It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Mary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Lee. Any way to get more details pertaining to the timeline of the 'exposure'? Also, do you have a sense of what is meant by 'all over'? I feel you have a sense of the gravity of your situation and the enormous responsibility you've stumbled into. Keep it coming. Get everythig you can. Most especially where things are headed.

For others asking about the location of the island... I, too, am curious but even given the location what can we possibly do to prove or disporve her story based upon the location? Surely you don't think you're going to be able to buy a plane ticket, go there and see them walking down main street? Clearly, if their presence was common knowledge, info about them would have leaked out long before this.

JSR

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
im going to go aginst the grain here, and so no.

dont push her.
its been my experience, that old people will say what they want, and when they want too.

it seems you dont believe in christianity.
thats cool, but, maybe you have been sent to her by god, or angels, or what ever, to be with her as she passes.

it sounds like she doesnt have anybody to be with her.
it also sounds like she knows that your there for info. probable why she hasnt told you much.
or, just enough to keep coming back.

if you stay with her untill she has passed, ill bet, at the end (or what she feels is the end) she'll let you in on a few secrects.
just be there for her.

if she doesnt, than at least you were there for an old lady while she passed, and you'll get a heap of good-karma-points

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
it also sounds like she knows that your there for info. probable why she hasnt told you much.
or, just enough to keep coming back.

at least you were there for an old lady while she passed, and you'll get a heap of good-karma-points

I completely agree... but please continue to report any more. Had she mentioned if she had been visited recently?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11Because you are new to this you should take the advice of some that have the experience. Granted the new age field is populated with more charlatans than not but there is a grain to most of what they preach... we must learn that we have copious amounts of untapped energy and power here on earth and quartz crystals are just one of them. Rest assured, the ETs know this very well.

True I hope I didn't come across offensive.

I just meant that the first person I saw taught me some techniques on how to store your energy and TRIED to hypnotize me...gave me a massive crystal to hold and told me I should buy it.

In the end she said I was only visited by unresolved childhood trauma. In other words I never saw the glowing being standing at the end of my bed. My wife thought I was nuts to spend money on that useless endeavor and I never did anything like that again.

It's fine though...and I did find a guy named George who actually came up to visit and help but he said he really didn't have much experience with any beings although he knew a lot about energy.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It's very sad the way we treat our elderly in this country. They are such a vast pool of knowledge and history, yet we tend to put them as far away from us as possible.

If you just show an eagerness to learn from her and let her take it from there I'm sure that she will share more than you could ever remember.

What's more important, what she knows or her value as a human being? Make her feel that she is valued and whatever else you get from her treat as an added bonus.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by testratYou have already gave us some hints. Military base on a island that has a jungle, and has at least one mountain. I'm sure we can figure this out.

Okay. Good luck.

Like I said...I don't want to mention any details about that but if you figure it out it's fine by me.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Lee. Any way to get more details pertaining to the timeline of the 'exposure'? Keep it coming. Get everythig you can. Most especially where things are headed.

I promise that when I go there again like we do on Saturday I'm going to directly see if I can explain to her how important her info could be. I will definitely post it here now that I see that some people are interested.

Regarding any "current" visits to her by beings....she said no. She claims they just tell her stuff in dreams. I will ask about what she meant about "exposure" on Saturday.

I also thank all of you for the great advice.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
im going to go aginst the grain here, and so no.

dont push her.
its been my experience, that old people will say what they want, and when they want too.

I agree with Jsr. Do not push her. I believe you are after the information at first hand not the person. That is not a good base.

I think the information will come to us anyway eighter in some years in life or after life. So no need to hurry.

About the story.. in consideration of her behaviour (smokeing) views religion, bush ...well she does not sound 'intelligent' to me and so I have my doubts. also contact without freakening out i have my doubts about.
But maybe we are the one that are the non itelligents.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Intriguing thread - thanks for posting...

I agree with jbondo and others regarding your approach to this wonderful woman - let her set the pace of the discussion. Just stay calm and be genuine and she will reveal more. It's all based on the amount of trust she feels for you. After 70 years, your relatively sudden 'friendship' is just a blip on her radar screen, so take your time with her.

Show some more sincerity about her well-being and demonstrate how concerned you are for her health -and more importantly - how you might be able to help her realize any final wishes are met. Does she need to settle her affairs, contact a lost friend or relative, arrange for her belongings, etc? Be subtle - but offer to provide some assistance and support if she would like you to.

Don't prod, pull, or appear the least bit disingenuous. In fact, if you have anything but the best of intentions for this dear woman I'd prefer you left her alone. Having said that - and assuming you are really more interested in her as a person than you are in her 'secrets' - then I see no problem with gaining her confidence, gradually and at her own discretion, and then offering your help.

Good luck - and thanks again for sharing. If nothing else - this is a great story!

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

it seems you dont believe in christianity.
thats cool, but, maybe you have been sent to her by god, or angels, or what ever, to be with her as she passes.

I believe in God...but recently I have my doubts on who or what God is.
From what I've been seeing we've been kept ignorant to certain facts on purpose.

