It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hello,

Nice thread OP. Some really interesting info here. So here are my questions:

From what I understood in the future there will be no governments or "states" in the classical way, just a council of Earth made up of wise people, and all the power is in people's hand, not in a state.

What I don't understand is how can this world funcion if there is no centralized political power, aka a state. Who makes decisions, if the people do, how do they make decision? Does the future have a constitution? Laws to be voted? What do the people actually do with their power and how do they exercise it?

The way you guys picture it is like Karl Marx said. All people work as much as they want and can, but they are given as much as they need. What the state currently does is distribute resources, the state has the power to say where those resources go. So my second question is, does the future have infinite resources, or lets say enough to please all people? If yes, then the main reason for the existance of the state is gone. Is this true?

If yes then I can have an idea why states might be gone in the future, but there are still other things which need direction. So how are the people represented, their interests? If there is no state, are there some kind of organisations? What about foreign policy? Aka the "Aliens". Who will be the one to negociate with them?

What does the Earth Council actually do?

Now some questions about spirituality:

Will the future have a clear picture about what God really is? What about the soul? Is it real? What about us? Why do they [The Divine Intervention] want to come on Earth and stop us from killing ourselves? Why is Earth so important at this time [~2012]? Anything on reincarnation? What about purpose? How does a person from 2036 and beyond see life?

What about time, is this thing even real or just an illusion? IMO everything created in this world is a limit. We are limited by bodies, time, space, etc. What is free is the creating energy which I think can be called God. We are all part of that energy more or less. So to actually be free would mean to be free of the time constraint.

I think being able to time travel is a step further into becoming free from time. The next step would be to actually live outside of time. But this is just an idea.

It's all about evolution and recreating the Divine. Once someone said that God's purpose is to recreate itself. He does this by creating the world and all the experiences we have. Once He created a new God, He will live extasy together with him since everything in this world seems to be about love. Any opinion about this?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi, Pericle!!

Welcome to the thread!!

You're probably wondering why your post didn't appear in the thread. This has happened to a few of us on several occasions. I've found that you can view a member's profile to read their post, however. I did this to find your post.

Once another individual makes a post, the hidden/blocked post will then hit the thread.

You had a lot of excellent questions!! I sent them off to TD (our resident time traveler) and will post his responses when I get them.

If anyone sees something that Pericle has posted and would like to respond please feel free.

I will also try to add my two cents from what TD and others have shared, and from my research.

Thanks again and be talking to you soon...

Peace...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

i would ask how many years it would take for "2girls1cup" to recieve an MTV award.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hello again.

It's been a long time since the last time i posted my questions. School is taking too much time out of my life. Not good.

Anyway, here are some more of my questions:

1. Concerning arts, are alien cultures like our own? Do they have music (like rock, classic, etc., or some new genres), photography, cinema, paintings, etc?

2. Will music still work the same way it does now? Having concerts, buying cd's, etc?

3. How spread is the human race in the universe? How humanoid will everybody look? Will there be any race of aliens that look completely different than what were used to see? like, 100 legs, 500 arms, 2 heads, or whatever?

4. Will the human race ever make some kind of discovery that will change the universe? If so, what?

5. Will human spaceships look different from those of other races?

6. How will architecture change from what it is now? Will houses be very futuristic, or looking more like nowadays?

7. Will buildings be hugely high, like the ones from Star Wars planet Coruscant?

Well, these all all for now.

Oh, and I'd like to thank for the answers i already had. Very helpful.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hey, posters and readers!!!

First, andre18, what's up? To answer your question, it may not win an MTV award, but it may garner an Oscar. We have reached a societal nadir, haven't we?

Hi, joao22990!! I've sent your questions to TD. Will post responses when I get them. Thanks a lot!!

Greetings again, Pericle!! I already have responses. Read on,

Originally posted by Pericle
From what I understood in the future there will be no governments or "states" in the classical way, just a council of Earth made up of wise people, and all the power is in people's hand, not in a state.

What I don't understand is how can this world funcion if there is no centralized political power, aka a state.
with peace and harmony fueled by love my friend

Who makes decisions, if the people do, how do they make decision? everyone votes if it effects them

Does the future have a constitution?
yes

Laws to be voted?
everything is voted on

What do the people actually do with their power and how do they exercise it? they vote and contribute to the community, and how do you define power my friend?

