It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Mary

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Lee I have some ideas for questions.

If she says the catholic church knows the truth, and she is catholic, then maybe more religious questions (instead of ufo and alien questions) would be better. This can also help the friendship/trust with her since they are spiritually questions rather than scientific ones. Ask her what she thinks angels and demons are (are they just another form of extradimensional being like what you experienced?). Ask about stories in the bible and try to lead her towards explaining them in ET terms (eden, noah, etc).

Also maybe ask about other related topics like 2012, pyramids, nwo, and how it may relate to what she knows. Maybe mentioned something like this would surprise her and she would say something like 'how did you know about 2012'. Since she doesnt watch tv or have the internet she wouldn't know about some of these things unless she heard about them or encountered them herself.

Help her search through her stuff... it may take weeks to get through it all but it would once again help the friendship/trust while hopefully getting some good info. There is probably tons of worthless crap but anything that will help give you, or anyone, answers is worth the time. After all what are we here for, if not to search for answers?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
My wife has more of a memory of what happened than I do. I know we were not taken anywhere but we did have encounters with a few different types of beings. What we remember is so vague and warped it doesn't make sense. Some of the beings were outrageous looking...but I did find reference to SOME them so I know we didn't make it up. It was just rare reports.

Absolutely - this is the thing with all of the skeptics(non-contactees) here on ATS - they try to apply "real" world laws to these things and sometimes they defy explanation. I, for one, do not claim to even have the slightest bead on what goes on with EBE's - where they are from or what their agendas are but I can tell you there is something about them(not just grays) that defies the laws of physics and reality as we know it. It's almost as if they work with a human's intention? imagination? perception?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Anybody out there? Lee? What happened?

It's begining to look like yet another thread where nothing will materialize. I was so looking forward to finding out more with this. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Anybody out there? Lee? What happened?

It's begining to look like yet another thread where nothing will materialize. I was so looking forward to finding out more with this. Oh well.

Be skeptical to support the truth and eliminate the HOAX!

It doesn't hurt to be skeptical than to believe blindly.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
lee anoma, it's about 5:30am Mt, and I just finished reading all 9 pages of your thread...Glad I stumbled across it. Enjoying both stories...yours, and Mary's, and finding interesting parallels to my own.

In 1976 I spent a brief time living in the rain forest, on a remote flank of El Yunque, the tallest peak on the island of P.R...I was living with a woman that had grown up on the island (her father worked for an American corp in San Juan)...and yes, she too had previously enjoyed a brief modeling career in New York...wouldn't it be hilarious if?...No chance though...my friend would only be about 60 now...anyway, suffice it to say that a few experiences in that jungle gave me the willies, and I was frightened off that island in short order. lol!

Wonderful that you encountered Mary...sounds like you have something to give each other. The old one's can be difficult sometimes, so I'm wishing you and your wife patience to go along with the compassion you're already exhibiting.

Suddenly discovering that the world is nothing like we believed, can be just a wee bit unsettling lol! Kind of like finding out in your fifty's that you were adopted, and that your real parents were republicans.

Anyway, hope the thread continues...and I admire your ability and willingness to step forward.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

All the way down the bunny hole...but still not out of the woods.--

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
obe1,
I have seen you on other threads like Sleepers. What you need to do is write your happenings down I am interested in hearing them.

As with Sleepers blog we have a experience instead of sentences written here and there and having to pull teeth to find out what is going on.

Many people have interesting experiences and we can't allow the skeptics to shun us away, we need to stand and have our experiences told.

I look forward to many threads here.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
There are people who show up on ATS from time to time with the sole purpose of planting a hoax thread for attention or whatever. And all these threads self-destruct in short order. There is, however, an even more common type of 'whore' that comes here. That latter type are the ones who show up and flame a thread so they can feel superior and self-important. They rarely contribute anything of substance other than telling everyone why existing threads are BS.

Clue for whore-type-2: virtually everything we discuss here on ATS is intangible, lacks concrete proof and is highly speculative by nature. Duh!

Let's take a discerning look at this thread, shall we?

- We have an individual (Lee) who learns of a 70yo woman who allegedly had exposure to evidence of ET while a military nurse in Puerto Rico. He has a desire to talk with this woman because of strange personal experiences.

- This woman lives over 1hr by car from Lee. Lee and his wife have made a FEW weekend visits to the woman in an attempt to find out what she knows.

- This woman is not forthcoming about her knowledge.

- Lee has asked for opinions on the best way to proceed.

- Lee has said he has no way of gauging what she does or does not know.

Based upon the forgoing, how can you trash this thread as a hoax? There has been very little info provided yet. The 'investigation'; is just getting started. Lee has made it very clear that he has a life and can only find the time to get to see this woman occasionally on weekends. So is it any amazing wonder why we don't see hour-by-hour updates?

This could be a dead-end. And if that's the case it will play-out as such. The odds of this being legit are long. If that weren't the case we would have proved the whole ET thing years ago. If the trolls are looking for some old person to have a piece of a flying saucer in a box in their apartment you're out of your flipping mind. Same for photos. Same for secret documents.

