It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:
JSR

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifterno offense but most of your philosophies sound like something a sideliner would say, I would not recommend you keep telling yourself those kinds of things, you might as well say "it is, what it is" or "if you cant beat them, join them" or "lookout only for self", almost like saying, "connect to the seperation"

no offense, but you make absolutly no sense.

your mixing spiritual with shallow, distorting.

your projecting.

--------------edit---------------
fix quotes

[edit on 29-3-2007 by JSR]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
OK, you wrote to both of us. You must want a response. LOL

You said,

why am i still here?
its a guilty pleasure i just cant tear myself away from.

OK. LOL

Also,

so you are not in a revolutionary mind set?

then explain this.

quote: Originally posted by OnTheDeck
With our outrage at those in power for this and other unconscionable acts, it's not going to take much by some friendly ETs to set the world on fire.

We're ready for it. And it's happening...

All I'm saying is that every day it seems we are seeing more and more how extensive the unacceptable and criminal activity is that our government is engaged in.

We have lost faith in our governments and social institutions, including the media, which in the U.S. has simply turned into an entertainment medium and mouthpiece for the government. If this isn't self-evident to everyone in the states here I would be truly saddened. Cooking segments, Anna Nicole Smith, weather reports, and anything else to draw attention away from the important stuff.

Where was our media when the U.S.A. Patriot Act was removing our constitutional rights, the Posse Comitatus Act, the Insurrection Act? Our freedoms and protections are being removed right under our noses.

What about recent developments with regard to the F.B.I. and the OK City bombing? What about the Halliburton 500 million dollar contract to build detainment camps throughout the U.S.? These are a few in a laundry list.

We created the 9-11 Commission for crying out loud. We have lost faith in our government.

The majority of tuned in people on this planet are looking squarely at the United States government right now. It's an atrocity. The war is an atrocity. G. W. Bush's own White House accomplices have distanced themselves from him. He is fighting his own war.

Did you know that Hitler had an approval rating of 99%. G.W. has an approval rating of about 30% right now. At least Nazi Germany's poor prospered under Hitler's rule. We can't even give our f'ng soldiers proper hospital accommodations.

You said,

you are living in an echo chamber. you cant prove any of that stuff. but you believe it, because of the shear amount of stories out there.

I am not in an echo chamber, you are. Where have you been the last five years? Under a rock?

What is there left to prove? All of this information has been on the Internet for public consumption for years. I can't prove that the U.S.A. Patriot Act was passed?

If you don't see the breakdown here, then please keep breathing whatever strong oxygen it is you're breathing. From where I stand it is not a pretty picture, and I speak for many, many people who are very unhappy about what is going on right now.

When I say that if any friendly ET's appear making a show of support they will do so to wide applause I mean it. And it's because we seriously having nothing left to f'ng lose.

I'm not trying to cite a revolution. What a ridiculous idea. But I am excited about the notion of all of the crimes perpetrated against humanity by those in power ending. THAT makes me a pretty happy guy.

What little we have left, the government is taking away. They've already sucked what happiness we had left as a society and replaced it with fear and terror, war and matters of national security.

I'm surprised that you are so lacking in detail about what's going on in the world. Remember when the Union won the American Civil War? Well some stuff's happened since then...

When the Internet goes away, all of our voices will become muted anyway, so you and others will only have to endure our insane rantings a little longer.

(grammar edit)

[edit on 29-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 29-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

JSR

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
When I say that if any friendly ET's appear making a show of support they will do so to wide applause I mean it. And it's because we seriously having nothing left to f'ng lose.

and you "mean" it because the only people you know are people just like you, hence the term "echo".

I'm not trying to cite a revolution. What a ridiculous idea. But I am excited about the notion of all of the crimes perpetrated against humanity by those in power ending. THAT makes me a pretty happy guy.

lets stop talking what-if here.
how do think all of the crimes (and i assume you mean governmental crimes) against humanity will be stopped? just who and what is going to stop them?

I'm surprised that you are so lacking in detail about what's going on in the world.

i know exactly whats going on.
im surprised you think your delusional friend and his ET's are going to do anything about it.

and i addressed TD because he addressed me.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by JSR]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

When the Internet goes away, all of our voices will become muted anyway, so you and others will only have to endure our insane rantings a little longer.

