It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations, you crazy wingnuts!!! And I mean that with the greatest respect!!

ATSGUY, win 52, Cyber_Wasp, and everyone contributing (either materially aiding and abetting hehe, or energetically contributing ahaha) to the thread - THANK YOU!!

We have established by now that this is more than a message board thread. We hope that we reflect the hopes and intentions of a greater community of people just like us. At the very least I know we all hope we've opened some eyes (and hearts), and have inspired people to look beyond the surface of what is happening on this planet; in your day-to-day grind.

The last month or so, aside from some interesting, low-flying, terrestrial-looking craft sightings, have been uneventful on the paranormal front. My friend has had some "activity" (e.g., noises, etc.) in her house, but it's been quiet...Too quiet ahaa

I have felt a mix of things the past month or so, physically...You may be able to include "mentally" as well. I've been wrapped up in social and professional distractions, which have increased because of the holiday season here. I've only had a minimal amount of time to peruse the Internet and see what's up.

I have continued this trend of driving to and from work in silence. Listening to the radio/cd player has, for the most part, become an unwelcome distraction. I've listened to bits here and there, but for some reason I'm drawn to the silence (not to sound too grandiloquent or anything ahah).

For the time being, I've been pretty withdrawn from the Internet/research, and I think that's for a reason. We've had fog, or overcast skies where I am for the past week or so. There have been two days where I've seen the sun. It's almost like a metaphor for how I'm feeling. I understand that when I'm lead or drawn to do research, or not to do research it's for a reason. It's also been impossible for me to videotape with my new IR lens and zoom lenses because of this cloud cover...

Anyway, I know there are many here who are thirsting for updates and current events. The time for that will come again. But for right now I'm following my own natural inclinations.

With that said, however, TD and I are recording another radio show tonight. It's sort of a 1 year anniversary of our first interview. Our first interview was technically on December 10, 2006, but close enough ahah

There is a lot being said about a galactic conjunction to occur around December 23 of this year, and an equal amount of chatter about this year being 2012.

Some of the arguments for this year being 2012 come from information on Jesus' actual birth date, the Mayan vs. Gregorian calendar, James Gilliland's statements, the geography/architecture from Washington, DC and more. If you look at how much everything has accelerated, and you understand that this is only going to continue in like form, you may tend to agree that this is the case...We will have to wait and see...

Regardless, everyone should be in a mental space of openness and receptivity. It's important to go with the flow. Clinging too rigidly to anything, even the revelations in this thread, is a type of obstruction in itself. Just remain open to what is happening around you - open, but detached.

I can see a terrific struggle for the hearts and minds of human beings taking place right now, whether you are aware of it or not. This runs the gamut from the mainstream media running sensationalistic and meretricious stories, while the startling truth continues to flow, unabated, on the unmonitored, unregulated Internet, to the negatively oriented messages that infest the Internet itself.

It is possible for everyone open to these changes to succumb to, or to be influenced by negatively oriented messages/information. If you feel uneasiness, anger, or fear at what you are reading, or watching, you should know that the message is tainted.

Be ever vigilant, because the negatively oriented messages are calling the loudest at the moment; they dominate the public, controlled media. The Internet is allowing more of the light through, however, because we actually have a choice as to what we read/watch. Because of this, a lot of the negatively oriented messages are disguised as positive messages with heavily negative undertones. This is because that is the only way these messages will be read. The individuals/beings have taken truthful, positive information about our future and have twisted them to their ends. Great discernment is needed.

As win 52 says, we are guided and watched over every step of the way. This is not so we can succumb to some great evil, or catastrophe. It is to assist and comfort. A message indicating anything less than this should be acknowledged for what it is and then let go.

There's a lot of stuff, I'm reading, occurring in our skies, including bright flashes of light, bright objects streaking, or blinking far above, beams of light, and much more, some of which is on the ground. It's very interesting stuff, but is all a part of the great progression.

To those who posed questions, I sent them to TD and received his responses.

Hey, horsegiver!! You asked,

Originally posted by horsegiver
'How can the people of the world, free themselves from the evil parasites who control our Governments, without us having to resort to their violent means?'

It would take a world wide strike that demands worldwide change in the structure of our planets community, to shut down the planet, this would need to happen for the mass landing not to happen, I read something similar happened on another planet, sounds like a good idea.

I was actually talking with TD about this yesterday, but I've read before where beings/entities spread religious doctrine to other underdeveloped planets (possible the same beings who did it here) in an attempt to control the ignorant populace. Fundamentalist religionists, or those holding dogmatic religious - or any - views about their existence/the universe, are doing themselves the greatest disservice, because they are impeding their own spiritual growth. All growth stops the moment a dogma is clung to.

Institutionalized religion - while nothing in this universe is without some worth - has retarded the maturation, both mental and spiritual, of its adherents. The devil twists religion to his own ends.

Institutionalized religion is a tool used to obstruct the growth of those that buy into it. Jesus was not a Christian. He was teaching that WE ARE GOD. That the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS ALL AROUND, BUT MEN DO NOT SEE IT. The biblical testaments of an external, impersonal, vengeful diety that punishes when his coda are not observed is a tool for control through fear, and is a spiritually limiting concept. If ever there were an evil put upon our planet, this spiritual obstruction and tool to exert one's own will or power over other individuals is it.

This is not to say there isn't much that is true in these religious texts, but woe to the man who undertakes the search for it in these texts. Jesus' words, if not too twisted, will show you the only truth you need glean from the bible...I hear Ezekiel is good too ahaha

Anyway, we are past these limiting beliefs and we're ready for the next lesson. Thanks, horsegiver!!

FremenBlueEyes and Wig, TD responds to both of your inquiries about being able to time travel - VOLUNTEER!!

FremenBlueEyes, you also asked,

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
This mass landing you speak of, will some world event trigger it or is it just going to happen one day, like any other daY?
yes the threat of nuclear war against my brothers and sisters I call earth humans can provoke such an event

This will not be allowed to happen.

Hey, Wig!! You also asked,

Originally posted by Wig
I also ask what has all this recent stuff on this thread got to do with the OP?
I guess it simply gravitated to it

Everything that is being shared here relates to the future that TD has foreseen. It is further corroboration of the things that TD has shared from his experiences.

The interview will be tonight at 10:00pm (Friday, December 14) at Nowlive.com.

Otherwise, excitement abounds!!

Be ready...You never know when that moment will come where your world is turned upside down.

Peace...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
OK, so my last post hasn't hit the board yet...

Here's a reminder that TD and I will be doing an interview tonight (Friday, December 14) at 10:00pm Eastern Standard Time (East Coast of U.S.) at Nowlive.com.

Here is a LINK to Renato's/TD's page at Nowlive.com

You can also just go to Nowlive.com and search under "People" for "renato". That will also take you to his page. I think his show ID# is 229092. They'll ask you to enter this if you call in.

