It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hello, pierreletrek, Yacov, ATSGUY, spacerocker, win 52, Cyber_Wasp, and all of the other souls at sea!!

First, pierreletrek, TD responded to your questions (TD's response highlighted),

Originally posted by pierreletrek
Can you meet people AFTER they had died or do we have to go back in time to a place when they were alive. Do spirits exist!
Yes and yes and yes

I already shared this with you, but wanted to share it here as well. From what I've learned, it may be easier for us to communicate with those who have passed in our near future. There are a lot of changes going on with regard to our reality right now, and a lot of people have, and will spontaneously develop psychic and spiritual abilities as time goes on.

Add to that what TD and others have shared about advanced technology being shared with our race in the near future and there is a lot of exciting stuff on the horizon.

So yes to all of your questions.

I also wanted to share that TD/Renato and I will be doing a videocast/Internet show tomorrow, Friday, January 4 at 10:00pm EST (although it may start at 9:45pm) at Blogtv.com. TD/Renato's screenname there is "renato73" and mine is "atsdeck".

TD kind of suggested I get a camera, so I got a cheapee and will be broadcasting with him at the same time. My apologies in advance...

TD also told me to pass on that if you are on Blogtv weekday evenings around 9:45pm or 10:00pm EST that he may be videocasting. He may be on there periodically just doin' his thang...

Hi, Yacov!! Welcome to the board!! I understood what you meant by flawed. Not that TD doesn't have a lot of flaws (haah KIDDING! I am kidding...), but that he is a creation - an offspring of the one and only perfect source. Gotcha!

To me, you can't be a part of perfection without being perfect. If the creator/source of everything that exists is perfect, how can something imperfect, which is a part of that source, be imperfect?

Now, taking the light analogy that has frequently been used, I find that this source/creator could very well have deliberately created fractals (distortions of his/its one pure and true light/energy) that is us. Still, these fractals wouldn't be less perfect than their parent, but only appear this way...And appearances ARE deceiving...Especially at our current level of development.

The folks on this board (and website) have discussed the bible on occasion. We believe there is much truth, as well as much misdirection and fabrication included within the bible.

The source/being/energy referenced in the bible (God, source, creator, etc.) may be untainted and pure, but the individuals (human beings/offspring) responsible for writing and editing this work cannot be expected to have translated the truth in a completely unadulterated manner, deliberately or not.

You can weight the information contained in the bible with your own internal truth meter. If something rings true with you, if your intuition tells you you have come upon a truth, then you should know it.

I've read that the bible has also predicted certain events, but I don't know which events, or how specific the passage(s) was. I do know that Ezekial has been referenced with regard to ufo/ET contact, as well as has Revelations (see the Second Coming), etc. We will just have to wait and see...

Also, you said,

Originally posted by Yacov
I met the Boss so one of the many bible substitutes just doesn't cut it nor ever will

This is very interesting. Oddly enough, people that profess to having had a meeting with the creator ("boss" as you put it) have often been some of the more credible individuals in the field of the paranormal/spiritual. I would be very curious to hear how this came about.

TD also has shared his memories of dying and meeting what he called the creator, or God. He seemed reluctant to name him/it, but feels he had contact with a being/energy that he took to be his source.

win 52 as well says that he receives messages and intimations from a being(s) he considers a conglomerate that may be his/the source (or representatives very near, or closely connected to this source).

To me, the individuals who have taken away a profound sense of humility, gratitude, and compassion for their fellow beings - for all beings, must have come into contact with the ineffable.

Hey, debris765nju!! I've sent your post/comments to TD so he can respond. You said,

Originally posted by debris765nju
Define time. I suspect that you mean space and time, else you would soon find yourself drifting in emptiness in space where the planet has already been or has yet to arrive. Then there is that pesky problem with dimensions, the more removed you become from the elements that anchor your present reality, the harder it becomes to reverse the initial actions.

When TD responds I'll post it. I just wanted to say that you're exactly right. TD said that there are a couple of different types of time machines: one that is static, and one that can send you to any time/place/location. The static machine presents obvious problems that are eliminated using the more advanced kind.

TD said he remembers needing "coords" (pron. "chords"), to isolate/lock onto a specific time and location, so he wouldn't end up in a void, or in the side of a mountain. The specific device that TD was given access to was a portal device through which you could see your destination before you stepped through it.

