It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
lets stop the pretending and just acknowledge the hoax, and turn this into like a three word story thread, and just put it on BTS where it belongs ?

everybody could write a few chapters of the story, and we can just see where it goes.

I'll start.

"So there I was backstage at the Slayer concert with JFK and Marilyn Monroe. JFK was muttering something about the Rothschilds not liking his idea of backing the dollar with gold, and Marilyn was just stunning in her tight gown. Jesus was busy washing the feet of some lepers, and then Ghengis Khan comes in and sees Jesues and runs away
"

Elvis wanted to do a big finale number, with Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin and Keith Moon, but the intergalactic time travelling alien police said it was too much of a security risk. The ITTAP are such a buzz kill

Anyway, see you at the meeting, bring your kool-aid !

[edit on 24-3-2007 by syrinx high priest]

JSR

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
So please keep yourself informed. There's a lot happening on this planet right now. Inform yourself. And imagine what you would do if the sky were to fill with ET craft. Let that reality sink into your bones, because you will be facing it in the near future.

stop saying "it's only speculation" and then make statments like this.

if it were just "speculation", it would have read, "...because you could be facing it...."

it seems you have been sucked in.
tell me, what did it for you? what single piece of evidence convinced you this was real?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
once again we flip flop between speculation and truth.

OTD, you don't need to thank me for pointing out and continuing to point out the montauk mistake. It's a gaffe that you posted on behalf of TD so you have only yourselves to thank.

Continually evoking the name of a a tee shirt selling hoax like titor is not going to help your "cause."

Continue to speculate on what is, apparently, drug induced induced hallucinations/dreams all you want but calling them factual truths indicates you believe these things actually happened and you move off the speculation claim and into the put up or shut up realm of wierd tales.

You say you expected people to disbelieve and question the story and then you guys get so gosh darned angry when someone actually does. If you expected people to question it, why didn't you research the locations of your story better? Why didn't you bother to use a setting that existed when you wrote the story? Oh, because your words, culled from TD's hazy, marijuana memories are speculation, not fact.

That's right. I keep forgetting we're back to speculation again.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
well thank you for your opinions once again, is there anything else you would like to add, I have a dog, a cocker spaniel, it gets a lot of petting, like an evil petting zoo.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
yet another fact filled post from the actual time traveller. I'm guessing we'll get your mouth piece in here soon, pontificating away about the wonders of time warping, the amazing orgies had with gibson, jesus and paris hilton etc.

your complete lack of ability to do anything other than talk about your "dog" is rather indicative of what this thread is all about.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
yet another fact filled post from the actual time traveller. I'm guessing we'll get your mouth piece in here soon, pontificating away about the wonders of time warping, the amazing orgies had with gibson, jesus and paris hilton etc.

your complete lack of ability to do anything other than talk about your "dog" is rather indicative of what this thread is all about.
word dizzle my nizzle!! well if you didnt keep repeating yourself when you got lengthly answers to everything, what do you expect, I cant help if you keep beating the dead horse, I cant help if you like giving my dog lots of attention, now your not asking questions, your pointing, thats all. what I said is in my head, thats all, take it as you will or you can keep petting the cocker spaniel in the same spot over and over, I am OK with it now, I was mad, but I am over it.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I watched a documentary on Argentina today. The things they brought out brought tears to my eyes and a rather large lump in my throat.

You people sit in your comfortable lives poking sport at senseless things while there are BILLIONS of people starving as I am typing this down. Quit considering yourself as the center of the world.

The cries for mercy from those billions of people with no hope, have been heard. As I type, there is a rescue mission underway, the likes of which you could never imagine in your wildest dreams.

What is it that turns us into such wicked humans?

What would a world without hatred, violence and killing be like?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
syrinx high priest, thank you again for your contributions.

You must enjoy repeating yourself. Who are you talking to when you ask that this thread be moved? Neither TD nor I have the power to do this(?).

Are you posting in this thread because seeing other human beings discuss the subject is chafing you?

JSR and Crackeur I'll ask you the same thing. Are you all posting here because you can't sleep at night? That's terrible.

