It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Quote on Freemasonry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viva Christo Rey
The braying mob of resident Masons here can ignore me or not, I couldn't care less.

Ah! Braying. Such a fine word. T'would seem that the only one here making like a jackass is yourself.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The braying mob of resident Masons here can ignore me or not, I couldn't care less.

Not interested in discussion eh? Not going to stop lying eh?

tick...tock...tick....tock...tick...tock...

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
VCR i notive you registered on this site Jan. 30, thats two days ago, and you already have over 300 points, this really causes me to question your motives. i have only been on since jan 25th. i post when i feel it nessecary. how have you gotten over 300 points in a 2 days?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You want to harm Christians by lieing to them,

Another lie. I happen to BE a Christian (regardless what YOU think)

in an effort to recuit them

Uhm...Freemasons do not recruit. You're such an expert, you should know that.

into an organization that has been thoroughly investigated by all branches of christianity.

Why are there so many Christian Ministers who are Freemasons then?

Too bad they don't investigate hate-spreading trolls who do it under the guise of Christianity, huh?

Tell me, why have all the founders of major occult organizations been high degree Freemasons?

First (according to another of YOUR post) I thought the "highest" degree was Master Mason (3rd Degree) Remember that post or have you lied so much you can't keep track.

Second, WHAT founders of major occult organizations have been (so-called) high degree Freemasons? Hmm?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Millard Fillmore warned: "The Masonic fraternity tramples upon our rights, defeats the administration of justice, and bids defiance to every government which it cannot control."

William Whalen
Christianity and American Freemasonry
Page 17

Why in the world is this an "interesting" quote? Because it was made by Millard Fillmore.

Fillmore was never elected president, couldn't get nominated for the Presidency by his own party and opposed the views of Abraham Lincoln. Yeah, I can see why you would want to hinge your philosophy on his quote.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Millard Fillmore warned: "The Masonic fraternity tramples upon our rights, defeats the administration of justice, and bids defiance to every government which it cannot control."

William Whalen
Page 17

The original post as quoted, was a copy and paste from the following site:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Though I imagine one wouldn't have to go much further than freemasonrywatch.org to find the impetus for for the current deluge of "stimulating discourse."

It is considered poor form not to provide sources for context.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I'm not going anywhere Mason.

I'm willing to take bets on that.... any takers...

Am I right that back on page 2 of this thread, you're blaming Masons for the U.S. starting WWIII ?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why am I wasting time with this guy?

Is the Candidate portraying Hiram Abiff?

Sure.

Does not the Worshipful Master of the Lodge who portraying King Solomon communicate with "Hiram" after he has been "raised" from his "death"

No. He does pass on knowledge to the candidate, though.

"Hiram" is not raised from the dead. His dead body is raised from the ignoble grave where the ambitious traitors left it, by the king, and buried with honors for the virtue he displayed.

and doesn not "Hiram" reply?

No, and I can't imagine that happening, either... It would require the candidate learning a part of the ritual that he is taking part in, having never seen it before. It just doesn't happen.

I have the ritual right in front of me.

There is no 'the ritual'. Every jurisdiction determines its own ritual. Generally, they will be similar... but there will be differences.

You want to harm Christians by lieing to them, in an effort to recuit them into an organization that has been thoroughly investigated by all branches of christianity.

Ignoring the fallacy of recruitment or the whimsical idea of 'every branch of christianity' investigating the fraternity... what do we lie about? Can you provide a single example? Something that doesn't rely on an accusation you can't back up, or the like?

Can you prove even a single, minute transgression?

Tell me, why have all the founders of major occult organizations been high degree Freemasons?

Like whom? What do you consider to be an occult organization?

I have lots of relevent valuable information about Freemasonry for non-masons.

No, no you don't have a thing. You might as well just be coping and pasting from one of the drivel sites.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Viva Christo Rey Member 1/30/07, 81 posts

see, i can cut and paste to.

again, Viva Christo Rey, please explain your actions on this site, why so much posting, why so much cut and paste? we can all go to those sites ourselves. I am new to this site as well, and as far as i understand from the agreements and terms of use we all read before accepting the invitation of membership, you are abusing this forum.
am i wrong on this assesment?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
I'm really starting to think that there is some organized movement that behind stuff like this.

Hmmm... Viva Christo Rey. VCR. Yup, my VCR is programmable, too. But the timer's still flashing 00:00:00.

Moved on to DVD.

I see nothing wrong with Masons, in fact I'm a big fan of their jars.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I suspect VCR may be the guy who was posting on here as a Knights Of Columbus member a few weeks back until I called him out on his Militia Immaculata membership.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
I suspect VCR may be the guy who was posting on here as a Knights Of Columbus member a few weeks back until I called him out on his Militia Immaculata membership.

What is ATS policy on multiple screen names/logons anyway?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I see nothing wrong with Masons, in fact I'm a big fan of their jars.

We do make some nice jars don't we?

Funny thing...I've never seen any "Illuminati Jars" have you?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

No, but I've seen the brown bags with sand in the bottom that hold a candle. Aren't those called illuminati or something like that?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

I'm not going anywhere Mason.

I'm willing to take bets on that.... any takers...

No way, dude.

I smell a banning...

The sooner the better, in the case of this clown.

I suspect this guy is the progeny of some campaign on another board about how there's Freemasons infesting ATS and this guy is their "champion" or something.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

That's no way to be brought to light...

I just received my most recent delivery (courtesy of International Reptilian Shippers, aka IRS) of bottled light:

After of long night of planning world domination and the subjugation of all it's inhabitants... Nothing is more refreshing.

Wine Monkeys, not just for toasting yet another victory...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

That's no way to be brought to light...

I just received my most recent delivery (courtesy of International Reptilian Shippers, aka IRS) of bottled light:

After of long night of planning world domination and the subjugation of all it's inhabitants... Nothing is more refreshing.

Wine Monkeys, not just for toasting yet another victory...

Very Illuminating indeed

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

William Whalen
Page 17

interesting, thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Doode, are you planning on going into every one of your previous threads to say 'thanks' to yourself?? Man, thats gotta be a joke or something. Not a single person would agree with you here, so you needed to invent someone to go thank yourself?
I'll tell ya what you can do to yourself.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason8204
interesting, thanks

I think my post was infinitely more interesting than the OP... Though I admit a certain bias... A bias that you no doubt share regarding the OP.

The difference of course is that I wear my bias on my sleeve so to speak... While your bias is somewhat nefarious in nature.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join