It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
hey guys i hope you have a great upcoming New Years and i just wanted to post something that i find very fascinating. I get emails from the PAO yahoo website and they are sort of like updates and chats that people are having...here is a interview that is supposedly channeled.

[TheGalacticFederationofLight] More from Siron and Sarah of the Andromeda Confederacy

Greetings again, I don't think I am going to
do many more of these updates because ultimately, I think it is
important for you all to develop personal relationships with beings from
across our galaxy who I consider to be family in every sense.
I thought I would include a little from Sa'Ansara who we call Sarah. I
did not ask her what her role is, but as far as we understand she works
with the medical teams she is somewhat akin to a nurse on our planet.
Though her knowledge is far greater in fact she sounds like more of a
scientist or a commander when you speak to her. Currently Sarah is
pregnant with child (a son) which will be due in February Interviewer:
I have always surmised that there was an ultimate timeframe at work here
regarding first contact and our ascension process, I also suspected
that this timeframe was geophysical and was related to mother earth's
need to transform herself During the course of
our conversation she talked candidly about this subject Sa'Ansara:
From what we can see earth is going to 'let go' sometime in 2009 , 2010
and by that time of course the surface population will have to be
evacuated in its entirety (by letting go she is referring to mother
earth's need to transform her surface through a series of earth changes)

Sa'Ansara: As you have probably seen Mother earth is screaming right now
Interviewer: Sarah talks about starseeds Sa'Ansara: In the months
leading up to first contact the we see the energy of the planet reaching
higher and higher levels coming to a peak, groups of starseeds and
lightworkers will form groups around the earth and this energy of Peace,
Love and Joy will be contagious and spread in radius to encompass the
entire earth The energy will be quite changed and at a very high level
by the time the mass landings take place Interviewer: Sarah what do
you enjoy doing when you are not 'on duty'? Sa'Ansara: I love my job
in the GF, I love to help people; this is what I enjoy when I am not
working I like to help my pod or clan, I like to participate in games
and rituals that will help my pod Interviewer: Sarah on motherhood
Sa'Ansara: Mothers give shape to the life of the child, they mold the
child's future and energy patterns, mothers are crucial to the
development of the child's potential (I am paraphrasing here from what I
remember her saying) Interviewer: Sarah speaks on living in the 'now'
Sa'Ansara: Many people write Adam asking when the GF is going to rescue
them, how they hate their lives and wish to be saved; this is an
incorrect way to live We need to live the the 'now' moment not place
our energy in the future, don't focus too much on the future, do what
brings you joy NOW If you are experiencing anger that's ok, experience
it, be with it, be present with your experience Interviewer: Sarah
talked a lot about the energies of Peace, Love and Joy and how important
it is for us as a people to experience and spread these energies around
the world Interviewer: (Sarah was the first galactic being I had ever
had a direct conversation with in this life, but I could not help to
comment on how intelligent, official she sounded and her grasp of
science) I posed this question to her Sa'Ansara: Did you read
Sheldan's book Your Galactic Neighbors? Interviewer: Yes I did
Sa'Ansara: What did it say about Andromeda? Interviewer: That
Andromedans have a consummate interest and passion for science
Sa'Ansara: Exactly, we take great pride in our abilities in this area
Lastly: All I can say is that these beings are family, Sarah and Siron
will be part of the mass landing team and said they will bringing their
baby The beings of the GF are very excited to be among us and to walk
on the earth and to be reunited with their family The love of these
beings for us is immense, in your quiet moments send them your love and
appreciation and be ready to receive their love for you

have a crazy new year!

[edit on 27-12-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Also doesn't that post make you think, TD said way back that when the ships started landing and everyone was evacuated that the earth changes started to happen. I am guessing that it could very well be that mother earth is holding off all the bad stuff till we get the ______ out. It could also be that Earth changes are being stopped by the Ets, sort of like a Dam to block the river from flowing and destroying everything...but once we get off the planet they will let it rip and let nature take its course...that is just my theory

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hazzah, wearily travelers!!

I wanted to pop in to share that TD is doing a simultaneous video/audio broadcast tonight, Friday, December 28, at 10:00pm Eastern Standard Time (Pennsylvania, U.S.). His website indicates the show time.

TD has a camera, so he'll be broadcasting in video at Blog.tv (accessed from his web page) and from Nowlive.com (also accessed from his web page). At Blog.tv he is "renato73" and at Nowlive he is "renato".

