It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Amid or Pyramid? semANTics? A message from whom?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
OOoookayyyyy...

So.. your hypothesis is:

Or perhaps my theory is that the language passed down to us from cultures that originated in ancient (ankh + shunt) egypt has led us to a time and place where we may not be consciously aware of all of our senses, and that perhaps some of our sense reside within the subconscious mind.

eye = sight/understanding

Perhaps, just perhaps, when we are baptized we get our eyes bapped and we are subconsciously instructed to wait here when they splash us with water and that the gospell may indeed mean go spell.

thanks,
john

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Not exactly my theory, but thanks for trying to follow along with the logic and supportive evidence i presented which collaborates the theory.

I missed the evidence where you showed that the Ancent Greeks and Egyptians had great foreknowledge of what languages would be present 5,000 years in the future and knowledge of specific words. And I missed the part where you gave proof of how they edited their own language to influence (only) the English language and not other languages that were directly related to Greek.

Perhaps you could clarify just how it is that they managed to do this without passing along their meanings as well as their sounds?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Or perhaps my theory is that the language passed down to us from cultures that originated in ancient (ankh + shunt) egypt has led us to a time and place where we may not be consciously aware of all of our senses, and that perhaps some of our sense reside within the subconscious mind.

I think you really need to explan just how the ancients encoded the "special" meaning that you found rather than the etymological meanings (which are many layered). And, since the pronunciation changed through the ages, how they could accurately predict the spelling and pronunciation thousands of years in the future.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I missed the evidence where you showed that the Ancent Greeks and Egyptians had great foreknowledge of what languages would be present 5,000 years in the future and knowledge of specific words.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

And I missed the part where you gave proof of how they edited their own language to influence (only) the English language and not other languages that were directly related to Greek.

You didn't miss it. I never said proof. I said collaborating evidence for a theory. And, i never said i believed the phenomenon was limited only to english.

Perhaps you could clarify just how it is that they managed to do this without passing along their meanings as well as their sounds?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I think you really need to explan just how the ancients encoded the "special" meaning that you found rather than the etymological meanings (which are many layered). And, since the pronunciation changed through the ages, how they could accurately predict the spelling and pronunciation thousands of years in the future.

I'm demonstrating a pattern exists in our languages.

I'm sorry i fail to meet your percieved expectations that you describe as a need in order to demonstrate a pattern that the subconscious mind does recognize may indeed exist and also effects peoples thought processes, actions, and behaviors.

In the links i provided you will find my justification for doing so, as well as a hundred or so examples.

Byrd
I don't know what the root cause is for such patterns existing, but the patterns exist none the less.

I opologize if this thread does not meet your expectations, however peoples subconscious minds may indeed associate words on a level that the conscious mind does not.

I do not seek validation, i have already recieved it.

I am merely trying to share thoughts.

respectfully humble,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The word “PYRAMID” may refer to the Greek word “PYRAMIS”...

Isnt the name a geometric shape and the word pyramid is the english word for this. Why did anyone assume that the hieroglyphic language or greek root words have anything to do with what ET is talking about?

I have to defend a brother smokeater...we are bound together.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

OOoookayyyyy...

So.. your hypothesis is:

That the ancient Egyptians (whose word for pyramid was "mr") then intuited that 6,000 years after they invent the word for pyramid, a language would arise that would contain the word units "peer" and "amid".

Thank you Byrd!

"mr" could be pronounced how?

Mr.?

Mere? (humility)

"mr"

could be .....

"mirror"?

pick a word, any word. pick a phrase, any phrase.

bird and bees [mirror] seed dna bride

*the "e" in bride is silent, and the "d" looks like a "b" in the mirror, and visa versa .....

perhaps a different example? Something outside the lexicon of both religion and ancient culture?

a lad is male
tough spelled phonetically would be: tuf
lad + tuf = ladtuf

ladtuf [mirror] futbal = football

Are = R
You = U
Tame = Tam

R U T A M [mirror] M A T U R = MATURE

The links i supplied offer many more examples.

Thanks Byrd for the criticism, it does help.

Thanks LoneGunman for jumping in and letting me know i'm not alone.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_1988
you are interpreting the English words. English wasn't used when the pyramids were built.