Otherwise, there is a chat board you can talk on while the show is running. TD answers questions put on the chat board during the show...

The shows should be available at Renato's/TD's page when we're done.

Have an excellent weekend (those with jobs ahaha)!!

[edit on 14-12-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
im guessing there hasent been any progress on my situation

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
ok.. great.. i volunteer myself to be a time-traveler... bring it

thanks

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thanks for reply to my first question, If I may ask another, I would ask, which of the various free/cheap energy devices would prove to be most effective, especially for indigenous/tribal peoples in remote areas, in short, what would be the most practical non polluting power source that could be used both for transport and heating simple homes?
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey people! Just thought I'd drop in with a few questions for TD.

What are the more prestigious jobs in the future?

Do people still put athletes on pedestals?

How do people of the future perceive George W and his gang?

Is there still alcohol in the future? If so, do they make it better or stronger?

Do drugs ever get legalized?

Thank you for your time TD. I do appreciate it and hope I can buy you a beer at the concert if I make it. haha

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hiya, Hiya, Hiyaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the awesome radio show TD. I will have to go back and listen to the bits I missed. If anyone else is interested in listening just follow the links that OTD posted above for a replay.

We often find ourselves watching and listening to other people’s experiences on YouTube and that is all fine, but sometimes we all wish that we could have these experiences ourselves. As you know threads come and go in ATS and sometimes information that passes doesn't get the attention it should and is burried amongst the other threads and soon disappears off the radar.

I found a thread that offers to help you to meet your Extraterrestrial Guide through Hypno-Meditation. It is as simple as downloading the 40 minute mp3 file and finding a quiet place to relax and listen. The person talking on the tape will talk you into a hypnotic state and guide you to a place where the meeting can take place. He says that you will either connect with them telepathically or actually meet with them on the astral plane.

Curious as all hell and wanting to have my own experiences, I put my life on the line and decided to road test this for you guys.

The file is listed here - etconnections.podomatic.com...
Right click the word 'Download' and select 'save as' to store on your hdd.
I uploaded it to my cell phone where I can play it through head phones.

One thing I will add which I did not do and thus effected my experience. You will also need about 45mins of some kind of new age type relaxation music to play in the back ground whilst listening to the recording.
Get what ever music that rocks your boat. This is needed for a) relaxation and as I found out during the exercise b) To drown out the noise of noisy cars and neighbours which will prevent you going 'all the way'.
Lastly do the exercise mid morning or afternoon. Doing it last thing in the day means you just fall off to sleep.

So the question you are now asking, is what happened?
Well despite the issue of what I listed above I did have an experience that was somewhat telepathic. I did not project from the body to the astral plane.
I actually had three beings that came through with visual images of themselves. The strongest one that came through was female and she was human in appearance and had black hair with a strange but stylish hair style. (I guess they don't contend with gravity in the higher realms.) She also had very blue eyes. A name came through but for now I will keep that to myself...lol
Next it was the blue guy aka one of the beings that visits in my dreams. As always his face was just blurred. One of these days he will show me. He kept somewhat in the background and didn't come forward like the female did. Nor did he speak to me.
Last was the strangest. This one was weird and kept the furthest away. All that was represented was a mask, kind of like a Balinese style mask. Very strange, he was just looking from a distance. Who or what was he?
Just as it was getting interesting the session ended and I was pulled away by the recording just as the female was giving me her name.

I am sure that after 2-3 goes at this that you will be able to take yourself there with out the aid of the recording. It was mentioned in the thread that if you can obtain a strong bond with your guides that they may even appear to you in the physical. Maybe one of us can achieve this. Look out for me and the dude in the Balinese mask. We might suprise you one day soon...lol

Something to try, Something to ponder.
Give it a go and let me know !!!!!!!!

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Cyber_Wasp]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hiya, Hiya, Hiyaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the awesome radio show TD. I will have to go back and listen to the bits I missed. If anyone else is interested in listening just follow the links that OTD posted above for a replay.

We often find ourselves watching and listening to other people’s experiences on YouTube and that is all fine, but sometimes we all wish that we could have these experiences ourselves. As you know threads come and go in ATS and sometimes information that passes doesn't get the attention it should and is burried amongst the other threads and soon disappears off the radar.

I found a thread that offers to help you to meet your Extraterrestrial Guide through Hypno-Meditation. It is as simple as downloading the 40 minute mp3 file and finding a quiet place to relax and listen. The person talking on the tape will talk you into a hypnotic state and guide you to a place where the meeting can take place. He says that you will either connect with them telepathically or actually meet with them on the astral plane.

Curious as all hell and wanting to have my own experiences, I put my life on the line and decided to road test this for you guys.

The file is listed here - etconnections.podomatic.com...
Right click the word 'Download' and select 'save as' to store on your hdd.
I uploaded it to my cell phone where I can play it through head phones.

One thing I will add which I did not do and thus effected my experience. You will also need about 45mins of some kind of new age type relaxation music to play in the back ground whilst listening to the recording.
Get what ever music that rocks your boat. This is needed for a) relaxation and as I found out during the exercise b) To drown out the noise of noisy cars and neighbours which will prevent you going 'all the way'.
Lastly do the exercise mid morning or afternoon. Doing it last thing in the day means you just fall off to sleep.

So the question you are now asking, is what happened?
Well despite the issue of what I listed above I did have an experience that was somewhat telepathic. I did not project from the body to the astral plane.
I actually had three beings that came through with visual images of themselves. The strongest one that came through was female and she was human in appearance and had black hair with a strange but stylish hair style. (I guess they don't contend with gravity in the higher realms.) She also had very blue eyes. A name came through but for now I will keep that to myself...lol
Next it was the blue guy aka one of the beings that visits in my dreams. As always his face was just blurred. One of these days he will show me. He kept somewhat in the background and didn't come forward like the female did. Nor did he speak to me.
Last was the strangest. This one was weird and kept the furthest away. All that was represented was a mask, kind of like a Balinese style mask. Very strange, he was just looking from a distance. Who or what was he?
Just as it was getting interesting the session ended and I was pulled away by the recording just as the female was giving me her name.

I am sure that after 2-3 goes at this that you will be able to take yourself there with out the aid of the recording. It was mentioned in the thread that if you can obtain a strong bond with your guides that they may even appear to you in the physical. Maybe one of us can achieve this. Look out for me and the dude in the Balinese mask. We might suprise you one day soon...lol

Something to try, Something to ponder.
Give it a go and let me know !!!!!!!!