The way you guys picture it is like Karl Marx said. All people work as much as they want and can, but they are given as much as they need. What the state currently does is distribute resources, the state has the power to say where those resources go. So my second question is, does the future have infinite resources, or lets say enough to please all people? If yes, then the main reason for the existance of the state is gone. Is this true?
I feel confident to say YES

If yes then I can have an idea why states might be gone in the future,

but there are still other things which need direction.
this is a matter of your highly influenced (or programmed) opinion my friend

So how are the people represented, their interests? If there is no state, are there some kind of organisations? What about foreign policy? Aka the "Aliens". Who will be the one to negociate with them?
*smiley face*

What does the Earth Council actually do?
offer advise and wisdom, a person does what they want in the end anyway

Now some questions about spirituality:

Will the future have a clear picture about what God really is?
yes, the creation source

What about the soul? Is it real?
the way I interpret it, yes it is real

What about us?
earth humans have souls

Why do they [The Divine Intervention] want to come on Earth and stop us from killing ourselves?
they were asked to help us, they just did not decide to do it from observation, and earth is due for some changes that they want to participate in, because it is a unique event that other planets will not experience

Why is Earth so important at this time [~2012]?
the earth is entering a galactic atmospere that is changing our scientific structure in many ways

Anything on reincarnation?
in my opinion it is real, but more a science than religious thing

What about purpose?
we all have one or want one

How does a person from 2036 and beyond see life?
that is too much of a general question, but people are more happy in those times than the present

What about time, is this thing even real or just an illusion?
both, time is a label, a word to define what we know and experience it as

IMO everything created in this world is a limit. We are limited by bodies, time, space, etc. What is free is the creating energy which I think can be called God. We are all part of that energy more or less. So to actually be free would mean to be free of the time constraint.
time and matter, also to me freedom is autonomy with peace

I think being able to time travel is a step further into becoming free from time. The next step would be to actually live outside of time. But this is just an idea.
yes I like this idea

It's all about evolution and recreating the Divine. Once someone said that God's purpose is to recreate itself. He does this by creating the world and all the experiences we have. Once He created a new God, He will live extasy together with him since everything in this world seems to be about love. Any opinion about this?
Yes agree its all about love, and WE (as in earth humans, etc) will live in a feeling of ecstasy, cant wait!!

There you go!! Thanks a lot for the great questions, Pericle!!

TD often responds with shorter answers, so I presume you're hungry for more detail...I have elaborated (as has TD) in this thread on what we can expect to see in our near future (Re: the worldwide vote; removal of rule of the many by the few; abolishment of our current exchange/monetary system; and introduction to new technologies, etc.).

In a logistical sense, you are correct (Re: your statement, "...then the main reason for the existance of the state is gone. Is this true?"). When technology is made available to everyone on the planet (i.e., every single person is provided for, and they don't have to work to survive), and the monetary system is abolished, there will be no need for a government rule.

If we examine what, exactly, we are beholden to a government for we will see that they have robbed us of everything, deceived us, enslaved us, kept us in the dark, and sent our friends and family to die for their own purposes.

Essentially, government is the greatest evil at this time, in particular in the U.S. It wouldn't take much to obviate our need for extortion, torture and enslavement. Once people see that the new paradigm will address our needs and more we can kiss all forms of rule goodbye.

Aside from printing virtually worthless currency, perpetuating a system based on poverty and lack, and attacking our fellow human beings abroad, exactly what purpose does our government serve? Of the few limited benefits granted by our government at the moment is the ability to institute laws that PROTECT US FROM OUR OWN GOVERNMENT. Irony...

We live in a world of old, tired paradigms right now. Part of what is happening is that new, enlightened energies are not only entering our environment, but more importantly, they are being allowed to take center stage and to alter our current system.

We are moving into an enlightened view of existence; our existence on this planet and in this universe. Leading the way, however, are our galactic neighbors and guides. Without "gifts" (in whatever form) every now and again, we wouldn't be where we are now.

When you provide technology (e.g. Free Energy, which has been suppressed for decades) that obviates our need to work, then you've completely undermined the corporate/government (and possibly military) structure.

If we examine why we behave and live the way we do we will see that a part of the foundation of our current system - possibly THE foundation - that has not only kept us enslaved, but also in the dark, is our reliance on a system controlled and regulated by an entity with its own interests at heart; not our own.

Poverty, ignorance and fear have been perpetuated by those in control, so when these changes reach their peak, the entire system will dissolve - will fall - and be replaced by a more harmonious and enlightened construct.

Your assumptions about where we'll be when these things come to pass are right on. No more war. No more currency/debt system. Everyone is provided for. Government/rule by the few will be replaced by enlightened, community-based councils. Complete freedom to travel anywhere on the planet, other planets, to travel through time and more you can't possibly imagine.

