It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Mary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
All names have been changed as well as locations for privacy concerns:

Mary is a 70 (or around) year old woman I've recently come to know. She's in terrible shape. Had to have surgery to place a muscle over her sternum (chest) that now fills with air making it painful to talk. In spite of this, she STILL smokes. Takes a crap load of drugs and passes periodically into what looks like a deep sleep...we've had to stop her more than once from falling onto her plate. She's almost immobile and uses a walker to get around. Oh and she lives in a severely roach infested 1 bedroom place stocked high with boxes.

Mary also claims to have intimate knowledge of aliens.
Particularly the little Greys.

My whole interaction with her started with a friend of mine at work. I'll call him "Bob", he's a friendly guy that commutes from D.C. and I started going to lunch with him. I found out he volunteers work for the elderly and sometimes he'd mention an interesting woman named "Mary". A woman he'd met through his Catholic Church program.

This particular woman has an amazing resume. Not only was she a Nun that worked closely with Mother Teresa (she's told me some bizarre stories about that), but at one point she had very high clearance in the military.

Mary was born on a small island that has US military bases and eventually (probably after she quit being a Nun) she joined the military. Mary is VERY intelligent and so while she was in Navy for many years, she eventually worked closely with a few Presidents plus other high ranking military officials. MOST of this is backed up from the photos she's shown me in her apartment.

She sleeps in the living room on a hospital bed because 90% of her place is filled with boxes that she refuses to throw away. Her bedroom is packed!

Now I should mention that I do believe in intelligent life outside of our own existing in the universe and from time to time I'd email related stories to co-workers. Most of which call me nuts now. Bob never considered the idea seriously but I must have got him thinking because he mentioned the notion to Mary, Bob knows she's an experienced lady and intelligent lady and he values her opinion.

For the first time in the five years he's know her, she told him about one of her incidents while in the military on the island. From that point I wanted to meet her. I arranged for my wife and I to go down to DC a few times and meet up with Bob and Mary. Eventually Mary bonded (or at least wanted to) with my wife and so we started going JUST to visit her on Saturdays.

Now I didn't want to jump into the alien thing right away so I worked it into the conversation after a few days. At first she was quiet about it...but eventually I'd get her talking. She'd then realize she said too much and she'd change the subject. This was the pattern until she really started opening up.

"I know people on the island that are married to them", she said. I of course was shocked and asked her what she meant. She said she meant just that. People walking around half-this and half-that "I don't get involved with it." I was surprised so I asked more. She said the Greys work with the US military on the island. That the inhabitants of the island have been seeing them for a long time. She said they're in the Jungles too. That most people would be walking through and turn and see them following or peeking from around trees. She said they are ugly to look at but they were friendly.

"Their job is to keep everything here running."

She went on about this subject a bit and then told me about her experience one night after leaving a naval ball. She was driving back in her car along the mountain top and it was extremely late. On that road it was pitch black and she feared driving off the cliff edge but kept on going regardless. Suddenly a UFO appeared...

[edit on 25-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
…It hovered in front of her car which suddenly stopped. She knew it was them.

"Oh no...not you. What do you want?" She said. Grey's then approached her car. There were three women in the back seat that remained asleep the whole time. Basically they asked her what she was doing out on the road this late. She told them she was going home, to which they responded that it was dangerous to be on the mountain this late. She said she needed to pass.

At this point she said she worried about her girlfriends in the back seat. She said "You'd better leave before they wake up because they are going to die if they see you." They asked "Are you afraid?" "No." she said, although she did tell me it was hard to look them in the eyes. They then asked "Can we come and visit you?" She said yes but that they needed to leave before her friends awoke. They said that her friends would NOT wake up.

"If my car is broken my parents will kill me" she worried. They told her that it wasn't broken and in fact it will run better than before.

They left and the car started again.

Now I thought for a while that maybe she'd been reading things like this on the web or TV. Yet she doesn’t have a computer and her TV is barely watchable it’s so crappy.

The thing is I want to know more. I told her about my experiences and she said that I should not reveal it to anyone. "No one will believe you", but more importantly...she said this:

"I've seen things in the military that I wish I hadn't. I've prayed to the Virgin for amnesia because I don't want to remember. I don’t want to know these things about the world.”