The beings that possess this technology, of which there are many, also possess an advanced understanding of its use; something we have an unbelievably limited understanding of. From what TD has shared, he's learned some of the mechanics of the process, but what he's learned is clearly the tip of the iceberg.

In any event, I'm ready for time travel, and I'm ready for contact!! haaha

When TD responds I'll post it!!

In the meantime, please enjoy 2008 responsibly...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'll post again to force my last post onto the board.

Just a reminder:

TD/Renato and I will be doing a videocast tomorrow night, Friday, January 4, 2008, at 10:00pm EST at Blogtv.com.

Both of us will be broadcasting in full color via our large, expensive television broadcast studios (read "our mom's basement").

It'll be very exciting. We've already received commitments from Regina Spektor, Norah Jones, and Amy Winehouse not to appear, and we have word that 50 Cent and John Mayer will also not be present, so it should be a good show.

TD is excited. And although reluctant to broadcast my likeness to an unwitting public, I can't help but feel you all deserved it for getting us to this unfortunate spot in the first place.

If you can't make it to watch the show (if I wasn't taping it, I wouldn't haha), then you can watch the archived version that will be available at Blogtv, or at TD's website.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Konnichiha, debris765nju, and everyone else (you know who you are)!!

TD responded to your post, debris765nju. Here you go,

Originally posted by debris765nju
Define time. I suspect that you mean space and time, else you would soon find yourself drifting in emptiness in space where the planet has already been or has yet to arrive. Then there is that pesky problem with dimensions, the more removed you become from the elements that anchor your present reality, the harder it becomes to reverse the initial actions.

Time is a pulse of motion used to measure it as such, the best way to create reference points quite simply in my opinion.

The rest of what you say is considerable theory. thanks for contributing.

Thank you for your post, debris765nju!!

TD also asked me to make a general post on the discussion of God (also creator...source),

Quoted from TD
To all seeking God,

You are stuck in a loop that diverts you from finding yourself. know thyself. you want god to answer your questions when the answer is within you.

If you ever get to meet god and sit with god, you will ask your questions and proceed to answer them yourself before god says a word, so get out of the never ending quest that keeps looping and repeating and know thyself first. you will embarrass yourself otherwise.

and please go preach the control mechanism called religion somewhere else if you don’t mind.

TD said this isn't for any one specific person.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

I'd ask where did we go wrong? immediately followed by who do we have to get rid of to solve the problem.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Just received a email form project Camelot, apparently the Norwegian government is starting to build bunkers and stuff along with other countries...they say that it has to be completed before 2011!

I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.

The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “before 2011”.

Israel is also doing the same and many other countries too.

My proof that what I am saying is true is in the photographs I have sent of myself and all the Prime Ministers and ministers I tend to meet and am acquainted with. They know all of this, but they don’t want to alarm the people or create mass panic.

Planet X is coming, and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the arctic north with the help of the US and EU and all around in Norway. They will only save those that are in the elite of power and those that can build up again: doctors, scientists, and so on.

As for me, I already know that I am going to leave before 2012 to go the area of Mosjøen where we have a deep underground military facility. There we are divided into sectors, red, blue and green. The signs of the Norwegian military are already given to them and the camps have already been built a long time ago.

The people that are going to be left on the surface and die with along the others will get no help whatsoever. The plan is that 2,000,000 Norwegians are going to be safe, and the rest will die. That means 2,600,000 will perish into the night not knowing what to do.

All the sectors and arks are connected with tunnels and have railcars that can take you from one ark to the other. This is so that they can be in contact with each other. Only the large doors separate them so that the sectors are not compromised in any matter.

I am very sad. Often I cry with others that know that so many will learn too late, and then it will all be over for them. The government has been lying to the people from 1983 till now. All the major politicians know this in Norway, but few will say it to the people and the public - because they are afraid in case they too will miss the NOAH 12 railcars that will take them to the ark sites where they will be safe.

If they tell anyone, they are dead for sure. But I don’t care any more about myself. Mankind must survive and the species must survive. People must know this.

All the governments in the world are aware of this and they just say it is going to happen. For those of the people that can save themselves I can only say reach for higher ground and find caves up in the high places where you can have a food storage for at least five years with canned food and water to last for a while. Radiation pills and biosuits are also advisable if your budget allows it.