Please, what can I do? I know, I'll offer some helpful advice.

Crackeur, syrinx, JSR, gather 'round. Come close.

The only reason this thread keeps popping up on your computer monitor is that you keep clicking on it. You're like Homer Simpson when he keeps putting his hand in the stove flame. Doh! Doh! Doh!

If you wish this self-injury to cease, you might consider either "not" clicking on this thread, or sending a concerned notice to the admins that there are people here you believe are creating a hoax. With all due respect.

I do hate repeating myself, however, and I know no one enjoys hearing it, but at the risk of irritating our two readers I will again suggest that you read sleeper's thread in the Aliens & UFOs section of ATS and get back to me on placement of threads not backed up with proof.

If you're not able to navigate to that section on your own I will place a link here -- right here ---> Please, move your cursor here and gently click the left button on your mouse

If you could follow the easy to read instructions you may be able to understand why ATS has allowed us to post here.

If this incongruency in how ATS manages its threads causes you an itchy rash, or worse, you are unable to navigate in such a rudimentary way, you might consider not reading this thread.

It's helped millions already, and I believe it can help you too!

My honest advice to all of you, if you don't believe the story, move on.

Dr. Phil couldn't have given better advice. Some itchy rash cream might also help. Woof.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If you could ask a time traveler a question, what would you ask?

I would ask why time travel was necessary?

If you want to change a timeline, given that others can mess around also, how do you know you're work is complete?

I'm not being facetious, I have no intention to debunk this, just interested in your point(s) of view given the other thread that has popped up. I would love to save the world and be a part of that, I just can't see why time travel is a necessary component.

[edit on 26/3/07 by Prote]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You asked,

I would ask why time travel was necessary?

I saw this posted earlier, but TD hasn't responded, so I will first. TD told me that one of his missions was to travel to our distant future. What he found was total devastation.

He said he remembers people crawling around on the ground begging him for help. He said he remembers New York being leveled, and what remained was a stark, barren landscape.

I guess if you could imagine the Planet of the Apes movie where Charlton Heston is on the beach and realizes that we've destroyed ourselves you can see what TD saw.

That moment is a big driving force for TD to effect changes now.

Apart from that, TD did not create the machine, or travel voluntarily. TD's abductors, gray aliens, directed TD into the time portal device.

I point this out to say that "it may not be necessary to time travel", but TD's abductors had this technology, had been using it, and had directed TD to use it. So it was necessary to someone.

After TD had the experience seeing our planet devastated however, through our own destructive behavior, he became resolved to utilize this technology to try to prevent that future from happening.

You also asked,

If you want to change a timeline, given that others can mess around also, how do you know you're work is complete?

That's a TD question. I know TD has mentioned that there are races that have mastered time travel.

This means that there are beings that have virtually perfected using this technology, meaning they can travel whereever and whenever they want, and can do so with little or no disturbance to the timeframes/locales that they are visiting.

There are, however, probably a majority of races who have this capability that are not at this level.

The best that I can surmise from what TD has shared is that you do the best you can. However, I imagine that you don't create and effective mode of time travel without having a commensurate grasp of the consequences of its use, and an ability to deal with these consequences.

There are also, as I understand it, some sort of fail-safes in place from what I've learned from TD, that lead me to believe that the universe has rules or safeguards in place that cannot be tampered with.

It's almost like time travel is one of any number of toys, so to speak, that we can play with, but there are limits, and nothing interferes with the big guy's plan.

And what that plan is is really anyone's guess...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am listening to the Stephen Greer video on TD's site.

There has been a feeling of the need for disclosure by the Govt. of just what technology we now have and could be able to use.

All of my life, I have felt this as being our biggest stumbling block to becoming what we are destined for. It is about time we stand up for our freedom. If you think we are free now, just try going against what you are told to do.

The more I read, hear and see, it no longer becomes shocking that some people think they are like Gods.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
OTD

If this thread was presented in a "wouldn't it be cool if...." way, I would stay out of it, just like I stayed out of TD's other two threads

the fact that you are clearly claiming this thread is a true account of someone who has been abducted by aliens and is waiting for his future self to show him how to time travel is offensive and an insult to this board.

