It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Mary

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Have you revealed any of this to your friend Mary? She is a devout catholic and might be familiar with your expierences. She use to be a nun, she might be able to help you out.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Have the MIB, white vans, other odd people watching you, orbs, paranormal activity, religious events, phonecalls, started yet?

From what I have read the above is also associated with "encounter/abduction" events.

Do you have children?

Uh...no.
No on all counts.

I personally don't believe I was abducted.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I was passed down my granny's family bible and it is stuffed with hundreds of images, marriage certificates, birth and death certificates. You name it, from 4 generations back, its in there.

Stinky ol thing though!

I must admit, my granny was a very attractive lady in her day and with 14 kids, there were many occasions for a Kodak moment. So, yes, some are shutterbugs (I am so it must be hereditary) and some are not.

Being Native American, we dont mind being documented in images at all. We are most grateful that it gets out there we still exist. Believe it or not, some think we are all gone. Killed off with the western days or the Trail of Tears because our text books sure didnt teach us any differently.

To some families, documentation is much more important than to others. I agree. Granny was the 'head' of the family, so to speak... the record keeper. She obviously took her job very seriously and Im so thankful.

Hopefully, 'Mary' too felt it was important to document her life in photos or other certificates of accomplishments. Most do. I have all of my degrees up. These things people just dont get rid of. And are very willing to share lacking very little catalyst to do so.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Mary has said something interesting. She said, you can not call Grey's to you and so on. Well, I believe Mary is correct.

So do I. I didn't call Grey's I called one of the people they work for.
Do you believe the rest of Mary's story too or just the parts that disproves mine?

I didn't set out to call anyone to me, just sort of a plea for help from any higher species out there. I was very surprised by the results. I certainly didn't fake the photo of the bruises just to entertain anyone here.

I'm starting to get the feeling that there isn't much help to be given to people that witness something as unusual as we have. Aliens don't really need to cover their tracks too well...a being could appear in a persons room and talk with them endlessly yet it couldn't be proven and no one would believe it.

Mostly because of that...they can do what ever they want within reason, and we just cover it up with our disbelief.

I'm beginning to think I won't be getting any help with our situation. Maybe though by posting this here, there are some people that's been through something similar and if so they could share what they know with me. Other than that...maybe I should take my family's advice and just let it go.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think you will find out that even if you try to let it go now it will not let you go.

I believe whatever you have experienced till now will always be with you.

Everyones experiences are usually different in some way and expereincers interrupt there own experiences.

I basically tell people when they ask me to just go with what there gut tells them.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
img218.imageshack.us...

those little alien faces are very similiar to what we saw on our trip. Seeing these pictures confuses me

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Is your wife sure that her bruises were from this entity?

How soon after the experience and your notice of the bruises did you take the picture? They looked old.

I am not seeing a triangle in the other picture, it looks like an angioma, which is very normal and people can get them anywhere on their body.

Please don't take this as ridicule, I am just commenting and questioning what I am being shown.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Edited for obvious reasons of ignorance. (It's too early for me)

[edit on 29-1-2007 by nyk537]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
That was a completely different thread.....it's in the conspiracy forum

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Lee ,please don't get discouraged about some of the naysayers here.You just keep on posting.There are a few other people on here that went through similar experiences that also took alot of flak about what they posted.I for one have never seen an alien or a ufo,but that doen't mean I don't believe they are "out there".Keep your head up,and keep posting.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's funny that you relate this story ... I have a friend (he's in his late 70s; me ... barely into the 30s) ... A retired Air Force doctor who says someone should know what he knows before he dies ... Why would so many people come forward with (what basically amounts to) death-bed confessions unless true?

He's a retired Air Force doctor ... completely coherent but relates the same kind of stories ... only difference being that he will tell me the stories but says he will deny telling me ANYTHING ... even under oath ... until he dies ... meaning he will tell me NOTHING of importance ... when he says his will leaves several pieces of info. related to UFOs/Aliens/whatever .... I have no way to prove or discredit my bud or his info. until I see it ... whatever it may be ... but he's never lied to me yet

Any opinions on how to take/record this info.?