Question..... Is this something that will happen as a part of what is to come?

I saw that being a possibility of what we could expect in the near future.

What is visible right now, as far as sightings and ET activity, is going to increase exponentially. They (ET) are going to be arriving (in our solar system) in greater numbers than there ever has been.

If you think they are going to be violent, you have it twisted up a bit JSR. We are the violent ones, at least a percentage of us. Try not to count yourself in this violent group, it will not help ease things for you.

JSR...buttons have already been pushed, it would already be in full swing (nuclear summer) if we were in total controll. They are stoping the real bad stuff from being unleashed by us (people) against us. If ET wanted to get rid of or enslave us, we would already be there.

Somehow I feel that we (Earth people) are their (ET) children.

We are the ones who are making slaves out of our brothers.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
- What are the winning lottery numbers?
- Who is going to win the Final Four
- How long will humanity last
- How will I die

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You responded to a statement of mine,

quote: Originally posted by JSR
and you "mean" it because the only people you know are people just like you, hence the term "echo".

I did not make a statement of fact. Only an observation that was extrapolated from the excitement I have witnessed in the majority of people reading these stories; and, conversely, the outrage at what is being perpetrated in the name of the American people, and the deplorable state the world, and the world society is in.

We seem to be in a state of perpetual war, and it only seems to be justified by our military and governmental leaders. The president's approval rating reflects this.

Have you noticed that the Aliens & UFOs section of ATS has become such a predominant source of attention for this site?

Do you think it's because people are terrified of ETs and want to wage war against them?

My thought is that there are definitely people who wish to wage war on a visiting species, but I side that the majority are level headed and understand what an opportunity for contact is being presented here.

If we, as a race, were to be attacked and annihilated it would have happened by now.

But again, I have surmised this given the public response I am seeing. You may see things differently.

I have to concede on this matter to some degree, because the high level of attention to this subject is not in and of itself an indication of favor or disfavor regarding contact.

Look at some poll results:

Roper UFOs Poll 2002

In the view of many adults (55 percent), the government does not share enough information with the public in general. An even greater proportion (roughly seven in ten) thinks that the government does not tell us everything it knows about extraterrestrial life and UFOs.

Two-thirds of Americans say they think there are other forms of intelligent life in the universe and nearly half say they believe that UFOs have visited the earth in some form over the years (48 percent) or that aliens have monitored life on earth (45 percent). In fact, more than one in three Americans (37 percent) believe that humans have already interacted with extraterrestrial lifeforms.

When it comes to alien abductions, one in five Americans in general and more than half (57 percent) of those who say that humans have already interacted with extraterrestrial life believe that abductions have taken place.

SOURCE

If the above poll, which was posted at the Sci-Fi Channel website, was taken in 2002, five years ago, how much further have we advanced? I say significantly, and will continue to immeasurably over the next five years.

Bassett, probably seeing this coming, responded as such, "The polls show otherwise, Sheppard. CNN, Time, and Reuter polls, last 10 years, consistantly, 50 % of all Americans believe the extraterrestrial explanation accounts for these sightings. Up to as many as 90% of Americans believe the government is outright lying. The polls are unambiguious."

The above are numbers from a Stephen Bassett, an exopolitics political activist, interview on Fox News, the highlights of which are posted HERE. Bassett cites other polls, but I'll leave that up to the reader to research. He can't be far off.

I'm sure you can find more if you're interested in statistics, but you can probably get a feel by asking people in your social group, including on the Internet.

I am calling it like I see it. Maybe I run in a charitable group of social circles. LOL

Without question is the other side of the equation, which is that our race suffers under the control of a minority who do not share our view that they should and do represent and serve the majority. They would like it to appear this way, but that's public relations and nothing more.

I read an interesting article recently that I haven't been able to locate, but the gist of the article was that our country was founded by a group wishing to expand their power by basing their rule on a banking/capitalist system.

The American Civil War was fought and won by this group, who formed our government and began circulating the newly designated "greenback", and it was at this time that the monetary system became deliberately inextricably entwined with our government. It's clear that one cannot exist without the other.