OK, so these are the things TD said he experienced during his abduction experience, as well as was shared by the individual TD says was a future version of himself. Gordon Novel, however, and many others, also talk about this future.

But even beyond that, using simple reason and some foresight, it is easy to see where we are headed as a race without these insights. You can extrapolate from the pace of technological advances where we will be in any number of years.

Think about what it would take to undermine our entire governmental system, as well as the financial system. Introduce Free Energy and what happens? No more gas bills. No more utility bills. This would be a mighty blow to that system. What about technology that would create food out of almost any material; or build a house for you? Sheldon Nidle talks about this inevitability - in our near future, gifted by ETs.

Part and parcel of the changes going on is the program of ongoing and intensifying contact with our galactic neighbors. These increasing contacts are leading to an eventual introduction into these galactic communities. Is this too far out to imagine? It shouldn't be by now.

And with greater forms of contact (which, frankly, have already occurred behind the scenes) comes greater technology. TD, Sheldon Nidle, Gordon Novel and many others talk about technology exchanges. Again, we don't need to take these folks' advise on this. It should be clear this is where we're headed.

It may seem like our race is disintegrating and destroying itself on the surface, but this is a manufactured reality. The truth is we are entering the "greater community of man" as James Gilliland has stated. Let your imagination soar!!

Balieve dat!!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hey, joao22990!! TD's on the mic ahah

Originally posted by joao22990
1. Concerning arts, are alien cultures like our own? Do they have music (like rock, classic, etc., or some new genres), photography, cinema, paintings, etc?
yes, but they have more than we currently have, they have halographics and matrix environments

2. Will music still work the same way it does now? Having concerts, buying cd's, etc?
yes for the most part yes. but technology will certainly enhance many experiences!

3. How spread is the human race in the universe? How humanoid will everybody look? Will there be any race of aliens that look completely different than what were used to see? like, 100 legs, 500 arms, 2 heads, or whatever?
yes, but a lot of them are products of someone's creation, for example, my going theory on the cupachabra is they are like "frankenstien" creations!! and of course there are different evolutions like plant to human, animal to human, insect to human and so on!!

4. Will the human race ever make some kind of discovery that will change the universe? If so, what?
yes but I am not sure on what that is, I talk about that in past interviews with OTD, I am trying to figure that out myself

5. Will human spaceships look different from those of other races?
you can retrofit anti gravity on anything, I have memories of flying through space with a brand new Dodge challenger, me and my lady friend!!

6. How will architecture change from what it is now? Will houses be very futuristic, or looking more like nowadays?
I think alot of houses and structures take on a round look instead of traditional square look

7. Will buildings be hugely high, like the ones from Star Wars planet Coruscant?
there are places like that, imagine what a floating city look like!!

There you go, sir!! Thanks a lot for the questions!!

Regarding your question about the "types" of ETs/beings out there, TD has mentioned human-looking, animal beings (like cat people, etc.), and beautiful reptilians, etc. Others have reported beings that are completely human, but are far more advanced. Some beings have been reported as looking just like us, but with spots all over their bodies. These beings didn't speak or understand our language...Other human-like beings could...

Use your imagination.

As far as your number 5 question, did you ever see that video from Israel of the ufo that looked like it was shaped like a house? I think the possibilities are limitless...

We will soon see though...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This will blow you away.

I was laying in bed this morning thinking about how great I felt and making plans for the day. The next thing I knew, I was going through the roof, leaving my physical body laying in bed. I could see me sitting there watching the news.

The next thing I knew, I was being introduced to my personal transportation unit. The best part is there is no gas tank. Ha Ha Ha. I was gone for about an hour, pulling some G's. Man can those things ever turn on a dime.

I just had to think it, and I was there. It seems like this unit can rip back in time to any point in our past. I could not jump to the future though. It would not let me do that.

I was more interested in flying the thing. It sure was something. I remember all the flying I have done as a Child. That stopped around grade 7.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This will blow you away.

I was laying in bed this morning thinking about how great I felt and making plans for the day. The next thing I knew, I was going through the roof, leaving my physical body laying in bed. I could see me sitting there watching the news.

The next thing I knew, I was being introduced to my personal transportation unit. The best part is there is no gas tank. Ha Ha Ha. I was gone for about an hour, pulling some G's. Man can those things ever turn on a dime.

I just had to think it, and I was there. It seems like this unit can rip back in time to any point in our past. I could not jump to the future though. It would not let me do that.

I was more interested in flying the thing. It sure was something. I remember all the flying I have done as a Child. That stopped around grade 7.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
@ OnTheDeck

Thank you for your time and effort. I will come back later with more questions.