The only reason this thread is still going and TD wasn't banned is you begged a mod.

collecting e-mails in an obvious hoax and fraud is disturbing to me. What exactly are you planning to do with those e-mails ?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Stupid question, where is ‘inner’ Earth?

Are we being visited by Alien species?

When was time travel ‘invented’?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

collecting e-mails in an obvious hoax and fraud is disturbing to me. What exactly are you planning to do with those e-mails ?

Wow, how blinded can people be. What is truth seems like an obvious hoax to you, and what is the biggest scam of the past 2000 years or more you refuse to even acknowledge exists.

If you want to burry your head in the sand so deep, I want to caution you on the part you are leaving exposed and stiking up in the air. Some people really deserve what they get.

The sad part is that there are millions of souls who get it a whole lot worse than any person should ever deserve to be treated. That is the crime and that is what the rescue mission will be all about. It won't be because of some blind fools.

It does my heart good to know that some people are starting to take their heads out of the sand. The time is ticking, the alarm is buzzing, the wake up call is out, and you need to dump some cold water on your head.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
syrinx, you said,

If this thread was presented in a "wouldn't it be cool if...." way, I would stay out of it, just like I stayed out of TD's other two threads

Yes, TD's experiences are just that - real experiences. Both he and I maintain this. Among these experiences are numerous encounters with someone TD has come to believe is himself, as well as his abduction and related experiences stemming from an abduction that occurred in 1992.

Included in TD's experiences are "memories" of his experiences that TD recalls as occurring during his abduction experience. These particular memories arose on their own five years after TD was abducted, and these memories are more difficult to prove.

During the six days that he was abducted, TD says that he was given access to time travel technology and used it to visit himself on this timeline, as well as a number of other things.

I have purposely left that particular aspect of his experiences - what could be called "paranormal memories" - alone, because these memories didn't even surface until five years after this experience.

The rest of his experiences, including meeting someone who claims to be TD from the future, are real and have witnesses. These encounters are not fake, or a hoax, and the memories that arose on their own that are associated with the abduction specifically, although more difficult to prove, I believe nonetheless are based on real experiences.

Part of why I believe these "paranormal memories" are possibly memories of real experiences is that I've learned of witness confirmations that TD was visited by someone whom I believe to be his future self.

Is that unbelievable? Yes. But I believe it. And to me, if this half of the equation can be proved to be real, then the other half is also. They are two sides of the same coin. You can't have TD be a time traveler, and at the same time not have time traveled.

JSR asked me this before. He asked me what piece of evidence it was that convinced me of TD's story. That's just the thing, you can't prove something like this with a photo, a video, or even sincerity; although to me, sincerity goes a long way.

In this case, what convinced me was everything taken together; his parents, brother, wife, friends, coworkers, his sincerity, corroborative testimony from other credible abductees, everything.

It clearly has to take a lot to convince someone (me) of something so incredible. And although I wouldn't stake my life on it, I've come to accept it as a very real possibility, and I have chosen to act accordingly.

I would ask anyone what has caused them to believe in ufos and ETs. Was it one piece of evidence, or was it an abundance of corroborative evidence?

To me a photo isn't going to do it. But I have an open mind, and I don't need to see a time machine in operation to believe it's possible.

TD's experiences in toto have convinced me, for the most part, of their veracity. I am in effect saying that TD was abducted by gray aliens, that he has had time travel experiences, and that what he sees as coming to pass is going to come to pass.

I'm sticking my neck out, and TD is as well. I have nothing to lose by doing so, and so many have so much to gain by us simply sharing his stuff. All we're doing is sharing his experiences. That's it.

syrinx, you said,

the fact that you are clearly claiming this thread is a true account of someone who has been abducted by aliens and is waiting for his future self to show him how to time travel is offensive and an insult to this board.

Your opinion is valued, but there is a difference between opinion and fact. It's not subtle either.