I also learned this morning that a Supreme Court decision ruled that the First Amendment protects lobbyists who give contributions, etc., to politicians under, "The right to petition the government for a redress of grievances..." clause.

Was this an intended consequence of the First Amendment? Maybe, maybe not. Given that I buy into the notion that our government was created by a group of capitalists I wouldn't be surprised. The rich influence politics, which in turn benefits the rich, and the vicious circle continues unabated.

This may be History 101, but when you really understand how things work you see a system designed to benefit the few while the many suffer; even more so, while the few exploit the many.

To see that our own Constitution protects and sustains a system whereby the wealthy benefit and the poor suffer is to see the injustice we are living now extending into the distant future without change.

Our system is based on a master/slave relationship. The rich are the master, and the poor are the slaves - to the system. Remember, the "system" is designed to benefit the rich, not the poor citizenry. It is designed to separate the classes, and to keep the wealthy rich and the poor impoverished. This has become a cliche, but it's the truth, an unacceptable truth.

Someone may come back and say that a poor man, if he is savvy, can become a businessman, but how many individuals have this capacity? Even if this poor man can take advantage of this system, what about the rest of the poor who are not business savvy?

We still have a class system, and instead of human beings being valued for who they are we are lauded for our affluence, or devalued as humans beings for being poor - not as human beings.

Now, that's not to say that the majority of the United States, who are either impoverished, or are part of the struggling middle-class aren't happy.

Yes, people's lives are spent working a nine-to-five, seven days a week just to put food into their mouths, pay their electric bills, buy gas for their cars, and to pay income taxes, but there is some degree of happiness.

These are good human beings who have grown up in a system created before they were born that was designed to exploit them, but it has become a lifestyle of slavery they were born into. And lord knows the gub'ment loves them some happy slaves.

I would consider how many depressives there are in this country however, and throw that on the pile of impoverished people and you've got a miserable country.

CONTINUED...

[edit on 30-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You asked,

how do [you] think all of the crimes (and i assume you mean governmental crimes) against humanity will be stopped? just who and what is going to stop them?

On this earth, nothing is going to stop this. The system will have to fail on its own, either through civil war, or it will be destroyed through an act of global war.

I would guess that this system can survive any depression despite views to the contrary. We are resilient.

What I believe is going to happen is nothing that I can prove. There are several things I believe are going to come to pass, but the most significant event I believe is going to occur is going to be a mass landing/intervention type event.

There are several factors that play into my coming to believe this, but seeing what is unfolding around the planet right now is indication enough that we are at the precipice of some very interesting stuff.

I will say that the idea of a mass landing was introduced to me, for the most part, through TD's story.

I have found separate, corroborative accounts that, in my mind, support this.

The fact is that I have come to believe in another event in particular that TD claims he experienced in our future, because this event has been corroborated by three individuals, two of whom I consider to be credible abductees. So why not the mass landing?

I have decided to make this leap, but I feel I do so with good cause. Others may, and do, see things differently. Time will tell.

There is a process occurring on this planet right now that is unprecedented in our recent history. Possibly in the history of our race.

This isn't something I can offer a link to, and it's not something I've come to believe overnight.

It takes a degree of openmindedness, diligence in research, and a discerning intellect to see and understand what is happening now. It's not a matter of presenting a photograph, or making a prediction. You have to try to get as much information as you can to begin to see the whole picture.

I don't think that this mass landing will be specifically a "stop killing each other" type of intervention. I believe as TD does that it is part of an unveiling process that is long overdue.

It's an open introduction to another species on a broad scale, but is also a response to a call made by a great number of people on this planet. We are brothers and sisters to other races in this universe, because we all come from the same creator.

You can't oversimplify these things either and think of it like Mars Attacks.

I've just come to believe that we are on the verge of a major contact event. In fact, if you do your research you will see that it's happening already. How much of leap is it to think that these craft that have been populating our skies will finally land? It's not that great a leap.

A natural consequence of an event such as this would be an open exchange of technology (which has already been done behind closed doors, but kept from the public), as well as, I believe, a destruction of government based on capitalism and the creation, instead, of a more community-based society that honors and provides for every being on this planet.