You just confirmed what I think will naturally happen in the future. But I am still a little sceptic about the change, since creating that society over night would cause dramatic changes and destruction to our current paradigm and order. 2012 is very close and I think changes will be gradual, it will take quite some time until everyone will have food and water provided for free.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I have this on my computer in a file, i think i got it from the POA site, but i dunno lool...check it out

THE LITTLE SOUL
(Author Unknown)

Once upon a time there was a Little Soul who said to God, “I know who I am!”
And God said, “That’s wonderful! Who are you?”
And the Little Soul shouted, “I’m the Light!”
God smiled a big smile. “That’s right!”
God exclaimed, “You are the Light.”
The Little Soul was so happy for it had figured out what all the souls in the Kingdom were there to figure out. “Wow,” said the Little Soul, “this is really cool!”
But soon, knowing who it was, was not enough. The Little Soul felt stirrings inside and now wanted to be who it was. And so the Little Soul went back to God (which is not a bad idea for all souls who want to be Who They Really Are) and said, “Hi, God! Now that I know who I am, is it okay for me to be it?”
And God said, “You mean you want to be Who You Already Are?”
“Well,” replied the Little Soul, “it’s one thing to know Who I am, and another thing altogether to actually be it. I want to feel what it’s like to be the Light!”
“But you already are the Light,” God repeated, smiling again.
“Yes, but I want to see what that feels like!” cried the Little Soul.
“Well,” said God with a chuckle, “I suppose I should have known. You always were the adventuresome one.” Then God’s expression changed. “There’s only one thing…”
“What?” asked the Little Soul.
“Well, there is nothing else but the Light. You see, I created nothing but what you are; and so, there is no easy way for you to experience yourself as Who You Are, since there is nothing that you are not.”
“Huh?” said the Little Soul, who was now a little confused.
“Think of it this way,” said God. “You are like a candle in the Sun. Oh, you’re there all right. Along with a million, ka-gillion other candles who make up the Sun. And the Sun would not be the Sun without you. Nay, it would be a Sun without one of its candles… and that would not be the Sun at all; for it would not shine as brightly. Yet, how to know yourself as the Light when you are amidst the Light—that is the question.”
“Well,” the Little Soul perked up, “you’re God. Think of something!”
Once more God smiled, “I already have.” God said. “Since you cannot see yourself as the Light when you are in the Light, we’ll surround you with darkness.”
“What’s darkness?” the Little Soul asked.
God replied, “It is that which you are not.”
“Will I be afraid of the dark?” cried the Little Soul.
“Only if you choose to be.” God answered. “There is nothing, really, to be afraid of unless you decide that there is. You see, we are making it all up. We are pretending.”
“Oh,” said the Little Soul, and felt better already.
Then God explained that in order to experience anything at all, the exact opposite of it will appear. “It is a great gift,” God said, “because without it, you could not know what anything is like. You could not know Warm without Cold, Up without Down, Fast without Slow. You could not know Left without Right, Here without There, Now without Then. And so,” God concluded, “when you are surrounded with darkness, do not shake your fist and raise your voice and curse the darkness. Rather be a Light unto the darkness and don’t be mad about it. Then you will know Who You Really Are, and all others will know, too. Let your Light so shine that everyone will know how special you are!”
“You mean it’s okay to let others see how special I am?” asked the Little Soul.
“Of course!” God chuckled. “It’s very okay! But remember. ‘Special’ does not happen; yet many others have forgotten that. They will see that is okay for them to be special only when you see that it is okay for you to be special.”
“Wow,” said the Little Soul, dancing and skipping and laughing and jumping with joy. “I can be as special as I want to be!”
“Yes, and you can start right now,” said God, who was dancing and skipping and laughing right along with the Little Soul. “What part of special do you want to be?”
“What part of special?” the Little Soul repeated. “I don’t understand.”
“Well,” God explained, “being the Light is being special, and being special has a lot of parts to it. It is special to be kind. It is special to be gentle. It is special to be creative. It is special to be patient. Can you think of any other ways it is special to be?”
The Little Soul sat quietly for a moment. “I can think of lots of ways to be special!” the Little Soul then exclaimed. “It is special to be helpful. It is special to be sharing. It is special to be friendly. It is special to be considerate of others!”
“Yes!” God agreed, “and you can be all of those things, or any part of special you wish to be, at any moment. That’s what it means to be the Light.”
“I know what I want to be. I know what I want to be!” the Little Soul announced with great excitement. “I want to be the part of special called ‘forgiving’. Isn’t it special to be forgiving?”
“Oh, yes,” God assured the Little Soul. “That is very special.”
“Okay,” said the Little Soul. “That’s what I want to be. I want to be forgiving. I want to experience myself as that.”
“Good,” said God, “but there’s one thing you should know.”
The Little Soul was becoming a bit impatient now. It always seemed as though there were some complication. “What is it?” the Little Soul sighed.
“There is no one to forgive.”
“No one?” the Little Soul could hardly believe what had been said.
“No one!” God repeated. “Everything I have made is perfect. There is not a single soul in all creation less perfect than you. Look around you.”
It was then that the Little Soul realized a large crowd had gathered. Souls had come from far and wide—from all over the Kingdom—for the word had gone forth that the Little Soul was having this extraordinary conversation with God, and everyone wanted to hear what they were saying. Looking at the countless other souls gathered there, the Little Soul had to agree. None appeared less wonderful, less magnificent, or less perfect than the Little Soul itself. Such was the wonder of the souls gathered around, and so bright was their Light, that the Little Soul could scarcely gaze upon them.
“Who, then, to forgive?” asked God.
“Boy, this is going to be no fun at all!” grumbled the Little Soul. “I wanted to experience myself as One Who Forgives. I wanted to know what that part of special felt like.” And the Little Soul learned what it must feel like to be sad.
But just then a Friendly Soul stepped forward from the crowd. “Not to worry, Little Soul,” the Friendly Soul said, “I will help you.”
“You will?” the Little Soul brightened. “But what can you do?”
“Why, I can give you someone to forgive!”
“You can?”

