It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I wanted to post that I've had some progress with regard to TD's (Renato's) Missing Person report that his mother filed at the end of October, 1992 when he went missing those six days.

I initially posted a query I sent to Raymond W. Kelly, New York City Police Commissioner, which I posted in this thread on page 21, posted March 9, 2007 (LINK - Just above the middle of the page).

Just yesterday, Tuesday, April 3, I received a response from a woman from Commissioner Kelly's office. Response with names edited out below:

I followed her advise and contacted the Missing Person Squad at the phone number she provided. I was able to speak to a woman there who after some back and forth, offered that they only keep records going back to 1996. She then directed me to contact the Criminal Records Section, which I believe put me back with the woman who initially emailed me.

I called the number I was given for the Criminal Records Section, was told that office had closed for the day (they operate 9-5), and to call back today, Wednesday, April 4, after 9am. I plan on doing so.

I also sent a response back to my pen pal at Commissioner Kelly's office asking if there was anything she could provide materially, or any further info she could provide. That correspondence is below.

I asked Renato for his mother's name, which he provided. I think I have enough to pursue this, but given that my first conversation with the Missing Person Squad indicated that these records may not be released for public consumption, this may end up being a lost cause.

If that ends up being the case, then I will at least ask for confirmation that this Missing Person report was filed at that time.

Will update soon.
[edit on 4-4-2007 by OnTheDeck]

mod edit: Please read this link-ATTN: Image Size Guidelines

[edit on 5-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I received the response posted below from the woman at Commissioner Kelly's office (pasted below). She says in this latest response,

As I explained in my earlier email the Criminal Records Section maintains complaint report, but complaint reports are not public records.

She did not state this in her first correspondence (although I admit this may have been her intention by brushing me off on another department).

You can see in her first correspondence to me (in my previous post) that she did not indicate these records were not for public consumption. I understand her position, however, and I wouldn't want people to be able to call anonymously and get records on me either. Although I'm sure that's possible.

Since I do not feel like pursuing a Subpoena with a judge's signature I'll concede that, as far as I'm concerned, this avenue has been exhausted.

This small piece would have lent credibility to TD's story, but there is so much more evidence, including witnesses, that this is a small issue...

Pressing on...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
OTD- thanks for your efforts. The whole issue is hard for people to accept as well as this validation of the reality we are heading into.

I have been asking about whether more people are going to be brought up to speed on this issue.

The answer was that most people work hard, devoting most of their energy towards their jobs and families. They don't have time to ponder and unlock the knowledge that is out there in the universe.

They go to churches, take vacations, work, play, and basically live in a somewhat closed environment. They are comfortable in their life.

Those people are so busy they haven't the time to even think about this. If someone comes along saying all that will change, we have a new way, etc., which will change things quite drastically, they want to keep things where they feel more comfortable. They reject any idea of change.

It will take a major event to wake the majority of people up. It will be necessary to spell things out and put all the cards face up, in plain sight where everyone can see exactly what is going on.

At that point, people will make up their own minds as to what the real issues are and the direction that they want this earth and its citizens to work towards. There will never be another hidden agenda. That is what was supposed to happen. It is a long and twisted tale about how we got into this slave-like predicament.

That is a worldwide phenomena....wealthy, greedy people taking advantage of and gaining wealth using the sweat and hard work of their brothers and sisters. If those people (slaves) fall, they are discarded and replaced just like a used roll of toilet paper.

Dog eat dog!

Most people will not accept talking about this, they will need to live it.

It is important for the ones who see this coming to keep bringing this reality to peoples attention. The more times they hear about things being changed for the better, at some point their light bulbs will flicker on.

Most people I talk to figure we can't keep going the direction we are headed, but they also feel very helpless about being able to change this direction.

TD - I had both the Slayer videos going at the same time. Music was a big part of my life when I was younger, but lately it is just not as important. I think that is for a stage in life, just like sitting listening to quietness is another stage.

Sorry, I just can't get into a bunch of guys yelling and prancing around, no matter how good their message is. If it was live, I could get into it possibly.

That doesn't mean what you are doing is one mite less important, because of the music you listen to. People are all individuals with different likes and dislikes. The message is no less of importance, based on peoples preferences.

I do a good job with "karaoke" singing the likes of "Sweet Caroline".

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Sorry, I just can't get into a bunch of guys yelling and prancing around, no matter how good their message is. If it was live, I could get into it possibly.

here's the message from a recent slayer song:

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion's obscene
Religion's a whore

The pestilence of Jesus Christ
There never was a sacrifice
No man upon the crucifix
Beware the cult of purity
Infectious imbecility
I've made my choice
666!

They're a satanic worship band, which makes the image of jesus banging heads at their concert all more ludicrous but rock on anyway, it's all entertainment in the end.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Will the Philadelphia Eagles ever win a Super Bowl during my lifetime?

Hey I have my heart ripped out every single year. I just needs ta know.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
how many licks does it really take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

They're a satanic worship band, which makes the image of jesus banging heads at their concert all more ludicrous but rock on anyway, it's all entertainment in the end.

I am leaning towards the idea that people have had the wool pulled over their eyes by the major religious trends that are popular today.

I am working to unlock some of this information.

I would have gone and gotten some wood and fire a couple of years ago, but at the moment I am leanong towards a rather big hoax put on the world by religion, in the name of Jesus Christ.