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Cyber_Wasp]

Cyber, that was a very good post, i have downloaded the file and will listen to it later today...oh and i am about to listen to the radio show from last night, i was reading over the chat. I guess there was some type of religious fanatic coming in looool. It looked like Bart handled it very well considering the Indie guy complimented him on his vocabulary.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
well I do not really have a question for TD because I would like to volunteer myself for the time-travel program and if that happens I will get my answers myself
So I volunteer , and await the grinning man at my door

Well umm maybe one question , after the mass landing/disclosure how will the major earth religions react to it ? I mean , most of them are based arround the concept of humanity beeing alone
So will there be one intergalactic religion ? Or will our earthly ones try to adapt to the new angle ?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hey guys, have you noticed that since we are reaching the 2012 date there seem to be allot of movies in the making and some already out that portray that date and the years coming up to it as the end! Well i just came back from watching the movie I Am Legend, it is an incredible movie and i think that most if not all of you should go out and watch it...don't download or get this one off of the free sites...hahah this is a movie that should be watched on the big screen. I don't know what made it different from most apocalyptic films, i know the 2012 thing played its part...but also the use of Bob Marley which always adds to a good movie

2nd...i have been going back to the old ufo time travel/interviews and stuff and have noticed that Renato often talked about he Mars Records. I dont think it was posted before but i found a link to the ebooks here...check it out its some good reading.

www.themarsrecords.com...

oh and i am swamped with info, i am still behind on the interviews that i posted on page 87...lol now i know how Cyber felt.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I am past the point of research to try and figure if this is going down right now. It is with a peace of mind that I have rarely felt in my life, that I now understand we are going in the direction discussed herein. Things are unfolding according to the outline I have been given.

...Like Ezekiel....

I am also not as keen on posting lately, because this is a time to reflect on what the season we are in, represents.

My bad.....you know, I have not listened to one complete show you guys have done. I am waiting to download it to my brain in seconds versus tens of hours plugged into our sub par technology.

I just can't get excited about things I understand to be unfolding according to the plan. I have been working with this information all my life. I am just starting to understand it now.

I am here because I know this is the path our present reality will take. We are living that right now. You wait, I do not claim dates as being important for a joke. Feb 1, 2007 still stands as a major turning point in Earths understanding of our situation.

I am on hold for now, relaxing. I suggest you all get some rest.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hope no one's claimed this question...

"Haven't we met before?"

What could anyone possibly ask a time traveler? Any knowledge could influence and alter history... sure, our future isn't written, but his past is.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Blessings and Season's Greetings, gentle readers!!

It's December 16, 2007 by the Gregorian calendar, but our galactic clock is striking midnight.

Wanna give a big shout out to the new posters and volunteers!! Props to all the volunteers and the spirit in which you volunteer - FremenBlueEyes (rock on!), Thill (word), Wig (big ups, sir) hehe!! If you have volunteered previously, this message is to you as well.

Not to exclude all of the other beings, sincerely struggling to make their way through the darkness. Much peace to you!!

Hey, win 52!! Your post made me chuckle,

Originally posted by win 52
My bad.....you know, I have not listened to one complete show you guys have done. I am waiting to download it to my brain in seconds versus tens of hours plugged into our sub par technology.

And so you shall!! ahaha

It's not required listening...It was done more as a way for TD to document his memories/experiences, and for the public to have access to the recordings...I will say, on second thought, that if you don't listen to the interviews, you may get hit by a bus. I am KIDDING!! Kidd-ing!! hehe

I wanted to correct your date as well. You said,

I am here because I know this is the path our present reality will take. We are living that right now. You wait, I do not claim dates as being important for a joke. Feb 1, 2007 [I know you meant 2008] still stands as a major turning point in Earths understanding of our situation.

I wanted to clarify in case anyone was worried they missed the boat - you haven't!! ahah

win, I am in total agreement with you.

I am on hold for now, relaxing. I suggest you all get some rest.

I haven't been compelled to post of late. What can be said has been said for the most part. This is at least my sense of late. I have been eager to post findings up until just recently, but have since been experiencing a very passive, open, observant state of mind. It's been great.

For the last, at least month, I have been in a very calm, centered place. I have this sensation of openness and serenity on a fairly consistent basis. At the same time, I have this palpable sense of anticipation. I have this sense of something "different", that is mixed with a sense that something is impending. And because of my positive, open and calm state of mind, I sense that whatever this "thing" is, it's a good thing.

The things I am experiencing are very subtle, but together paint a picture of an overall positive process. For one thing, I was thinking about dreams in a different light this morning. I had mentioned that it's been a while since I remembered my dreams.

Dreams, as I understand it, typically occur in a lighter stage of sleep. What I think has been happening to me of late, is that I have not only been tired and going right to sleep at night, but I am also having some of the best, sound night's sleep I've had in a long time. Part of this may be my awareness of late as to the condition of my mind/body.

I learned recently that a lot of our irritations, anxieties, and stress, etc., come from a lack of awareness of the needs of our body; i.e., we are not in tune with the natural cycles of our body and, as a result, are not providing it the nurturing it requires. This might as well go for the mind as well. Garbage in, garbage out. To me, having clear dreams every night, and remembering them, means an active night's sleep. Deeper sleep regenerates the mind and body, and I am benefiting from that right now.

OK, off of the soap box. These are just observations of my state of mind of late. I know there are others that have this sense of anticipation, and it has nothing to do with some prediction about a galactic conjunction. It is something deeper and more all-encompassing.

Thanks for continuing to share your experiences, win!! These periods are just as important as the turbulent ones. If you want excitement, you'll get it. Enjoy the peace and quiet until then.

I have an excellent CD I'd like to recommend for those adventurous types. I'm not a classical, or choral music nut; but I've discovered a CD that shows you just how powerful a chorus can be.

It's almost a perfect soundtrack for the feelings I often have of the heights to which we are ascending (not to be too "New Agey"). Cyber_Wasp asked me to post lyrics of songs that moved me. The lyrics are secondary to the power of the music here. I am speaking of Rachmaninov's Vesper s.

It's one of the most moving soundtracks I've ever heard. Maybe it will inspire in you a faith in our race, and a sense of the divine that operates through us.

I wanted to post primarily to share win 52's sentiments and share my own recent sense of things.

When you are alone, or silent, and have an opportunity to reflect, focus your mind on love and peace. Whatever feelings you receive from within, or the universe (hopefully positive) respond to those feelings with gratitude, then imagine your positive feelings spreading out as a bright, white light to the rest of your struggling fellow man, the planet, and whomever (or whatever) else you wish to share it with.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
And yet, another post!!

TD sent responses to recent questions (still waiting on responses to yours, Thill).

tankthinker, what's up? I asked TD if he had any memories surface about you and he hasn't yet.

I don't know if this is yours, tankthinker, but TD included it in an email response to me. I couldn't find the original question, but will post the response anyway,

what happens to you when you go unconscious?
I think when you go unconscious, your spirit or astral body either stays with you or go astray (ex dreaming).