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
“Certainly!” chirped the Friendly Soul. “I can come into your next lifetime and do something for you to forgive.”
“But why? Why would you do that?” the Little Soul asked. “You, who are a Being of such utter perfection! You, who vibrate with such a speed that it creates a Light so bright that I can hardly gaze upon you! What could cause you to want to slow down your vibration to such a speed that your bright Light would become dark and dense? What could cause you—who are so light that you dance upon the stars and move through the Kingdom with the speed of your thought—to come into my life and make yourself so heavy that you could do this bad thing?”
“Simple,” the Friendly Soul said. “I would do it because I love you.”
The Little Soul seemed surprised at the answer.
“Don’t be so amazed,” said the Friendly Soul, “you have done the same thing for me. Don’t you remember? Oh, we have danced together, you and I, many times. Through the eons and across all the ages have we danced. Across all time and in many places have we played together. You just don’t remember. We have both been All Of It. We have been the Up and the Down of it, the Left and the Right of it. We have been the Here and There of it, the Now and Then of it. We have been the male and the female, the good and the bad—we have both been the victim and the villain of it. Thus have we come together, you and I, many times before; each bringing to the other the exact and perfect opportunity to Express and to Experience Who We Really Are.”
“And so,” the Friendly Soul explained further, “I will come into your next lifetime and be the ‘bad one’ this time. I will do something really terrible, and then you can experience yourself as the One Who Forgives.”
“But what will you do?” the Little Soul asked, just a little nervously, “that will be so terrible?”
“Oh,” replied the Friendly Soul with a twinkle, “we’ll think of something.” Then the Friendly Soul seemed to turn serious and said in a quiet voice, “You are right about one thing, you know.”
“What is that?” the Little Soul wanted to know.
“I will have to slow down my vibration and become very heavy to do this not-so-nice thing. I will have to pretend to be something very unlike myself. And so, I have but one favor to ask of you in return.”
“Oh, anything, anything!” cried the Little Soul, and began to dance and sing, “I get to be forgiving, I get to be forgiving!” Then the Little Soul saw that the Friendly Soul was remaining very quiet. “What is it?” the Little Soul asked. “What can I do for you? You are such an angel to be willing to do this for me!”
“Of course this Friendly Soul is an angel!” God interrupted. “Everyone is! Always remember: I have sent you nothing but angels.”
And so the Little Soul wanted more than ever to grant the Friendly Soul’s request. “What can I do for you?” the Little Soul asked again.
“In the moment that I strike you and smite you,” the Friendly Soul replied, “in the moment that I do the worst to you that you could possibly imagine—in that very moment…”
“Yes?” the Little Soul interrupted, “yes…?”
“Remember Who I Really Am.”
“Oh, I will!” cried the Little Soul, “I promise! I will always remember you as I see you right here, right now!”
“Good,” said the Friendly Soul, “because, you see, I will have been pretending so hard, I will have forgotten myself. And if you do not remember me as I really am, I may not be able to remember for a very long time. And if I forget Who I Am, you may even forget Who You Are, and we will both be lost. Then, we will need another soul to come along and remind us both of Who We Are.”
“No, we won’t!” the little Soul promised again. “I will remember you! And I will thank you for bringing me this gift—the chance to experience myself as Who I Am.”
And so, the agreement was made. And the Little Soul went forth into a new lifetime, excited to be the Light, which was very special, and excited to be that part of special called Forgiveness.
And the Little Soul waited anxiously to be able to experience itself as Forgiveness, and to thank whatever other soul made it possible. And at all the moments in that new lifetime, whenever a new soul appeared on the scene, whether that new soul brought joy or sadness—and especially if it brought sadness—the Little Soul thought of what God had said.
“Always remember,” God had smiled, “I have sent you nothing but angels.”

