It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Amid or Pyramid? semANTics? A message from whom?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just sharing some thoughts i've been having .... and some patterns i've noticed. Whether they mean anything is well ... up to the individual to decide.

I'm just going to present some information that i have observed, that i think may be part of the puzzle to humanity remembering our own history. This thread will more than likely seem like ramblings to some, but i think it is worth a look, and i would be interested in hearing your thoughts on this matter, constructive please.

PEER
encarta.msn.com...

peer [ peer ] (past and past participle peered, present participle peer·ing, 3rd person present singular peers)

intransitive verb

Definition:

1. look closely: to look very carefully or hard, especially at somebody or something that is difficult to see, often with narrowed eyes

2. be partially or briefly visible: to be partially visible or appear briefly

[Late 16th century. Origin ?]

Spelling Note

peer or pier? Do not confuse the spelling of peer and pier, which sound similar. Peer is a verb meaning "to look carefully or hard" (as in peering at the inscription on the weathered stone) or a noun meaning "an equal" or "a member of the nobility" (as in peer group, a peer of the realm). Pier is a noun denoting a walkway jutting into the sea or a structural support.

AMID
encarta.msn.com...

a·mid [ ə míd ] or a·midst [ ə mídst ]

preposition

Definition:

1. within or among: surrounded by things or people
a small lake amid the hills

2. while something is happening: used to indicate the circumstances or events around or accompanying something
I sat down amid roars of laughter.

[12th century. < a1 + mid]

Peer = "look closely: to look very carefully or hard, especially at somebody or something that is difficult to see"

Amid = within or among; while something is happening: used to indicate the circumstances or events around or accompanying something

AND ... Which way do the pyramids point towards?

UP, right?

Pyramids also could mean ....
pi = (fractionalizing exponentially, shrinking smaller)
ram = (ramming heads, butting heads, meeting of heads)
ids = (identities)

Peer Synonyms:
encarta.msn.com...

Synonyms: noble, aristocrat, lord, earl, duke, viscount, patrician, peer of the realm
Synonyms: equal, colleague, contemporary, friend, match, like, partner, associate, mate, fellow

Amid Synonyms:
encarta.msn.com...

Synonyms: in the middle of, among, in the midst of, within, in, amidst
Synonyms: accompanied by, along with, in the course of, during, at the same time as, amidst

So does the word Pyramid hold multiple true meanings, hidden in the writ?

Is it possible that SEEK WRIT is SECRET?

Peer amid synonyms:

noble, lord, peer of the realm, equal, colleague friend, match, like, partner, associate, mate in the middle of, among, in the midst of, within accompanied by, along with, in the course of, during, at the same time as.

If language is encoded, even if by our subconscious imagination, then what is our subconscious telling us concerning the pyramids and who may be responsible for their existance?

Or is this merely something that coicides with ants in the word coincidants?

Serve ants = servants?

Serve Hail Ants = Servaillance?

In Flew Ants = Influence?

Coven Ant = Covenant?

Ant i quit y (*why) = Antiquity?

AtlANTis
ANT ark tie see "A" = Ant ark ti c a = Antarktica?

Just some of my thoughts, but i think our subconscious speculation may indeed present itself in the words and languages we creats ......

Kufu Cheops

OLAY!!!! Silly Bulls!

Kuf backwards = *Pronounced how?
u = you
cheops backwards = spoech

F.U. Spoech = F.U. Speach? And who wrote about the tower of babel on? Moses? And where did Moses come from? Egypt, right? And what was the largest building in Egypt at the time of Moses?

The Sphinx is Holy?

Cat Holy i see?
Catholic?

EMOTEP [mirror] PETOME = EPITOME?

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
dim (light less bright) or dime ( a ten )

dime our i q

q [mirror] p

pyramid [reflections] dime (ten) ar (our) ryp (ripe or rest in peace R.I.P.) are (ar) i.q. (inteligants)

did the pyramids act as a catalyst to advANTSING our intelligANTS?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Then i'll keep it simpler ....

I'm suggesting that the phoenetic sound of the word pyramid, coupled with the fact that it seems to be pointing straight up, may act as a catalyst for people believing there was alien influence surrounding the construction of such buildings.

"Peer Amid" means "look amidst".

the pyramids point towards the stars.

So, is this the reasoning that many are inclined to believe that the pyramids are somehow a message from E.T.?

If so, is it subliminally influencing us to do so, or is it the result of some internal mechanism that subliminally assigned such attributes to ancient structures, and words? Or was/is a third party involved? Are any of these possibilities totally improbable?

ankh sh ant = ancient?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Break down universe and see what you get.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Break down universe and see what you get.

have you done it already yourself? I see many possible truths, many plausible encodings.

u.n. eye verse (united nations sees verses)
uni (1) verse = verse = one story?
you in i down ear see (*you and i down heresay?)
you in eye fear see (*where "v" = "f")
backwards .....
ease revenue (to gently make revenue/$$ ??)
es revinu (to easily make reef new?)