The closest thing I have to what your saying concerning waking a different person. I have a vision of something similar happening. I was meditating and fell into sleep, I then woke up in the future. I was in MY body, but it was the body from the future.

I woke up wanting to know everything as if I had amnesia, I lived in this futuristic apartment and I had multiple wives and I was simply overjoyed with the over all summary of my life at that point but my wives knew what was going on. they knew that somehow my future and past spirits went back to the wrong bodies.

the future me finally found me and sort of had to aggressively convince me to switch back, I finally reluctantly agreed, that is the only thing I can think of similar to that aspect.

To whomever posed the question, there you go!
FremenBlueEyes, your response is brief,

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
ok.. great.. i volunteer myself to be a time-traveler... bring it
WELCOME!!

Hey, horsegiver!! You asked,

Originally posted by horsegiver
...which of the various free/cheap energy devices would prove to be most effective, especially for indigenous/tribal peoples in remote areas, in short, what would be the most practical non polluting power source that could be used both for transport and heating simple homes?
ultimately, it would be human power, sort of like the crank radio, this was sort of answered in a previous post!!

horsegiver, TD is talking about one item that is currently available in the public sector. TD himself has designed a variation on this sort of mechanism.

Ultimately, however, the technology involved is going to be much more advanced. Neither TD nor I understand exactly how that will operate, but it will definitely be utilizing forces that Tesla, Einstein and Hawking understood, but which human beings have not as yet been able to manufacture/produce commercially. There will also be assistance from benevolent ETs with regard to advanced technology, as well as the embargo that has been in place on private sector technology. Prepare to have your mind blown.

How do, midniteracerx? You threw a couple out there,

Originally posted by midniteracerx
1) What are the more prestigious jobs in the future?
thats a tough one, all jobs are important

2) Do people still put athletes on pedestals?
well lets say there are plenty of rock stars

3) How do people of the future perceive George W and his gang?
they frown upon them

4) Is there still alcohol in the future? If so, do they make it better or stronger?
YES, there are many alternatives that produce cleaner effects!!

5) Do drugs ever get legalized?
YES, free will is free will, the people that do drugs, produce them themselves usually

I hope the responses were bright enough for you. Yellow is the brightest I could find, which is just short of imparting severe corneal injury.

Hey, Cyber_Wasp!! I actually tried the ET guide contact meditation before. I did it just before bed, so I kind of passed out...That's excellent that you had contact experiences!! You have an open channel...

Maybe it's worth me giving it a try during the day...I found a few sites that have free meditation/ambient music.

This first SITE has several pieces you can listen to. The second SITE has a song called "Heart Spring" that is pretty powerful. It might be best for this exercise...And the last SITE offers more meditation/ambient music.

We'll see if anyone else has an experience...

Thill!! I sent your questions to TD, but I might be able to share some of what I've learned from TD and others in the past on this issue.

You said,

Originally posted by Thill
after the mass landing/disclosure how will the major earth religions react to it ? I mean , most of them are based arround the concept of humanity beeing alone So will there be one intergalactic religion ? Or will our earthly ones try to adapt to the new angle ?

TD has said, from his recollections of the mass landing, etc., that the majority of our race will understand not only what is happening, but also that what is happening is of a benevolent nature.

There is a very well-organized program of awakening and contact going on right now. When these larger contact events occur, they will be preceded by measures intended to increase their effectiveness, and reduce the anxiety and fear surrounding such powerful events. Some of these early measures will be messages and contacts before the mass landing/arrival that clearly convey the peaceful intentions of the beings making contact.

Despite these measures, however, there are still those on the ground who will have trouble finally facing what they have ignored, or buried deep within themselves. For those who have decided to ignore these changes/our evolution, and instead have decided to keep their heads in the sand, many of these events will elicit fear. These events will force open these individuals' eyes, instead of those individuals doing the work and opening their own.

As for those with restricting and dogmatic views of their existence (see religion) TD said that many will see these events in a religious context. This would be incorrect. TD said that he remembers people falling to their knees in front of these human ETs, thinking they are being saved, only to be gently told that they are not gods - they are just like us.

These events, again, may have been foretold in our religious texts, but they are not religious, per se. Religion is, after all, simply our personal way of understanding and connecting with the mystery around us. Much light will be shed on this mystery, and the darkness of ignorance will be further dispelled.

Another unfortunate aspect to these revelations also involves religion, but more from the side of the individuals who feel they've been lead astray. TD said he remembers scenes of clergy being dragged into the street and beaten for perpetrating a lie; for misleading us as to our true nature, of that of the universe and our place within it.

There will be confusion, anger, fear, love, compassion, enlightenment - the whole gamut will be happening on the ground. You should be asking yourself where you'll be on that scale.

Hey, ATSGUY!! I'm looking forward to seeing I am Legend. Will see it on the big screen per your suggestion. Re: the interviews, if you're so inclined you should do some Reverse Speech work on the interviews...I haven't had the time, but maybe you're curious...

Hope you're enjoying some quiet as this year comes to a close though.

Hi, The Soothsayer!! You said,

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
Haven't we met before?

Yes!! haah (and I'll answer for TD - YES!!). Of course...

You also said,

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
What could anyone possibly ask a time traveler? Any knowledge could influence and alter history... sure, our future isn't written, but his past is.

According to TD, you can have a conversation with a time traveler and not change a thing. On the other hand, you could receive information that could very well change a lot. TD said, as well, that he's TRIED to change events, but didn't have any luck...You could also have your memory altered or erased...So many possibilities...Ultimately, there are terrific forces that oversee our race and this universe. We are limited in what we can influence/effect as a human being...We're in a big kiddie pen...

Thank you all for your questions and insights!! Enjoy the slow times, and allow for reflection, because when things get going you are going to have your entire being focused on the events around you...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations!!

I realize this is going to make post number three for today, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share more corroborative material. But first, TD has responded to Thill's questions,

Originally posted by Thill
well I do not really have a question for TD because I would like to volunteer myself for the time-travel program and if that happens I will get my answers myself So I volunteer , and await the grinning man at my door
Welcome, please await further instructions!!

Well umm maybe one question , after the mass landing/disclosure how will the major earth religions react to it ?
they run for cover if they are guilty of using it as a tool, the innocent simply feel betrayed or simply get the wake up call they need.

I mean , most of them are based arround the concept of humanity beeing alone So will there be one intergalactic religion ?
more like knowledge, shared, free knowledge

Or will our earthly ones try to adapt to the new angle ?
that will most likely be the case

Thank you for your questions, Thill!! Welcome aboard!!

Some further corroboration I wanted to share. About a week ago I came across a website called TheNewCall.org. The information provided at this website acts as a sort of primer to the changes going on right now. It's a wakeup call. I also has a lot of information that TD began sharing over a year ago; and which he knew about long before that.

I wasn't able to find out about the author(s) of the site in my readings there; however, I'm more interested in the material being shared.

