It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Amid or Pyramid? semANTics? A message from whom?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It's not first-hand knowlege, but here is short history of english language?

The history of the language can be traced back to the arrival of three Germanic tribes to the British Isles during the 5th Century AD. Angles, Saxons and Jutes crossed the North Sea from what is the present day Denmark and northern Germany. The inhabitants of Britain previously spoke a Celtic language. This was quickly displaced. Most of the Celtic speakers were pushed into Wales, Cornwall and Scotland. One group migrated to the Brittany Coast of France where their descendants still speak the Celtic Language of Breton today. The Angles were named from Engle, their land of origin. Their language was called Englisc from which the word, English derives.

Source

That is long time after pyramids were built. If you have something that would suggest otherwise, do post it.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So let me get this straight,

If you change the spelling, pronunciation, and mix the words up, you get other words that might kind of sound like other words?

Wow, simply amazing.You're realllly starting to stretch now..

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have a translation of Bible in my native language, and it seems perfectly logical. And I'm not twisting and combining words and letters, trying to break some 'secret' code.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever thought/seen those anywhere. Any conspiracy that's going to revolve around ants is definitely going to be strange. Unless it means ants as in a very large army or something.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
I have seen that you have done a lot of reflecting on how words play on different hidden meanings whether they be intentional or not, but is this some sort of subliminal messaging by someone or something or what?

I would like to hear you explain what you make of it.

I can acknowledge a pattern exists in every word, and phrase.
I can recognize a pattern exists in every word, and phrase.

I do not know if it is due to a mechanism in the human mind, our dna, a conspiracy, or external influence upon the human psychi ......

But i can see it both alters the way people process information, and act upon that information.

It is real, and peoples' actions and behaviors seem bound to it to some degree, as though it sometimes influences and sometimes dictates a measurable and predictable response.

the pattern recognition is not a figment of my imagination, and peoples' subconscious minds are influenced by the patterns that their subconscious minds do recognize.

As to what the cause is?

I can't even get advice on that, because first people are required to believe it is a real phenomenon, then they can offer advice as to what the cause is.

But if they see neither cause and effect, even with confronted with hundreds of examples .......

then i continue to search for plausible answers, even though they may seem way outside the norm of thought, but then again, who is thinking if they aren't even paying attention to their own languages?

I would like to hear you explain what you make of it.

The best response i have thus far (which is most compliant with what would be accepted by humanity's standards) is:

I think people are subliminally influenced by language which is created by minds that are influenced more by the subconscious mind than they are by their conscious minds.

So who is in the driver's seat?

That is subject for another thread, perhaps.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Trying to interpret words is a good idea, but you have to know which language to use.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
So let me get this straight,

If you change the spelling, pronunciation, and mix the words up, you get other words that might kind of sound like other words?

I'm saying do exactly what the bible (egyptian texts) say to do.

"Judge not, lest thee be judged" and then the bible judges. So apply what verses in the bible can be applied to words, by it's own standards. why?

"i am the word" aka: i am words, language.

The book says we are not in heaven, but in the realm of lucifer, right?

Then if we are not in heaven, we are where everything is opposite of heaven, including language.

The bible says the meek will inherit the earth, then use lower case letters.

The bible praises the minds of children, so spell the words out phonetically, how they sound.

Mix and match any verses of the bible that can be applied to words and phrases, and multiple truths can be found that demonstrate a commonality with the source word or phrase.

all languages, all words, all phrases, are encoded by something.

need another example, or do you require a hundred, perhaps a thousand?
Would a million or a billion suffice?

RE-WASH means to wash again.

r e w a s h [mirror] shawer = shower

to much of a stretch? Perhaps, the choice is up to you whether there is truth in it, or merely nothing ....

either way, i am not offended.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just feel the need to mention that Ids do not mean 'identities' -or at least I can not find where Id is used in that manner. Hell, if Id does mean anything then we would be getting into Freudian terms...specifically his economical view of an individuals personality.