IF this whole issue of government/ET interaction is true, the secret has been VERY well kept for at least 60yrs. Don't you imagine anyone with firsthand knowledge of ET would be DYING to tell their story? Who wouldn't? So given that we can surmise that the pressure to NOT come forward must be IMMENSE and very, very compelling. Still, there are likely going to be individiuals who, as they approach the end of their lives, will decide to tell their stories because of its gravity and becuase their personal situation makes any government threats or pressure inconsequential.

So, trolls, put a sock in it. Let the threads play-out. If they self-destruct, all well and good. Then you can impress us all with your foreknowledge and superior intellect. We'll all be in awe. I promise.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by jtma508]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
People have tried to come forward with there experiences but after being belittled they decide it isn't worth there time in sharing.

People aren't going to believe until it happens to them we all know that.

Whatever happens, happens.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
There are people who show up on ATS from time to time with the sole purpose of planting a hoax thread for attention or whatever. And all these threads self-destruct in short order. There is, however, an even more common type of 'whore' that comes here. That latter type are the ones who show up and flame a thread so they can feel superior and self-important. They rarely contribute anything of substance other than telling everyone why existing threads are BS.
Well said jtma508,I'll second that.(sorry 4 the 1 liner)

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

Clue for whore-type-2: virtually everything we discuss here on ATS is intangible, lacks concrete proof and is highly speculative by nature. Duh!

ROFLAMO!
That is too funny! I hope that Springer and the rest see this break down, I swear this should be part of the newbie read before joining this site, because it has a lot of truth to it.

Nice post! and I agree with you 100%

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Perfect, J-508 - thanks for clearing the air for everyone a bit...

I agree that your post (or something similar) should be made required reading to every member before they make their first post.

Good job

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Saipan is NOT a hoax.

Mary is not a quack or a anything but a lady with a lot of heavy memories that are true...of this i have no doubt.

Skepticism is good but investigation is better.

Investigate and see....this is a big deal and for real

Saipan
the marianas trench
the 'lizard men'
and lemuria

MU
came before
Atlantis

Christmas Island
Easter Island...

I had an OOBE to this place but didn't realize fully where i was and what it meant at the time...but no doubt about it and it is more and more clear to me

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
observe50...I've seen you around campus also. I have been posting off and on since I joined ATS a couple of weeks ago...mostly on sleepers threads as you mentioned. First time I have attempted to communicate publicly on this topic...I'm getting the nudge to withdraw a bit, and evaluate the experience. There exists an energy/element here with regard to personal encounter disclosures that can affect the equilibrium so to speak.

ATS is an amazingly rich forum. I have absolutely nothing to contribute to the majority of the available topics, but I find a number of them interesting.

Will be lurking-it for a spell.....

Peace to you-observe50
& Good Fortune
OBE1

Edit: More lee anoma!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Z28Jerry
Guys, this is a total bs story, sorry.

If you are sincere, then start better documentation when you meet with her (with or without her knowledge, as if this is true here privacy is no longer a real concern compared to the ramifications of such news).

Document using video or audio (prefer video) and post it up. Her story would then be public and could be traced and picked apart through public records and the whims of hundreds of internet sleuths.

But, it is a fun story to sit and ponder on. It's nice to see many of you not take this at 100% face value without asking for further information or taking a moment to challenge the facts.

As far as I am concerened this thread is d.o.a. until you come up with documentation and make it public. Anything less and you are an attention driven whore who enjoys the interaction with people who think he is closer to the truth than they they will ever be.

Verifiable facts, my man, will be the only thing from this point foward that will keep you from falling into the large group of wanna be insiders who make false posts on internet bulliten boards in an effort to make yourself look cool to any fool that believes you........

If Mary obviously doesn't want her name and all given, why would she let him video or record her voice and all, and you have like only been a member for like 3 days so like maybe you should do some research and read the ENTIRE thread before you go bashing it.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The OP was posting on a frequency of approximately every 2 days or so.

Just as it was getting interesting to a lot of people (assuming so due to the reads) he hasn't posted in approximately 6 days now.

Is it possible that he was driven off by skeptics or perhaps it's just theatrics on his part?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Could be Ark. There's certainly been enough bad vibes here lately and more bashing than reading clearly. Anotyher possibility is that he hasn't been to see Mary recently. I make the wild assumption that the guy might have a life beyond Mary that also has demands that must be addressed. Call me crazy.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
OBE1 I hear ya!

I just shrug my shoulders sometimes. You know it's like they want to know but won't listen. Let's face it.... this subject is not easy to explain and we can't expect them to understand another reality if they haven't but this reality to compare it too.

There is a time and place for everything and when that time comes you will know.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
[looks around wide eyed]

Ok well its been over a week or so since the OP's last post. Either the MIB nabbed him, or he gave up due to some unknown reason

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Arkangel4time]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
As I am prone to anger issues (or so they say) Let me be official troll control!

Please! Please!

I'll hunt them down and kick them HARD!

This post had me in stitches... and it came to this?

Started as nothing, ended as nothing.

However, I must say, the OP must have been copying his work from a book because he certainly was consistant. Thus, believable enough to draw empathy and interest. Good work coughprickcough.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Stop debating this BS, the guy that started this thread hasnt responded in weeks hes obviously a troll

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join