It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Mary

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK
Lee anoma, I've been reading your posts. This sounds like a god damn joke. Like some one was saying, why would her mother go mad when she wasn't even there like you stated. Why won't you tell us the name of the island. I know why, it's because you talk bull s**t.

I think he mentioned it already, Puerto Rico.

It is getting fishy. Now the story has changed/moved to his and wife alien contact.
Well, perhaps he runs out of idea writing about Mary, so the topic must change.

Personal contact with Aliens is actually a more interesting story than something about Mary. Why would someone wrote something about Mary if he got his own bigger story?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

Lee anoma, I've been reading your posts. This sounds like a god damn joke. Like some one was saying, why would her mother go mad when she wasn't even there like you stated. Why won't you tell us the name of the island. I know why, it's because you talk bull s**t.

It is getting fishy. Now the story has changed/moved to his and wife alien contact.

Personal contact with Aliens is actually a more interesting story than something about Mary. Why would someone wrote something about Mary if he got his own bigger story?

He hasn't mentioned it at all. I've also just got another 500 deducted for nothing again, if i were you i'd also expect -500. I actually might have to delete my profile and start again, as people with -points arn't taken seriously yet people that claim to get abducted etc are??????

[edit on 28-1-2007 by SKUNK]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by mbkennel

Puerto Rico seems more likely as a site ...

Great job.

That's the island. I told her I'd talked about her but changed her info and she didn't seem to mind so I guess mentioning the island doesn't matter much. I'll post more in a second.

- Lee

Isn't it Puerto Rico?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Lee, thanks for sharing this info. I especially like the picture of the bruises on your wife. She's certain they appeared after she woke up? From you described, it sounds like you experienced some sort of telepathic connection. Can you talk to Mary about how these beings communicate if you haven't already?

I think you did the right thing by asking her more direct questions. People here were saying you have to be honest and true to her, and really, since you are posting here, it seems like your first priority is to get information out of her. It seems like if you are quite up front with her that that is what you really want and do not hide it, she may give you much more information.

You mentioned before how smart she is, but how well do you judge her memory to be? I'm not sure if you mentioned that or not before. If she's being honest, there's bound to be a limit of how much depth she can remember (or chooses to remember).

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11Because you are new to this you should take the advice of some that have the experience. Granted the new age field is populated with more charlatans than not but there is a grain to most of what they preach... we must learn that we have copious amounts of untapped energy and power here on earth and quartz crystals are just one of them. Rest assured, the ETs know this very well.

True I hope I didn't come across offensive.

I just meant that the first person I saw taught me some techniques on how to store your energy and TRIED to hypnotize me...gave me a massive crystal to hold and told me I should buy it.

In the end she said I was only visited by unresolved childhood trauma. In other words I never saw the glowing being standing at the end of my bed. My wife thought I was nuts to spend money on that useless endeavor and I never did anything like that again.

It's fine though...and I did find a guy named George who actually came up to visit and help but he said he really didn't have much experience with any beings although he knew a lot about energy.

Don't trust any teacher of any religion that tries to make you buy something to "experience" their teachings. True teachers will make the gist of their knowledge known as a service to humanity. I think you are on the right track simply following the path before you (i.e. Mary). The truth has many paths to it, and you may be surprised by what lies at the end of this road you're on.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah Btw, mind sending me the U2U about mother Theressa? It would be interesting to hear about her. Thank you. - DJ

Also...from my OWN opinion with the experience I had, the Catholic Church KNOWS the truth about other beings and they hide it from us.

The Church certainly knows about extraterrestrial life - see the comments of Cardinal Balducci.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

He said he had a story from the beginning. I do not understand what you think is so "conspiratorial" about this thread. I, for one, believe Lee because his experience with extraterrestrial entities is almost idenitcal to mine. He and his wife have had encounters with "balanced", spiritually awakened extraterrestrials which have led to "imbalanced" extraterrestrials trying to inhibit whatever spiritual growth the balanced ETs want to provide for Lee and his wife.

Lee, do not get discouraged by some naysayers on this board.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Man, I just can't understand why some people just can't READ before they open their mouths. Even heard of 'listen before you speak'?

Lee...

One suggestion: document your experiences (both you and your wife independently). Do the best you can to attach dates and times to each portion. It may be important. Also, going forward, when anything happens make a habit to document it. Details fade and are lost or confused even a short time after an experience. Most especially one that you don't fully understand and are desperately trying to make sense of.

Once again I encourage you to do the best you can with Mary. She may not have all the answers any of us want but every small piece of info just may corroborate some othe piece from a differnt source. Personally, I don't think any one individual is going to give us all the answers.

Something certainly seems to be up. Let's see if we can't get some idea of what that might be.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Have the MIB, white vans, other odd people watching you, orbs, paranormal activity, religious events, phonecalls, started yet?

From what I have read the above is also associated with "encounter/abduction" events.

Do you have children?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
skunk you have to read each thread, Lee already admitted it was P.R.

Yes what she has said is right in ways but I will say the Grey's don't do trash cans and they can not breathe our air, to much oxygen.

I can see truths in what you are saying about your experiences and most interesting is that very tall Grey. Most don't see this for I know those very tall Grey's to be the Elder's..... our Creator's.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
I actually found that post quite informative and possibly relevant to my situation, I am not bombarded on a spiritual level though as you are.

Thank you for posting what you did, I know posting personal information out in the wild can be unnerving and I applaud you for doing so.

Thanks again and I look forward to the next installment of progress if you get to see her Sunday.

BTW, have you told her why you are so keenly interested in this topic? If you were to express that perhaps she would be a little more compassionate about it.. Who knows, perhaps you'd get a "Pray more often" response as well....