If you want to chat at Nowlive, just click on "Click Here to Listen or chat now". If you want to call, there is a phone number at the right of the window that pops up, along with the show ID (which I think is 229092).

Blog.tv actually records the chat logs in the video window...

I should say that (but it should be clear by now) that this thread and everything TD has shared has not been to promote a book - or TD's sporadic Internet radio blogs. He's a sociable guy ahah He just has a message to share...

Hey, ATSGUY, thanks for the PAO post. I've sort of stopped reading these sort of updates a while ago. I've found enough corroboration for what TD has shared that I think it's clear where we're headed. Also, these updates are all sort of saying the same thing. And they've been saying it for quite a while now.

I have contented myself to just relax and enjoy watching world events unfold with my new found perspective. The draw back to these metaphysical weather reports is that they set up a false hope, and tend to, through disappointment in not seeing events come to pass, do more harm than good. In my estimation anyway.

You have to ask yourself what you walk away with after reading those posts. It will probably be a sense of disappointment and a feeling you've been lead on. It seems that many of those posts/messages are better at leading people to wait/read the next message, but there is never a fulfillment.

Once you have satisfied yourself that change is underway, and have really let that sink in, then the messages have served their purpose. Now it's time to sit back and live your life with this new perspective. It IS just around the corner, but part of the danger in sharing that message is it creates a separation between the individual and their life; i.e., this "moment". Living this moment with a fresh outlook on your existence is what should be taken away.

Constantly being forward-looking, and consequently overlooking and skipping through your life as it unfolds is going to actually create more frustration, and a lack of enjoyment and satisfaction than by assimilating these experiences and insights and moving forward and living now as a freer person. Not an anxious or impatient person unable to find satisfaction from these words as you constantly live in the future.

It's not as though we don't want things to change now, but if you are drawn away from your day to day life and greatly yearn for this thing too much, you are only creating dissatisfaction now.

Along these lines, as impatient as I have been to see change, I have tried to balance that by practicing awareness of my day to day life.

These changes are manifesting in many different ways that are visible to all of us: the unusual weather patterns, these bizarre, new jet streams, sitting Congressmembers like Dennis Kucinich, who has stood before his associates twice this year, calling for the Impeachment of the Vice President of the United States, and Congressmember Ron Paul, who has sparred with the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, Ben Bernanke, over its betrayal of the American people.

These changes are also manifested in the increased ufo sightings reports (my own included), cosmological finds (including new Earth-like planets, the hexagon-shaped storm at Saturn's north pole, Mars and Moon anomalies, the F.A.S.T. discoveries, 17/P Comet Holmes, etc.), questions about our own government's knowledge and subsequent denials and obfuscation of the events of 9-11, and much more.

For me, personally, I've had a couple of experiences of a very heightened and serene energy level that I have never experienced before. I am also sleeping really well, for the most part, and as of the last month or so, I've been walking around with a great sense of calm and centeredness, for lack of a better term.

All of the above, and everything I've learned from TD, much of which that has been corroborated, has also created an openness and a freedom in me that has manifested in not only a brighter outlook, but also in my outward attitude. I feel like a freer person, in particular, over the last year. I am more open and comfortable with myself.

These are the things that we should be watching. They will offer each of you personal signs and evidence of what the messages that ATSGUY posted, and others are sharing, are telling you. The messages are fine, but look for the manifestations in your day to day life and that confirmation will provide you the satisfaction you desire. The desire to see proof of these changes can be found there.

And when you allow this evidence to sink deeply into you, real change begins to occur from the inside out (I feel like Bill Murray, delivering his speech at the end of Scrooged ahah)...Oh, I'll go ahead and quote it,

You have to do something, you have to take a chance, you do have to get involved. There are people that are having trouble making their miracle happen. There are people who don't have enough to eat, there are people that are cold...you can go out and say "hello" to these people.

You can take an old blanket out of the closet and say "here" you can make them a sandwich and say "oh by the way here!" I get it now! If you give, then it can happen...then the miracle can happen to you.

It's not just the poor and hungry, it's everybody who's got to have this miracle!! And it can happen tonight for all of you! If you believe in this spirit thing, the miracle will happen and then you'll want it to happen again tomorrow. You won't be one of those (Scrooges) who says Christmas is once a year and it's a fraud...it's not! It can happen every day..you've just got to want that feeling.

And if you like it and you want it you'll get greedy for it...you'll want it every day of your life, and it can happen to you. I believe in it now! I believe it's gonna happen to me now, and I'm ready for it. It's great! It's a good feeling..it's better than I've felt in a long time! I'm ready...

