It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I have had enough. I am not going to sit on the sidelines anymore. I am not going away and I will keep talking till this comes to be, I expire, or am silenced. If you want proof, I don't have any hard evidence, just a series of events that started my journey.

I'm sorry, and what exactly is it that you cannot prove? that you can remote view? I've noticed you have piggy backed this little tale and you tend to post on a slight tangent that is slightly related but in a manner that implies this thread is about you. I'm so confused here.

rather than sit on the sidelines you're now going to post in skunkworks and change the world?

good luck with all that

Now that I can talk about this in a public forrum, it is a step in the right direction.

if you think posting in this specific thread is going to change anything, you are going to be sorely disappointed.

In all seriousness, you started out with simply messages, possibly from god, that were telling you the future and now you have basically become another time travelling, alien life form expert.

the transition is complete.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Crakeur....I am only here because I didn't understand what my experiences were about. OTD has helped me a great deal with his knowledge about the subject that explains a lot about what has been going on in my head. It is all about this topic and what it talks about.

I can assure you that I am no expert on any particular phenomena. I only have my experiences to draw from. Yes, I thought God was talking to me, but now I am starting to realise that there is so much more to it than this explaination. There is no doubt in my mind that there is a creator who is ultimately in charge of the whole. What that is all about, I can not explain to you. That is beyond comprehension for me right now. I do have a few glimpses.

I have actually become very humbled by my experiences.

I will stay here and give support to the only group that seems to understand the things that I have seen. What is brought up in this thread is what our future will be. Whether you believe it or not is not a factor in the outcome of our future.

Remote viewing is also very real. It is available for any and all who want to try. There are lots of help sites around to get people started.

You seem to think this is a group hoax that needs a good probing.

Well your bubble will burst before you expose this as a hoax. I have seen the future, been told about TD, and this is now my reality as well as what the future holds in store for us people here on Earth.

It has to do with getting to know yourself. Your past, present and future self are how you become one with the universe and after that, the knowledge of the universe will become clear to you. Till then, you will be like a lost sheep and keep stubbing your toe in the darkness, banging your head on the cupboard door.

Through this thread, we share a common goal.

I really didn't ask for this, all I did was make a promise to the Creator that I would start listening.

Try listening with your mind, not your ears. You know, that 90% you don't use.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Crackeur, your posts elevate this discussion no end.

You opined,

...you tend to post on a slight tangent that is slightly related but in a manner that implies this thread is about you.

You have a lot of trouble gleaning information from the written word don't you?

This thread is not about win 52, and he never said it was.

win 52 said clearly in a previous post that he either saw, or was told about a person making the revelations that TD was making, as well as saw things coming to pass on this planet that TD said would come to pass.

It's also not totally about myself or TD either, as much as it is about what TD wants to share. And it's the same thing, it appears, that win 52 is sharing.

Another offering,

...rather than sit on the sidelines you're now going to post in skunkworks and change the world?

Personally, I see nothing wrong with Skunk Works. Whatever works.

win 52 might have some trouble going straight to the Aliens & UFOs board with you on the payroll, however, so he's as good here as anywhere.

This thread has already had almost 14,000 views. With your help we might be able to push it to the very top. Wouldn't that cheese you off.

You and syrinx seem to be the only two people out of 14,000 who have become chafed at the prospect of discussing things for which there is no proof. You certainly have, together, redefined the term "beating a dead horse".

If it hasn't become completely clear to everyone already, TD (and me), and win 52 are making outrageous claims, and we have nothing to back them up.

If you suffer cold sweats and nightmares knowing that people may be discussing something you don't believe in, and further without the proof to back up their claims, you might consider not entering a church, ever.

For those who DO go to church, I can only suggest keeping your bible close and your thoughts on high.

win 52, TD and myself definitely appreciate your support. I'd rather not see you take the flak you're taking on our behalf, however.

To everyone else, please continue to read anonymously, or otherwise.

If any of this hits home with anyone, excellent! If it is simply a spectacle at the moment, at least we have your attention.

We're just talking here. Sharing ideas. It's dangerous work for some, but danger is our middle name.