There are primarily three works/books available on the site. The first is called, "The New Call"; the second is "Servers of the Divine Plan: The Destiny of Ages is Nigh"; and the third is a series of articles entitled, "Rare Insights" (it might as well be a book, because these articles are more like chapters).

All of these items are available at that site for free as a .zip or .rtf file.

One of the website's main pages shares the following revelation,

"Behold the great key-keeper of the age has turned the key;
the mighty gates fly wide and all who will may greet the
King. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see the King.
Take heed! Be strong in mind; be pure in heart; be vigilant in
helpfulness; the kingdom is at hand."

Jesus, the Piscean Avatar.

Just behind the face of this world and its humanity awaits a new reality, a reality of untainted beauty and light. It has been given many names but is known equally by all who can feel and recognize its purity. It is the Promised Land descending from the heavenly realms, the long-promised return to Earth of the Kingdom of Souls.

This new sphere of life is presently still subtle in the world but will, over time, become more and more tangibly apparent to all who have prepared themselves to receive its light by co-vibrating with its purpose. It will become more and more visible to those who, through their selfless consecration and divine yearning, have cultivated the inner vision with which to perceive it.

The new reality is not of this world and so is completely unaffected and untouched by the sufferings, the pains and the struggles of earthly life. It contains no duality in which to swing back and forth in endless polarity. It is free from the extremes of light and dark, right and wrong, good and bad, and all the other pairs of opposites that perpetually toss mankind's consciousness from left to right, and which have for ages bound the mass of humanity to the pendulum of restlessness and suffering.

SOURCE

There is more to that article. Don't let the New Agey stuff turn you off. This website has specific and wise insights to share. I was surprised how much I found that echoed what TD has been saying all along.

I've read a lot of The New Call and wanted to share some of my findings.

First, The New Call talks about our planet returning to the pristine state in which it once existed. win 52, TD and many others have shared this insight (Note: I can't link to the specific page/source, because I'm quoting from the download. I will offer, however, the page numbers of the excerpts I am posting. The books/articles can all be downloaded HERE.),

Armageddon is nigh, but it is not the end of the world for humanity as some people have misconstrued; to the contrary, it is the birth of a new beginning. Specifically, the word 'Armageddon' means a final and conclusive battle between the forces of good and evil; an entirely befitting description indeed for our times.

Our planet has eons of development yet to experience throughout the far distant future, and so to ensure that unfavourable circumstances do not evolve beyond the point of no return (which they certainly would if mankind was left to its own devices!), the Forces of Light, which always prevail over darkness and ignorance, have been entering the subtle spheres corresponding to our planet for some time now in order to purify and restore balance and peace here again.

Humanity is soon to return to a relative Garden of Eden, which the Earth once was, but which was lost due to mankind's ignorance and unwise use of free will; our misguided choosing of greed and selfishness instead of charity and love

PAGE 22/23 of The New Call

The next excerpt, from the same book is, in a sense, talking about higher/light beings and benevolent ETs in my estimation,

Opportunity has been given by the invisible Servants of the race upon the inner side of life, and they now await humanity's active and positive response to their Call. They are watching lovingly, patiently and enthusiastically, and remain ever attentive to and supportive of all sincere efforts made toward aiding in the unfoldment of the Divine Plan, in the anchoring of the new energies upon Earth, and in the expeditious preparation for the imminent birth of the New World.

These Great Beings are today poised above the planet, as it were, ready to activate the further inpouring of love, wisdom, light and healing force for the good of mankind. Receptivity is dependent upon a righteous and selfless attitude, and the prompt, positive and altruistic action of those who are aware and ready.

PAGE 75/76 of The New Call

Not only are there beings above this planet, waiting to offer assistance during the great changes, but they have also incarnated here for this purpose,

AS THE PLANET PREPARES TO MAKE ITS DESTINED EVOLUTIONARY LEAP, a new, more highly evolved human race is emerging. As previously mentioned, a great influx of advanced beings have been and are still today incarnating upon Earth in order to aid in birthing the Aquarian generation and to exemplify a new way of living to mankind. Unity consciousness is the hallmark of these accomplished souls and, therefore, similarly the person in the New World.

The essence of action by the new race will be the union of many to achieve a single and humanitarian goal, not the dominance by one who is looked up to as a guru or saviour. Those who lead will do so with a group-consciousness and so with empathy, insight and love, which will impel their philanthropic activity.

PAGE 35/36 of The New Call

The above talks about beings working in a spirit of community and selflessness. More is said on the ideology of those who will carry our race forward,

The propensities of the new race include a natural, rapid and sympathetic response to suffering, power to comprehend principles easily, quick intuitions and keen perceptions. Thoroughness, sensitivity, a sharp sense of justice and dedication to truth and righteousness are amongst their virtues, as are natural happiness, a contemplative intelligence, a pronounced passion to learn, and an eagerness to help others.

Essential spiritual qualities are more naturally demonstrated, and growing from this there is a liberality of tolerance, as well as loving understanding. All that is narrow and exclusive, all that tends to separate one from another, that emphasizes differences instead of likenesses, is the antithesis of the person in the New World.

PAGE 35/36 of The New Call

CONTINUED...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE

The beings informing the material at thenewcall.org website have also offered a Question and Answer section where much more information is elaborated upon. Here, one of the beings responsible for the message responds about the changes occurring now.

They have called mankind's part of these changes "The Harvest". I've learned that this is not necessarily separating "good" people from "bad" people, but is more a time where our level of evolution, vibratory rate, "contracts", our imminent choice, or any other number of deciding factors leads us, individually, to our next destination.

In a Q&A section entitled, "Uncompromising Information", they offer a general description of the "what" and the "why",

This is the Sifting Time; you knew that before you incarnated here on Earth, and that is why you incarnated. Please do ponder on this. "The Sheep will find their places on the right, the goats upon the left, and every man will know his place." - Jesus' prophecy for today.

We are here to open up the Way to New Life; in a similar manner to the great (yet lesser) mission which was so dutifully and perfectly performed by the man, Jesus; but the unprecedented power of the Group-Avatar/Christ today is able to open a much wider portal than did Jesus 2,000 years ago, and this is the case in order that a far greater number of souls may enter the Kingdom. This is, of course, the Deliverance which has been promised Earthbound humanity for ages.

Having said that, please know that our focus is: i) cosmic, ii) galactic, iii) solar, iv) planetary, v) human vi) animal, vii) vegetable, viii) mineral - in that order of importance. In other words, there is much more happening in this galaxy today and which includes Gaia than merely humanity's great opportunity. We are about to see the consummation of a solar initiation, and nothing can stop it. This is just one of the reasons why there is so much interstellar attention presently being given this tiny planet at the edge of the local Milky Way.