TD says that he has memories of experiencing these things and more. But I want to qualify that it is not based on TD's story and experiences alone that I have come to believe this.

It just so happens that what he sees as coming to pass fits right in with the direction I see us heading. And the events he says he experienced after this contact event seem to follow logically and naturally from this sort of event.

The short answer is I see these sightings intensifying and moving to the next level. They will move from the one, two, or three ships, or the fleets of ships, to something much greater. It has been a long process that has been unfolding, but it has also become necessitated, from what I've seen, to accelerate this process.

Take all of that as you will. If you've done your research you will see that it's inevitable despite any one person's claims.

You said in response to my admittedly unfair statement,

I'm surprised that you are so lacking in detail about what's going on in the world.

quote: Originally posted by JSR
i know exactly whats going on.
im surprised you think your delusional friend and his ET's are going to do anything about it.

JSR, you've been fair in your exchanges with me. My comment was more out of frustration that people can walk around ignorant to what is really going on on our planet.

You're a good guy. And I understand your position. I just happen to see what's unfolding around us and know it's headed somewhere.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As far as I know the Internet is not going to disappear.

I think this is more a prediction driven by fears about the militaristic "New World Order".

Based on the control and involvement being effected by our government right now I wouldn't totally be surprised, but even China, which is the model of repression, hasn't ended Internet use in that country.

It's a tool that will just not go away.

And if we weren't going to enjoy seeing intervention type events altering the course of our race, the Internet would definitely take great leaps along those lines on its own; simply by fascilitating the spread of accurate, real-time information.

I almost think that it was destined to be a tool to begin bringing the truth to the masses...Who knows...?

Your insights on these matters are right on! JSR and others may disagree, but at least I share in what you are saying.

I've already said you will know them by the fruits of their actions. If you want to know what the fruits of our government and military actions are just look around.

You will see these government/military groups take a more overt stance as things come to pass, and you may become a victim of these things yourself. But only for a short while. Most of this will be quelled by both friendly human and other ETs.

If people want to argue the particulars, like they will be grays and not extraterrestrial humans they can. The latter was one of those groups TD saw involved in the mass landing, so I'll say given everything else, that ET humans are just as likely as anyone else showing up.

It also does a nifty job of showing us that there are advanced, "good" humans out there. It sure would make these initial contact events easier to swallow...

As for the New World Order stuff, I've read and understand that it may appear to get started at some point and scare people, but it will be very, very short lived. We no likey...

Thanks a lot, win 52!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
1- What are the winning lottery numbers?
2- Who is going to win the Final Four
3- How long will humanity last
4- How will I die

1-volunteer and earn them
2-volunteer to find out
3-forever
4-by choice

[edit on 30-3-2007 by timedrifter]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter

Originally posted by brigand
1- What are the winning lottery numbers?
2- Who is going to win the Final Four
3- How long will humanity last
4- How will I die

1-volunteer and earn them
2-volunteer to find out
3-forever
4-by choice

[edit on 30-3-2007 by timedrifter]

I'm curious, why the super strong recruiting drive ?

Are you going to add these folks to a spam list for your book that you are asking people on your myspace page to "buy one or two copies of" ?

man, I thought snake oil salesman were a thing of the past. Since I live in P.T. Barnums home town, I have to say he was right.....

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Did you have some time to kill on a Sunday?

You asked,

I'm curious, why the super strong recruiting drive ?

Are you going to add these folks to a spam list for your book that you are asking people on your myspace page to "buy one or two copies of" ?

Those are actually legitimate questions.

Regarding the recruiting question, TD says he feels the need to seek out volunteers who will go on time travel missions that will supremely benefit our race; contrary to what has been done up to this point with regard to time travel behind the scenes, you evil, self-serving...*expletive too offensive for youthful ears*!

He says he remembers offering people the chance to volunteer in our near future, and actually remembers traveling around to collect these volunteers.

He has specific memories of surprising volunteers by really showing up. He described one memory of a volunteer backing out only to have his friends volunteer to go. He remembers people changing their minds, and then begging to be taken along.

He is fulfilling a role that he sees being utilized in our near future. That's all.

