It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Mary

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
She said the Greys work with the US military on the island. That the inhabitants of the island have been seeing them for a long time. She said they're in the Jungles too. That most people would be walking through and turn and see them following or peeking from around trees.

All this stuff gets more entertaining day by day... so here we have beings from another dimension?, planet?, galaxy?, with all their incredible physics knowledge, all their technology, all their flying machines, basically hiding behind trees in the jungle. Like little monkeys.

Yeah, right.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero
with all their incredible physics knowledge, all their technology, all their flying machines, basically hiding behind trees in the jungle. Like little monkeys.

Yeah, right.

Dude - they could have been surgically removing some animal's anus or something like that and the people would just stumble upon them.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
Dude - they could have been surgically removing some animal's anus

Silly me! I shoul've known that after travelling millions of light years you always end up removing anuses of jungle critters (lemurs? parrots? jungle-cows?) behind trees.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ok, we want to believe. But choose what you believe.

I think this is about to end.

Be skeptic further, then you will learn a lesson of life.

When you are about to cut something like this case, you feel "oh no it is too good to cut out".
But, do it. Cut it out. Be Skeptic!!!!!!!!!

And if you do it, you are helping yourself and many others.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What's going on???

Where's Lee?

He should report to us by now...

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yes, I have been reading this thread since the beginning and I am getting anxious to see if this thread will go on for another 10 pages with no new info, be closed after finding out that the OP is a fraud, or finally getting something out of it! Which I desperatly hope it will be. Please Lee, 'Mary' could hold the key to the whole reason we come to ATS in the UFO section!!!!! I am awaiting NEW news.

-Jimmy-

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If you recall, Lee said it takes an hour to drive to DC. Then he visits for most of the day. Then he drives (1 hour) home. I'm sure we'll hear from him later.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by jtma508]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Puerto Rico seems more likely as a site for a useful secret base for military-type activities.

Sufficiently controlled by US, close to domestic resources, little advanced foreign snooping, but not completely subject to domestic US scrutiny, law enforcement and appropriations problems.

Wouldn't be surprised if there were a War 'Of' Terror prison there for high value targets.

Saipan: 45 sq mi.

Puerto Rico: 3515 sq mi.

Great job.

That's the island. I told her I'd talked about her but changed her info and she didn't seem to mind so I guess mentioning the island doesn't matter much. I'll post more in a second.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero
All this stuff gets more entertaining day by day... so here we have beings from another dimension?, planet?, galaxy?, with all their incredible physics knowledge, all their technology, all their flying machines, basically hiding behind trees in the jungle. Like little monkeys.

Yeah, right.

Some people have claimed they'd seen them looking around corners, peering through windows, drinking from streams...heck one woman claimed she saw one removing contents from a garbage can.

What does advanced technology have to do with any of those scenarios?
Nothing.

You don't have to believe me.
You don't have to read this thread (although I suspect you're reading this now).

However if you want to chat more about monkeys and animal anuses, I won't hold it against you. With my modern technology like this fancy computer, soon to get Iphone and a GPS guided automobile...just don't be offended if I choose not participate.

Kidding.

Having excellent tech has nothing to do with any expected behavior (or manners).
Just recently proven obvious.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I agree that technology has nothing to do with intelligence. I mean they could be shapeshifters who watch using a monkey form maybe in fact when they got here they had the believe we had not evolved yet and were surprised to find out different. Also alot of jungle still remains unexplored so its a perfect place for a evolved species to set up camp well watching us. If this elderly lady is telling the truth which from what she is saying it sounds reasonable better then some of the stories posted on here could be a very valuable resource.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
My experience with Mary wasn’t too eventful. She claimed:

1. The USA had around 15 UFO’s of it's own back then. This info was given to us by the grey being and that you can never tell who is really flying what. She spoke of a vehicle that she saw that looks something like a car. ???

2. She claimed half of the US mid-west is being used to hide bases.

3. In regards to the current lights being seen recently…she claims that this only happens when we are about to destroy ourselves. She said that she was told that aliens could disable a missile in air. She told me that she asked, “what about what happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?” and was told that it was allowed to happened because it was necessary, but she disagreed.