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt, or at the very least hearing me out.

Anyway I did tell Mary about my experience. She claims to have only seen the Grey's but I've seen more than one type of being and we disagree on one point. She claims you CAN'T call Grey's to you mentally and they don't come because you ask, so she's skeptical about that part of my story.

I think to an extent that's true but I don't think it was them that heard me I think someone else sent them and they were there to perform a function. The Tall Being in the robe is the one who I believe sent them there. He was the main orchestrator of the event.

Mary doesn't know whether I saw demons or aliens. She thinks I couldn't possibly call beings to see me...but I did.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I had asked earlier as I assumed it was PR you were referring to, but can understand your trying to answer so many questions from members.

Wonder if you might be referring to one of two areas -- Cabo Rojo or El Yonke. Would like to know where on the Island if possible.
Dallas

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Puerto Rico seems more likely as a site ...

Great job.

That's the island. I told her I'd talked about her but changed her info and she didn't seem to mind so I guess mentioning the island doesn't matter much. I'll post more in a second.

- Lee

Isn't it Puerto Rico?

YES. I said it was. I'm not changing my story I'm explaining why I even bothered to see Mary. There's not much more to tell about her yet. She's not easy to get info from and I don't know what I am looking for.

Don't expect any revelations from her because I just don't know what she knows. She may know less than any of you.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I've just read the beginning of this thread and not all of it yet but I'm compelled to comment. So i apologize if this thought has already come up: If you said you were sworn to secrecy and said you wouldn't tell ANYONE what she reveals to you, and she feels lying is a sin, WHY ARE YOU TELLING US THIS? It seems you've already broken her trust, which doesn't make you the nicest person in her book.

Is it possible for you to explain why you felt it was ok to do so?

I am eager to read the rest of the thread; the subject is fascinating and thank you for posting it!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritconnections
He said he had a story from the beginning. I do not understand what you think is so "conspiratorial" about this thread. I, for one, believe Lee because his experience with extraterrestrial entities is almost idenitcal to mine. He and his wife have had encounters with "balanced", spiritually awakened extraterrestrials which have led to "imbalanced" extraterrestrials trying to inhibit whatever spiritual growth the balanced ETs want to provide for Lee and his wife.

Lee, do not get discouraged by some naysayers on this board.

YES! That's exactly what I thought.

The beings in the beginning were very kind and there were more than one type. The other beings tried to scare us and attack us. Make us believe the good beings were here to destroy us.

To this day OTHER than the non-painful bruises...they've not harmed us in any way. Especially like the nightmare stories I've heard from other people about babies and surgeries. The little people showed me images of what is to come (a terrible war among other things) as well as bizarre spiritual images (one related to a church that's deceiving us) and they explained what they were doing.

Mentally they showed me non-surgical instruments as images. In that state of mental communications what you think also TAKES FORM and they can see it too. I embarrassingly learned this and was told to control my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
...WHY ARE YOU TELLING US THIS? It seems you've already broken her trust, which doesn't make you the nicest person in her book.

Is it possible for you to explain why you felt it was ok to do so?

Desperation for answers mostly.

However I've changed all the personal details and info of who she is. There are a lot of people in our government that (supposedly) work for the American people. Telling us vast amounts of lies and perpetrating deceptions regarding things they believe we can't handle. Yet it seems we experience alien expeciences that we ourselves can't explain and the answers point back to what our government knows.

I think it's time to tell people the truth and let us deal with it ourselves. I think those that are sworn to secrecy should try and let us know what's happening to us here. I think telling people they are crazy attention-seekers and UFO's are just swamp gas is insulting. I think it's time to break the silence.

I just want an explanation because I feel that eventually this is going to be exposed and at that point the liars are going to be revealed regardless.

Also she said it was fine for me to talk about her stories (I posted that recently) so you don't have to worry. As long as I don't record her and take her story to book form she's fine. She doesn't want her real name or location used.

If though you think I am bing unscrupulous then I understand and you probably shouldn't read anymore of this. You'd be complicit in my deceit.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Was wondering the same thing too jupiter. But I must admit it's written well and compelling reading.
As for swampgas, Hynek had to come up with something fictitious and prosaic, he was being paid to investigate and do just that by the folks above project bluebook. He just went a little far on that one and it's been the joke of excuses against real sightings since BB closed in /69.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Mary has said something interesting. She said, you can not call Grey's to you and so on. Well, I believe Mary is correct.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If you truly want to know if she is completely wack or may be somewhat sane... very simple task when dealing with an elderly woman... as simple as saying 'I bet you were a real beauty when you were modeling, may I see a picture of you?'

If she cant prove she was a model with images then I wouldnt believe a word she said. ANY elderly woman would dig a trench to show you that image if thats where she stored it.

She would love the ego boost, if it were true and she would absolutely be able to prove it with images... its how us girlies are. Ever known a winner trash their grown? Not even at 70.

Thats so BASIC, NON-intrusive and it would provide some validity to her claims that couldnt possibly cause her harm. Also, you will know at that very moment whether or not you are wasting your time.

Woman keep these things, if nothing else. Equate it to a wedding dress. We dont trash those.

Of course, we dont care if she was a model but if she cant even prove something that simplistic, then she is full of it. Especially, being a pack-rat... images of her days gone by would be her most prized possessions.

A model and a nun? Now that is a prime example of conflicting values

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well, I can see your point and you may be that way but for myself I am 58 and I don't really keep bunches of pictures, wish I had but I didn't.

My grandkids take those ditigal pictures now and occasionally put them up on the computer as the screen saver.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

For myself I have my family to look at I don't need pictures. I might feel differently if family was not near by however.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join