No on is going to get an email, or phone call from either of us prior to this for any reason. If anyone contacts us, then we'll respond. They have volunteered, and they may have questions. That's only fair.

But beyond that there is no reason to contact anyone.

And just for fun, with regard to your second question, I'll say again that the book is free. Book two will be free. The information is free. The time travel is free. And the love is free. The ignorance will cost you though.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I get quite a kick from reading comments by lawyers and accountants.

They don't want to see change and reject any notion that suggests otherwise. The tax and regulatory system is a product of years worth of hard work and dedication to a cause by these types of people.

OTD did you see the bit about Govt's trying to shut down unlimited access to the net?

I keep getting information that time is running out for the status quoe. We are at the kick off point of change. I keep seeing it as very soon. That is a 100% probability. I would put my life on the line, based on his information being what we can expect.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I only got one question..

What numbers will be drawn in the lottery here next week? (lotto, holland)

[edit on 2-4-2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Let's get to it!

You said,

I get quite a kick from reading comments by lawyers and accountants.

They don't want to see change and reject any notion that suggests otherwise. The tax and regulatory system is a product of years worth of hard work and dedication to a cause by these types of people.

It seems to me these individuals signed on as public servants for their own reasons, but obviously believe in these institutions.

These are not philosophers by any means, and they did not hire on to question or undermine the system of which they would become a part. Their personal philosophies are aligned with the institutions under which they serve.

We may see the failures more clearly than those serving within the system. Maybe not. But it's the only system we've known; and until there is something better put in place, we're going to have to rely on this one, unfortunately. But not for long.

Clearly, many of these cherished beliefs need to be informed by a critical understanding of these systems, instead of an acceptance by rote of the philosophies in place.

I know there are intelligent people struggling for the greater good within these organizations, but to be blind to what are clearly shortcomings is ignorance to the extreme.

The income tax situation is one in particular that could use closer scrutiny by our legal system, but will not, because the Supreme Court in trying these cases has shown it will prosecute so-called income tax law violations regardless of whether or not evidence exists to the contrary.

The way some of these cases are treated is deplorable, and violates our constitutional right to due process under the law. In particular, the item I've highlighted in the excerpt below.

In that, the "how" is procedural due process. Is a law too vague? Is it applied fairly to all? Does a law presume guilt? A vagrancy law might be declared too vague if the definition of a vagrant is not detailed enough.

A law that makes wife beating illegal but permits husband beating might be declared to be an unfair application. A law must be clear, fair, and have a presumption of innocence to comply with procedural due process.

The "why" is substantive due process. Even if an unreasonable law is passed and signed into law legally (procedural due process), substantive due process can make the law unconstitutional.

The Roe v Wade abortion decision declared a Texas law in violation of due process and ruled that in the first trimester, it is unreasonable for a state to interfere with a woman's right to an abortion; during the second trimester, it is reasonable for a state to regulate abortion in the interest of the health of mothers; and in the third, the state has a reasonable interest in protecting the fetus. Another application has been to strike down legislation requiring certain non-dangerous mentally ill persons be confined against their will.

Generally, due process guarantees the following (this list is not exhaustive):

* Right to a fair and public trial conducted in a competent manner
* Right to be present at the trial
* Right to an impartial jury
* Right to be heard in one's own defense
* Laws must be written so that a reasonable person can understand what is criminal behavior
* Taxes may only be taken for public purposes
* Property may be taken by the government only for public purposes
* Owners of taken property must be fairly compensated

SOURCE

To those of us with eyes to see, we are in desperate need for change. I am not, however, advocating simply tearing everything down, because whether we like it or not, what we have now is functional. It's just not desirable. And it's failed in many respects. To say that it hasn't reflects a real lack of understanding.

I understand what you're saying, win. I agree that some people can't see the forest for the trees. Fortunately, we aren't relying on those that are part of the system to undermine it in any way, and they certainly aren't going to improve it. We would see faster results waiting for the sun to burn itself out before we saw these institutions addressing their own shortcomings.

You said,

...did you see the bit about Govt's trying to shut down unlimited access to the net?

I haven't seen this. Do you have any links? I wouldn't be surprised. The thing is, I WOULD be surprised at the same time.