For the last time I say may God help us all... but God will not help us I know. Only each person individually can make a difference. Wake up, please...!

I could have written to you using another name but I am not afraid of anything any more. When you know certain things, you become invincible and no harm can come to you when you know that the end is soon.

I assure you 100% that things will happen. There are four years to prepare for the endgame. Get weapons, and make survival groups, and a place where you can be safe with food for a time.

Ask me anything and I will answer as much as I know about the Norwegian connection to all this. And just look around: they are building underground bases and bunkers everywhere. Open your eyes, people. Ask the governments what they are building, and they will say “Oh, it’s just storage for food”, and so on. They blind you with all the lies.

The marks of the alien presence are also there, and I often see the Norwegian elite politicians are not what they say they are. It’s like they are controlled in every thought, and what they have to say is just as they are told to do things in such manners. It is clear for me who they are, and who they are not. You can see it in their eyes and in their minds.

Remember that those who are going to be in and around the city areas in 2012 are those that are going to be hit first and die first. Later the army will purge the rest of the survivors and they have a shoot to kill order if there is any resistance to bring them into the camps where every one will get marked with a number and a tag.

I also see that Benazir Bhutto is spoken of on your site. Her death was tragic. I have met Benazir, as you can see. You will also see from the photographs that I have met with a number of other notable politicians and world leaders.

The public will not know what happens till the very end, because the government does not want to create mass panic. Everything will happen quietly and the government will just disappear.

But I say this: don't go quietly into the night. Take precautions to be safe with your family. Come together with others. Work together to find ways to solve all the many problems you will face.

Kind regards

^ that is the sickest thing, leaving people to die while half the other part of the population gets help, its like a kid eating up all the food while everyone else on the boat starves...its sickens me!

projectcamelot.org...

also check out this site for the latest in what is going on around the world. i looked at it and there has been a great increase in the amount of catastrophes especially epidemics, earthquakes, and floods.

visz.rsoe.hu...

4 years till endgame...or so they say i see a concert and mass landing loool

[edit on 4-1-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hey ATSGUY !!!!!!!

I would not worry about posts like that.

The only End Game will be for the people that that are trying to stir up this type of panic amongst the population.

We will see the events unfold before us a step at a time. The people that follow the Light will know way in advance of what is coming and it will not be negative in any way.

Remember that there is a point in time that is approaching where the Controllers will think that they are at their strongest. This is when we will see them at their weakest.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hi, ATSGUY, Cyber_Wasp, all of the "elite" who will be scurrying to their underground holes, and all of the other glorious souls on their journey!!

I just wanted to chime in and say that I received the same email notice from Project Camelot. Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy are well-intentioned, from what I can see. And they are providing everything they can to a larger audience as they see fit. They preface the posting thusly,

Although we cannot attest personally to the information given here, we feel in good conscience that we cannot and must not keep this from publication.

SOURCE

Deciding whether or not to post such a letter would be a difficult choice for anyone. The letter basically says that a catastrophe will befall our race that the elite will escape thanks to their power and financing, and whom will eliminate the survivors, while they themselves prosper.

From a government/military point of view, they're doing what they've been good at; primarily C.Y.A. ahah (Covering Your Assets hehe) and leaving the majority in the dark to fend for themselves...

I will, however, need to side with Cyber, TD, and others on this one. The folks (e.g., this Norwegian politician) within these organizations are following directives and protocols, but it's clear they're not seeing the whole picture; at least their not sharing the greater picture in revelations such as this.

And I found what this gentleman said about the higher ups they were working with interesting,

The marks of the alien presence are also there, and I often see the Norwegian elite politicians are not what they say they are. It’s like they are controlled in every thought, and what they have to say is just as they are told to do things in such manners. It is clear for me who they are, and who they are not. You can see it in their eyes and in their minds.

SOURCE

So what is REALLY going on here? Who is in charge? What is their motivation/plan?

There isn't simply a large rock hurtling toward the earth, bringing catastrophes as this individual's letter indicates. Not that I have been sold on the Planet X/Nibiru thing, but what I mean to say is that there are elements that would be (and are) involved that are greater (and subtler) than one rock hitting another and people running for their lives.

Interesting how these revelations, as informed as the individuals making them would like to appear, seem to leave out what the greater majority of this planet understands about our souls, spirituality, contact experiences, and everything else.

