It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Quote on Freemasonry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
VIA FREEMASONRY!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viva Christo Rey
Uh huh.

You and your brothers belong to an organization that is absolutely indefensible from any perspective.

You have been waging a ceaseless and merciless war against Christianity for hundreds of years and you are in the process of dragging humanity into World War III.

There is no truth in Freemasonry. There is no honor in Freemasonry.

You have absolutely no idea. I've given you a chance to put forward some arguments for discussion, but instead you have elected to whine and slur. You've go no arguments to put, have you?

Go away, get educated, oh... and grow up.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Is this a Masonic Forum?

You tell me. YOU are the one who came on-board and started replying to and starting Masonic-related threads. You seem interested.

Sorry it's not a bunch of [ahem] folks with your mindset who are just chatting about the Freemasons, but instead it involves actual Masons pointing out your pathetic lies.

If you want to be patted on the the head

When all else fails, make a snotty remark. Very good Viva

and spoon fed regurgitated Masonic nonsense then I suggest your 'pause for refreshment' in one of the many exclusive masonic forums,

I have a suggestion too, but I'd get "warned" for it.

where you won't be bothered by non-masons contradicting the ridiculous claims

What about those MAKING ridiculous claims...like...uhm...YOU?

and farcical dissembling of the 'masters' of the 'craft'.

"farcical dissembling" ? Almost impressive, but never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.

Heck, who said we couldn't have an intelligent conversation?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Tell me Mason

I am not a mason.

how can quoting directly from Official Masonic Ritual books and texts be "lies"?

I am quite serious, if you do not explain your lies, then I am going to have to nicely ask you to leave the board.

how exactly could you and your brothers here be 'good chrisitans'?

Again, I am not a mason. A person is a good christian if they beleive in christ and do good things for other people. Interesting that you think that if a church heirachy condems something, that it is therefore 'bad'. No wonder you dislike masonry so much.

Cug

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Viva Christo Rey, why in the world are you flat out lying to people here???

Be easy on him Nygdan, he is just a victim
his masters only give him so much to go on you know? He is not allowed to recognize such statements as "William Whalen was wrong when he said.." When he reads things like this the programming in his brain just edits out the offending bits.

I guess I'm starting to sound more and more like a conspiracy "wackjob" myself, but I'm really starting to think that there is some organized movement that behind stuff like this.

Viva Christo Rey,
Apo Pantos Kakodaimonos

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
you know, i am not a mason, but more of a sympathetic observer. if you don't like or trust masonry, why not just turn your back to it, ignore it, get on with your life. surley there must be a more worthy avenue here at ATS for you to be involved in, perhaps something constructive that adds to the progress of knowledge and helps you fellow man.
your unfounded bickerings drown out true seeking, leaving only bad tastes in the mouth; this love of ignorance you promote makes masonry all the more valuable to those whose path is of truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Tell me Mason

I am not a mason.

how can quoting directly from Official Masonic Ritual books and texts be "lies"?

I am quite serious, if you do not explain your lies, then I am going to have to nicely ask you to leave the board.

how exactly could you and your brothers here be 'good chrisitans'?

Again, I am not a mason. A person is a good christian if they beleive in christ and do good things for other people. Interesting that you think that if a church heirachy condems something, that it is therefore 'bad'. No wonder you dislike masonry so much.

How old are you?

What "lies" are you referring to?

The "lie" that Masonry teach's the resurrection of the body? Masons said that was a "lie" and I proved it was the truth.

Either you know something about Masonry or you don't. So what is it?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ok for the last time when he was pulled from the grave he was still dead and remained dead. Hiram was buried elsewhere in a proper manner.

I don't know why I'm dreading his next reply but here goes...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm not going anywhere Mason.

I've posted information about Masonry, been called a liar, and refuted the allegation, showing Masons to be liars in the process.

I have posted information directly from Official Masonic Ritual books.

This is exactly the pattern of Masons on the net. Deny then accuse.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis
you know, i am not a mason, but more of a sympathetic observer. if you don't like or trust masonry, why not just turn your back to it, ignore it, get on with your life. surley there must be a more worthy avenue here at ATS for you to be involved in, perhaps something constructive that adds to the progress of knowledge and helps you fellow man.
your unfounded bickerings drown out true seeking, leaving only bad tastes in the mouth; this love of ignorance you promote makes masonry all the more valuable to those whose path is of truth.

If you think Masonry's "path" is "of truth" then obviously there is much worth for me to remain on this forum.

Your soul is a precious thing.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ladies and germs,

DNFTT. T'is attention they crave and will do whatever necessary to garner it. May I suggest he retire to freemasonrywatch.org? They seem to have a lovely new drudgereport-like redesign.

link   
V.C.R - thank you.

You have made me seen the errors of my ways and now dedicate myself to going on every website to convert Masons to Christians.

Thank you for being so smart and trustworthy. When is our first meeting?

link   

You and your brothers belong to an organization that is absolutely indefensible from any perspective.

Our organization doesn't need to be defended against anything. Your attempts to create something are frightfully transparent.

You have been waging a ceaseless and merciless war against Christianity for hundreds of years and you are in the process of dragging humanity into World War III.

How did you put it... ah, right... there is no room here for your personal opinions and lies.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

If you think Masonry's "path" is "of truth" then obviously there is much worth for me to remain on this forum.

If you were sincere and actually knew something about Freemasonry, perhaps. But it doesn't matter anyway because with your attitude and your hi-jacking of posts...you likely won't.

Funny thing to say. That's something a Christian would say, but your previous posts reflect nothing but hatred toward Freemasons.

Guess our souls don't mean much to you huh? Christian indeed.

How pathetic

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Ok for the last time when he was pulled from the grave he was still dead and remained dead. Hiram was buried elsewhere in a proper manner.

I don't know why I'm dreading his next reply but here goes...

Is the Candidate portraying Hiram Abiff?

Does not the Worshipful Master of the Lodge who portraying King Solomon communicate with "Hiram" after he has been "raised" from his "death" and doesn not "Hiram" reply?

Are you going to be honest? I have the ritual right in front of me.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i had suggested the V C R ignore masonry. he did not get the hint. No one likes to be ignored, shall we now show him the tact in turning a deaf ear, a cold shoulder?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

If you were sincere and actually knew something about Freemasonry, perhaps. But it doesn't matter anyway because with your attitude and your hi-jacking of posts...you likely won't.

Funny thing to say. That's something a Christian would say, but your previous posts reflect nothing but hatred toward Freemasons.

Guess our souls don't mean much to you huh? Christian indeed.

How pathetic

Yup plenty Chrisitan.

You want to harm Christians by lieing to them, in an effort to recuit them into an organization that has been thoroughly investigated by all branches of christianity.

Tell me, why have all the founders of major occult organizations been high degree Freemasons?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

How old are you?

Well, to say the least, I wasn't born yesterday.

What "lies" are you referring to?

Don't play stupid with me batch.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis
i had suggested the V C R ignore masonry. he did not get the hint. No one likes to be ignored, shall we now show him the tact in turning a deaf ear, a cold shoulder?

The braying mob of resident Masons here can ignore me or not, I couldn't care less.

Less work for me if they do. Tired of responding to their vacuous ganesaying boilerplate anyways. I have lots of relevent valuable information about Freemasonry for non-masons.

I think it would be better for Masons to stop posting here entirely. There seems little point in it.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
VCR,
the largest cults i can think of is Christianity and Islam. from my research, neither Jesus or Mohommed was a mason. sorry little buddy, you're wrong again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join