It's clear that our government can violate our rights and the laws established in the Constitution, can kill its own citizens, engage in illegal acts of war, rape and murder civilians in other countries, violating human rights, the Geneva Conventions and wartime treaties, covertly (or overtly) trade in illicit drugs, and any other number of unconscionable, illegal, and unethical acts with impunity. Absolute impunity.

How comfortable would you feel standing up to our government and asking that these countless violations be answered for?

How fearful would you be that an unmarked, black vehicle might appear at your home, or your friend's home, or your family's home?

How fearful are you that you might be considered "an enemy combatant", "materially, or otherwise providing aid to the enemy," or any other similarly vague qualification the government might consider reason enough to shoot, or imprison you - without a trial?

The government has nothing to fear from the Internet. They may be uncomfortable with the steady flow of information that every day brings more and more of these crimes to light, but the truth is there is nothing we can do about it.

We suspected malfeasance and criminal evasion almost immediately after the events of September 11, 2001. We no longer need to wait decades for critical pieces of information to surface and bring public attention to these issues.

We now have an almost instantaneous and complete flow of accurate information from the time something occurs, to the time it reaches the Internet, and consequently the planet.

But does it matter that we can see these things from every angle almost instantaneously? I say not really. Unless the government sees some form of damage created by this exposure I don't have reason to believe they're truly concerned. It hasn't affected the status quo much.

In fact, if anything, I see this government's agenda, which is in no uncertain terms "unfavorable", as heading full steam ahead. If I didn't know any better, I'd say even accelerated; seemingly fueled by the bad exposure. What does it matter?

From a layman's point of view, there is no reason why the United States government should be able to tamper with an area in which they have no legal justification in meddling.

There is also no logical or reasonable excuse to remove a critical public service such as the Internet, which has become inextricably entwined with every part, professional, personal, and otherwise, of our society; the removal of which would have an impact on our social structure virtually tantamount to sending us back to the stone age.

If the Internet goes down, in my mind, you will see a civil war. And it may not be from outrage as much as it would be from institutions failing as a result.

I will add that it may be possible to suffocate the life out of the Internet in stages, but by the time this process would be complete, the changes that you, win 52, TD, and others have seen will have come to pass. And we will be in a much better place by then.

Finally, you said,

I keep getting information that time is running out for the status quoe. We are at the kick off point of change. I keep seeing it as very soon. That is a 100% probability. I would put my life on the line, based on his information being what we can expect.

Thank you for your insights here, win 52! This is very real. And fortunately, interrupting Internet service, if that were to happen, wouldn't be able to stop it. LOL

Peace!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Is there a Limit of Time? or a Time Limit?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
First, David2012. You asked,

What numbers will be drawn in the lottery here next week? (lotto, holland)

There have been a lot of people asking for lottery numbers in this thread. LOL

The truth is that what is around the corner is the equivalent of every single person on the planet winning the biggest lottery you can imagine.

timedrifter, though, to answer your question, has said if you want to volunteer to time travel you may get a chance to get these numbers. By the time you're involved money may lose its value to you.

I will also add that one of the things TD and others have seen is the abolishing of our current exchange system in favor of one that is simpler and is not based on the, what I like to call "satanic" debt system. I know satan's not involved, but I bet he sure wishes he'd thought of it. LOL

So the lottery numbers will be just numbers in our near future...

oddkraut, you asked,

Is there a Limit of Time? or a Time Limit?

I don't think I clearly understand what you're asking, but I'll answer as best as I can.

With regard to time itself, I don't know if TD can answer that. I know he said he remembers trying to travel to the beginning of time and other interesting quests, but I can't recall what he discovered.

If that's what you meant he may be able to shed light on that.

I will mention again what Paula Thorneycroft said in one of her interviews with Karrie during one of her Internet broadcast of "The Alien Agenda" radio show. The show was called, "The Paula Thorneycroft Experiences", and was taped March 11, 2007 (LINK).

I hope I'm getting this right, but Paula was told in one of her contact experiences that we are nearing a moment when time as we know it will not exist. I think I've said this before in this thread. It's already been said that time is an illusion, that it was created by man. I guess we'll find out.