One can't just say this is a scare tactic, although to many it may be effective as such, but one must ask how much of the larger picture this individual(s) has, and what else is coming into play.

The phrase may be a little worn out (maybe not), but this must be taken as a piece to a larger puzzle.

If you take this letter as the be all and end all, then you do yourself a terrific disservice. There is a larger universe of wonders at work here. Every being here is valued; has merit. The journey that we are all on isn't about a small, short-lived, physical existence of strife on a rock in the middle of an empty infinity.

If you haven't learned this by now, if you can't see the larger picture, then this letter is your wake up call. It's not mine, and I hope it's not for every other dignified soul who will stand and face their future with both feet firmly planted.

Bill and Kerry leave a postscript regarding the "larger picture",

We are aware that there is no scientific data in our source's warning. The information does not explain exactly how or why 'Planet X' is such a threat (although we may guess). There is also no specific information about the exact need to go underground.

It may well be that as a politician the message's focus is on vital sociopolitical issues rather than science. But we have asked further detailed scientific questions and will post the answers if our source is able to respond.

Between now and 2012 and beyond, many differing views, channeled messages, and insider revelations will come to the fore. Project Camelot is working hard on a documentary that will cover both positive and not so positive projections of our future.

It goes without saying that it is our sincere hope, prayer and full intention that the events portrayed above will not come to pass.

We are all co-creators of our world, from moment to moment. We urge each and every one of you to participate in consciously co-creating a bright and positive future for humanity, and to work with us in waking the sleeping and bringing to light the truth - wherever it may lead.

SOURCE

The two of them, along with a great majority of us, see this letter within the greater context of the awakening we are undergoing as a race. And they also aptly point out that, "It may well be that as a politician the message's focus is on vital sociopolitical issues rather than science."

Referring back to this politician's comments about his supervisors/the elites, and the marks of an "alien presence", you just have to wonder where he's getting his information, and why he and others are being lead down the path they are - IF in fact this is an authentic message/correspondence.

Regardless, whatever changes are ahead, and I stand firm that for the majority of us they are positive (see one of TD's forwards to his own book, "A change is coming; good change for good people, and bad change for bad people".). It's been said that the powers that be/the elite will try to hide in their holes, but will find that there is nowhere to hide.

Let the show play out. The higher forces and beings are not ones to be untruthful, or to betray one's trust. There is a reason that a symphony of higher messages have been playing of late, and seem to be reaching a crescendo. Don't let that greater message fall on deaf ears.

You have absolutely nothing to lose. If you decide you don't like this information, return it and receive a full refund. You can keep the goodwill as a gift from us.

Peace,

The Ground Team haaha (I read it on one of the Earth changes sites...Kinda liked it...)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I found this great site about this guy that has had contact with Ets since he was a child. He has pictures and summarys of what the ets are and what they do...it is really interesting

oh and Td this guy also published his book on lulu.com

Verges of the Weird is a collection of short stories that chronicle the experiences of author and experiencer Kenneth Bakeman. Written with vivid and eidetic detail, these accounts record a lifetime of involvement with a wide range of alien beings. This interaction not only has included the Grey aliens but several other types which have not been very well understood and in some cases not recognized at all.

In the trilogy of chronicles, a pattern is woven that shows how humans have been exploited by a variety of alien entities to suit their agenda. Insights into a hybrid human-alien breeding program are reported, along with graphic details about how human life-force is drained, stored and transmitted to hybrid embryos.

Recruited as a young child, the author also recounts how he was used as a pawn in a power struggle between the Greys and rival factions. This involvement led the author to over ten countries during a span of four decades.

Verges of the Weird, a Chronicle of Alien Encounters, not only represents an invaluable resource for serious investigators into the Alien Agenda but also is a fascinating, fast-paced read which will pose ontological challenges for even the most brave sojourners into the realm of the paranormal.

www.kennyzen.com...

Also so i dont forget here is the site that was posted on the blogtv.com radio show Renato did tonight.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

it has a itnerview with jim sparks in the podcasts section, maybe this one talks about the time travelers...i will see and be back

[edit on 5-1-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Alex collier interviews...i would like to thanks "Popcorn playah" for find thing them.