SOURCE

More on the beings assisting now,

Today's unique occasion is attracting the interest and attention of many other beings within the vast universe, and since planet Earth holds a key position in the local solar system and the galaxy as a whole, our globe has become a busy nucleus or intersection for much traffic from other planets, worlds and densities*.

Members of various interstellar confederations - many of whom have their corresponding representatives in physical incarnation upon Earth at this time - have moved closer to our planet in order to assist with the now imminent Great Transition, which shall positively affect all life on our world. The cry of humanity has been received, and loving support goes where it is required or earnestly requested.

Those whom we have called Servers emanate from other more highly evolved world systems where the general spiritual development has reached such a level that unconditional love and fellowship are spontaneously known and expressed...In order to honour their voluntary commitment, which was made to humanity long ago, some of these advanced beings have been taking human embodiments upon Earth for millions of years...

The Servers are reawakening in preparation...They are beginning to recall the purpose of their duty to humanity and to planet Earth, and are remembering that they are an essential part of a vast, collective effort and a tremendously important task, the scope of which stretches back across millions of years and a myriad of past incarnations upon Earth and elsewhere, all geared toward the now imminent and conclusive glory. In their partial remembrance thus far, the Servers are perceiving with great felicity that they are about to realise the grand consummation of a vital phase of the Divine Plan for Earth, the solar system and beyond, the result of which shall cast life-enhancing reverberations throughout the universe.

SOURCE

These beings make an appeal to the reader (and mankind) regarding our desire, or lack thereof, to remain here,

Finally....generally upon Earth it is only when we experience, through ample suffering, that there is no happiness to be found in this world of desire and self-seeking that we turn wholeheartedly to the divine Spirit and call sincerely for help. When we convince that Spirit that we wish to live, as we are able, in alignment with the highest purposes of the evolutionary current, then assistance is conferred from the unseen worlds.

When you have decided that you have experienced enough pain, loneliness and misery, you may wish to look up, where you will find our helping hand still outstretched and waiting, in exactly the same place as it is now. We pray that you will not choose to tarry too much longer.

SOURCE

Further elaborating on the idea of enlightened guides, or helpers we are offered "Servers of Destiny". A foreword to the book says the following (notice the comments on memory),

"This book not only unveils revelatory facts regarding the long-prophesied and now unfolding Aquarian Passion Play on Earth, but is also a very practical and instructive guide for millions of individuals who are today awakening all over the world in line with the ongoing global transformations."

At the close of a 75,000-year major cycle, a New World is about to be born. Mankind and Earth have now arrived at a critical juncture in their evolutionary journey. The planet has consequently become a busy nucleus of intercosmic activity. Our world is now in its final stage of preparation leading up to the imminent Great Transition, a monumental event discussed at length in the new book, Servers of the Divine Plan: The Destiny of Ages is Nigh.

DUE TO THE UNPRECEDENTED SPIRITUAL ACTIVITY that is presently unfolding upon the planet, our globe has become a busy nucleus of activity for interested parties originating from other planets, galaxies and dimensions. Members of various interstellar confederations have moved closer to Earth in order to assist with the now imminent Great Transition, which shall positively affect all life on our world.

The memories and higher faculties of certain individuals are just today returning to them, and they are beginning to recall the purpose of their incarnation, their duty to humanity and to planet Earth. They are becoming aware of the close attendance of legions of incorporeal divine Emissaries, the exalted ranks to which they inherently belong. They are remembering that they are an essential part of a vast collective effort and tremendously important task, the scope of which stretches back across millions of years and a myriad of past lifetimes upon Earth and elsewhere, all geared toward the forthcoming and conclusive glory. In their remembrance, they are perceiving that they are about to realise the grand consummation of a vital phase of the Divine Plan for Earth, the solar system and beyond.

The Servers are awakening, and they are taking up their positions as agents of the New Spirit in order to play an active role within today's expanding world-consciousness around the planet.

SOURCE

So, more information on those beings waiting to step in. Also, in an excerpt from the Servers of Destiny regarding "remembrance",

The information revealed within Servers of the Divine Plan will be of interest and especial benefit to certain individuals who are beginning to penetrate the veil of forgetfulness, which has been necessarily imposed upon them by their own divine intelligence and by the laws pertaining to physical-plane incarnation.

Specifically addressed are those individuals who are presently undergoing the foreordained process of remembrance themselves, and who, in being stimulated by the rising frequencies of Aquarian energy, are becoming aware of the duty and service which they came to render at this time upon Earth and which, in turn, is the purpose of their incarnation.

SOURCE

After reading the excerpt (imm. above) I immediately thought of TD, Michael from the Helloearth.info interviews, Cyber_Wasp and others who seem to have quite spontaneously recovered very bizarre memories with a planetary/cosmic significance.

CONTINUED...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE

OK, let's get to the good stuff. It would be easy to read the previous excerpts as typical new age/galactic federation material. However, it is my belief, and clearly many others, that we are in fact being visited/guided by advanced beings as we take a great evolutionary leap.

TD talks about being prepared, and this seems practical advise. Well, the folks at New Call concur,

The present waiting period preceding the time of the Great Shift provides a perfect opportunity for all those individuals with potential for harvest to prepare themselves by seeking, learning and, therefore, unfolding spiritually at a very quick pace. Such expeditious growth is possible due to the Aquarian energies that are flooding the planet, and also courtesy of the unprecedented assistance waiting to be given by divine Agents to all those who sincerely ask and who abide in selfless service.

However, when the waiting period is over and the planetary deadline has arrived, events will appear to be moving so rapidly for most people that those who have not prepared themselves sufficiently will find that amidst the confusion and pandemonium they have no possibility to reflect upon and so rectify their failure to act expediently in good time.

PAGE 74/75 of The New Call

Be prepared.

Also, New Call talks about the increased, transformative energies washing over our planet and its effect on us,

Certain levels of the human constitution will be affected more than others at different times as the planetary shifts ensue. Many observable symptoms of the ongoing changes are transpiring today for humanity, and these include: anxiety, irritability, tension, nervousness, restlessness, depression, confusion, worry, fear, forgetfulness, insomnia, visionary experiences, various changes in awareness, lucid-dreaming, unexpected and often uncontrollable catharsis, e.g., sorrow, laughter, exhilaration, etc.

Physical symptoms may include: headaches, muscle soreness, joint pains, disruptive digestion, loss of appetite, fatigue, stomach-ache, heart palpitations, muscle spasms, allergies, etc. Sometimes the human vehicles will expend energy at irregular rates, oscillating between hyperactivity and unusual sluggishness. At times the physical body may require certain nutrients in quantities that it did not need previously, and many people today are feeling a demand to change their diet to lighter, unrefined, raw and more vital foodstuffs.

Additionally, as sensitivity is heightened for all humanity in accord with the ongoing changes, toxic emanations such as electromagnetic frequencies (EMF), air and noise pollution, and unnatural and noxious substances like chemical additives in foods, etc., are causing greater adversity for the reactive majority.