4. She said that Puerto Rico has the largest satellite dish in the world (and this has something to do with aliens?). I haven’t verified the satellite I’m just writing what she told me.

All of this was over the phone since I wasn’t able to make it to see her today but rather postponed until tomorrow.

I don’t know what or how much she knows…I do see she knows a little but maybe not as much as I think. I’ll still have to keep digging to find out. Again this was just a desperate attempt to find answers to my own experiences. I can’t be sure what or how much she knows and to be honest she’s more of a hassle than she is worth. Don't expect too much.

Maybe I should explain my own experience any why I'm even bothering with her.

I know the risk of being personal over the internet…there are many jerks out there but I do want to tell this so I hope those who disbelieve my story will try and be civil about it.

If not I’ll just scrap the whole thing because I’m nervous about all of this as it is. I'll just make a quick summary.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME:

Around November of last year my wife and I had a series of encounters. This all occurred because of something I did.

A few months before that encounter I "felt" like something bad was about to happen to the world and it regarded an alien threat. This was based on some connections I won't go into but I LATER found out I was wrong. STILL I began to perform a series of semi-meditative prayers along with some visualization. I didn’t really know what I was doing but they all basically were meant to be a request for help. Maybe more like begging.

I was under the notion that maybe I could reach out to the “good” beings and they’d do something. YES IT WAS NAÏVE…I was later told even dangerous but I thought doing something was better than doing nothing so I proceeded.

Nothing happened for a while.

Around October I started having strange sensations. Like I’d be up late working on the computer but I started feeling as if I was being watched. I’d wake up from sleep with my heart beating rapidly and in a sweat. I’d feel really strong presences in my room but I couldn’t see anything.

Long story short I once was FORCED up from sleep and made to look in a specific direction. In that area of my room reality was rippling like water and standing in the middle was a short being but only this outline. His entire body was made of light. His shape was that of the typical grey I'd read about.

“I just saw an alien.” Those were my exact words. My wife kind of said “Go back to sleep” and I did. Not sure what had just happened.

Then came the visions. Images shown in a series like that of a slide show only they were each a small movie. Some were horrible others I just didn’t understand.

I started getting weird impressions. I felt like I “Needed to clean up because I don’t want them stepping over things”. Impressions like that came to me and I just complied.

Then I got another impression. Someone important was coming.

I never mentioned this to my wife. I just waited.

Shortly she described in a panic an experience where small beings were preparing her to meet someone. They told her this was happening because of me.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
She said the little beings all stepped aside and a 7 or 8ft being made of light wearing a sleeveless robe came through a ripple in the wall in front of our bed.

He told her “You’re going to be taken.” She was shown a door made of light. To which she immediately freaked out and said, "I’m going to be kidnapped!" She said they tried to explain something to her she doesn't remember but she kept arguing that she’s going to be gone and I won’t know where. She then said "I felt like someone rolled their eyes."

They all left.

When in that state…when talking to the beings it was almost as if we were in an altered state of mind. Like we SUDDENLY were in the middle of a conversation yet nothing seemed strange about that. Like talking with old fiends. I didn’t understand it but no matter what I PLANNED to ask I never remembered to ask. I just accepted their explanations and went back to sleep. This was NOT like me.

I started documenting the events for a while. I had noticed before my wife’s experience some strange bruises on her leg. None of them were painful to her and we both wrote them off. After the experience with the tall being I thought maybe there was a connection so I photographed the bruises as well as a red diamond/triangular mark. The bruises looked like the fingerprints of a three-fingered hand. I photographed all of this.

Marks

triangle

Oh and the giant being…I’d seen something like that before when I was young. SO when she said someone appeared, I stopped her. I told her DON’T DESCRIBE IT….DRAW IT and I’ll draw the one I saw and we’ll compare.

Drawing 1

They were almost exact.

Here is another drawing of what my wife remembered.

Drawing 2

After all of this my fears that I had initially were gone. I could barely even feel the same fear that I did. I felt incredible...everything looked visually sharper. Like my eyes were refocused or something. I wanted to throw away my glasses.

However things didn’t end there.