Interview by Leading Edge - Sunday May 5, 1996.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Interview by Paola Harris - July 28, 2000.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Interview by zenetae.com - Jan 1, 2002.
www.svn.net...

Alex Collier's Book free online.
www.exopolitics.org...

if anyone wants to get alex colliers vol 2 dvd you can get it here, its free you just gotta send an envelope to them so they can send you the dvd...

www.ufohypotheses.com...

oh and i have been looking for this site for months...lol it was right under my nose...

www.granadaforum.com...

The Granada Forum is an educational research center for all types of subject matters that are talked about in the mainstream media. It is presented on the first Thursday of every month at 7:45 pm, doors open at 6:30. It is located at 5657 Lindley Ave Tarzana, Ca., at St. Innocent's Church.

This public forum brings people in from all over the world to speak on such things as health, government, and alternative topics. In the past, some of our guests have included Jordan Maxwell, William Henry, David Icke, Captain Joyce Riley, David Horowitz. The lectures are available through media streaming on our site on the online store. If you have any questions or requests, leave us an email. Leave a message at the Forum hotline at 818-385-4003 with any questions or requests.

it has a wealth of informaiton

[edit on 6-1-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Good Morning everyone. I just came across something interesting at divine cosmos and wanted to share it. The members were discussing the doom and gloom letter from project camelot when one member, SuperManny, revealed something about his ex-wife. I'm going to put up his whole post because I think he makes a good point about staying positive in light of the doom and gloom we may come across from time to time.

Hi Anupama, I can imagine how this would hit home if you heard it about your own country, but trust me things like this are happening all over the world.

What we need to remember as Lightworkers and conscious creators are all the choices that are available to us. This may very well be their future reality, but it DOES NOT need to be yours. There is no law that says we'll all experience the same [or even similar] things.

I remember D W talking about the 'Looking Glass' which shows you the future probabilities. (More on the LG at Project Camelot.) David was explaining how this device shows the future, BUT if 2 very different people use it they will NOT see the same future(s). Apparently it's pretty accurate up 2012, and then it kinda fractures into different outcomes, at least that's how I understand it.

So my advice; be grateful for revelations like this, because it can be very helpful in choosing your own future. Kinda like the old saying that a prophet whose predictions don't come to pass, is the true prophet, because the very act of alerting people to this probable outcome has allowed people to choose a different outcome.

I used to be married to a very psychic woman, who was also an excellent channel, but she couldn't control it very well. So we were driving home late one night and she started freaking out at the oncoming headlights. Finally I realized that a different entity was using her body.

We had a lengthy conversation, (he was very intriqued by how cars work.) He claimed to be from the future, and went into a lengthy discourse about all the earth changes that were coming, and how he wanted to warn us. I listened for a while and even pulled out a tape recorder when we got home, so I got part of it on tape.

Finally I just told him that I realized this was a probable reality but I was choosing not to participate in it. He was greatly offended by this, but I kept telling him this was not my future, because I was choosing a peaceful transition. He started getting very argumentative, and I finally said, "Just look around; you will not find me there in your present."

He got very quiet for awhile, and finally admitted that even tho my ex wife and her son were there he could find no trace of me, either in his past or his present.... Funny how we chose such completely different paths in this life.

Source

Since he says he got some of the conversation on tape, it might be interesting to hear it.

*As I finished typing this, it feels like something attacked me. I'm very dizzy and can't seem to keep my balance. Quick, someone send in the white coats!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Something else that may jog TD's memory:

Yesterday I started reading The Children of Now by Meg Blackburn Losey and one paragraph in particular jumped off the page and, I felt, warranted sharing with TD.

When there is electrical conductivity, an electromagnetic field is generated. The electromagnetic field is generally opposite in polarity to the electrical field, with the electrical revolving in one direction and the electromagnetic polarity revolving in the opposite direction. This opposition of polarities creates balance and stability. When both the electrical polarity and the electromagnetic polarity spin in the same direction, however, gateways through time and space are opened, the barriers between our reality and that of other worlds disappear, and gravitational pull no longer exists. This phenomenon is exactly how antigravitational technology works, and how UFOs appear to come and go to and from our world. It is how time travel is achieved and how our consciousness works within this reality and beyond.