I just thought that that little story was very very enlightening...especially if you are going through troubles in your life

[edit on 4-12-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hello, win 52 and Pericle!!

You guys are on it!!

First, win, wow!! That's awesome!! There you go - personal anti-gravity craft. This is not going to take decades - we are talking months. Just wait...We're not waiting for the private sector to invent (or release this technology, although that will happen) we are waiting for larger machinations to unfold...

Sheldon from paoweb.com and TD are principally the ones talking about each of us getting our own personal craft in the near future, but I'm sure others foresee this as well...Tick tock...

Anyway, that was great, win!! Kind of an example of what I had just posted about...Thank you for sharing that!!

Hey, Pericle!! You're very welcome!! As long as TD and I have the ability to do so we will share what is going on here and elsewhere...

You said,

Originally posted by Pericle
You just confirmed what I think will naturally happen in the future.

But I am still a little sceptic about the change, since creating that society over night would cause dramatic changes and destruction to our current paradigm and order.

2012 is very close and I think changes will be gradual, it will take quite some time until everyone will have food and water provided for free.

You're views here are right on. The statement I bolded is a self-evident assertion. In fact, there is a lot going on right now to facilitate the smoothest transition to this new social/planetary changeover.

What is happening right now is a natural process (intelligently directed) as well as a process that is guided by very advanced beings. This means both that there are things that may act as a "shock", for lack of a better word, to our system (political/social/geophysical), but there is also plenty going on to allow for a smooth transition. A lot we can't see.

Trust in the process. If you are imagining a jarring and terrifying worldwide catastrophe, then you are off-base. We can be assured of a smooth transition; and any attempts to deliberately cause great upset will be dealt with before they're allowed to take effect. In fact, TD isn't alone in asserting that we have seen more catastrophic events come to pass, but our timeline/experience has been altered, and we are now seeing a peaceful and beneficial evolution.

Nothing is going to happen overnight. Although, to many who haven't heeded the signs, the apparent abruptness of some of these events will make it appear so.

The Internet is the new college. This isn't a joke. The Internet is also going to be the place where our votes are cast in the near future. This vote isn't going to determine who our next rulers are, however. But it will determine how we would like our society to proceed. TD said, as have others, that this is not a decision we are going to be able to avoid.

I would be skeptical too, about an overnight change on this level. But you can expect the changes to be nearly as fast. Events are accelerating at a record pace, and our ability to keep up with them, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally is affected so that we can keep up with it.

Both our technological advance and our spiritual advancement go hand in hand. And like David Wilcock was told, the ascension is not going to happen all at once; it will be a series of uplifting events, each one more profound than the last, until at last we emerge into a completely new world.

The thing to remember is, everything that happens from here on out is going to leave you virtually speechless...

Just enjoy the ride, because the destination is assured.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
What do you think about this:

Sometimes, I get these symbol that pops up into my mind. The only way for me to get rid of them is to write them down. So I do... I had at least 6 pages full of these symbols and my friends stole one from me and they said it looks like an Alien's writing. Ever since then, they (especially Venessa") teased me of being an Alien (in a playful way though).

I thought to myself "What if these symbols mean something?". "I am going to capture the symbols in my head on the paper and redraw them on paint and put them on ATS to see what people think". I began writing a page full of these symbols.

I got home as usually. I laid on my mom's bed and helped her with her homework. After that, I made me a fish sand which and went to sleep after I ate it. My book-bag was in my room as I slept. OK, anyway, I woke up around in the middle of the night. I remembered the symbols I was too sleepy to put up so I began to look for them.

Guess what? The symbols were GONE! No where in my book bag and I KNOW I put them in there! I checked all books to make sure it didn't slip in one of my books. I clean my book-bag and looked through ALL paper and guess what? THEY WERE GONE!