SOURCE

Don't get discouraged. If you do, understand why you're discouraged. Find the source of it and honestly deal with it. The truth is staring everyone in the face right now. You're living these messages. Enjoy it. Things have gotten really strange - obviously in a good way ahah

Everything takes time. Take that time to savor these changes, and let them have their affect on you...Hopefully, you'll become a different, better person - more of who you are; your natural self. I am discovering this effect/change in myself...And hope you do too...

Peace...

[edit on 28-12-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I watched the new video on project Camelot which is just new info continuing the David Wilcocks videos, it is part 5. I was fascinated by the Henry Decan guy so i went to go find out more about him on the site and see if they had a interview...

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

Here is the henry Deacon interview:

www.projectcamelot.net...

I find what he says about time loops very fascinating because it is very similar to what Renato has to say...yet another corroboration after about a 3 week down loop..looool

So what can you tell us about the time loops?

Right. [long pause]

The situation with time loops is that there are a large number of parallel timelines, lots of branches. There are no paradoxes. [draws a diagram] If you go back in time and kill your grandfather, that’s the grandfather paradox everyone talks about, there’s no paradox. When you go back and change the past, it creates a different timeline, which is a new branch of the original one. On that timeline, you’d not be born and wouldn’t exist, so that aspect of the paradox is true. Do you see? But on this timeline, which you’re on here and now, you do exist, and continue to do so. There’s no paradox. It’s simple… do you see? You’re dealing with different branches of a kind of time tree. No principles get violated. All future events are possibilities, not certainties. That’s kind of pretty important, an important... distinction. That's really all I can say about that.

Now this doesn't really go with what Dan Burish says but they do say in the video that Dan did have some good information that some of the stuff that he was shown is true and is happening. I always thought that if a paradox was to happen it would happen the moment that time traveler walks into his present time line. He would be killed instantly or something, not 3 days later...it could be that it was just an accident, loool...and they thought it was a paradox. Or it could have been orchestrated to that they do not go back and try to change the past.

Either way both Dan and Henry talk about the reason we are having global warming is because of solar energy...so they are on the ball on that one...hahahah

I also wanted to post this site

www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

It is an awesome site since it has a wide verity of music/movies/videos that really open your mind, i guess thats why it is called the conscious media network!

I hope that in the future we can look back and create an entire archive of all the information we have gathered around here...

books, movies, clips,music, documents, testimony's, interviews...everything it would seem like a really cool little project.

have a happy new year

[edit on 29-12-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Would you please go back to where you came from you damn time traveler you?!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ahhh ATSGUY beat me to it. I was going to post that vid yesterday but didn't get around to it. Very interesting stuff indeed. I'm always fascinated by the Project Camelot videos and especially David Wilcock.

Does anyone else feel like they're going farther and farther down the rabbit hole? Where/when does it end?

Have a happy new year everyone and may the synchronicities continue in 2008. Cheers!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by midniteracerx

hahah sorry bro'

anyway i read further into the Dan and Henery stuff, it turns out that everything that Dan Burisch is true...check it out:

Dan Burisch's testimony

In our first interview, Henry told us he had never heard of Dan Burisch. Because parts of Henry's story seemed to overlap with Dan's, we strongly urged him to view our three part Dan Burisch video interview.

On 27 September, three weeks later, we received the following e-mail. It's quoted verbatim and in its entirety.

Dan Burisch is telling the whole truth.

I confirm this.

timelines and all

best wishes

This was of extreme importance, and we checked this with Henry in person as soon as we could. It appears that Dan's claims – as extraordinary and incredible as they may seem – are true.

Henry did not comment on J-Rod, the treaties, or Lotus, as he has no experience or knowledge of those. But he did confirm that the greatest secret in the classified world – about which many insiders themselves have not been briefed – is that there is a complex problem concerning alternative timelines, that some of the visitors are indeed humans from the distant future, and that there are significant issues with a possible future event which may seriously affect the earth and its population.

The last of these is the reason that all this has been kept so highly classified, and why disclosure is so problematic.

www.projectcamelot.net...

there are a whole set of new updates on Camelot, and although they are not videos it still is fascinating to get this info from Henry.

updates: www.projectcamelot.net...

well that was an old update but still

Henry also states that this video is very important and also the endgame video by Alex jones.

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

this is just the ufo conference that just appeared on goole vid, this was the one on nov 12,2007.

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

Im done till next year...hahah

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hey Dudes !!!!!!!!!!!