*Emphasis mine.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think what people are expecting of you (The Time Traveler) is something precise like:

being from the future and looking back, I am aware that tomorrow, according to your timeline, there will be a tragic mid-air collision.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I noticed that people have asked before on this thread how they would join up to be a time traveler....well, I want to join. Where do i sign?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2
I noticed that people have asked before on this thread how they would join up to be a time traveler....well, I want to join. Where do i sign?

Congratulations, you just did! Haha, i could not help myself. I am sure OTD will give you a proper introduction. Welcome to the club there are some cool folks here.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Hahaa...i totally dont get it. I didnt read the whole thread as it is a long one and the last time i read that much was in history class. Unfortunately i vowed never to read that much again after that class

So whats the story here? We just hypothetically discuss changes to be made in our past and future? I want in and i want one of those cool time traveling jumpsuits

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well I am not up too snuff nearly as much as the others on this thread but basically all you have to do is ask to be a part of it. At least that is what I experienced and have seen of others. I would take into account there is much more to this thread then theoretically signing up for time travel though. This is really about a bigger message.

But like I said, this seems to be a group of really good hearted people discussing here, so I would keep your eye on it, and try to read back as much as possible.

My only advice, be weary of who you tell, that you signed up to be a time traveler. I told my family back at Thanksgiving and I am still hearing about it! I don't pay mind though, cause one day I might be able to say "I told you so!"

Either way, in my own world I look up at the sky every night and travel to the stars. I drift between the dimensions. Sometimes just looking completely overwhelms me. Any one else ever feel like that when they are looking at the night sky?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Ok well im definately excited about what is too come....has anyone discussed going back in time to stop the ratification of the 16th amendment and the signing of the federal reserve act of 1913? That should be first on the list if we wanted to ensure economic prosperity for all americans.....

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi all, back to reality....he he

Wow, I start reading and find much of the same conclusions drawn and feelings about direction confirmed. When you read your messages posted by others, enacted by others still, yes people, this is not limited to one person or one race.

"Things still roll on, whether you chose to participate or not. It is up to each of you, individually, to take full responsiblity for all of the things you can lay your hands on. Be assured that your brothers/sisters have your backs."

I am not sure what Feb 1 has in store for me, but I am ready.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey, Question, ATSGUY, midniteracerx, jdposey, GUICE2, sputniksteve, and "the others"!!!

First, midniteracerx, thank you for your comments on the Norwegian letter. The future is ours - each and every single person's. I, too, have read plenty of accounts of remote viewers trying to see past 2012, but who seem to hit a brick wall at, or around, that date/time frame. That's very interesting...

The truth is that every single one of us has our own path, and our own future. And whatever that path/future is, there is a lesson based on love that is to be learned. If your focus/ideology is based on compassion and love - a sense of gratitude, connection, and a compassion for all beings, THEN YOU CANNOT GO WRONG.

Regardless of the circumstances, if you were to stare an Earthbound meteor in the face - a rock that ensured your demise - what would be in our heart? Fear? Naturally. But without question, awe, wonder, and yes, a connection with everything would also be present; a moment where you and the universe around you are one; connected. What are you going to do at that moment? Nothing. All you can do is experience it. So then what? It's your moment to do with what you wish. So is this moment.

I don't want to spend this post talking about "what ifs", but it should be clear to everyone that whatever unfolds in your life, the circumstances are not as important as how you deal with them; what you carry within you. Life, the universe, makes the rules. You are at its mercy. If you can live in harmony with that - not resisting, through fear, etc., but moving with it, surrendering to it, experiencing it, that is where you should reside; mentally and emotionally.

If you can accept what is to come and be at peace with it, then nothing will come that can harm you (not in a physical sense, but rather with regard to your true essence). Explore your fears and try to see what is really behind them; what is at their root. It has been said before that the true fear that lies behind all fears is the fear of death. Regardless, all fear is a phantom; it's illusory. It is a non-reality. So get past it.

Many are fearful. It's natural. So now what? After a while you become tired of it. You may actually become bored with it...At first it may be a rush, a type of amusement/distraction. When you've explored it enough, however, when you've become introspective, or you have analyzed and studied your own fears and understand them, there is nothing left to them. Simply by becoming aware of them, and directing the light of attention to them they disappear; They dissolve in the light of awareness. When this is done, the folks perpetrating these fearful scenarios lose. Nothing can harm you. Truly, nothing can anyway.

