It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Mary

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why do you not want us to post here when he has only not posted for 10 days ???????????????

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I've seen him posting in other threads in the last few days.

If you want to know where he has been, u2u him.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
yeah I have noticed he has been on way after his last posting in this thread.

Doesn't do a lot for his cred here by not at least saying he wishes to drop this discussion at least *shrug*

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I live in Puerto Rico and had been having strange things that sound similar to Lee's happen to me... I wouldn't doubt his story.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I apologize; I was just made aware via U2U that someone had actually responded to this...my very first thread. I will answer any questions if I can.

Since the time I started this, my experiences have become much sharper and clearer. A lot more than I expected and although I may not have liked what I have come to understand I do accept it. I try to anyway.

Maria (Mary was a pseudonym I used, but I guess it’s not really that different in retrospect) died not too long after I started this thread. I am not sure if I mentioned this here before or not. She had numerous health issues and her death was of natural causes. Her sisters came up from Puerto Rico to remove her mountainous boxes and belongings, and a former coworker, the man who introduced me to her, took her cat (a polydactyl Hemingway) to live with him in his condo in D.C.

Maria never revealed anything more to me than what I stated here. She kept whatever information she had with her no matter how much I casually pried and took that to her grave.

There were however two strange things that occurred before her death.

First, my wife and I had invited her and the coworker for Thanksgiving dinner. During that time I casually looked over at the floral patterns on my walls and all the flowers had turned to skulls.

I kid you not.
They were ALL skulls.
All over the walls.

I was confused and frightened (to be honest) but I assumed this was some sort of spiritual attack and decided not to look at them. I was told to ignore such things and at that time I tried, now however I look at all of this in the face. This is why my experiences have become much clearer. I’m not afraid anymore.

Anyway after they left I mentioned it to my wife and to my surprise she had seen them too. At the time neither of use understood what that meant but some months later she died. I have since seen those skulls appear on the walls again but I know now that they are related to me this time. If I was even slightly in doubt, that point was reiterated on a few occasions quite clearly in a number of spiritual “visitations”. I failed one possible opportunity to avoid this, but there are other options as far as what takes place afterwards.

The second thing to happen was that Maria had told me of a dream she had in which she was taken into a large room by a giant being. In that room were rows of beds. She told the being she forgot all of her belongings and the giant told her that she would not need any of them when she comes here.

There was something else also...she claimed to have been terrorized in her apartment by a group of unidentified men. She claimed they came into her apartment and attacked her in some manner. The police came, it was a big production, and she was taken to the hospital. There was no evidence of a break-in. Her door was unlocked though. I spoke with my coworker about it and he says he believes she imagined the whole thing. This was not long before she passed away and she was taking numerous drugs.

All I know is that she was upset that no one believed her.

Maria was devoutly catholic, and although she hinted to it, she never revealed anything she knew in regards to the churches knowledge of other-dimensional entities and what we commonly consider "aliens". She also did not reveal anything more regarding our government (to which she was employed under) and it's alleged connections to "aliens".

I do know though, that she claimed to have met with Carter and how much she despised him.

She was a spitfire.
She also could keep a damned good secret apparently.

She never fully trusted me or anyone enough to let anything concrete loose even though I was in personal need of help at the time. She died alone on a sofa bed because her apartment was so crowded that her entire bedroom was full of nothing but boxes.

The end.

Originally posted by Cisko
I live in Puerto Rico and had been having strange things that sound similar to Lee's happen to me... I wouldn't doubt his story.

Care to go into any details?
What would you feel comfortable explaining?

Originally posted by surf911
Stop debating this BS, the guy that started this thread hasnt responded in weeks hes obviously a troll

Actually I don’t have anything more to add to the Maria part of this story. All I can do now is attempt to explain my own experiences.

And I consider myself more of a Goblin.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkangel4time
yeah I have noticed he has been on way after his last posting in this thread.

Doesn't do a lot for his cred here by not at least saying he wishes to drop this discussion at least *shrug*

I didn't keep sufficient tabs on this thread, but then again I had a lot going on at the time. I honestly wasn't fully aware of the fact that people were still responding because back then I was somewhat new to the site.

I just got a U2U this month regarding this thread so I was somewhat surprised it was even remotely active.