Jst a "What if ..."
but
"What if ..."
everything he's been telling me these past few years is true??

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
SpookShow...

We're getting to the period in time when lots of the folks initially exposed to the government's interaction with the ET phenomenon are nearing the end of their lives. They've dutifully kept the secret as required but are now questioning the secrecy in the context of their lives. Many want to tell but don't know how and are afraid.

If this gentleman is willing to tell what he knows and would be OK with its release after his death you could document it for him and have it sealed and held by his estate attorney until after his death with specific instructions as to what should be done with it at that time.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
SpookshowJon is your buddy what made you interested in UFOs in the first place? Did he give you any more info, any details besides the fact that he knows aliens are on this planet?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lee - hang in there - keep following the path you're on - pursue understanding to reach satisfaction. By all means, disregard those that have nothing to contribute besides doubt and cynicism. There are plenty of empathetic listeners, probably a majority, that support your efforts and would encourage you to continue on.

It would have been a bit easier if we had known from the outset that you had experienced these visions and encounters earlier in the thread. Don't you see? This is the common bond you must establish and nourish with Mary.

So what if she doesn't believe you can summon the Grays to you. Actually that's perfect. Why? Because you can respond that you need more convincing about some aspect of her 'island aliens' story. It's a healthy conversation made more so by your increasingly engaging exchange.

This common denominator in BOTH of your lives is the key to reveal her truths to you. Share more of your own experiences with her. Ask her for her advice. Mary, as we all suppose, can probably teach you a lot.

I agree with the little one regarding her suggestion to ask Mary about her modeling youth. I can't imagine any elderly woman who was once beautiful and photogenic and also quite 'public', and who also maintains a labyrinth of boxed mementos in her apartment, to not relish the idea of sharing a memory of her youthful beauty with you.

Between Mary's modeling and the common bond of extraterrestrial contact I am certain you have more than enough to become very close friends and gain the keys to those elusive boxes. Lee - you MUST begin to approach the contents of those boxes. If they contain nothing related to your quest, then at least you'll know (and, consequently and hopefully, so will we).

It will also be a good test of your character. If the boxes contain nothing that interests you - you will need to demonstrate lots of patience and kindness as you help her sort, categorize, and settle her innocuous belongings and trivia.

On the other hand - as an old propsector friend of mine was fond of saying (with a very corny accent), "...thar may be gold in them thar hills..."

Good luck, Lee... Please keep us posted....

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
lee... I have been reading your post with much interest. It is quite intriguing! Don't let any of the skeptics cause you to be discouraged or talk you into believing that you imagined or "dreamed" the experience that you and your wife had. I don't think Mary has fabricated this story nor do I think she is schizophrenic. She may have a mental illness but I doubt that she is schizoid. She is old, weak, weary and debilitated and may be experiencing some dementia due to chronic lung disease and smoking, but I do not think she could fabricate such a fantastic story. Remember that there is a fine line between genius and insanity but that sometimes being a genius leads to insanity! Lots of Luck getting to the bottom of the story and do know that what you are doing for Mary does matter. Angel

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Maybe though by posting this here, there are some people that's been through something similar and if so they could share what they know with me. Other than that...maybe I should take my family's advice and just let it go.

Lee.. as a fellow contactee (yes you were contacted not abducted), i want to commend you for your bravery. Unfortunately, from my understanding, once a connection has been established with these guys their presence will hang on - in one way or another. I've had encounters with the light beings who have power over greys, but i am told there are dark ones too who control greys (quite confusing). the best way for you to remain completely in control of your situation is to make sure that you are clean... that means eating the right foods, exercising, keeping your space tidy both physically and spiritually and most important - emiting love. we as humans have absolute mastery over these astral beings but we have to claim it. when we neglect ourselves and the people and things we love then we are susceptible to their negative manipulation. the only way they can interact with you vibrating high and with love is in a positive, beneficial manner. good luck.