Please spend your time reading up, informing yourselves, and otherwise opening your minds, instead of thinking of different ways to put people down, and then typing them out in this wonderful thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
just as I thought. no response from TD. Couldn't get the script to him today?

I've come to one of two conclusions here.

1. OTD/TD is hoaxing either one people or two working together
2. OTD/TD is certifiable.

I have officially decided I don't care about either. I'm removing this from my subscribed threads as it is clear to me that TD cannot even answer the questions posed to him about his experiences which leads me to believe he won't answer without OTD's script.

peace and happy hoaxing.
If I am wrong and it ain't a hoax, here's hoping you look good in the long sleeve coat

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
just as I thought. no response from TD. Couldn't get the script to him today?

I have officially decided I don't care about either. I'm removing this from my subscribed threads as it is clear to me that TD cannot even answer the questions posed to him about his experiences which leads me to believe he won't answer without OTD's script.

peace and happy hoaxing.
If I am wrong and it ain't a hoax, here's hoping you look good in the long sleeve coat

*snip*, I owe you no answer moderator, moderate the thread or step off, can sleeper prove his story? I dont see you haunting his thread! so WTF,
*snip*

*snip*
[edit on 28-3-2007 by timedrifter]

*Edited to remove inflammatory text*

[edit on 28-3-2007 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
TD doesn't have the patience to deal with people demanding they answer his questions. And neither would I.

Especially since the tack you have taken is a mix of mockery and insults.

You may have had a semi-valid point in the beginning, but TD responded to and clarified this point. You didn't accept TD's response as credible, and your demeanor following that exchange has been inexcusable.

Obviously, TD is ticked off. My personal opinion is that you have a right to yours, but your conduct as has been shown in your posts has been rude.

You said,

There may exist other options than the two you presented above.

Finally,

I hope to see you proved wrong, not to enjoy some sort of vindication, but because I would like the situation on this planet to change, and the suffering and ignorance to end.

Until then I look forward to reading your posts "in other threads".

All the best to you and yours. I sure would hate to be married to you. LOL

[edit on 28-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have a correction....The current belief is that we only use 10% of our brain at any given time.

I don't think that they really know, but that is a best guess scenario.

Our brain works using 4 different wave paterns.

Why The Pentagon Spent $20 Million To Develop This

Top Secret - Spy Technology

The technology was termed "remote viewing" and was coveted by our intelligence community because of how it could be used for psychic spying missions. In the early days is was used to locate weapons of mass destruction, uncover new weapon technology and even mind probe our enemies and report their hidden agenda. The Pentagon spent $20 million on this program and it wasn't until a general and an intelligence officer from the top secret spy unit formed PSI TECH, that the public was even aware such a technology existed or that the human mind was even capable of such feats.

I realize that because you haven't experienced it yet, it must sound like science fiction. I assure you it's all very real. And this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

As you continue reading this... I want you to remain skeptical. (Skeptics really do make the best remote viewers.) The truth is, I don't expect you to believe anything I am telling you until after you've had a chance to actually see it firsthand, and put it to the test yourself. All I am asking of you right now is that you pay attention and investigate further. And why should you bother to research this? I'll tell you why. Because this is a very big idea. An idea so revolutionary and transforming, it is as important as the discovery of fire.

I can see that remote viewing has gained popularity on the web. The first time I searched it a while back, there was a bit of info that came up. Now there is 10 times more and some fairly current articles.

This is a fantastic development. This is a part of my mission.

A great big thanks to Crakeur for driving me to this information by his constant badgering.

This is a big part of the awakening process that we need to get people working with.

I could post a link to the site, but if you are interested, you should google "remote viewing".

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I have a correction....The current belief is that we only use 10% of our brain at any given time.

I'm probably in the "ignore zone" but I've been keeping up with the thread. And I just can't let this one slide by. Can you cite any reference at all showing that the current belief is that we use only 10% of our brain? Advertisements don't count.

Just askin'.

[Edit for typo]

[edit on 3/28/2007 by yeahright]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think it is 10% at any given time and I was discussing this via u2u's with another member. It was him that was doing this research about the 10% bit.

I have been looking through the info on RV. There is a ton of it out there.

