It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Mary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'd keep talking to her . Perhaps, occasionally, you could work into discussions with her some of the things that are reported her on ATS.

When I was a teenager, I was a delivery boy for a pharmacy. (This was in the late 1960s) I delivered medicine to a woman who had grow up on a plantation shortly after the civil war ended.

I loved to listen to her stories. She was basically, living history. I don't know how old she was but she looked ancient to me.

I hope that you can get her to tell you more.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You said that she was born on an island that had the inhabitants. Didn't she notice any when she grew up on there? I understand you don't want to give the exact location of the island, but could you at least tell us which continent it's near?

Btw, mind sending me the U2U about mother Theressa? It would be interesting to hear about her. Thank you. - DJ

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, i have a very different opinion of what is intelligent than what you measure with the IQ and this sort of intelligence is expressed in behaviour and viewpoints.

let me quote from the storry:
'Mary is VERY intelligent and so while she ..'

If you mean her IQ than fine, forget what I said.

No I dont insult..I gave you my opinion why I personel have my doubts based on my experiences and believes.

And I also give you my advice based on the same not to push her for information if this is what you care and not the person.

Nothing dramatic or insulting here. Don't take that worng.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkprime
One thing I would caution on is schitzephrenia...

Thanks for the warning Darkprime. I’m familiar with schizophrenia.

I grew up with an uncle who was schizophrenic (he killed himself Dec. 25 2002 I believe I forget the year) and have a cousin that suffers from this. I also worked as a lab tech at a facility called “****** - Groves”. The lab I worked in dealt specifically with the brains of schizophrenics. In fact my friends job was to lobby for brains of the recently deceased that had a schizophrenic past. He literally had to call the relatives and ask them if they’d donate the brain for study.

I worked with the schizophrenics there, made Haloperidol from scratch, dissected the striatum (motor emotion area of the brain) and mounted them on slides, photographed the synapses with an electron microscope and developed the pics in a dark room. I also had to monitor the control group of rats drugged with haloperidol. Monitored the “ticks” they made. It’s a creepy drug but the scientist said it keeps the voices away.

She is not schizophrenic.

If anything Rasputin13’s possible explanation could be closer to what she could be doing. She is smart enough to tell a good lie but I seriously doubt she is. In this case…I think she’s stringing me along to keep my wife coming because I drive her there and she knows I want to know more. Sometimes she just ignores my questions all together. It's frustrating.

Originally posted by tunin
You said she talked about humans with "half-this", "half-that" so I have one question, probably for her:

Do these half-whatever have some mark to identify them? If yes, where and what are these (or this) characteristic?

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I hope that you can get her to tell you more.

I just spoke to her and told her we’re coming. This time I have to plan what and how to ask. I think the suggestions you guys made have really inspired me so I’m going to make a list and figure out how to approach it.

She may want her story told who knows.

I also wonder if she’ll give me any of those old photos. She said she used to model back then (she’s almost 6ft if she could stand up straight), maybe I could get something to scan and prove here. I really am telling the truth but I hope to prove she is too.

I am going to do my best but also do it respectfully.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You mentioned that you were interested in the old womans' story so maybe it could shed some light on one of your experiences. Care to elaborate on your personal event? Could there be a connection? Have you told her of your concern? Is there any paranormal content?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah Btw, mind sending me the U2U about mother Theressa? It would be interesting to hear about her. Thank you. - DJ

I'll tell you here if it isn't too off topic.

She has a very close relationship with Mother Teresa and she is very proud of that. Her stories about "The Mother" as she calls her are strange.

Very strange.

She claims that The Mother was always under some kind of spiritual attack even up until her death. She said while she was training as a Nun (which didn't last long), The Mother ran into the room with the young nuns exclaiming: "He's here! He's here! Get on your knees! Get on you knees!" To which they all did. She said everyone was praying loudly and they all started to smell this strange smell. She said it was an awful smell that entered the room. The Mother started yelling "Pray harder!" to which they did. Then it all ended and The Mother just walked out of the room.

Now I thought when I heard this that it was some sort of psychological manipulation, which seems reasonable but I am not sure. She made a few other claims about The Mother and the spiritual attacks. It was creepy.