What do you think is going on? How could they be gone when I remember putting them in my book bag? Do you think the Alien knew what I was up to so he took the papers? This is weird I want TD to tell me what does he think.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hey OTD, Win52, ATSGUY, TD, Pericle, arpgme & everybody else that is on a Cosmic Crusade !!!!!!!!!!

I have been having a bit of a downer for the last week. Just when you think your prepared and on track you get smacked in the head. Only minor stuff, but I am sorting it out.

Win52's personal transportation unit sounds awesome. Why didn't you come and take me for a ride in it?

You know you are in the 'zone' when you said that you just had to think it and you were there. That is life in the higher vibration.
I will have a word to my 'friends' next time I don't recognise them in my dumbed down state. They always have me move around without a vehicle.

Where does a story like what ATSGUY posted come from exactly? I can't even think of a word to describe what it is about. It is so there and on the mark.

I would encourage you arpgme to always take note and write down anything that comes through strongly. Sometimes the message is for later and might not make sense at the time of writing. When it is time you will be guided back to it where the message will be revealed to you. Are you able to recreate the symbols and see what happens a second time?

A question for TD. I am not sure why I have to ask this one...lol
Did you ever go back and taste the original Coke-a-Cola back in the late 1880's or thereabouts?

Hey I have worked out a cheap way to detect aliens in human skin suits or time travellers from the future when walking around out on the street.....
What already.............ok.......back to the padded room...........

[edit on 5-12-2007 by Cyber_Wasp]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Greetings, Skunk Works!!

Hi, ATSGUY, arpgme, Cyber, and all of the other spaceships at sea!!

ATSGUY, thank you for the post!! It's a great illustration/metaphor of our reality. Maybe not how we experience it, but ultimately all beings originate from the one source/creator.

As RA puts it in the Law of One, we are all "distortions of the one light". I like how RA also uses this to describe the actions of the galactic council, for example, that oversees this (and elsewhere, other) universe.

RA says something like, this council uses the "distortion of service to others" when they choose to become involved in the fates/destinies of worlds. If you consider everything as light, or a certain distortion of light, it puts it in more understandable - and universal terms.

Anyway, we are going to become more personally aware of this connection as things unfold as well. Once you understand the concept of no separation - down to your core, your outlook on your experience of life will fill with light. In a sense, you will see God everywhere...I just think you don't need to name it...Just appreciate it...

Hello, arpgme!! TD got back to me on your questions/experience,

Originally posted by arpgme
Sometimes, I get these symbol that pops up into my mind. The only way for me to get rid of them is to write them down. So I do... I had at least 6 pages full of these symbols and my friends stole one from me and they said it looks like an Alien's writing.

I woke up around in the middle of the night. I remembered the symbols I was too sleepy to put up so I began to look for them.

Guess what? The symbols were GONE!

What do you think is going on? How could they be gone when I remember putting them in my book bag? Do you think the Alien knew what I was up to so he took the papers? This is weird I want TD to tell me what does he think.
well I know symbols is one of the ways ET beings communicate (as well as earth humans such as natives) but I think it is wild they were taken, did you ask the people you live with if they took them?

if you can remember any of them please post them if you can!!

I'm with TD and Cyber on this. Post them here and see if anyone has seen similar symbols.

Personally, my take on your experience is that you were given, and allowed to remember these symbols. This, to me, was allowed by benevolent/positive forces/energies; given that information is shared freely when it can be of benefit to an individual.

The other aspect, that of these images disappearing, could have a mundane explanation. If it is more paranormal, then I would have to presume A) That your sharing of these items may not be for your or others' benefit (i.e., you may become a target of some sort, and "positive" beings removed them), or B) That your sharing this information/these symbols would jeopardize someone else in some form, and they removed them, or had them removed from your residence (i.e., by negative, or lower vibration beings). Who knows?

In any event, I'll side with TD and Cyber and say bring it on!! If you weren't meant to remember these, and further, to draw them, I would think your guides/higher self would have prevented it ahead of time...It is your right to do with what you were given. Go for it!!

Hey, Cyber!! TD responded to yours as well,

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp

Did you ever go back and taste the original Coke-a-Cola back in the late 1880's or thereabouts?
yes we go and experience it in atlanta, georgia where it was invented and get one of those tasty beverages laced with coc aine, then we want several extra beverages after that! so addictive!!

Peace, all!

[edit on 5-12-2007 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 5-12-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think that the cocnert could be in 2008, i mean i dunno i have a strong feeling (although i am just going on when i want it to be). Considering that the new Boriska video on projectcamelot is supposed to be coming out he says that

www.projectcamelot.net...