I am only just now finding out what I have been doing for years. There were times when I questioned what was going on in my head. Now it all makes sense.

While persistent practice is mandatory, the absolute essential ingredient, Atwater tells us, is the matter of belief. "You must," Atwater says, "make a drastic change in your belief system that what you're doing is real and that Future Memory is possible and can be controlled." Most important of all, we are told, "Beliefs do not rely on logic for justification. Once you accept that Future Memory is possible and you can do it, something wonderful will happen. Being conscious of future events will seem almost as easy as remembering what you ate for lunch yesterday. You will actually wonder why visualizing future events was so difficult" (pp. 49-50). Atwater also tells us not to let wrong results discourage us but to use them as means of learning how to improve.

We are living it right now. Remote viewing will become the preffered method of time travel. That way you eliminate the physical aspect of changeing the past.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I think it is 10% at any given time and I was discussing this via u2u's with another member. It was him that was doing this research about the 10% bit.

Fair enough. And not wanting to be argumentative, but I wonder how that could ever be accurately quantified? It doesn't necessarily suprise me,since we rarely use 100% of anything at any given time, but I'd think we probably use more than 10% normally. Maybe only 10% for walking around and smelling things, but factoring in basic biological functions that need to be regulated, baseline physical awareness, and random thought, I'd bet it pushes well over 10% on a fairly regular basis. Throw some serious intellectual introspection or vivid imagination in there and I'd bet it's much higher, still.

I normally see this 10% claim associated with "awakening the third eye" or "sixth sense" or something Scientology related. So nevermind. Press on. I'm back to lurk mode.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
OTD, this simply isn't the appropriate forum for a fraud. If you had posted on BTS a theoretical question, you and I would probably get along swimmingly

however

you posted this in skunkworks as an actual true story, so I'm challenging you. I will continue to do so until you give up the fraud.

I guess I have a problem with BS artists.

Do you really, in your heart of hearts, believe Elvis, Jesus and JFK will be at a Slayer concert ?

JSR

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

I hope to see you proved wrong, not to enjoy some sort of vindication, but because I would like the situation on this planet to change, and the suffering and ignorance to end.

people see what they want to see in life. if you really want to get into this, life is really just an illusion. its your illusion.

focus on the good in life. where you find love, joy, happiness, focus on these things. keep your mind on these thoughts. your world will change around you. it's not sticking your head in the sand. there always has been, and always will be pain and suffering. it is a fools game to believe you can change it.

80% of what you see and experience is all in your head. it is a mode you have been building since birth. everybody does it. some call it an ego.

and its always the same with these revolutionary types. everywhere they look, it's pain and suffering. and the more they focus on it, the more they find. so, they rally everyone around them to look at it too. to focus on it too, always under the "reason" of opening your eyes.

it's plain and simple.
focus on love, joy, and happiness and you will attract that to you. focus on pain and suffering and you will attract that to you.

why am i still here?
its a guilty pleasure i just cant tear myself away from.
im working on it.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

people see what they want to see in life. if you really want to get into this, life is really just an illusion. its your illusion.

focus on the good in life. where you find love, joy, happiness, focus on these things. keep your mind on these thoughts. your world will change around you. it's not sticking your head in the sand. there always has been, and always will be pain and suffering. it is a fools game to believe you can change it.

80% of what you see and experience is all in your head. it is a mode you have been building since birth. everybody does it. some call it an ego.

and its always the same with these revolutionary types. everywhere they look, it's pain and suffering. and the more they focus on it, the more they find. so, they rally everyone around them to look at it too. to focus on it too, always under the "reason" of opening your eyes.

it's plain and simple.
focus on love, joy, and happiness and you will attract that to you. focus on pain and suffering and you will attract that to you.

why am i still here?
its a guilty pleasure i just cant tear myself away from.
im working on it.

no offense but most of your philosophies sound like something a sideliner would say, I would not recommend you keep telling yourself those kinds of things, you might as well say "it is, what it is" or "if you cant beat them, join them" or "lookout only for self", almost like saying, "connect to the seperation"

your mixing spiritual with shallow, distorting.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
not sure if someone already asked but. if I volunteer, will I be able to come back the day I am picked up?

also, your friend, does he have a website or something or is he only going through you?

sorry, this just cracks me up. Its such an awkward and clumsy way to start a hoax.

you guys should hire a better script writer

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
syrinx, hello. You said,

OTD, this simply isn't the appropriate forum for a fraud. If you had posted on BTS a theoretical question, you and I would probably get along swimmingly

You said, "swimmingly". I take it you're across the Atlantic over in Europe ?