Just because you don't "believe" in the possibility of something does not make it impossible.

Have you time traveled before? If not, how can you speak with authority on the subject?

You said,

The only reason this thread is still going and TD wasn't banned is you begged a mod.

The mod saw a "time traveler" thread and banned the OP for what he saw as a hoax. Without reading TD's thread, the mod simply banned TD shortly thereafter.

I felt it was unfair to ban someone without reading their post and posted an objection out of fairness to TD. The mod reconsidered and lifted the ban on TD.

I made a case for TD's claims, and it was valid. TD has witnesses to encounters with someone who claims to be TD from the future - and these witnesses include his own parents. They will vouch for these experiences, but what else can they say except that they met a "guy who looked like an older version of our son, who said he WAS our son?"

I have not chosen to ask TD to put his parents on the spot about this, mostly because there is enough corroborative evidence that I don't need their testimony. I also respect their privacy, and know that they would rather not get involved in this. That's honest. If it's not good enough that's too bad.

There are more witnesses that TD is in the process of interviewing. One of the reasons he started his website, and is giving his real name is so he can be easily located by individuals involved with this story who will be seeking him out.

syrinx, I would ask you how you know for a fact that this is an obvious fraud. How do you know this is an obvious fraud? Because you don't believe time travel is possible? How does your belief, or disbelief in something make it real or not?

If I didn't believe that someone could walk on water does not believing this make it a fact? Chris Angel proved that someone could walk on water. My disbelief didn't affect whether or not he walked on water one iota. He was able to walk on water despite my disbelief that he could.

You said,

Your concern is valid, but baseless here. These emails are offered voluntarily and they are simply to contact people "when" the future TD makes contact with him and returns TD's lost memories to him.

I admit that typing the above response to syrinx's last question was bizarre, I still believe that TD's experiences are leading to something. Something's going to happen.

His entire life seems like a set up to something big, and to me, it's not all for nothing. We are on the verge of seeing everything that TD was told by his friends, future self, and others, and what he has memories of experiencing.

I'm against cults, frauds, hoaxes, charlatans, liars, all of them. I wouldn't be here speaking on TD's behalf if I thought he was lying, or even if I thought he was mistaken. I don't even really have to believe whether or not these encounters happened, because his witnesses make these encounters a fact.

So call this a hoax, or whatever you want. But just because you call it that doesn't make it so.

syrinx, I appreciate your concern. I too would be deeply bothered by a fabrication of this magnitude. But this is a real person and he has a real story.

The main point is, yes this sounds crazy, but I believe TD. It's all right if you don't. We're not holding a gun to anyone's head.

Enjoy what's unfolding on our planet right now. Because it's unprecedented. And there are a lot of fantastic things around the corner.

If it bothers you to hear that, then close the thread and move on. I'm sure CNN is showing something more interesting...

[edit on 27-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What made me believe that there is something going on is that my dad, brother and myself were witness to a UFO in 1968 while on a fishing trip.

What we saw was not possible for any type of flight craft that was used at that time or even today with the present level of disclosure by the government.

They are here and for some reason they are waiting for us to ask them for help. They won't impose their system on us, we have to want it. We have to be sick and tired of the status quoe we have here, now.

Yes they are getting involved when we determine to end our civilization. They stop that reality from happening, for the sake of the 90% that have no say in world events.

The hopeless cries for help have been heard and rescue is becoming a necessary reality.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You asked,

Stupid question, where is ‘inner’ Earth?

It's not a stupid question. General maybe, but not stupid.

My knee-jerk reaction was "inside the earth".

There are military and public facilities underground right now, and this includes post offices, military bases, airports, etc. Some of these are deep underground.

Beyond this there are what people have called "underground civilizations" and it's to this in particular that TD will have to respond.

He DID say that he recalls being tortured in one of these underground bases during his time travels, but at this point that is too difficult to prove. I find it entirely possible however, given what we know about our government.

TD also says that he believes that there is an underground civilization that has enslaved another race, and that succeeding generations of the slave race are born into servitude.