He talks of the future waters coming to inundate Moscow, in 2009, matter-of-factly

warned of catastrophes due to affect the Earth in 2009 and 2013

So i think that the whole 6-9months before the mass landing should be in 2008, the concert and stuff to be exact. We are already seeing the waters and stuff coming around, earth quakes have been at the 7.blank range on the rickter scale these past few months and only seem to be increasing. Not to mention the floods in the usa. And i bet there are many things not talked about happening.

here is a good site with info on what is happening around th world...

visz.rsoe.hu...

i think it will honestly happen in 2008 probably...i mean even Sheldan Nidle has finally started writing his updates very frequently, and its been about 10 years that he has been witting the updates and finally he says we are seeing some action happening.

FUTURE TD WE NEED YOU!!!!!

\

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp

yes we go and experience it in atlanta, georgia where it was invented and get one of those tasty beverages laced with coc aine, then we want several extra beverages after that! so addictive!!

^^^ THat was funny as hell!!!loool
^^^

Cyber the person that wrote the little soul thing i posted was found here

tech.groups.yahoo.com...

[edit on 5-12-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
To ATSGUY:

It was interesting but what was the moral of the story???

To TD:

I don't remember how any of the symbols look. These symbols:

are similar to the one I really saw, I am not sure how accurate, though.

The symbols where I put "OR" that is because like I saw I can not remember a clear picture of how the symbols looked.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,
I found a good story that suggest the same things TD has been saying concerning how the world governs itself, immortality, no money system, reincarnation, free energy, animal type looking beings.

I could not stop reading it!!

www.galactic-server.com...

Animal Type Being!!

the link below is where the main page where the story link to the larga is found and now I am reading all of them, I am on the UMMO story now, fascinating finds for me!!
www.galactic-server.com...

these are the story from that wendelle stevens guy that did the billy meier books I realize, these were his investigations

I must warn cyber wasp and ATSGUY, many hours of reading here!!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Space Ranger, thanks for the links to the article i am still reading it and looks like i will nto be getting any sleep tonight...lol

also it looks like 2007 is 2012, this is what James Gilliland is saying

“There is much confusion about times, dates and coming events. The Mayan ... all » Calendar gives us the date 2012 as the end of time and a major shift into a new world. Many experts believe using the Gregorian Calendar and applying it to the Mayan Calendar is in error due to the Gregorian Calendar being 5 years off due to Mark Anthony not becoming Caesar for over four years and other calculations. They kept time according to the reign of the Caesars. That would put 2012 at 2007 which is right around the corner which just might account for what so many people are feeling. We are indeed in the throws of change on every level; the quickening is upon us and now is the time to prepare physically, mentally, emotionally and Spiritually. Preparation on every level is imperative for the days to come. Come and learn more about how the new frequencies affect humanity and the Earth, how to prepare for them and what you can do to help in this transition. There will be a gathering November 18th at the Self Mastery Earth Institute. The 23rd of November 2006 is the peak of one of the great energy shifts on the Earth. For more information go to

www.eceti.org...

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

[edit on 7-12-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
G'Day Galactic Trend Setters!!!!!!!!!!

Hey arpgme !!!!!! I will have a crack at deciphering your symbols.

The top left symbol - This one shows you on your path to making contact with the ET's. The path shows 4 obstacles you must pass with the last being the hardest (The longest line). As you get closer you can see how you have to narrow your focus as you approach your goal buy the left and right sides encroaching.

Center top symbol - Shows you being enlightened by the people in this thread. They are reaching for you top chakra to allow the pillar of light to enter. The line moving away from you show you moving forward as a result of this information.

The top right symbol - The crosses represent the ET around a mountain. This is a map representation of the mountain at James Gilliland's ranch. It means you should look to him for information about your coming obstacles. You will find comfort in his words. It also shows approximately where the hidden entrances to their base are.

Bottom left. - The circles represent the obstacles once again. It shows how much you will have to think out of the square for the most part to fully overcome these.

Center Bottom - The first two show you falling at the obstacles and hitting a wall at times. The third one is just a carrot

Bottom right - This shows you looking back and reflecting after you have surmounted the first two obstacles. Notice how the first one was not as hard as the second as indicated by their height.

I hope that helps you arpgme. Let me know what you think.

Question for TimeDrifter. When is the next radio show? I need a fix man.

Hey spaceranger & ATSGUY!!!!!!
Let me see. Popcorn..........check, Beer...........check, more beer.........check, matchsticks to hold eyes open.........check, teddy bear and blankie.........check.......I am good to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join