All differences aside, I think it's excellent that we can communicate with someone on the other side of the planet instantaneously.

Also, I don't see too many differences in the way we think. In fact, I think I'm just like you, only more good looking. KIDDING! LOL

I know we share personal philosophies. Honestly, if I thought you were perpetrating a fraud I would think that was wrong also.

I personally wouldn't take a position against you though. I would instead wait for your fraud to uncover itself; which I imagine would happen in short time.

People are too smart these days to buy into frauds anymore. The only people who buy into this messed up stuff are either duped by very clever defraud artists, or they are so detached, confused, and psychologically vulnerable that they fall into these things.

Neither TD nor myself are very clever. And we are not perpetrating a hoax. TD has real life experiences he is sharing. He's actually given his real name, the names of his schools, friend's names, workplaces, his MySpace page, etc. All anyone will find when they investigate these things is a real person. He doesn't have anything to hide.

He's trying to share his life experiences so that others may benefit. That's it. That's why this "hoax" seems to "awkward" and "clumsy" in your words. It's because it's NOT a hoax. It's a real guy being "real".

TD's responses have often been vituperative (ahem)...LOL It actually makes me wonder about the other people who came onto ATS who started telling similar stories.

Because I know TD tends to speak his mind in no uncertain terms, I wonder how many other people are having unbelievable experiences who are just not adept at expressing themselves in writing, and are therefore dismissed before their story has really been investigated, or given a chance to unfold...That's neither here nor there.

I wanted to clarify re: your comments,

you posted this in skunkworks as an actual true story, so I'm challenging you. I will continue to do so until you give up the fraud.

I actually posted this question thread in the Alien & UFOs section, because there wasn't a section for this subject. A moderator later moved it to Skunk Works.

You said,

I guess I have a problem with BS artists.

Yessir, me too! That may be hard for you to accept, coming from someone you believe is perpetrating a hoax, but it's true. I have no place for BS in my life.

Those who create these hoaxes will eventually come to account for their lies. This is not a hoax, but I've said before, if it turns out that me and TD are lying simply to get attention, or to benefit financially, then I am ready to answer for that.

But neither myself or TD are lying. I'm being totally honest with you, one human being to another. Now, is TD not clear on how to take his, what I called "paranormal memories", because they are often far out? In part, yes, but he counts these as "real" memories, because they are clear, sequential, and recently he's had other people corroborate some of them; in particular, the concert.

You asked,

Do you really, in your heart of hearts, believe Elvis, Jesus and JFK will be at a Slayer concert ?

This is one incident that TD has clear memories of, although I put this in the paranormal memories section, because these memories arose on their own, and stem from his abduction experience.

How do you explain a human being having sequential memories arise on their own that feel like they are your own real memories? This is one of the coolest, yet hardest to explain parts of TD's story.

But because he has had other, separate individuals, now three, confirm some of these memories (i.e., the concert event) he has more and more reason to believe they are as real as his own memories.

I have come to believe that, as other abductees experience, that his memory was tampered with. Either his memories of the abduction in toto were covered, or were intentionally "temporarily" erased. His memories of his abduction experience arose on their own five years after this incident.

These memories are clear and sequential. They are unlike daydreams in that way. He can describe real, continuous events from the perspective of an experiencer, and this was an authenticity that came through in his story.

In any event, my answer to your question is yes. As bizarre as that may be to admit to.

There are now three other individuals whom I consider to be credible and sincere who have confirmed this concert event as coming to pass. None of these people knew TD, and two of them had no information about TD's story when they brought up this concert event. This is significant to me, and it doesn't take a ton of bricks to fall on my head to know that something is going on.

syrinx, it's OK if you think this is a hoax. The information we are sharing with regard to TD's story doesn't lend itself to multiple translations. TD is saying unequivocally that Jesus and Elvis are going to be at a Slayer concert, because he has clear memories of watching this.