I still think you should get old Mary's story down though - who cares if you switch everything up, its still very interesting. UFO bases in Puerto Rico in the fifties - Tim Burton could make the movie.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
Is your wife sure that her bruises were from this entity?

How soon after the experience and your notice of the bruises did you take the picture? They looked old.

She can't be sure because she has no memory of the event. The bruises DID appear at once and they weren't that prominent when they did. As we were getting ready for work one morning I asked her "what happened to your legs?" she didn't know but wasn't concerned really. I said "Do they hurt?" she said no. We let it go.

It was AFTER the memorable encounter she had that I remembered the bruises and photographed them. Around that time they were a few days old. I wasn't sure what was happening and I didn't tell my wife until AFTER something happened to her...the photos were taken then. They were old when the photo was taken. I think I mentioned this already.

I am not seeing a triangle in the other picture, it looks like an angioma, which is very normal and people can get them anywhere on their body.

What can I say to that?
It looked like I triangle to me, but that's as subjective as what it looks like to you. My opinion on the shape wasn't meant to be in etched in stone.

The shape is not as relevant as the connection and timing to the bruises. That mark was prominent and it was NOT there before because one of us would have noticed it. I connected it to the bruises because all of the marks were odd and appeared at the same time.

Also the mark is now healed completely. There is however some thing object under her skin. It's not massive...sort of the shape of the mark and it's very thin.

You can feel it if you touch the area. Mary said to remove it but my wife doesn't woant to and neither do I.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpookshowJon
It's funny that you relate this story ... I have a friend (he's in his late 70s; me ... barely into the 30s) ... A retired Air Force doctor who says someone should know what he knows before he dies ... Why would so many people come forward with (what basically amounts to) death-bed confessions unless true?

They are out there...now elderly. These people who know the truth and kept it with them. Mary is difficult to get info from. I feel like I'm trying to get water by squeezing a rock.

I'm still trying to convince her to let me in, and she's fine with me sharing the info so long as I don't mention her real name or location.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Back in our days we just kept our mouths shut, we didn't ask questions or share happenings, this is just the way it was at least in my days.

Now that we are older and we see what is going on the older generations wants to open up but there might be a little guilt that maybe they shouldn't be doing this.

I can see where they are coming from. Even if they tell of things that are not the reality that you understand you will not believe in what they say so they say nothing.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
Lee.. as a fellow contactee (yes you were contacted not abducted), i want to commend you for your bravery. Unfortunately, from my understanding, once a connection has been established with these guys their presence will hang on - in one way or another.

Yeah it never really stopped and almost around the same time the following year they came back. It'll probably happen again too... don't know.

Thanks for the encouragement too guys (skeptics included)! I've been looking for connections to the beings I saw (aside from the typical Greys). Like I said the thirst for more info is what pushed me to hassle Mary.

My wife has more of a memory of what happened than I do. I know we were not taken anywhere but we did have encounters with a few different types of beings. What we remember is so vague and warped it doesn't make sense. Some of the beings were outrageous looking...but I did find reference to SOME them so I know we didn't make it up. It was just rare reports.

At least they didn't come to cause us any harm that I know of. Like I said the only problem was our own fear of what was happening. That and waking up repeatedly in a sweat with a rapid heart beat.

I also heard "clicking sounds" that woke me up once. I then get the mental impression that "It's just two people talking by the window...go back to sleep" and I did. I just accepted it and went right to sleep!!

Another thing was that my wife's wedding ring was missing for a few days. She never takes it off and it's too tight to just slip off.

She found it under the kitchen sink one day inside a cabinet as if it were placed there. Don't know if that's related or not but it was strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join