What things I asked. "I've been sworn to secrecy, and I won't tell."

It's not easy to deal with her. Since I've met her she's already run off her longtime friend Bob. She blew up at him repeatedly in front of us. Mary is also EXTREMELY religious and VERY conservative. She argues that our sole existence is to support Israel, that Bush is a savior, and the Catholic Church is the only way to salvation. She also seems to have a lot of issues regarding race.

All of which I've slightly argued with her about. Before you begin to think I'm picking on an old lady let me say this...she's smarter than most people I know and doesn't lose a beat in discussion. She's even made Bob look foolish in front of us which is why he's stopped talking to her. This lady is a force of nature. She's also from my observations not long for this world. She's not got much time left.

I know people are also going to say "she old and on meds...she could just be nuts" but in spite of this, the lady is sharp as a whistle. She's very aware, very coherent, and it terms of honesty claims it's a sin to lie. She does seem to believe what she is saying, some of which connects to what I've experienced.

THAT IS MY PROBLEM. Is it wrong to push her for info when in all honesty the woman is a hard case to deal with, I can't really stand her, and my only reason for me going there is to find out more from her regarding alien life? Why take that to the grave?! Is her promise to keep quiet that important?

I've started feeling selfish but I need to know because my own experiences have left me wanted to understand more.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Very well written...

I wouldn't push her for more info, but would definitley keep visiting her. Keep talking and discussing things, the more comfortable that she becomes with you, the more she is likely to open up.

You State that her apartment is packed, can you imagine what that stuff is? Could it be some "secret" documents / pics etc? Who knows, if you stay close to her long enough, you could end up with your pick of her possible "treasures"?

I think it's a nice thing you're doing, by visiting her. I know that you won't push too hard for info.

Please keep us informed.

Good Luck.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow!That is an amazing story.The thing that I find hard to believe is Bush being a savior.
I find your story very interesting.Please keep posting about this woman.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Logic is what I would use.

When talking with her I would say you know what you know is of great importance for many people that don't understand what is happening to them and you could be a great help to understanding for millions of people.

Ask her why she won't share this and I would even say to her you know your not a spring chicken anymore and time runs short with age and health for you why can't you share the gift given to you.

People like openness and honesty and I don't think she will get upset with words as spring chicken and the age and health thing us old people do relate, make the woman feel "SPECIAL"

Ask her if you can share this and you will keep her name and life private unless she wishes differently.

If she refuses don't push the issue just say the world does have a right to know this and ask her if she wants people that are frightened by these beings to live a life with this and not know what is happening to them. Tell her maybe she was born just so that one day she could share this knowledge.

Good luck

[edit on 25-1-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Very well written...

I wouldn't push her for more info, but would definitley keep visiting her.

You State that her apartment is packed, can you imagine what that stuff is? Could it be some "secret" documents / pics etc?

Please keep us informed.

Good Luck.

Thanks elevatedone.
Yeah I'll keep visiting her because she doesn't have many people that do. I also encouraged Bob to continue talking to her

Funny though about the boxes. She volunteered my wife and I to help her go through it. She does this by claiming we offered to help when we actually didn't. She says she may have a check in there somewhere but I'm like...if you haven't cashed it by now you probably don't need it.

She says she's the only one that'd show up in Heaven with a suitcase.

I am curious about the alien issue so I'll definitely keep you all posted if you're interested. I need to sort some things out regarding my own experience and she's the best chance I've got.

MUFON was useless...so where the other "guides/psychics/hypnotists" I met. Kept trying to sell me stupid crystals. I don't go in for any of that new age stuff I just want to know what's going on with me. Period.

I am new to all of this.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wow! Great story. I have never heard about a island that has a military/alien base. Any ideas where this could be?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Logic is what I would use.

When talking with her I would say you know what you know is of great importance for many people that don't understand what is happening to them and you could be a great help to understanding for millions of people...

Wow, great advice.
I'll do that this weekend.

Seriously, thanks!

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
Wow! Great story. I have never heard about a island that has a military/alien base. Any ideas where this could be?

Oh yes.

Everyone has heard of this island I just didn't want to mention it because I don't want to get her into any trouble.

I mean I don't know if she CAN get into trouble but she definitely didn't give me permission to tell her story. That's why I changed all the names and locations.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You know I sure hope that Island wasn't Okinawa, cause I'm getting vibes about it.