Pat on the back big time is in order for all participants of this thread.
This is the #6 Thread on ATS for 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome effort. When you look at the list, #4 & 5 were hoax threads and we are not even 100 posts behind them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may have noticed my new Avatar that has been a while in coming...lol
My friends are in the background including a White Coat who steps in if I get too wacky. Armed with a Flashlight and a Ball of Flame I will continue searching in the quest for Light, and apply some Heat to areas where necessary.

Finally, Finally, Finally, I have my Handycam.(Kiss Kiss Kiss.)
I have ordered a IR Filter and are waiting for a delivery. As I have said 2008 is the year for personal experiences. In 2007 we have done the study. We know what is going on and what some are experiencing. It is our turn to rise and have our own experiences. I hope I will soon have some video to post.

Listen to the voice. It will guide you to them. They are all around. They hang at the fringe of your consciousness. Extend your consciousness and you will see them. We have to make the effort, that is the bottom line.

The Project Camelot Video was interesting. The truth is all around us. As they said there are snippets of it in movies. More than has been confirmed. It is all in front of us but we can't see it. A big cut and paste of many movies would show us most of what is going on.
How do the writers get this information?

Looking forward to the TV show in 2008 called UFO Hunters. It will be interesting to see what develops from that.

Last of all in my signature below I have placed the words to the opening of the Song - We Will Rise. I still love this song.
Go to the inner most recesses of the mind and find the higher self that is wanting to come forth. That is what I feel the song is about.
Get your best guttural death metal voice out and let it all out......Yes it is a female singing

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hey, you lurkers, trolls, blockers, space travelers, government workers, volunteers, contributors, fence sitters, wing nuts, truthers, seekers, time travelers, ETs, light beings, and everyone else!!

I wanted to say to ATSGUY that I appreciated your sharing the Sheldon Nidle/paoweb information. I read my post and it looked like I was chastising you. I like Sheldon's and others' updates. They are saying the same thing basically, which is good. My apologies if my post came off that way...

Ni hao, serracruz!! You asked,

Originally posted by serracruz
Would you please go back to where you came from you damn time traveler you?!

Done. Just click the "x" to close this message board window and he's gone.

What's up, midniteracerx!! You asked,

Originally posted by midniteracerx
Does anyone else feel like they're going farther and farther down the rabbit hole? Where/when does it end?

The funny thing about that is that, for many, by the time they've discovered the rabbit hole they will be too far down it. Too far to turn back hahaa We are in it!!

I definitely feel this way. As another interesting recent development, at least in my travels, there's a gentleman posting at GLP at "TEXAS UNCENSORED" with, so far, two User ID's: 344007 and 347417. which may mean he's using a proxy, or is posting from two diff. computers.

He has two interesting threads (and probably more), one of which is entitled, "My UFO VIDEO's & Nite PHOTOS * MERRY CHRISTMAS !", and another entitled, "Multiple Moving Spotlights ABOVE THE CLOUDS/UFO's !!!!!!"

In the first thread, TEXAS states,

I have started taking night videos of the glowing,blinking objects gliding across the night sky above me. The view from my second floor balcony is west to southwest, north, & northeast. There is some light noise, but it's not too bad, far west Houston.

I had been taking photos of the small to huge cloudships in the sky daily. I noticed that just as it became dark, there was a flurry of air traffic , bright flashing lights, and no noise. We have very little normal air traffic, so to see as many as 20 craft flying this small area within an hour of sunset didn't make sense.

The more I flash my camera, the more they blink and fly in closer. If I go out on my balcony later with my camera, they come out a few at a time. This week they started showing up in 2's , 3's, and more when I run video.

First I take photos as these craft fly near and above me. Then I run videos of the same craft. I have loaded up 23 videos to YouTube, and will add more.

These are my first videos [I will link below], so please bare with my panning and zoom skills. It does get better after a few. I don't have an editing program, so all of the videos are raw, as is.

I also got video of huge cloud ships docking together, creating interior lightning, small craft flying out of them, and alongside as it lightninged preceding a cold front. The video is too large for YouTube, and Google gets stuck. It's 26 minutes, not loaded up yet. I'll let you know when it is.

Here are the links. Photos of the glowing , flashing orbs, what they really look like, can be seen at the UFO's of the Night link. They are very cool !
When I put up my Christmas lights, some of the UFO"s started showing up in Christmas colors. If they were going to decorate for the holidays, then it was time to let them glow and sparkle online.