Id would be the first parameter of ones personality; the 'primal' or animilistic and instinctual driving force. When a choice presents itself the Id is what wants to do what is best for the person. In short: self and instant satisfaction being the Ids concern.

But whatever...lets have Id mean 'identities' .

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duby78
I have a translation of Bible in my native language, and it seems perfectly logical. And I'm not twisting and combining words and letters, trying to break some 'secret' code.

and yet vowels were not in the original texts, but constinants were.

they were nude in the garden of edun weren't they?

man's purpose was to name all the creatures, wasn't it?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
and yet vowels were not in the original texts, but constinants were.

they were nude in the garden of edun weren't they?

man's purpose was to name all the creatures, wasn't it?

I may be incorrect but aren't vowels denoted by dots or other markings over the letters.

So they did have vowels...just in a different manner then we did.

However, I am not trained in linquistics so I could be wrong.

[edit on 1/27/0707 by spines]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So, you are right and Jesus was wrong?

"At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children."" (Matthew 11:25)

So, you are right and Saint Peter, the first pontif was wrong?

..... Concerning which the Lord saith in a mystery: Unless ye make the things of the right hand as those of the left, and those of the left as those of the right, and those that are above as those below, and those that are behind as those that are before, ye shall not have knowedge of the kingdom.

So, you are right and Edgar Cayce was wrong?

It is given in thy writings of Scripture, although in a hidden manner, ye may observe if ye will look.
-- The Edgar Cayce Companion (Compiled by B. Ernest Frejer) page 173, reading #5747-3

I do not think the information i am presenting is in conflict with what already existed prior to my birth.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

That is long time after pyramids were built. If you have something that would suggest otherwise, do post it.

digilander.iol.it...

A 3,000 years old tradition states that God dictated the Torah, (i.e. The Law, the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament), to Moses, in a precise letter by letter sequence, and that historic events, past, present and future, are encoded in the Hebrew Scriptures by an encryption system which can be described and unlocked.

During the Middle Ages a famous rabbi, Moses Cordevaro, wrote “The secrets of the Torah are revealed..in the skipping of letters”. In the 18th century the greatest Jewish thinker of his time, Rabbi ElijahSolomon, known as the Vilna Gaon, said“All that was, is, and will be unto the end of time is included in the Torah, the first five books of the Bible”.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The history of the language can be traced back to the arrival of three Germanic tribes to the British Isles during the 5th Century AD. Angles, Saxons and Jutes crossed the North Sea from what is the present day Denmark and northern Germany. The inhabitants of Britain previously spoke a Celtic language. This was quickly displaced. Most of the Celtic speakers were pushed into Wales, Cornwall and Scotland. One group migrated to the Brittany Coast of France where their descendants still speak the Celtic Language of Breton today. The Angles were named from Engle, their land of origin. Their language was called Englisc from which the word, English derives.

Actually Duby78, your contribution is very helpfull and enlightening!

Angles ..... Saxons ... and Jutes

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher: Then do you believe that the english language was a big conspiracy and it was all made in the 1500s?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew3k
Esoteric Teacher: Then do you believe that the english language was a big conspiracy and it was all made in the 1500s?

No, this is not what i believe.

I believe there are different possibilities why certain patterns are observed in language, but not limited only to english.

Some of the ideas/theories i entertain (think about) include, but are not limited to:

1) the patterns are due to the imagination of the subconscious mind, which manifests itself (it's ideas) in our languages.

2) the patterns are due to some internal mechanism which is not percieving time the same way as we consciously are required to.

3) the patterns exist, and have been recording our true history in a hidden manner in our languages.

4) the patterns are due to many variables and are a side effect of the numerous different modes of communication our bodies incorporate, like cells talking to cells, etc...

5) the patterns are due to the way we think "law of association" and the instinct of self pre-serve, and the first language taught to humanity by some source other than humanity.

6) Alien and/or time travellers intervention with humanity.

7) A continuing effort that has been going on for thousands of years to manipulate language and control the masses via what is key. and, communication is key. So, if communication is controlled ......

8) the patterns in the word exist due to God.

A real stretch of the imagination .....