And since he's had others corroborate this, he has more reason to believe so. And so do I.

Hang in there, syrinx. You may not see a hoax come to pass, but you will see something infinitely more interesting.

(grammar edits by OTD)

[edit on 29-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 29-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You are right on! I mean that.

You said,

You're right about the first part. Regarding the last part, much of what we see is not an illusion. September 11, 2001, was not an illusion. It was a reality, and that reality was that we were attacked on our home soil on a scale we haven't seen since Pearl Harbor.

That hit a lot of people in the face. You don't walk around in a very carefree mood when your friends and family die in such a manner.

Yes you move on, but when there are unanswered questions about these events, and there is the suggestion that our government may not only have lied, but may have been involved in perpetrating these things you can't ignore that like it doesn't exist. This changed the game for me. I woke up at that point.

Why was the 9-11 Commission even created?

And what about the F.B.I.'s involvement in the Oklahoma City bombing? You can read prisonplanet.com and learn more about that.

What about the legislation that our government has passed that nullifies our constitutional right to habeas corpus, and which eliminates the Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act?

The legislation that our government has recently passed at the direction of G. W. Bush, gives the police and military the authority to imprison or kill anyone, without a trial, who they see as fitting a certain criteria that they can determine virtually at their whim. And you cannot learn why you were targeted, and no investigation will be held.

I recently read a soldier's personal story of abandoning the war when he suspected that officials had entered a house in Iraq and raped several of the women that were living there while they had this soldier's commanding officer direct his platoon to stand guard outside the house. This soldier's account made my stomach turn.

This is reality. It's not an illusion.

If there is reasonable cause to believe that our government is perpetrating these atrocities, then I can't ignore that and live a happy, drugged up, head in the sand life.

I'm not dwelling on these things, but I am outraged by the inhumanity and injustice of these acts.

It's no illusion that I can become targeted for writing these things and expressing a dissenting point of view.

You said,

Everyone is free to ignore these things. TD, me, this soldier, and others are just sharing what we see. We call it as we see it.

I don't walk around dwelling on these things, but I have a heart and a conscience.

There are people who have lost loved ones, who are pursuing the truth through a legal system that was created to protect them from these things, and this system is manipulated by the government in their favor, and is failing these poor people, and our country in general.

That not only scares me, I find it heartbreaking that a government would do this to its own citizens, let alone those from a country with which we are "presumably" in a legal war.

I am all for focusing on the positive. I live my life this way. You won't meet a happier fellow. But if I were to speak my thoughts, this is where they are.

I love life, but I am offended by man's treatment of man. And I would have an easier time "living in the now" and ignoring these injustices if it weren't right in my f'ng face.

The news media here is an atrocity in its own right. Now that my eyes have been opened they burn at what they see. And I can't close them anymore. It's too late.

I'm not being revolutionary. I'm simply having a natural reaction to seeing something that is an offense against man and nature.

Is it possible to smile with a broken heart? Yes. But your heart still breaks; and your blood still boils.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Numerous violations of trust paved the trail that brought us to the heart of this tale, a sordid affair of betrayal, disinformation, and sheer confusion.

Caught up by the spinning web of a viral, self-organizing and self-reproducing mind-game born within the dark confines of the intelligence community, a handful of well placed intelligence advisers are discretely moving towards public disclosure. Each man presents a personal clouded vision of the shattered pieces of a dark puzzle, begging for life in an assembled nightmare of the future.

I just got a u2u this morning pointing me in this direction. What do you think OTD. "project grill flame"

disclosure project

If you people are looking for a hoax, you are looking in the wrong place. It is quite obvious to anyone who can see, that this is the real deal. Denying that any of it is true will definately give you an excedrin headache the magnitude of about # 1,000,000.

You will be shocked when the truth comes out. Believe this.....It is on the way. Do more research.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I read the article at the link you supplied. I gathered that there was an intimation that the recently unearthed emails, etc., had suggested a purposeful leak, and that the author of the article saw this as some sort of possible beginning of disclosure of some sort, and at some indeterminate time in the future...