SOURCE

In his second thread, TEXAS states,

If you are on the west side of Houston, take a look up as fast as you can ! There are multiple spotlights, going in different directions, not completely circular, in overlapping sequences !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's still happening. I've seen this a couple of times since around Thanksgiving. It's happening across about a 2 mile stretch east to west.
Starts with a semi circle light in the east, that slings out straight across the weblike cloud/UFO. Another starts about a quarter of the way from the first, right above me, connects and then moves straight west. Another connects with a semi circle, then slings west again, and it connects with the fourth on the west edge, which does it's semi circle, with it's light then going straight across to the east connecting with the first. It's either a role count, or they are charging up their batteries. Hope it's Duracell. hehehe

At about midnight, suddenly every cloud like object disappeared except off to the east, where one spotlight still beamed around & a few could still be seen. It looks like the light beam removed their cloudlike cloaking, leaving the sky appearing clear. But no stars can be seen. Must have been some kind of energy pulse beams.

No, didn't call anyone. We have daily & nightly activity, so that much isn't unusual. I've reported to MUFON before, and have a few confirmed sightings, with a thank you from the international MUFON director. I've sent photos to Ch. 11, KHOU, a few times, and posted up a couple to their pics section. I got a couple of videos as the sequence ran above me, but haven't downloaded yet. I couldn't see it in the viewfinder. There may be too much light noise for it to be visible on the vid.

My NERO went on the fritz, so I won't be able to view them until the new version arrives in a few days. If either video turns out well, I'll post it up here. I've been watching and photo'ing since April 07, and this is a new phenomena. Very cool ! I got some good photos of the small craft coming out the bottom of these big UFO's. They are the same small craft that seem to patrol above the neighborhood every night, except when it rains.

SOURCE

When he talks about the craft "patrolling" I knew I was probably experiencing the same thing.

This individual has a Youtube page under the user name "futurequake". He also has a photo album where he's posted his still captures.

I wanted to post, again, a video another gentleman from Texas has posted entitled, "Texas UFO Alien Cloud Creatues and Crazy Sh*t".

It looks like Texas is seeing some action. As if it wasn't already cool enough around here...More signs of the changes...If that's not good enough, you can expect more haha

Also, ATSGUY, regarding the Dan Burisch, Henry Deacon, and David Wilcock stuff, much of their testimony does corroborate with each others', as well as with TD's. Even though it's important not to throw the baby out with the bathwater, as far as the stuff that doesn't jibe, it's also important not to accept everything as absolute fact...Not that anyone was, but there is always information included to throw you off the track, deliberately or otherwise...

Hey, Cyber_Wasp!! Cool avatar! Hello to you and your friends!! And your mood, "Mood: Mad Keen". ahaha

I can't believe this thread is #6 at ATS. Just can't believe it...All I can say about that is that hopefully a lot of people are seeing the information shared here. Everyone here has contributed a lot of stuff. And as for me personally, I've tried to include as comprehensive a picture as I could.

Congrats on the camera. Put it to good use!! I've taped a little bit of the "birds" flying overhead at night with my old Sony cam (think it's Sony), using my nightshot. The two I filmed look just like regular aircraft (I can hear the skeptics, "They ARE, moron!" Fine...ahaha). I have to transfer video from this camera to my laptop, and then to my PC, so when I do I'll upload them, and other videos...

But get to it, Cyber!! ahah

Also, you said,

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
As I have said 2008 is the year for personal experiences. In 2007 we have done the study. We know what is going on and what some are experiencing. It is our turn to rise and have our own experiences.

Looking forward to 2008. I hope everyone will experience a radical change in their reality, on a personal level, in 2008. And for those who would rather that not happen, and to continue to enjoy what they consider a pleasant status quo, my hope is that you "enjoy" your 2008 however you wish. At some point, however, the universe is going to come knocking...

I wanted to share a vivid and bizarre dream I had last night. Here is the short version. I entered a small house to use the resident's phone (I think). There were two women seated across from each other at a small table. At first I thought that one of them was doing a psychic reading for the other, but soon realized they were both psychics/mediums/witches (whatever), and that they were having a convo about predictions/supernatural stuff.

I passed them and ended up taking a shower (?). When I left and stepped outside, I watched a dark storm cloud grow into this huge storm cloud. I heard the rumble of thunder as it grew. It was amazing. When it stopped growing, long arms with claws or pinchers at the end shot out and started snatching people up into the cloud. I ran, trying to avoid getting snagged. I watched people nearby get snatched, but I avoided it...It was an awesome dream!! No idea what it meant...