She ALSO mentioned a time when a group of priests gathered together and marched in a line praying and holding that staff with the sun on it. They were circling the church while doing so. All of a sudden SMALL lights (she said like fairies) started appearing in the air above them and circling and zipping around. All of the priests got sick and had diarrhea. They were vomiting and running around in a panic. They dropped their holy equipment and ran into the church. She thought it was funny. Even to this day.

I have no clue what they were doing or could say what really attacked them. She just says it was evil there.

Also...from my OWN opinion with the experience I had, the Catholic Church KNOWS the truth about other beings and they hide it from us.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
That's interesting, we should start a thread for studies in eccentrics - no way, I think we already do that -

She's a pack rat - get her trust and then snoop.

I found one, most eccentric former Hitler youth, pictures of her as a child in her uniform. Worked for years in the government - turned off the water to her house over a bizarre dispute and she said it wasn't as bad as the war years and lived without it for 12 years, instead of let them win. lol Stubborn old coot, not racist but not sweet.
Real character - pack rat extrodinaire, pictures, notes - strange nazi stories, I'll still looking for the gold.
The odd ones are always interesting.

What about this half this / half that - does she think some of us are grays morphing there and back?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

She claims that The Mother was always under some kind of spiritual attack even up until her death. She said while she was training as a Nun (which didn't last long), The Mother ran into the room with the young nuns exclaiming: "He's here! He's here! Get on your knees! Get on you knees!" To which they all did. She said everyone was praying loudly and they all started to smell this strange smell. She said it was an awful smell that entered the room. The Mother started yelling "Pray harder!" to which they did. Then it all ended and The Mother just walked out of the room.
creepy.

lee anoma....I'm not trying to get off topic but when I read this passage,it sounded sooooo familiar to me. One of my favorite reading subjects are Catholic saints and I knew I had read something similar to this happening to Padre Pio. A stigmatic priest...now a saint.

Here's the passage I found....do you think it is similar?

Here young Padre Pio was attacked by the demon: "During the summer of 1905, Padre Pio heard some noises coming from a nearby cell".
There was a strong smell of sulphur, young Pio went to the window to call a school friend.
Not receiving any answer he went back inside to find a frightening black dog, who had smoke coming from his mouth. Padre Pio fell on the bed and heard the animal shouting: 'It's him, it's him'.

Link Here

I know you said your friend Mary is quite a devout Catholic. She would have most likely heard of Father Pio if that's the case. I guess what I'm trying to say, in a respectful way, is that it is my hope she is not taking you for a ride. Sometimes the elderly, and lonely, just want/crave someone to talk to.....as do we all.

Peace to you.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I don't think a women at the age of 70.... no less being a Nun would talk about Aliens unless she had some type up involvement. This isn't a subject an old person just comes up with.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Originally posted by g210b
About the story.. in consideration of her behaviour (smokeing) views religion, bush ...well she does not sound 'intelligent' to me and so I have my doubts.

I'm a conservative Christian and I also have an IQ of 137. You seem to have problems with simple grammar and spelling.

Are you here just to insult people or add to the discussion?
[edit on 25-1-2007 by jbondo]

My IQ is 145 and i am a convicted terrorist....whats your point? Get back to topic!

Anyways great story, makes me want to go volunteer now

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I also wonder if she’ll give me any of those old photos. She said she used to model back then (she’s almost 6ft if she could stand up straight), maybe I could get something to scan and prove here. I really am telling the truth but I hope to prove she is too.

I am going to do my best but also do it respectfully.

Youve got to be kidding me. Its things like this that are making me doubt your little story.

For her protection you wont tell us where the island is because they may go after but never the less, after everything you told us she said, your gonna post a pic of her???

Posting a pic of someone who had experiences, in the army, with aliens and saying that person told you all this info about aliens will put her in a lot more danger then telling us where she came from.

There thousands of ppl that have worked on this island probably, they have no way of knowing who she is but posting a pic of her and saying this woman told you everything. Now that would put her in danger.

So instead of getting a pic of some old women why dont you tell us where this island is. For her own safety and to give more credibility to your story.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by surf911]

mod edit: placed quote box for clarity
Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Saipan.