If this crushes any credibility I may have had prior to just arriving then I don't know what to say other than you honestly don't have to believe a word I say.

What I have to say is pretty unbelievable so you wouldn't be out of character.

- Lee

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I forgot about this thread also but at least we know where things stand.

I know I often write a post then the thread is moved from here to there and I either never find it or I forget about it.

Thanks Lee

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So I read six pages through and you did not mention the island. I don't have time to read through the rest of it, so if you HAVE NOT given the location of said island, now that she is unfortunately not with us I'm assuming you will be more than willing to give the location.

If you did give the location, can you give it again?

Great thread!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

He actually did:

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by mbkennel

Puerto Rico seems more likely as a site for a useful secret base for military-type activities.

Sufficiently controlled by US, close to domestic resources, little advanced foreign snooping, but not completely subject to domestic US scrutiny, law enforcement and appropriations problems.

Wouldn't be surprised if there were a War 'Of' Terror prison there for high value targets.

Saipan: 45 sq mi.

Puerto Rico: 3515 sq mi.

Great job.

That's the island. I told her I'd talked about her but changed her info and she didn't seem to mind so I guess mentioning the island doesn't matter much. I'll post more in a second.

- Lee

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xetex

Yes that is where she was from.
She lived in D.C. up until her death and was bedridden more or less.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You should be carefull, grays for the most part are bio-androids, they are not actually alive like us, they are just perfect machines to work on different tasks and jobs. They work for ET (good and Bad),, so thats why people get excellent experiences sometimes..and really bad experiences other times!

That doesnt mean they arent ET, ET's can use the grays bodies like his own body soy they can talk..do and move whatever they like without been there actually.

They use grays like i said like task force for maintain or do certain hard tasks (taking humans is not funny, you would see people who get "abducted" becomes irractional and afraid on those times and they would defend themselves to the death, thats why they use this little bio-androids, ET dont want to hurt or get hurt in that process)

She may be talking to a gray )ofc ourse with the help of a real ET behind it)..or nope..probably we will never know for sure.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well,
In the last few months, I've been having strange occurrences in my home...
One night, after watching hours of extraterrestrial documentary, I was watching TV with my brother and we had closed all the doors in our house like we do every night. And my front door is VERY GHETTO lol... You literally have to FIGHT with the door to get it open, it has some sort of malfunction with the knob and it makes ALOT of noise EVERY time you try to open it. Now, we were in the living room, watching TV kind of paranoid because the night before something WEIRD happened.. [Our house is the only fenced house in our neighborhood, and you have to open the gate to get in... it was about 2:30 AM when I'm half asleep and then something wakes me up... And it's known that there's stray dogs and cats in our neighborhood, and they make bark or meow and make noises... at first I thought it was a cat.. but then I heard it's movements, and CATS DONT MAKE NOISE WHEN THEY MOVE! This was a BIPEDAL creature that was walking around my house and it was making some sort of "UHHHHH" noise kinda like a cat's meow mixed with a zombie's grunt.. all of a sudden it started raining and it started making more of the same noises... and it seemed like it was panicking because it was getting wet? Then it started running and crashed into the fence because apparently it thought it was skinny enough to go through the bars... Anyways, I never got a look at what it was, because I felt paralyzed with fear... I felt like I was being held down to my bed... Weird...?]
Anyways back to the night after that, the door was closed SHUT along with the other two doors that lead to the outdoor patio... Well we're here watching TV and at the same time we're debating whether last nights "event" was alien or not... And right when I ask my brother "Is it gonna take you actually SEEING an alien to believe in them? and right there, both of the doors open at the same time! And they open VERY silently like as if someone with magic opened it because these doors are NEVER quiet. Right there we're STUNNED... We grab some kitchen knives and go check out what was going on.... we never found anything... I slept with a knife that night...
Two weeks ago I was taking a shower and I was looking out the window while smoking and I notice three lights in the sky, motionless... I'm staring at them and I'm like" WTF!" I look down to take another hit off the pipe, and look back at the sky and THEY'RE GONE. What type of lights/craft, can stay motionless for a while, then just DISSAPPEAR?! A UFO IMO...

So yeah my conclusion based on my experiences is that Puerto Rico is under UFO surveillance.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join