Finally, I wanted to add that I may be purchasing a webcam today, so TD and I can do dueling cams for his next show. Blogtv seems to allow for this, so just like this past Friday, we will probably simulcast on Blogtv and Nowlive. Unless TD says otherwise, or plans change, we should be doing this broadcast this upcoming Friday night, at 9:45pm or 10:00pm EST.

Rock on!!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Happy New Year's Eve, all!!

Wherever you are when the year clicks over just know that the party is just getting started!!

On a side note, TD and I were briefly talking about Ron Paul during our last interview/radio show.

I haven't voted in at least two decades, if ever. Frankly, I'm not interested in politics for several reasons. First, I believe our voices are not being heard (or they are not being taken seriously, or acted upon).

Second, and this is something that has become more apparent recently, our media has manipulated, and continues to manipulate public opinion to serve a greater agenda that has nothing to do with Democracy, or the true will of the people.

This has been done through censorship and manipulation of information, etc. By doing so, the media has worked in collusion with the powers that be to create a perception that Democracy is being upheld, when subtly this is a propaganda matrix that has betrayed the true will of the people by directing it, through subtle means, toward certain ends, which are not in the true interests of the people, but of the ruling elite. In the end, it appears as though we have participated in a Democracy, when in fact we were lead down that path, betrayed by our own fellow man.

(Note: I hit "Preview Post" just now to see my format and went to an error page instead. I was logged out and the post erased...Fortunately, I am saving my progress as I type...)

In any event, the reason I was talking politics is that Ron Paul (as well as Dennis Kucinich) are two individuals who are within this same system, and who are threatening to destroy the entire system; Kucinich, by introducing Articles of Impeachment against U.S. Vice President, Dick Cheney (a sentiment that may have been echoed by Ron Paul, possibly against U.S. Pres. G. W. Bush) twice this year, first in April, and again in November; and Paul, by attacking Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, for betraying the American people.

I was registered to vote in Virginia in 1989, and assume I am still on file. This is something I am looking into. It's tough to go from complete apathy, to actually deciding to vote in a presidential election.

Ron Paul has actually inspired me to get involved. I contributed to his campaign. I was talking to TD about this recently, and he isn't sure what he thinks of Paul yet. I am convinced that he is the voice of this - and all people - in his fight for freedom; not just by observation of the liberties recognized by our forefathers, but also freedom from a system to which we have become slaves.

As with all candidates (and human beings) not everyone will be with Paul on all issues; however, Paul's overall position is to release the American people from the grip of an oppressive and unconstitutional system.

We are right to be skeptical, but realize this, whomever is involved in the race for president is equally liable to be working for, or used by the powers that be. If you are inclined to be pessimistic about the operation as a whole, at least recognize the analogy that "a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down". ahah

It isn't necessary for this administration, or the powers that be to enter a candidate into the race that reinvigorates the American people's hope in Democracy, because the "game" was won long ago. They didn't need, and still do not need the American people to feel galvanized to serve their agenda, because their agenda is not to make us happy, but to perpetuate their type of rule. This can be done, as it has been done, through manipulation of the media, through manipulation of vote counts, and whatever other clever, underhanded avenues they so choose.

Even if the American people felt unfavorable about every single candidate, there would still be a voter turnout and a candidate selected. And that candidate would be whomever TPTB wanted in place.

The reason I say this is that Ron Paul IS the voice of the people, for the most part. His position includes, in part, the desire to see the Income Tax and the Federal Reserve abolished. In an article I came across recently, the author summarizes these two aspects of Paul's campaign in easy to understand terms, starting with the Federal Reserve,

In economic matters Dr Paul is as steadfast in abiding by the Constitution as he is in foreign policy. Dr Paul advocates an end to the Federal Reserve system and the abolition of the IRS and income tax. For over a century our nation prospered without the existence of either of these Orwellian entities, and it can do so once more. Experts in the field of monetary economics agree that the greatest economic calamity to befall our nation -- the Great Depression -- was the direct result of the Federal Reserve manipulating the supply of money.

Today the manipulation continues, with the Federal Reserve printing more dollars to bail-out banks and hedge funds that invested irresponsibly. The result is as predictable as it is catastrophic: when more dollars are created out of thin air, the value of dollar must decline, and this is precisely what has occurred. The value of the dollar has dropped by over 40% against to the Euro and has reached a historical low. To ameliorate the precipitous decline in our dollar, Ron Paul advocates a sound-money policy and a phased return to the monetary system prescribed by our Constitution - the Gold standard.