It is along this same sort of reasoning that I wanted to respond to Question's post,

Originally posted by Question
I'd ask where did we go wrong?

immediately followed by who do we have to get rid of to solve the problem.

To the first part, I don't have an answer. We are born into a system, onto a planet, with a clean slate. By the time we reach an age where we are socially conscious we are already embroiled/entangled in our societies.

Ironically, it seems, by the time we are at an age where we have processed everything, understand the situation, and have a desire to change our situation, it is too late; or we recognize the futility of attempting to alter a situation that was in existence before we were born.

Did Jesus change the society in which he lived? Did Buddha? Even if we were to recognize our situation at a much younger age, our ability to affect change would still be nearly non-existent. We may see an ability to affect the lives of those around us, but the greater system would remain unaffected. This is the unfortunate reality...But remains so for only a little while longer.

As regards the second part of your post, the "...who do we have to get rid of to solve the problem?" I would refer to my earlier response to the Norwegian letter, and to midniteracerx. There is an excellent Buddhist axiom that whomsoever would hope to kill his enemies would be better off slaying in himself that which has created these enemies, and by so doing shall vanquish all of his enemies instantly.

Translated simply, do not be afraid of the meteor and hope to reach some safe haven, but instead find out why you are afraid, and then understand and deal with that. Vanquish the source of your fear, which originates within you, and the meteor is no problem.

As far as I'm concerned, however, we ARE in a time that each of us creates, and will create our own reality.

I understand Question wants a legitimate response, however, and I'll start by saying that the folks responsible are being, and will be eliminated. There is an accountability, and the hammer of judgment is falling hard on those who have strayed from the divine plan (if you will).

A compassionate hierarchy exists, but just as there are those who would exploit, enslave and destroy those over whom they hold dominion, so are there those who would hold those beings accountable; and those who would administer the cost for such exercises of free will. What you reap, so shall you sow...

Hey, jdposey!! You said,

Originally posted by jdposey
I think what people are expecting of you (The Time Traveler) is something precise like:

being from the future and looking back, I am aware that tomorrow, according to your timeline, there will be a tragic mid-air collision.

TD, the time traveler in question, has shared everything he recalls through this thread/website, and through audio interviews and his book at his website (ufotimetravel.com).

I understand what you're saying, however, it seems that TD did not keep a log book of specific information (e.g. an Almanac) of his experiences, or about the condition of our society from the times/places he visited. He can add to this as he sees fit.

Most of what TD has to share is about the general direction our race is headed; for whatever reason...

Also, because he doesn't have access to this technology at the moment, he is not able to jump forward and provide this information.

To GUICE2, welcome aboard!! TD is serious when he says that people who volunteer may get a visit from a future version of himself (or YOU). His experiences are confirmation enough for him, and they've gone a long way toward convincing me. Let's just see where this ride goes, shall we? ahaha

If you want an abridged version, you can listen to audio interviews at TD's website (ufotimetravel.com), or click on the button under my post entitled, "thread". That will show you only my posts...

sputniksteve, what's the good word? Thank you for your comments. I know you meant everyone but win 52. He's been spewing his "hate talk" all over this thread. hehe

By the way, from the moment the sun began to rise this morning, the skies over northern Virginia have been blanketed with jet streams. They've created a mucky cloud screen that covers an area spanning from DC out to the suburbs of Chantilly and beyond. Really, what the hell is that all about?

Ooh!! Also, I believe I had a sighting last night over Falls Church, VA. I was standing in a friend's backyard, looking up at the clear night sky. I was just marveling at all of the stars, wondering which ones were "F.A.S.T." stars haha

As I just stood there looking, a bright, steady light, the size of the larger stars, moved quickly across an expanse of sky. The light was a steady white light, and it moved very quickly directly overhead. It was high enough up, moving on a certain path, and at a peculiar rate of speed that it caught my attention.

I have been watching craft for months now, and I can identify/recognize the high and low-flying types of craft and their lights. This one appeared to be a star, and it moved straight across the sky, far above, and I just watched it continue until I couldn't see it anymore. My belief is that this was an authentic sighting (i.e., and ET piloted craft), but it remains only speculation...Still, it was pretty cool...Tick tock...

Have an excellent week!!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

Great!!
Im all aboard and ready to fight for freedom.....what do i have to do? How do i prepare?
Where can i find instructions?

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join