If you were asking if there was a time limit on what's happening now the answer is no. I'm not sure the question makes sense in this regard...

There is no time limit in the sense that we are racing the clock - as far as I know. We may actually be encouraged by "outside" forces, or involved in something that does indeed have a sense of a schedule, or time table, but I'm not specifically aware of what it is we're up against in that regard.

Some might say there are changes coming that people need to prepare for mentally and emotionally, etc., so you might see a sort of attention to the passage of time being important with regard to how difficult these changes may be for some people versus how much they need to open their mind to these things, but I'm not aware of a specific urgent time table.

The time is nigh, however, for the changes that ARE coming. It could be next month, or it could be in two years. We believe, however, that a correct time frame is anytime between today, Monday, April 2, 2007, and 2013. For those looking for the signs they are already here, so you can enjoy these changes today.

There are a couple of misconceptions that make these pronouncements more difficult for people to believe, and they are subtly interwoven with our beliefs about our existence on this planet.

One of the misconceptions I wanted to point out is the notion that the changes that are occurring now are a part of an evolutionary process, and therefore must be a process that, like our past, will take centuries to unfold.

This is a misconception and it is incorrect. What is happening now, although engendering an evolution of thought and our psychic development, etc., is more of an "event" that is unfolding, and will unfold much quicker over the next 12 - 72 months.

This is not what you would consider our species learning to walk upright and to invent the wheel, but is rather a sudden change that is befalling our entire planet, and, I'm learning, possibly our galaxy and other galaxies. The latter I can't really confirm, but it is clear to me that it is not on the order of an evolutionary process, although we will undergo this change, but is more of an event that is going to effect the entire planet.

From what I'm learning, there are beings and races from other planets, dimensions, and possibly galaxies that are engaging our planet right now. There are also natural processes involving elements of our galaxy that are coming into play, but how accurate that is I can't say. I'm only sharing what I've learned. In any event, all of this is leading up to something wonderful.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
soooooooo

if you are recruiting people for time travel missions, wouldn't we already know about it ?

wouldn't they have travelled to this timeline (since ATS was on-line), and posted here about the trips ?

I don't see any threads

how do you explain that ?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You asked,

if you are recruiting people for time travel missions, wouldn't we already know about it ?

wouldn't they have travelled to this timeline (since ATS was on-line), and posted here about the trips ?

I don't see any threads

how do you explain that ?

Oh, that this were so. TD may have an answer, but I wanted to offer a possibility.

I can't presume to know why the above isn't a reality. But I can speculate the he*k out of why that might be. LOL

It seems to me that there are two possibilities, 1) That we have never, and will never, ever use time travel technology at any point in the future before the complete demise of our race, or 2) That at some point in our future we have had access - not necessarily even invented, but had access to time travel technology.

Now, given possibility #1, i.e., that we are never able to time travel at any point, then one can see why no one is posting on these boards about their time travel experiences, because they never had them, and no human being has or ever will time travel.

Does #1 seem likely? I say no. I would speculate that at some point we will have access to the ability to time travel, either by inventing and using it, or by being provided with, or by being given access to this technology.

If you are of the mind that we will at no time even have access to this technology (option #1), then this discussion is over.

If, however, you believe that at some point we are granted access to this technology, then we can talk.

If you believe that at some point, through whatever means, human beings gain access to time travel technology, how could atrocities such as the Holocaust, Nazi Germany, Jesus' crucifixion, the events of September 11, 2001, Hiroshima, Vietnam, the assassination of John F. Kennedy, or any world war, major atrocity, or horrible event in our recent or distant history be allowed to occur?

It's one thing to try to reconcile how someone has been able to use this technology, but hasn't popped onto an Internet message board to say hi, but something altogether different to suggest someone has access to this technology, but has allowed the most horrific events in our history to occur.

Or let's set the human tragedies aside and even wonder why this technology wasn't used to bring electricity, etc., to our earliest forefathers. Why wasn't the technology used to civilize ancient man? Why aren't we seeing this technology used to replace the use of fossil fuels now if there's so much pollution? What about bringing cures for diseases that have decimated populations from a time that the cures were available?

If time travel exists, and we have access to it, I would like to know why none of the above things have occurred.