SOURCE

The author goes on to discuss the Income Tax,

Dr Paul also advocates the abolition of the IRS and the income tax. Not only is the IRS a horribly Orwellian creation, but its existence is based on the immoral claim that the proceeds of our labor are owned by the government. This idea should be completely rejected in a moral society. A return to limited, Constitutional government obviates the need for an income tax and would lead to a stimulated economy, more jobs, and prosperity for all Americans.

SOURCE

Another excellent article takes excerpts from Ron Paul's encounters with both Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke, where he takes them to task about a system that "creates money out of thin air",

unquestionably the most cogent and consistent critic of the Federal Reserve is Republican Congressman Ron Paul of Texas, an economic scholar who has served on congressional banking and economic committees for decades...He is the only member of Congress who challenges the Federal Reserve System itself, persuasively pointing out that it should be abolished. Though Greenspan may now boast about having engaged in "purposeful obfuscation" when he appeared before Congress, there's no doubt that Ron Paul was not fooled--not by Alan Greenspan, and not by his successor, Ben Bernanke.

Rep. Paul has brilliantly used House committee hearings to inject important facts and insightful commentary on Fed policy and economic history that serve as mini economic lessons.

SOURCE

In the case of Greenspan,

In this February 11, 2004 exchange, Rep. Paul managed, among other things, to drag an admission from Greenspan that the dollar has become a fiat currency (a currency not backed by a commodity such as gold) and that the Fed wields "inordinate power":

Dr. Paul: "Maybe there is too much power in the hands of those who control monetary policy, the power to create the financial bubbles, the power to maybe bring the bubble about, the power to change the value of the stock market within minutes? That to me is just an ominous power and challenges the whole concept of freedom and liberty and sound money."

Mr. Greenspan: "Congressman, as I have said to you before, the problem you are alluding to is the conversion of a commodity standard to fiat money. We have statutorily gone onto a fiat money standard, and as a consequence of that it is inevitable that the authority, which is the producer of the money supply, will have inordinate power."

On Bernanke,

Later in the same hearing, Dr. Paul disparages the Federal Reserve System that creates "money and credit out of thin air" and points out that this is going to lead us to more economic crises. He asks Bernanke if he is concerned that this might soon take us to another monetary crisis like that of 1979-1980.

When Bernanke responds with Greenspan-like obfuscation, Dr. Paul pins him down: "So you're not answering whether or not you anticipate a problem?" Mr. Bernanke: "I'm not anticipating a problem like 1979-80, no." Dr. Paul: "With your fingers crossed, I guess."

SOURCE

I didn't mean for this post to become political, but I also believe that Ron Paul (and Kucinich) is an aspect/reflection of the changes going on right now. We are truly learning to what degree our media, public institutions and government have betrayed us, including our scientific (NASA) and health institutions (fill in the blank). Why? Because we have placed our complete and unquestioned trust and faith in these institutions.

We gave these individuals governing and regulating power that they have abused. The cultural revolution of the 1960's was a reaction to a government /ruling authority we thought had made mistakes, albeit honestly, which we wanted corrected.

The type and magnitude of our realization, and resultant anger now are completely different. Not only do we see that the entire system has continued to fail us, but we now see that it was designed this way. The entire charade has become clear, and this is different. Ron Paul sees this just as clearly as we do now, and hearing anything less from a presidential candidate than "Abolish this system!" is unacceptable. All other issues, although important, are not as critical as breaking the grip our government has on us, because this is the beginning of real freedom.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Good day to you fine folks!!

The reason I logged on this morning in the first place was to share another strange dream I had.

Last night (Dec. 30) I had another vivid "cloud" dream. This time my mom was in the dream. I was standing outside beside a large building (which I assume was a sort of apartment complex/multi-unit residence).

I remember glancing up at the sky and seeing one of those clouds that were shaped like the mushroom cloud associated with nuclear or atomic explosions. Here are a couple of photos of what I mean: PHOTO 1 -- PHOTO 2 -- PHOTO 3

I thought the cloud looked cool, and moved around the corner to, I believe, tell my mom about it.

When I glanced back around the corner, the cloud had erupted into an immense mushroom cloud. It was several times the size it was before and, when I lowered my gaze to the street, which was flanked on both sides by houses and small buildings, there was a black, smoky, fiery cloud hurtling towards me; the result of an eruption.