So i was led to believe.

believe?

i hear no "i" sound in that word.

belever [mirror] reveled, add your silent "a" into the word: revealed

Originally posted by Wizard_1988
you are interpreting the English words. English wasn't used when the pyramids were built.

so i was taught and led to believe ....

i bet they lied.

all lie i bet.

all fib i bet

all fib, bet

alphabet.

just some thoughts. i concede that it may be all coincidence, but yet i persist ......

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Those who know are starting to speak.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
Those who know are starting to speak.

speak [mirror] keeps?

seek writ is secret?

what if the ants sir was the answer that was right under our noses all the time?

Sir pants? Sir am i wearing pants because of some serpant?

or you surp ant? usurp ant?

just thoughts i share, thanks for your time reading them,
john

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Actually I think a better way of putting it instead of those who know are now speaking would be..
those who don't know are now speaking... because until you start to question you can't begin to ever get answers.

how about this ET

WAR or WOR?... WAR=Death / WOR=Death .. Keep the D and make WARD / WORD multiply that and get WORDS / WARDS .. or use the word "S"atan or Sword ... in this context anyhow.

Okay so I'm not drawing very good parallels. Use your imagination for a moment.. I'm sure ET will pick out something and play with it..

So how would we "destroy" or Kill War?...

WAR=DEATH and DEATH=Satan/Serpent ..

Why not kill WAR or WOR by ending WOR with the Death of the Serpent(s)...
or rather the equation like this...
Kill(WOR+D+S)
Kill WAR with the death of Satan.
WORDS...
but we confused the equation and wrote it like this... Kill(S+WOR+D)
SWORD.
We put Satan before death
so the equation is wrong, and produces bad results.
even funnier
What happens when you place Death even before WAR and Satan?
you get
DWORS (without satan backwards you get ROWD (could be ROAD?) like ROW'd (slang)
but with Satan at the End you get
DWORS (possibly DOORS???)

Yeh yeh.. I know go smoke another one.. (to the critics)
Its just fun to do (picking apart words)... better than hooking a guys nuts up to a car battery, but hey whatever floats your boat.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I do like your example, and i can see the correlation between them.

It is how each individual's mind works, how they have integrated information into their neuro-net that determines how they may be influenced to feel, or react to certain words, letters, syllables, symbols, .... at least this is what i suspect.

however, we all learn the same way, by adapting new information onto pre-existing information. I've heard it called the "Law of Association", which is why we are not capable of learning algebra in kindergarten, first we start with counting to 10, and then our math skills progress...
But, if we are human, we all started with the same first pre-existing truth that all learned information had to attach to: the instinct of "self pre-serve".

I only point this out, as well as some examples of how we may be influenced by the words, as supportive evidence for the theory.

I still think it can be demonstrated and applied to ancient words as well, although some symbolism may be required at times.

So, what are some key phrases or words from Egypt? Let's test a theory to see if we are misguided by our subconscious influences, or if such hypothetical subconscious influences may show what possibilities it interprets. .....

The basis for this thread started out as introducing the concept that perhaps our minds interpret "pyramid" as "peer amid" and then correlates that it resembles something that points straight up.

I'm suggesting that the information in the above paragraph may seduce some people into looking to the stars for answers concerning what the great pyramid is/was and perhaps act as a subliminal catalyst for believing that humanity's antiquity was visited by extra terrestrials. True or not, people may be influenced to believe as much due to what the words means to their (our) subconscious minds.

What some may consider as derailment of a thread, or off topic discussions, i do not.

Some of the posts so far have merely been my explanation for what compelled me to do what i've done, and concepts and texts which may be interpretted as compliant with the information i am presenting.

And so, we press forward to pit a theory concerning possible pattern recognition skills of the subconscious mind against the terms, words, and phrases of our own antiquity ........

was history merely the records of the winners who wrote his story?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I think I understand a bit more of your 'peer amid' now

Kind of like... the pyramids were centers where they "aliens" studied us.. or rather... peered among us.. type of thing..

there's a few ways a person can take that concept..

what is your summed up take on the 'peer amid' ?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

The basis for this thread started out as introducing the concept that perhaps our minds interpret "pyramid" as "peer amid" and then correlates that it resembles something that points straight up.

in that case I suggest you get an etymological dictionary
because your word games only work in english
Pyramid the english word is derived from Gk. pyramis which in plural is pyramides
the egyptian word is "pimar"
so no connection to peering amid anything
unless of course its at your bizarre psycology

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, I'm not trying to convince you that all you do is wrong. I'm ONLY trying to say that if you try to use your 'pyramid' logic in my language, there would be no valid results, because words 'peer' and 'amid' doesn't mean a thing in that language. It applies only in English language. You see, not one single spoken language is universal. Now, body language is completely different thing-it is universal. You could focus a little on that subject, you could find it interesting.