Is near Japan.

It was invaded by the 27th infantry division of the US Army on D-day +1. The SAME (nicknamed 'New York) that responded first on 9/11 to the call from the WTC. Their insignias include rainbows and wolves.

About Mary - yes she is lonely - she faces death. Do not let her face death alone - that is why she shares her secret (one reason)...and why she doesn't always share. She IS smart! Smart and crazy like a fox. Smarter than you who wears their intentions on their sleeve (no offense, please understand).

If she knew in your heart that you visited her NOT to get something you want but rather just to be a friend when she really needs one more than ever before and has none but you - yet you are not quite a real friend yet since your goal is still oriented to gain and self...

IF you changed your heart and truly thought of her as a friend and were a friend - you would have all you want. But you cannot want it - you must just want to do the job of an angel for another angel (hold her hand).

It might be better, too, if you ceased telling US about Mary and just told us Mary's story! We haven't heard much at all about the story - protect Mary but reveal the story! If I knew more I could probably fill in a lot of holes for you...and offer papers etc...but I don't know yet if this story is part of what I know.

And NO pictures! Be a friend to Mary.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
My IQ is 145 and i am a convicted terrorist....whats your point? Get back to topic!

Anyways great story, makes me want to go volunteer now

My IQ is 152 ( slightly better than you ), and I am Indigo... not much point here? Let's get back to topic.

No offend...

Lee Anoma,

Good story!
Ok, you said Mary is not schizophrenic, but are you?

No offend...

[edit on 26-1-2007 by CinLung]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Knowing there may not be any connection but I'm throwing this out here anyway

Kwajalein Atoll/Marshall Islands are rumored to humans and aliens working together. Kwajalein is home to the SDI and R.R. ballistic missile defense tests. This is one of the larger island chains in the world, and the US military just so happens to occupy it.

A good friend of mine who is also deeply religious says very similar things as Mary, "We must protect Israel" " "Bush has divine guidance and knows that we must protect Israel at all costs"

Very interesting post, makes for a great read. Please keep us updated if Mary should divulge any further information.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eden

A good friend of mine who is also deeply religious says very similar things as Mary, "We must protect Israel" " "Bush has divine guidance and knows that we must protect Israel at all costs"

Isn't it obvious, that it is part of American and Israel trick? Brainwashing, mis-information. So you will pay more tax to them?

American can support Bush and Israel at all costs, but not for other nations. Sorry.

Seems to me your friend and Mary were under heavy brainwash and hypnotist by American.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Isreal is not a race, country, religion, or anything that we think.

Israel is Is Real.

Is Real.

You guys, do a google on Saipan. Lizard men? The land of forgotten Gods...cousins from ancient days and Easter Island?

Lemuria. The Garden of Eden.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
What about coaching your wife to ask certain questions , or just to get her to open up a little bit more?

I'm only surprised that she is still so religious , you would have thought that information like that would have completely destroyed her faith.

When you see her next, please make a new thread to keep us all abreast of the situation , good luck.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by JFKDOALOL]

[edit on 26-1-2007 by JFKDOALOL]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I think this is fabricated for two reasons.

1) In the story you said that she told the greys that she hoped her car wasn't broken because her parents would be upset. Why would someone old enough to be working with high ranking military officials on a secret island have her parents car there?

2) You mentioned she has problems with people of other races. I don't see how someone can be racist towards other humans and then be so accepting of extraterrestrials! Also you mentioned she is very smart numerous times, where did she attend school(s)?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You may have stumbled onto something great, but rushing things (even a little) could remove any chance of finding the answers you/we may seek.

Don't push her for information, she will tell you when she is comfortable and ready. Don't try and swing the conversation around to what you want to talk about, let her do that in her own time.

If this is real, than doing as some (few) of the other posters are saying (pushing her and trying to convince her to tell you her secrets) would only make her reluctant to share anything with you at all.

Just be there for her and show patience and friendship.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
Also you mentioned she is very smart numerous times, where did she attend school(s)?

Just thought I should remind you in case you were not aware.

Not all intellegence comes from schools.

I went through 17 years of school correcting and teaching my teachers the entire way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join