To be honest, the article was confusing, and the inferences being made just weren't clear. Articles, and just reading material in general, should be much easier to understand.

But I gathered the author of that article saw something afoot - possibly. LOL I appreciate you sharing that, but the implications, and accompanying information were so vague that it lost my interest (am I a pompous ass).

I'll be honest (like I'm starting now LOL) and say "disclosure" is a buzz word that has distracted people and kept them hopeful for too long. It's never going to happen.

If anything appears so it's in appearances only and is not the real thing. Disclosure will not be brought about, particularly in the United States, unless they are forced by an ET event that will remove all doubt as to their reality.

This is the conclusion I've come to after seeing so much time pass, and in particular, after seeing the Disclosure Project become just another footnote in our sad history with regard to the subject.

The reasons are endless that the United States has to keep these things under wraps. There is nothing that trumps these reasons save for the ETs offering full disclosure themselves.

It's a very exciting time right now, however, because this is what seems to be happening re: the ETs.

I'll tell you this, when a human being has felt so discouraged and repressed for so long looks up to the skies and sees proof with their own eyes that there is something out there trying to make contact with him/her it opens up a universe of infinite possibilities.

Suddenly that person's mood and outlook changes - for the better. That is, if you are able to be open to these things without allowing fear of the unknown to enter the picture.

What I see when I see these videos of ufos, and accounts of people who have made contact, etc., is my grounded, conventional and very limited existence here on this planet open up immeasurably.

These encounters, as limited as they are right now, hold a promise that seems to speak to each individual human being. They're freeing to those who know how to look upon these things.

There is a sense that we're about to take the next step in our existence on this planet, and it's a fantastic step.

Our existence on this planet is one day of struggling after another. To look up and see something like we are seeing in the skies right now strikes right through to the core of who we are. It's freeing. And it engenders hope. At least is does in me...

To be able to say to those beings diplomatically making an appearance in our skies that we want to communicate, that we see what they see down here and we could use some help cleaning it up, we first have to know that they're there.

We haven't been privy to this data until just recently on such a broad scale. The fact that we do now is a huge leap, and it's a moment that has been held at bay by those in the know.

The fact that those parties with a "need to know" clearance have become directly, or indirectly involved in leaking information is only secondary. I've stopped looking to them for anything but further obstruction and confusion of this issue. They've had their chance, now it's our turn.

With our outrage at those in power for this and other unconscionable acts, it's not going to take much by some friendly ETs to set the world on fire.

We're ready for it. And it's happening...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have been doing a lot to get back into RV, I tried to deny its existence. I now realize that this is a very valuable tool. I am going to start practice sessions with a group to hone and gain confidence with my abilities.

The disclosure project is something the government feels it has to do, but they are falling very short. I see the layers of desception to be so thick that the factual truth may never come out.

It is going to take a worldwide event to wake people up.

As a side note, I have had times when I have been able to feel suffering, pain, and an utterly hopeless feeling that hits me pretty hard.

I have now learned that I am not only seeing things, but I am able to connect with actual feelings from victims of some of the things that I see. I did say that there are other things that I didn't understand, and this is all a part of what RV time travel is all about.

I feel a warning to people who take this lightly is necessary. It is a very moving experience and one that will wrench your gut to the core.

Could you imagine seeing Jesus on the cross and feeling the weight of all the injustices people do to eachother coming at you all at once. Once people understand why Jesus was really here and the significance of what it was all about, they will change their tone. I don't have that yet, but I have felt the weight of opression and it was more than enough to send me running wildly off into the sunset.

JSR

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I'm not being revolutionary. I'm simply having a natural reaction to seeing something that is an offense against man and nature.

so you are not in a revolutionary mind set?

then explain this.

With our outrage at those in power for this and other unconscionable acts, it's not going to take much by some friendly ETs to set the world on fire.

We're ready for it. And it's happening...

that is the very core a revolution.

you are living in an echo chamber. you cant prove any of that stuff. but you believe it, because of the shear amount of stories out there.

revolution always ends in blood shed. it will be no different with your "ET" friends. you think people will stand by and let some literal alien force invade this planet, and not create an insuresction the scale nobody has every seen.

i stand by my previous post.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join