I would rather be able to understand why we're going broke and fighting wars around the world for oil when there might exist a time traveler with the technology to offer a better source of energy, then to wonder about why someone isn't popping onto a message board to say hi.

Frankly, if that person popped onto the message board to say hi I would respond by asking the above...

There is also every possibility that there are other reasons and causes that have not occurred to me at the time of writing this.

One may be that there are certain laws, or protocols in place that prevent, or regulate such things; that maybe there is a reason that some things MUST occur.

In fact, I've learned from TD in his experiences that there are certain things that he remembers trying to change that he could not. He also has some experiences that I think lead him to believe, and me as well, that there ARE certain laws or protocols in place. Possibly even some sort of natural laws that prevent some things...

Anyway, it's a very strange universe.

I understand your questions and statement, but think there is more to this than just jumping off of a machine and popping onto the Internet to say hi.

I think this stuff is much more complex and important than we understand, and I've come to believe that sometimes "A" must happen before "B" can...

We should, however, have better answers to these questions in our near future...

[edit on 3-4-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ok I would ask :what are the children like in the future,who raises them, what do they eat and how are they educated? And where is the safest place to raise your children now in this time to ensure your children a better chance. I already eat my own food ect.ect.ect.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I know TD reads this thread, but I forwarded your questions to him just in case.

I think he would do better answering these questions, but I'll post what I know.

You asked,

what are the children like in the future,who raises them, what do they eat and how are they educated?

First, the children in the future are lucky! I mean, they get to be born in, and grow up in a very happy and amazing time for our race.

As far as I know, families operate the same way in the future. TD will have to speak more on that though.

He says marriage still exists, but seems more a contractual union than a spiritual one. He also says people are much more free with regard to sex, and don't have the hangups we currently have in the U.S. and in other conservative countries.

TD also says that our race creates a sort of new social structure that he calls "Communityism," where there are community councils and groups that are created to offer guidance, and who specialize in certain skills, both physical and intellectual, etc.

Libraries and other institutions will still exist, but some of the missions people will choose to go on are about traveling back to observe the events in our libraries firsthand, documenting these events, and returning to update the libraries.

As far as where our kids are educated, I can assure you it won't be like the education that goes on now, in cramped classrooms, underfunded schools, with threats of violence, and nothing to look forward to but a bleak future.

I would surmise that our current education system pales so much to what is going to be open to us and our children in the future that nothing can compare.

TD can answer these, and as to what kids will eat. I suspect the same thing as the adults, and I'm sure it's good. LOL

You asked,

And where is the safest place to raise your children now in this time to ensure your children a better chance.

I am sorry that anyone has to ask this question. Life on this planet can be brutal, but to add to that we have to see our children endure this same thing is heartbreaking.

I don't know if there is a right answer to that. TD can respond on his own.

If I were to answer from what I know right now about our world situation I'd say out in the country. People in urban areas are targets for foreign attacks, and the cities seem to be where any sort of police/militia movements will start.

Notice, though, how virtually nonexistent attacks are on U.S. soil, but when there is an attack how our own government ends up becoming suspect in some form...hmmm...

There is a movement afoot that used to be isolated to anti-government militia groups who would hide out at rural ranches, etc., in places like Montana and Utah. This movement now encompasses a greater segment of our population, and sees a police state building in the United States, and our situation consequently deteriorating to the point that we will all soon be on the run.

I don't know how realistic that is, and from what TD and others have said, this situation is NOT to become a reality here. It may seem to get off the ground, but that is not our future.

As far as weapons of war, TD and others have said that any nuclear, or other large scale weapons will be prevented from being used. If you've seen reports of ufos disabling nuclear base electronics, etc., it's easy to see that this is very probable.

Also, if you believe the story about the Tibetan monks using remote viewing to see an intervention of an ET race that prevents a large scale nuclear exchange, then you have more confirmation...

The truth of the matter is that both the military/police state, and large scale weapons of mass destruction are not in our future.

Everything I am seeing and hearing says that we are heading in the opposite direction; that the chaos, war, and confusion is a prelude to better times.

Hang in there. It's going to get very "real" very soon, and it has nothing to do with war. Thank you for your questions!

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join