I alerted my mom, and told her to gather some essentials and get ready to evacuate. I did the same.

Now, I don't remember much after this incident, except there was a different cloud formation in the sky either before, or after this eruption. The formation was actually writing. I remember looking at the sky, and the clouds clearly spelled out, "ffeart22" or "ffeart" followed by a symbol.

I am not clear on every letter/symbol, but the "ff" was there, as well as the "ear". I remember that as I tried to remember the dream I initially thought the clouds spelled "earth". I'm not positive that it didn't, but I was so stuck on the word earth, that I may have been forcing that issue a little. A light didn't come on about the two f's until later this morning. If I read the message with the f's the clouds would spell "ffear".

Given the (imm.) above, I am inclined to surmise that the explosion was meant to create, or induce fear...Just guessing...Often reflecting back on dreams can distort their meaning...

The dream was very strange, and given the odd cloud dream I had the night before, I felt compelled to post them...

Wonder if anyone is having similarly strange dreams. Don't get me wrong, I think catastrophes in dreams (as well as other literal events) have a more metaphorical meaning than these events do in real life (so to speak haah).

Figuring out what they mean, however, is the question...I haven't had two strange cloud dreams like this, and certainly not this clear, or back to back...Strange...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hello

I would like to ask.
1. Can you meet people AFTER they had died or do we have to go back in time to a place when they were alive. Do spirits exist!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
sorry guys just got it"! Your friend will understand.............iss.................

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
sorry guys just got it"! Your friend will understand.............iss.................

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Why ask a flawed individual about time travel?
Why not ask God directly , after all He is never incorrect , and He is before time and created it for our benefit
His name is I AM
We know Him as Christ

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 He was in the beginning with God.

The Bible is THE time travel manual
and supernaturally proves itself by historically prophesied events in world history
such as
the birth of Christ
Abraham's son Isaac
Jacob [ Israel]
Joseph
Pharaoh
Alexander the Great
Darius the Great
Nebuchadnezzar
Titus in ad 70
Antiochus Epiphanies etc etc
the apostles and their prophesied activities
the redeemed
the many Israeli dispersions [ 70 years in Babylon for not obeying the Torah]
the return of the Jews to their ancient nation on May 14 1948
the coming anti christ
the coming russian attack against Israel [Book of Ezekiel]
the return of Christ to Jerusalem to rule
God's warning to those who reject this world's only hope of Salvation
yrs
y

all confusing to those caught in the matrix of Sin

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yacov
Why not ask God directly , after all He is never incorrect , and He is before time and created it for our benefit
His name is I AM
We know Him as Christ

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

and supernaturally proves itself by historically prophesied events in world history
such as
the birth of Christ
Abraham's son Isaac
Jacob [ Israel]
Joseph
Pharaoh
Alexander the Great
Darius the Great
Nebuchadnezzar
Titus in ad 70
the redeemed
the coming anti christ
yrs
y

I am not trying to make you angry or anything but you gotta upgrade your reaserch...i think the bible is just one peace of the puzzle

why dont you go read the urantia book:

urantiabook.org...

this also goes for everyone check out the book, that is a audio format above...

And also i always thought the Antichrist was a group of people or a change in counscousness with different people.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

Originally posted by Yacov
His name is I AM
We know Him as Christ

such as
the birth of Christ
Abraham's son Isaac
Jacob [ Israel]
Joseph
Pharaoh
Alexander the Great
Darius the Great
Nebuchadnezzar
Titus in ad 70
the redeemed
the coming anti christ
yrs
y

I am not trying to make you angry or anything but you gotta upgrade your reaserch...i think the bible is just one peace of the puzzle

why dont you go read the urantia book:

urantiabook.org...

this also goes for everyone check out the book, that is a audio format above...

And also i always thought the Antichrist was a group of people or a change in counscousness with different people.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by ATSGUY]

no prob ATS
I met the Boss so one of the many bible substitutes just doesn't cut it nor ever will
happy 2008
yrs

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

hey Yacov if you are interested check out the Micheal connection and his talks about trying to find god. Apparently we are not the only creatures in the universe that are looking for god, even the advance races are!

helloearth.info...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Define time. I suspect that you mean space and time, else you would soon find yourself drifting in emptiness in space where the planet has already been or has yet to arrive. Then there is that pesky problem with dimensions, the more removed you become from the elements that anchor your present reality, the harder it becomes to reverse the initial actions.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hey Yacov !!!!!!!

I have a question for you.

In what way do you think Time Drifter is a flawed individual?

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join