Seventy isn't really old old these days, it is the health that is not good for her.

I did forget she was a Nun so if she refuses I would just say please look into your heart and soul and at least give it thought.

Oh yeah, please do ask her why all the boxes. If she comments on the bugs do something like spraying for her that might help.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Lee. I think what you're doing is important. There are lots of 'Marys' out there and we're at a period where we're losing them (and their experiences) permanently. It's important to document (as best you can) the information she gives you so that it can be vetted later. Dates, places, observations, anything that can be verified. Even if her story seem incredible it could serve to corroborate information provided by another 'Mary' at another time.

I'm curious if Mary understands how significant her knowledge is. How does she feel about the government lying to us about the whole subject for all this time? Does she feel that mankind has a right to know that there are other beings in the universe? Is there some purpose to the cooperation of the gov't and the EBE's? To what end? How widespread are the EBE's? Are they permanent 'residents' or do they come and go?

Your experience with Mary is at the heart of disclosure. But you are unfettered by interference, politics and agendas. What you're doing could be huge. Make no mistake about that.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry Lee but I can't resist, lol ... I think the island that she lived on is Saipan which ...

is the largest island and site of the capital of the United States Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, a chain of 15 tropical islands in the western Pacific Ocean

en.wikipedia.org...
I have a Korean friend who lived there for a number of years before moving to the States, and she said there are a lot of secret military activities going on on those islands. For those living on there, this is common knowledge.
Just guessing here but no need to tell us which island Mary lived on....

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508.
I'm curious if Mary understands how significant her knowledge is. How does she feel about the government lying to us about the whole subject for all this time?

She told me that the Greys said they would ALL be exposed. That all of this is going to break wide open and everyone will know. She also said after that it'll all be over.

She's vague and cryptic but I'll be damned if she isn't telling the truth. I don't know when it'll "all be exposed" but in the meantime I really want answers.

I think you are right about getting to the bottom of this too. I will talk more with her on Saturday, but to be honest before I wrote all of this my wife and I were close to not visiting her anymore. Like I said she is a "case", but she's also disabled and it's hard to just "dump" someone like that once you meet them.

She really is pretty amazing.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea...Just guessing here but no need to tell us which island Mary lived on....

Ha!

Yeah I probably shouldn't say.

Yeah there are quite a few places like the one she's come from.
Quite a few islands out there like hers.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
As far as locations, what harm could it do? Would she get arrested? I don't mean to be sarcastic, but you've thrown out a lot of stuff, but for anyone here to be able to look into the validity of the story we would need the island you speak of at the very least. Unfortunately this board is riddled with dis-info.

Also, you have nothing to lose and everthing to gain in talking with her. Do whatever you deem necessary to get information, short of thumb screws of course ;-)

ps. great story, good post, hope you can give us something to follow up on

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Great story and well told! I would continue to push her... im sure you've got a hint of senility mixed in with some pharmeceutical misfires but she has probably got some information. Paperwork in the boxes I doubt... even with top level clearances that type of stuff never leaves the vaults.

Originally posted by lee anoma

Kept trying to sell me stupid crystals. I don't go in for any of that new age stuff I just want to know what's going on with me. Period.

I am new to all of this.

Because you are new to this you should take the advice of some that have the experience. Granted the new age field is populated with more charlatans than not but there is a grain to most of what they preach... we must learn that we have copious amounts of untapped energy and power here on earth and quartz crystals are just one of them. Rest assured, the ETs know this very well.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Admittedly, the ethics of this suggestion may be up for debate, but....if you don't carry some kind of small, unobtrusive voice recorder, you should be beat with a noodle....

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
but....if you don't carry some kind of small, unobtrusive voice recorder, you should be beat with a noodle....

Totally!

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
George Bush could be a savior if you like worshipping the devil.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Palasheea...Just guessing here but no need to tell us which island Mary lived on....

Ha!

Yeah I probably shouldn't say.

Yeah there are quite a few places like the one she's come from.
Quite a few islands out there like hers.

I understand why you are reluctant to give the location. You have already gave us some hints. Military base on a island that has a jungle, and has at least one mountain. I'm sure we can figure this out.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join