PAGE 22/23 of The New Call

Ultimately, according to the authors, our reaction to these changes can fall in one of two categories,

Clearly, then, there may be one of two possible responses of consequence to the influx of the new energies:

1) Those who choose, with awareness, discrimination and trust, to attune to the higher energies will experience purification, transmutation, expeditious inner growth, positive expansions of consciousness and spiritual unfoldment as they are aided by the rising Aquarian frequencies and as they are catalysed into awakening. Such discerning persons will behold their consciousness rising naturally to new heights of experience and expression, and they will enjoy the greatest freedom and capacity for love that they have ever known in their lives. Eventually, together with the discovery of a marvellous new agility and vitality born within their finely-tuned bodies, they will open up to a much greater flow of spiritual energy via their refined nervous systems, and they will finally graduate most joyfully during the impending Harvest Time.

2) Those who are unwilling or unable to release old and deleterious character-patterns shall witness an unpleasant accumulation of blocked energy in their bodies, and this may culminate in the gross magnification of previously-tempered or suppressed personality traits, these latter being discharged with increasingly uncontrolled furor to the detriment of themselves and others around them.

PAGE 24/25 of The New Call

Choose wisely. haah

The author(s) also speak of a new education that will arise once these changes are underway, just as TD had indicated months ago,

Augmented within the new world-vision are all the established sciences (plus new ones), metaphysics, ecology, sociology, philosophy and new levels of spiritual appreciation.

Together with the unveiling of previously unknown or, at best, merely suspected universal laws, all such advancements today stand in readiness to be revealed to the masses - if and when humanity becomes responsible enough to utilise them judiciously for the common good. Such important and timely knowledge will contribute toward the positive transformation of our planet and its populace and, at the right time, absolutely must be shared.

PAGE 27/28 of The New Call

I remember TD talking about libraries being rebuilt on new knowledge, and about archeology, history, and many other sources of knowledge undergoing a total transformation.

Following the advancements in knowledge/information, or concurrent with them will be our abilities, awareness and technological advances,

As the awareness of mankind unfolds, new insights are yielding all kinds of useful discoveries and inventions. A growing number of new technologies available today include free-energy generators (which can tap the ever-accessible and limitless universal power that exists in the environment); sonic healing devices (which cure where orthodox medicine fails); and anti-gravitational mechanisms (which obviate the need for fossil-fuels to power airborne craft). Etheric science is revealing to the expanding consciousness of mankind metaphysical principles that have previously been known only to mystics, occultists and alchemists. Vibrational healing is already yielding very positive results in the civilised world, and will become the predominating and most effective medicine of the future.

Colour, light and sound therapies are becoming increasingly accepted as valid and efficacious by medical practitioners, and are, therefore, utilised today with growing success as skills improve with experimentation. Multifarious new, safe, holistic and efficient forms of healing for the body, mind and emotions abound, and more are swiftly emerging. Vital - even critical - and pioneering practical information, as well as spiritual knowledge, proliferates today as humanity enters the twenty-first century: the age of new understanding. This tiny sample of that which is new in the world is but an indication of where mankind is headed, and there are more and far greater wonders yet to be seen.

The scope of the work to be done upon Earth stands forth revealed in staggering proportions to those who, by their serviceful attitude, make contact with the new thought-projections and idea-impressions being sent into circulation by divine Agents for the helping of humanity and planet Earth. Progressively larger numbers of people today are allowing themselves to be guided, often in subtle ways, by benevolent entities who reside and operate from within the hidden worlds. Such incorporeal philanthropists seek only to be of service in order that mankind may be assisted in its necessary preparation for the coming changes, and in the reorganisation and regeneration of the planet. Various useful skills and natural 'gifts' are emerging as a result of humanity's awakening. Occult powers and natural forces are being called forth intelligently by those who are able and who can be trusted to wield such energies wisely, while all benefits derived therefrom are ready to be employed today contributively within newly-instated systems of global interchange and worldwide co-operation.

So torrential is the inpouring of new and worthy conceptions at this unique time on Earth that individuals could not possibly actualise even a fraction of those creative ideas on their own and without aid. Much greater light and energy may be invoked and utilised positively for humanity by communal, national and international co-operation. People need one another, and as soon as just a small increase in the percentage of the race begins to truly appreciate the untold advantages of working together for a selfless cause, then, ensuing under the Law of Synergy, great accomplishments will be known - worldwide, and not only in those key areas of enlightened activity. Such is the promise of the new age, and such is the immediate goal of the Divine Plan for Earth today.

PAGE 28/29 of The New Call

The ideas being presented here are amazing in their striking similarity to what TD and others have shared.

CONTINUED...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE

Further expanding on the idea of community (TD's "Communityism") and centers of learning/healing, The New Call discusses teachers and healing centers,

For decades and up to date, unusually evolved souls have been and are still incarnating upon Earth in loving response to the world's dire need for help. They are the precursors of the future new teachers of the race, and are here to assist mankind in making its necessary preparations for the Great Transition. Such spiritually advanced individuals understand well how to promote the natural development of children on all levels - physical, emotional, psychological and especially spiritual - while avoiding the unnecessary pain and struggle that has been unfortunately experienced by the majority of young people in the past who have been conditioned and moulded by society with its focus upon material achievement. The new teachers are here today to lead the way forward, and members of humanity who recognise the present world-crisis and who possess some discernment of current needs will join and collaborate with these strategically-incarnating servants of mankind, and will thereby construct new and efficient communal foundations for a much more salutary way of life.

no community will survive during and after the tribulations unless it is built and maintained upon the sure and sturdy foundations of a joint spiritual aspiration and a selfless ethic. True community resides in the hearts of its members as a spiritual attitude, and not as some external objective or even a common desire to attain it. Therefore, communities in the new era may consist only of true friends; that is to say, individuals who, having attained a united awareness, do not look to one another for personal advantage, but who instead naturally and joyfully set their gaze outward and upward in the same direction for the good of the group and, of course, mankind, thus exemplifying divine friendship.

It should be understood that, contrary to popular belief and during the transition period, communities having the most far-reaching and beneficent influence will not be primarily healing centres; they will be centres of spiritual service bearing many different functions, only one of which shall be personal healing. It is the responsibility of genuine spiritual communities to offer a field of service to those who wish to help raise the planetary consciousness by purifying their own. Selfless service, in raising the vibratory rate of consciousness, induces a process of transmutation and necessarily confers comprehensive healing, yet does not focus solely upon it, and this is a vital key to success during the birth of the New World. Healing is an integral part of any truly divine work, but should it be the prime focus of any community, then such a centre will be extremely limited from the start, for there is something of far greater moment than personal healing and which is calling humanity today from divine spheres.