We started getting attacked. It was on some spiritual dream levels and it was bad. It seemed our dreams were being invaded and being were trying to deceive us. There were lights and ghostly shapes…it was very difficult. We were being harassed BUT we were also being aided. Whenever we’d get those dream attacks someone was always there to help us. Especially if we prayed. Still..some bad things happened to us and I became aware of a few things about the world I didn’t like. From what I saw there were manipulators with ill intentions that prey on us. This was part of what I was shown earlier by the greys.

What had happened to us somehow had garnered unwanted negative attention.

Anyway that’s the reason I sought help and found nothing but charlatans and frauds…or decent people that really couldn’t do much about helping me understand. I was told they were “demons”, “aliens”, “hallucinations” and even “unaddressable childhood traumas.”

I don’t know.

Mary my be exaggerating her knowledge and I can’t say anything will come of what she knows but I am an honest seeker of information. Especially after what happened to us.

SO please…if you are a skeptic analyze, poke and prod those photos. They are from a bad dig cam but they are real and I know I'm opening myself up to attack by posting personal photos.

Again…criticize if you like but please be civil.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I believe you...

You seem like a good person, I can't think of any reason why would you lie.

I wish you best luck in your research, and I hope you'll keep sharing your findings with us.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Man, I suppose aliens just dun like me.

Maybe I stink?

Have bad manners?

Not leet enuff?

Interesting story, you should write a book.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experiences Lee ,I hope the best for you and your wife.Please keep us updated on what you posted above.Quick question,were you frightened at all by these visitors? And these dreams you had ,did they seem to have an evil presence to them?Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Quick question,were you frightened at all by these visitors? And these dreams you had ,did they seem to have an evil presence to them?Thanks again for sharing.

No I wasn't frightened by the visitors at all. In fact I was always eerily relaxed. Those little beings were very polite from what I recall but I just didn't want to look at them. As for the tall being...he was BEYOND intelligence and he seemed to be made out of "good" if it were possible. My wife thought "What's it like to be you?" when she saw him. Even the images of destruction weren't scary. I just knew they went out of their way not to scare us and they had something important they need to do.

But the dreams were just AWFUL.

Yes there was an evil presence (more than one) in them but also a good presence. I was told not to "Fall for any tricks" but I couldn't tell who was doing what.

Those attacks happened even during the day...pins and needles across our faces...numb tongue...strange marks... aches...my face and eyes would suddenly swell up. In the dreams there were bad scenarios and they were usually different but I got the impression that the characters were real beings not creations from my subconscious.

On top of that we once saw a ghostly image just walk through our living room.

It was a very bad experience but we did have help from good beings that fought for us.
I am thankful that has stopped and shortly after that we moved.

During the whole spiritual events it was hard to tell who was bad and who wasn't. We prayed and they usually ended. I say "spiritual" but they were NOT ghosts in my opinion but something evil that lives in a place we just can't see. I think one of the grey beings tried to warn me that was going to happen visually but I didn't get it until now.

I blamed myself for getting my wife into all of this.
Sometimes I still feel bad about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Interesting story, you should write a book.

Nah. I don't think there too much to tell other than what I have and that happened in November of 2005. Other things have happened off and on throughout 2006, but not on that scale.

I don't think (or want) to stretch all of that into book form.

Mostly we just wanted to understand and that lead us to Mary.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Admittedly, the ethics of this suggestion may be up for debate, but....if you don't carry some kind of small, unobtrusive voice recorder, you should be beat with a noodle....

That about says it all.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Lee anoma, I've been reading your posts. This sounds like a god damn joke. Like some one was syaing, why would her mother go mad when she wasn't even there like you stated. Why won't you tell us the name of the island. [SNIP]

Mod edit: removed personal insult.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I actually found that post quite informative and possibly relevant to my situation, I am not bombarded on a spiritual level though as you are.

Thank you for posting what you did, I know posting personal information out in the wild can be unnerving and I applaud you for doing so.

Thanks again and I look forward to the next installment of progress if you get to see her Sunday.

BTW, have you told her why you are so keenly interested in this topic? If you were to express that perhaps she would be a little more compassionate about it.. Who knows, perhaps you'd get a "Pray more often" response as well....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join