Originally posted by g210b
About the story.. in consideration of her behaviour (smokeing) views religion, bush ...well she does not sound 'intelligent' to me and so I have my doubts. also contact without freakening out i have my doubts about.

What about him?--->
There are many other intelligent famous people that smoke or smoked.

As for Bush...I take that to be tied into her belief in religion and his connection to the religious right. Democrats/Liberals are erroneously viewed as "godless" with a desire to remove Christianity from all aspects of American life. Kerry was almost denied communion I believe back in 2004. I think that part of her personality is more obvious to me. I just wondered though how she can know what she does and still believe in God as they claim him to be.

I think she just wants to forget it and believe the abstract definition of God. She doesn't want to let that go and I understand because the truth (which I am getting closer to) is not really all that glamorous.

I also took the fact that she didn't freak out to mean she'd either had military information or personal experiences before that event. Like I said, on that island is was common knowledge that they existed. Especially in the jungles she claims.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
About the story.. in consideration of her behaviour (smokeing) views religion, bush ...well she does not sound 'intelligent' to me and so I have my doubts.

I'm a conservative Christian and I also have an IQ of 137. You seem to have problems with simple grammar and spelling.

Are you here just to insult people or add to the discussion?

[edit on 25-1-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondoI'm a conservative Christian and I also have an IQ of 137. You seem to have problems with simple grammar and spelling.

Yeah that was an odd comment, and I hope I MYSELF haven't offended anyone here with what I've said regarding religion.

For the record I too am Christian...just not Catholic like Mary.

She's just old school Catholic thats what I meant.
She's NEVER been married and she's practically alone.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Yeah that was an odd comment, and I hope I MYSELF haven't offended anyone here with what I've said regarding religion.

Lee, I can't speak for anyone else but you have not offended me in the least.

By all means, please go on with your interesting thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'd ask Mary if you can interview her about her experiences on videotape. She can disguise her identity or her voice if she wishes. Let her keep the tape until she dies, then you can release it.

Or just leave her a tape recorder and some blank tapes. Tell her to record her stories on them. I think the more she talks the more she'll open up. Tell her she can keep those tapes until she dies as well.

That may help her to open up more if she's worrying about her personal safety. Just make sure that if you do this that you make the proper arrangements so that you can get the tapes when she passes, rather than her family or friends or looters getting their hands on them instead.

Another thing... she's certainly not the first old woman to claim alien encounters. I knew an elderly woman who said she worked for the CIA, was at Roswell, etc. She would even go out in her backyard and try communicating with UFO's by shining a flashlight into the sky. Obviously she was nuts. You claim this woman has photos to back up her stories, so I'm assuming she has some merit. Just be careful believing everything she says. You've already mentioned how intelligent she is. She may just be very lonely and is just getting a kick out of screwing with you and enjoys the company you and your wife provide. Whether she is telling the truth or not, she may be only telling you a little at a time because she is afraid you'll stop coming back once she tells you all that she can. So I'd say that unless she's almost certainly going to die anyday, then let her reveal things at her own pace.

Good luck and please keep us posted!

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Anyone who's been offended by what you've said isn't worth worrying about.

You've got a very interesting thread going here. I'm fascinated and can't wait to find out what else you can learn.

I agree with taking it easy. Even if you/we never get any more info, it's a wonderful thing you're doing by showing her some attention.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Lee, that reference of her never being married is another little point of merit. From what I understand many of the old time female "agents" never married.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Great story, almost sounds like a screen play, plot, mystery, characters, exotic location, etc.

A word of caution however, this rabbit hole may not lead to your understanding more about your situation but may be a part of it.
Take nothing at face value. Very rarely in these types of situations is the surface solid.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
lee,

I live in the DC area and would be interested in meeting her, and I could bring my wife along. Perhaps with my involvement with the government (contracter with clearance) and being a Catholic, I might be able to have some more success. If interested, PM or email me ([email protected]). Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
One thing I would caution on is schitzephrenia. My Grandfather-in-law swears he's completely of sound mind but has some outrageous stories about being taken by the government, giving lectures to military people on his inventions, and some other things. It should be noted his daughter does suffer from schitzephrenia badly. I've never asked him about aliens, but he does have a lot of stories about top secret gov. related things. The thing is, although his family wrote him off as being nuts all his life, I was the first person to actually see that he is actually very intelligent. I've seen all sorts of blue prints for inventions, engineering projects (weird water treatment systems in particular). No one on my wife's side of the family has had much education, but since I do in physics, I could see that there were a lot of brilliant ideas he had on very complicated matters that were scientifically sound. There's even one subject I was surprised he knew so much on, considering the only way you would have learned about it many years ago was to have been in the government/military. By the way, this too is a man without a computer and who has a very old, crummy tv.

My point is, like my grandfather-in-law, there's a lot of truth in what he says, but I'm certain there is stuff that's not real. The same may be going on in the case of Mary.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Darkprime]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You said she talked about humans with "half-this", "half-that" so I have one question, probably for her:

Do these half-whatever have some mark to identify them? If yes, where and what are these (or this) characteristic?

I hope you're right, would be great to have this story confirmed.
See ya.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join