Following the efficient, logical framework exemplified by all successful esoteric schools of the past, the occult structure of Light Centres in the Aquarian age will incorporate inner and outer circles. These concentric rings of serviceful activity will reflect the degree of spiritual attainment and, therefore, capabilities of those souls that work within their boundaries. In accordance with their own abilities, level of commitment, purity of motive and merit, aspirants will be naturally drawn inward towards those groups who demonstrate greater spiritual influence and responsibility. Each man will find the appropriate position or office that will present the best opportunities for him, while simultaneously harmonising with the group purpose and, therefore, the good of the entire community.

It should be emphasised that the function and format of spiritual communities in the New World will be utterly unlike the various educational bodies that exist today, for the Aquarian age is not a time for workshops, courses and lectures; it is an era of active participation for the common good.

PAGE 32/33 of The New Call

I have to say, absolutely amazing. I have shared information that has just come from inside that echoes what is being said here. If I didn't know any better I'd think I was sharing inspired glimpses. TD has also talked about these communal constructs.

There exist already, examples of the types of communities indicated in these passages. The first that comes to mind is Damanhur. Damanhur is a community of like-minded individuals, numbering at least five hundred, who have chosen to live together and honor a social contract they call their Constitution. Here is an excerpt,

The aims of Damanhur are: the freedom and re-awakening of the Human Being as a divine, spiritual and material principle; the creation of a self-sustaining model of life based on ethical principles of good communal living and love; harmonic integration and co-operation with all the Forces linked to the evolution of Humankind.

SOURCE

The founder of Damanhur is Oberto Airaudi, who has this to say about this community,

Damanhur was born of a dream. A dream of a society based on optimism and the idea that human beings can be the masters of their own destiny, without having to depend on outside forces.

This was the vision of Oberto Airaudi when, together with a group of fellow researchers he founded the spiritual, human and social experience of Damanhur.

SOURCE

The Damanhur temples are a sight to behold. They look truly inspired.

So we know this community lifestyle is achievable - and maintainable.

Finally, the New Call talks about how the changes and upheavals will cause our currency-based system to collapse, and will necessitate a system of fair barter,

THE COMING UPHEAVALS WILL GREATLY AFFECT ALL SOCIETIES WORLDWIDE. One observation soon to be made by humanity will be the inevitable disruption and eventual collapse of conventional methods of trade, together with the cessation of the production of those deleterious and unnecessary luxuries that mankind enjoys today, e.g., those which are based upon the exploitation of diminishing natural resources, those which produce pollutants in the manufacturing process, and those products that necessitate the infliction of cruelty and slaughter within the animal kingdom

One of the greatest original factors that contributed toward separation, iniquity, suffering and disease in modern society was the invention of money, and consequently a very active trading climate that fostered tendencies toward greed, ownership, power and conflict. The societal financial systems today conduce toward worldwide domination of the many by the few wealthy and influential. Where a monetary system exists and is exploited by greed - as it has been for so long all around the world - monopoly, corruption, manipulation, injustice, decadence and consequent suffering will always follow closely behind.

However, there exist today alternatives that are able to replace the monetary systems, and so remedy the problems created by world trade and its associated misdemeanours. One such alternative is the equitable bartering system which is completely free of monetary exchange. New methods such as these have already been established and are operating successfully in certain communities throughout the world. In the near future, and following the total collapse of the world's false economies, all humanity will be coerced to utilise such alternative means. However, those who possess a true vision of the coming changes and needed adjustments are already today reverting back to more traditional values of sustenance and sharing, for they are most aware that a period of time approaches when community and co-operative living will be essential to the survival of the race.

It is LOVE that is the new currency of the Aquarian age, and to be without this currency during the coming times is to be entirely destitute.

PAGE 30/31 of The New Call

All of the information I just shared is only part of what is available for download at thenewcall.org. I will usually skip over information I see as too vague, inaccurate, or fabricated. I had trouble tearing myself away from this website, because so much rang true.

There will be a lot of you who just can't get on board with the galactic federation or energy stuff (I had trouble with the misspellings in the books haaha). Some may be turned off by the Aquarian Age zodiac stuff.

To all of you I would say, forget the names provided for these things and take in the broad strokes; A) We are being visited; B) Our planet, and the planets in our solar system are undergoing unprecedented and massive changes.

This is information that shouldn't be passed up. If anyone else has thoughts on it, please feel free to offer them. Ultimately, this website has just offered more corroboration for TD, and another piece to the big puzzle.

I think the puzzle is nearing completion...Just a little while longer...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
My still bad....08 yes.

I just read your posts, without the links. Just wanted to say, I never had one objection to the material you just posted. Some of it is new information for me, but the bulk of what I read is straight out of my belief of what is in store for us.

In fact, the loosing weight, eating differently, and all of it has been going on for a few weeks now.....I kid you not. I have been eliminating a thick, stickey mucous substance. I think that is junk from poor diet and health, leaving.

"You are no longer in the clutches of evil beings. There are only humans left to sort through. It is sad, but there will be some who will resist to the bitter end. This will be your Armagedon, loosing a portion of humanity for eternity. Every house will share in the loss."

So.........with tears of sadness and joy
wailing through the night
we look forward to seeing our new home
with great squeals of delight

What is that? Will there be a couple of days of darkness?

Stay tuned....oh....do not be affraid, unless you have done something to be afraid of.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hey OTD , Win52 and Everyone !!!!!!

Wow thanks for the postings OTD & Win52. Things are starting to fall into place big time now.

Has anyone been checking out the thread about the F.A.S.T. Videos and Jose Escamilla who has arrived on the scene?

Here it is. This is it. The word is now out and finally we should be able to get some hard evidence to back up the videos that have been posted in the F.A.S.T thread from other people. I think OTD may find this link very interesting. www.we-are-not-alone.us...
It details where these objects are and how to see them. Seeing they may only be 500kms up and can be seen with the naked eye when in rural areas, I think that with your telephoto lens you might be able to film them OTD.
This page also backs up what you have been saying in that these ships are patrolling a portal just off the Earth for reasons that have been outlined many times in this thread.
I really hope the lid really gets blown off this one. We might be swimming in worms with in the next few days.

Just a quick update also on my experience with the Guides. Apparently the Balinese mask was a symbol used by that guide to alert me to the fact that he has been with me since childhood. I had forgotten but when I was about 6 or 7, I took a Balinese Mask to school once for a show and tell type thing. My Dad had one stashed away that he got in his travels before he met my mother. It was something I had long forgotten about.
The Being with the Light Blue Skin just prefers not to show his face to me yet as he is a type that prefers to concentrate on the job at hand. He does not want me to focus on him so it is his way to be inconspicuous.

Does anyone know which Alien race has the Light Blue Skin and is Human / Humanish in appearance???? Maybe TD has come across them.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join