You said I'm putting myself above Jesus, St. Peter, etc. That's just crazy, man! I said that I've read Bible in my native language I'm satisfied with it. You're making helluva conclusions from just a few words. I'm not saying that Bible doesn't contain secrets, it surely does. But I think that the answer is not in encryption.

As you can see, I am a skeptic. But not a hard-core one. If you can actually prove your thesis is correct indeed, I'll accept it. But for now, I don't think it is. Anyway, good luck with your quest. And I'm glad if you find anything in my post useful.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I think I understand a bit more of your 'peer amid' now

Kind of like... the pyramids were centers where they "aliens" studied us.. or rather... peered among us.. type of thing..

there's a few ways a person can take that concept..

what is your summed up take on the 'peer amid' ?

Perhaps our (collective) subconscious imagination has manifested into our language either truth it knows somehow, or it's created imagination, which has a result of "peer amid", and those pyramids point towards the stars/heaven.

My summed up take on the "peer amid"?

I suggest it subliminally influences people to peer amid where they point to.

Perhaps it is our subconscious imagination that manifests itself (it's beliefs) in our languages. Perhaps it is the summary conclusion of our collective subconscious that is not bound by the confines of time.

Perhaps this is an effect of us, and perhaps this is the result of influence from visitors to our planet.

i don't know, although i think it would be wise to not discount what may be plausible and possible.

I choose to entertain the prospect of possibilities until they are absolutley proven to be impossible.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
because your word games only work in english

this is not true.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk

Pyramid the english word is derived from Gk. pyramis which in plural is pyramides
the egyptian word is "pimar"

Pimar

thanks Marduk for teaching me a thing, it helps,
john

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Except the pyramids often have writing in them and they have mummies in them (and the writing refers to the burial of the people in the pyramid, and there are temples outside them that talk about this whole thing.

Hieroglyphics aren't "mysterious pictures." They're an alphabet. All you have to do is learn the alphabet and then learn words. There isn't a single piece of Egyptian hieroglyphics that writes about aliens or any drawing of them, either.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duby78
I have a translation of Bible in my native language, and it seems perfectly logical. And I'm not twisting and combining words and letters, trying to break some 'secret' code.

So, you are right and Jesus was wrong?

"At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children."" (Matthew 11:25)

Jesus didn't say "God is encoding words in the Bible that when you translate them to English are going to make word patterns 2,000 years from now but you have to wait till this language that isn't around yet emerges and then develops sufficiently before you can undrstand it." I'm pretty familiar with the Bible and with the fact that the original texts are in Aramaic and Greek and Hebrew.

For instance, I don't know what version of the Bible that you got your message from, but it differs from the King James version (oldest English) and also from the Vulgate (should be "wise and prudent" and not "learned.")

And the "Hopi/Sumerian" connection... after reading the responses, my first thought was... okay... now you want us to believe that somehow the Hopis, after getting to America, said "Ooops! The Sumerian civilization is about to start! Someone needs to run over there and tell them that the word for "gods" is "ant friend" and so they ran up to Alaska, hopped in a boat, went to Siberia, hurried down through China and crossed the Himalayas and went through jungles and so forth and ran up to the Sumerians, gesturing wildly until the Sumerians understood that the word for gods was "ant friend"??

Or that the Sumerians suddenly realized that they had no word for "gods" and managed to stagger across three continents plus deserts and mountains, ignoring other tribes and people until they ran into the Hopi and begged them to teach the word for "gods"?

As everyone keeps saying, you need to study etymology.

Your connections are something that exists in your own .. I know you find them compelling and charming, but they really aren't leading you to any truth.

And they don't follow any rules. Your rule is "I can mangle and combine this word with other words until I make some meaning that I like out of it."

I've seen some of those street corner preachers do this, and the message they come up with for the Bible (including some odd rules on who can marry whom) is not anything Biblical at all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join