TD says that these races and others will be forced to the surface during the mass landing, along with the outing of many other heretofore undiscovered truths.

Also,

Are we being visited by Alien species?

Yes. It's kind of a general question, but the answer would still be yes.

If you've done any research at all on the subject you should be able to see this as a fact. I think I've posted several links in this thread that will help in that regard.

Finally,

When was time travel ‘invented’?

TD can offer his own answer. This seems like a general question too. Do you mean on earth (if at all), or by another species.

If we are talking about another species, then I could stretch my imagination and wonder about the age of our universe, multiverse, or whatever you want to call it.

The answer of "when" may not even be comprehensible in those terms. And that may simply be because of the number is so great. What if our universe had no beginning? Or what if it was born and died countless times, and time travel was invented anew each time? What sort of a number are we looking at?

I think TD may have an answer for earth's version of time travel, but it may have been spawned from ET technology...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

it's to this in particular that TD will have to respond.

TD can offer his own answer.

I think TD may have an answer for earth's version of time travel, but it may have been spawned from ET technology...

and yet he never does.

all these questions posed to TD and he almost never gives answers. When he does, they are tinged with sarcasm or, worse, bile.

I have a question for TD. Does TD have any information regarding the exchange between the ebens and the US? Did he come across these Ebens or does he have knowledge as to whether there are plans for another exchange?

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Crakeur]

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What's happenin' there, my man?

You said,

They are here and for some reason they are waiting for us to ask them for help. They won't impose their system on us, we have to want it. We have to be sick and tired of the status quoe we have here, now.

Yes they are getting involved when we determine to end our civilization. They stop that reality from happening, for the sake of the 90% that have no say in world events.

Alex Collier, the abductee whose interview I quoted previously, said something to the effect that these beings are waiting for 10% of the planet to ask for assistance.

I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is I know we've hit that mark by now.

Well, whether we've asked for it or not it's happening.

Personally, I have a hard time justifying sitting idly by as the cries for help and shouts of outrage are made by countless numbers on this planet.

The majority of this planet do not sanction war, or the atrocities that come with it.

It's a fact that a small minority calls the shots on this planet, and this hijacking of an entire race and planet by such a small group cannot continue.

There is no truth that humanity as a whole is responsible for where we are now, because the truth of our existence, and ET contact has been kept from the majority of this planet by a select few. Beyond that, the majority of the people on this planet are subjugated by the governments they were mislead to believe they assigned to manage public affairs.

To any outside observer it should be clear that the majority of this planet wants peace, but we are at the mercy of a powerful few.

If the planet were occupied by two men, one with a gun (i.e., the military, governments and so-called courts of law), and the other man was kept in the dark about their situation, subjugated, and made defenseless by the first man, how can both men be said to be responsible for their situation?

If you can justify to yourself the thought that a rapist and his victim share equal responsibility for their situation, then maybe you subscribe to the belief that we are all responsible.

I will disagree. Dictatorships and Fascist governments rely on the inability of their citizenry to challenge their authority, and the same situation exists here.

Part of the reason this minority has been able to sustain the upper hand is by keeping us in the dark, and by stealthily calling the shots from behind the scenes. We are at a complete disadvantage, and this situation will not change.

Or rather I should say - would not change, if it were to continue unchallenged. But it's going to be challenged.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I do take responsibility for the pickle Earth is in. I sat on my hands for years thinking that I couldn't change things. I let it happen without so much as a whimper, yes I feel partly responsible.

I have had enough. I am not going to sit on the sidelines anymore. I am not going away and I will keep talking till this comes to be, I expire, or am silenced. If you want proof, I don't have any hard evidence, just a series of events that started my journey.

Now that I can talk about this in a public forrum, it is a step in the right direction.

I have seen that bit about the 10%, but I do have a feeling that there is a lot more to it than 10%. There is something I am not catching on to, which needs to take place before this plays out.

It has to do with the position of Earth in the Galaxy. The worm hole part seems to have something to do with it.

If I start into that it will open up another bunch of questions that won't be able to be answered properly at this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join