9) If any alien race throughout all existance, throughout all time, were to combine Artificial Intelligence and time travelling technology into one mechanism, and then throw it down a black hole ........ (*brush up on ehat matter is and quantum physics ) ...... or multiple time travelling artificial intelligences that are not compliant because of language and programming that are co-existing at the singularity, beyond the event horizon ..... could be one with matter itself. Depending upon whether consciousness ceases to exists, and depending upon how small conscsiousness can get ....

10) Ants. Tollerance. Taller ants.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I will, at this time, assume that a response is something that I will not get this time. Oh well.

However, this does seem like an apt time to point out a quote from a very good movie:

You want to find the number 216 in the world, you will be able to find it everywhere. 216 steps from a mere street corner to your front door. 216 seconds you spend riding on the elevator. When your mind becomes obsessed with anything, you will filter everything else out and find that thing everywhere.

[edit on 1/27/0707 by spines]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Are you familiar with the Orion constilation and the theorized Giza connection to the belt of Orion?

Are you familiar with the Dogon Tribe's stories concerning the "Dog Star" aka "Sirius A&B" ?

www.mondovista.com...

www.wovoca.com...

Aliens? or the "Ant People" who cared for the Hopi? Native Americans believe there is "duality" -- good and bad -- in everything, and that would have to include aliens. The Hopi and Pueblo say the "Ant People" fed and cared for their people while they were living underground,

between the 3rd and 4th (our) world, before they reemerged into the "upper world" at Sipapu, which is in the American Southwest.

Good sight/Link:
www.farshores.org...

www.ausbcomp.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
I will, at this time, assume that a response is something that I will not get this time. Oh well.

Sorry spines, i missed you last post. I'm familiar with ancient scripts that show the small diamond shapes and dots you mention, and other texts which do not. I'm not a linguistics expert either, but a pattern exists regardless.

You want to find the number 216 in the world,....

ignore ants?

ignore + ants = ?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
OOoookayyyyy...

So.. your hypothesis is:

That the ancient Egyptians (whose word for pyramid was "mr") then intuited that 6,000 years after they invent the word for pyramid, a language would arise that would contain the word units "peer" and "amid".

And that after the word, pyramidos, was coined, that the knowledge of "peer" and "amid" was hidden and encoded and waiting for new modern languages to emerge. And that they had foreknowledge that the East Frisians would contribute the word, "piren" (to stare) which would then be adopted into the entligh slangauge as a variant of "stare". And that they ALSO knew that the old Greek "mesio" would evolve into a word "amid".

And that the encoding would be ignored throughout the ages because they knew those langauges wouldn't develop for over 3,000 years?

And that they would then use this word to falsely say that the pyramids could be observatories -- in direct contradiction to the many which contained mummies and other indications that they were burial sites (including the mummy inside the third pyramid at Giza)?

Really?

Might I suggest that you take up the study of etymology?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
OOoookayyyyy...

So.. your hypothesis is:

That the ancient Egyptians (whose word for pyramid was "mr") then intuited that 6,000 years after they invent the word for pyramid, a language would arise that would contain the word units "peer" and "amid".

And that after the word, pyramidos, was coined, that the knowledge of "peer" and "amid" was hidden and encoded and waiting for new modern languages to emerge. And that they had foreknowledge that the East Frisians would contribute the word, "piren" (to stare) which would then be adopted into the entligh slangauge as a variant of "stare". And that they ALSO knew that the old Greek "mesio" would evolve into a word "amid".

And that the encoding would be ignored throughout the ages because they knew those langauges wouldn't develop for over 3,000 years?

And that they would then use this word to falsely say that the pyramids could be observatories -- in direct contradiction to the many which contained mummies and other indications that they were burial sites (including the mummy inside the third pyramid at Giza)?

Really?

Might I suggest that you take up the study of etymology?

Not exactly my theory, but thanks for trying to follow along with the logic and supportive evidence i presented which collaborates the theory.

The Hopi word for ant is anu. In the same language naki means friend

Source/Link:
www.book-of-thoth.com...

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join