What do you see?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

It always distresses me that schools never teach word roots and things that we learned. It makes words so much plainer.

Uhm, the ancients didn't speak English, so that doesn't work. "Pyramid" is only the Greek word for the shape and ancient Greek didn't have "peer" or "amid". It did have Pi, but that is the name of a letter and the ratio.

So you're trying to force an English interpretation on a foreign word. It just doesn't work. It really doesn't.

Personally, I believe this guy's interpretaion. He's using the ancient language and ancient meanings and not trying to make some weird mishmash of English words:
mathforum.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
universe...

All I see is ONE-WORD .... Uni = one... / Verse = words/expression...

UNI-VERSE = ONE(Unified) / Expression(Word)

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

It always distresses me that schools never teach word roots and things that we learned. It makes words so much plainer.

Uhm, the ancients didn't speak English, so that doesn't work.

Uhm, you weren't taught that ancients spoke english, nor were you taught as a basis for comparison anything regarding roots of words. Even to the point that it has you distressed.

wordy or werde?

werde [mirror] ebrew = hebrew

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So you're trying to force an English interpretation on a foreign word. It just doesn't work. It really doesn't.

I'm suggesting you are not aware of the 99.9+ % of your thoughts that do not constitute your conscious mind's thoughts, but rather you subconscious mind's thoughts.

So, if you are not consciously aware of your subconscious thoughts, your opinion is based soley upon your conscious thoughts, not your subconscious thoughts.

opinion?

open eye on (where "i" = eye)

And the bible came from where? The torah?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Personally, I believe this guy's interpretaion. He's using the ancient language and ancient meanings and not trying to make some weird mishmash of English words:
mathforum.org...

And yet, our actions and behaviors are influenced by the patterns it acknowledges and recognizes, even if the 0.000000002% of the conscious mind does not acknowledge or recognize the patterns.

SEEK WRIT is SECRET

ELOHIM [reversed] MIHOLE = My Holy

Don't BUY into the BULL of the book of the dead (BUY BULL/ BIBLE)??

fair enough.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Perhaps. And perhaps you are trying to force what your perception is, when that perception was not taught to you, but assumed. I'm merely linking our natural learning process with our communication, and seeing how it may be interpretted by the subconscious mind.

Right or wrong, encoded or not, it is how our minds seem to be operating. I utilize as my supportive evidence every word, and every phrase, and the verses of the oldest remaining egyptian texts when applied to every word, and every phrase ....

bird and bees [mirror] seed dna bride (*although i added the silent "e")

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Luk Soar

Luk Sor

K + S = X

Luxor

Look + Soar = Luxor.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
We want leaders who are FAIR.

We want leaders who are captains of our boat, the one we are all in, and Row fair.

Fair + Row = Fair Row

Pharoah?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
When i think of Egypt i think of the pyramids.

When i think of the pyramids, i think of the giant stone blocks used in their construction.

When i think of the giant stone blocks used in their construction i think of a man chipping away at a stone to make a block ....

When i think of that man i think "He Chipped"

When i think of "He Chipped" i think of "Egypt"

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
you are interpreting the English words. English wasn't used when the pyramids were built.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Wizard_1988]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Uhm, the ancients didn't speak English, so that doesn't work. "Pyramid" is only the Greek word for the shape and ancient Greek didn't have "peer" or "amid". It did have Pi, but that is the name of a letter and the ratio.

Gotta agree. If I tried to use the same logic Esoteric Teacher does (in my native language, not in English), results would be meaningless. This also applies to practically all non-English languages.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_1988
you are interpreting the English words. English wasn't used when the pyramids were built.

I'm sure you either have first hand knowledge of this as fact, or were you taught that english was not used when the pyramids were built by someone else who had first hand knowledge?

rosetta stone = roseta ston

roseta ston [mirror] notes sat tease or ....

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
High Row Gliff Fix

If Gliff = Cliff then .....

A Cliff is a ledge ...

Know Ledge?

Know + Ledge = knowledge

seek writ is secret

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duby78

Gotta agree. If I tried to use the same logic Esoteric Teacher does (in my native language, not in English), results would be meaningless. This also applies to practically all non-English languages.

So, without attempting to apply the verses of the bible to your own native tongue, you have logically deducted that it would not work based upon zero evidents, other than your opinion?
You said:

If I tried to use the same logic Esoteric Teacher does (in my native language, not in English), results would be meaningless.

So, you have determined that the bible's advice is meaningless based upon evidence you do not have because you have not tried it in your native tongue? Hence you made a decision to not believe a thing without even looking at the evidence objectivley?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I thought the word Pyramid was rooted in meaning as "fire in the middle" or Pyra and mid?

Where exactly are you taking all this anyway ET? I have seen that you have done a lot of reflecting on how words play on different hidden meanings whether they be intentional or not, but is this some sort of subliminal messaging by someone or something or what?

I would like to hear you explain what you make of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join