There may well be something to their lyrics, or it may just be a product of people loosing faith in the present religious dogma? There are evil entities, operating in other dimensions not visible to our eyes, out there looking to take advantage of us if we let them.

I did connect to the crusifiction, but the emotions I felt were too strong for me and I bailed out.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm happy to oblige. I believe in getting this information out. It's not even information as much as it is just one message, and TD has said it plenty of times, "Be prepared."

There are a great number of people saying, "Open your mind to accept the greater reality around you." It's very real, and these people are awake, bottom line.

Open your eyes, see what's happening, and prepare yourselves for big changes. You may have to make some very serious decisions. But these decisions will be for your, and the planet's betterment.

It's very simple.

You're right, win, that many people live a very conventional, limited, and routine existence. They are happy that way. Unfortunately, this universe wasn't created so people could work a steady job at an accounting firm, or at WalMart.

There has been a lot going on behind the scenes on this planet that would defy imagination.

There are people walking around with a terrific and very startling view of the world we live in, and the galaxy we inhabit. But this larger reality has been kept from the majority of us, presumably for our own good.

It's too bad, because that is going to backfire terribly on those who have kept this secret. There will also be repercussions for those of us who have ignored the signs we've been offered. That number is shrinking though, with the help from our friends "out there".

The statistics involving ETs and contacts are growing exponentially. It is leading toward greater and greater contact experiences, and ultimately at least one large "event". This is unavoidable. All we can do who see this as an approaching reality is to point to others and say, "Look, there's a turn up ahead."

You said once this happens that,

quote:Originally by win 52
There will never be another hidden agenda.

This is what TD sees as well. Our earth "community" is going to make a change for the better; and this includes everything coming out.

You also said,

Most people will not accept talking about this, they will need to live it.

You're right on about that. If you are openminded and "aware" you can take what is before you and extrapolate from there.

If you are a die-hard skeptic, and it takes ton of bricks for you to see that we are being contacted now, and will be openly interacting soon, then a ton of bricks is what you'll get.

We've done our job by indicating these things. We can't effect a mass landing, we can only say it's going to happen. Once it's been said it's then up to the listener, and the clock.

Also, you talked about Slayer. Some people like Slayer, some like Neil Diamond. LOL (I like Neil haha).

I have to admit that the music is a part of TD's recollections (i.e., the concert) that I always have trouble reconciling with time travel and "contact events". How or why would music be involved in something like a contact event?

When I think about it I have trouble seeing that as a possibility. But almost as soon as I think that, I think, Why not? We all set up scenarios in our heads about how contact should occur. How do we know how it will ultimately happen?

A lot of people think of a ship landing on the White House lawn. Well, what if they didn't?

Music is - as is art - is something that crosses all cultural and racial borders on this planet. It is a language that speaks to the heart and soul of every human being. It is celebratory. All cultures througout history have used dance and music to express themselves, and their connection with nature and the universe. Music is spiritual, and music is magic, period.

I say, Why not? If our contact is to be a celebration of a moment that was a long time coming, why not music? I prefer this to something scientific, or political. Music reaches the common man. It extends from the lowliest man to the highest regent. I think it would be a fantastic statement about us, our friends, and the universe in which we all reside to have contact initiated in this way.

I'm sure there are greater and more meaningful ways, but I have trouble thinking of them at the moment.

I'm waiting for the concert, as is TD. In the meantime, I'm selling free tickets. haahah

Crackeur read the lyrics and sees Satan worship.

Win 52, you suggested that,

There may well be something to their lyrics, or it may just be a product of people loosing faith in the present religious dogma?

I think you're closer to the truth, but I don't know Slayer. Maybe they do like worshipping the dark one. Does anyone really believe there is a guy with a pitchfork whose favorite number is 666?

I think we've evolved past the days in the fifties where people thought rock music was the music of the devil. I think the last vestiges of this conservative and ignorant movement died in the 1980's when Iron Maiden's music was blamed for driving someone to commit murder, because it was Satanic. Come on.

You want to know what Satanic music is? Listen to commercial jingles. LOL Straight from Satan, direct to your living room.

win, you said,

I did connect to the crusifiction, but the emotions I felt were too strong for me and I bailed out.

That's very interesting. Are you saying you just somewhat related emotionally to this event, or that you used remote viewing, or some form of psychic connection to experience this event? Just curious...

I can simply sympathize with the suffering this man went through, and for what? We think that those were dark times, but we are fully capable of behaving in that manner now...

Thanks for your thoughts, win!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
OnTheDeck, here's a link to slayer lyrics. I don't believe in the devil nor do I believe there's some dude above us pulling strings but I do know satan worship songs when I read em.

www.darklyrics.com...

when you guys made up the part about the slayer concert, I'm sure you thought it was truly hysterical (it is) but now win 52, who no longer seems to believe in the god that at one time he thought he was talking to, is saying that this message from slayer's lyrics must be important. If not, why would jesus and the dead boys be rocking out to their "music." (I'm using that term lightly here).

since win seems to be the only person who actually believes this steaming pile of words, I'm merely trying to alert him to the fact that slayer is anything but "good vibes" with regards to message content in their songs.

win, on a side note, there is a very nice discussion on remote viewing ongoing in the paranormal section, which I think you might want to get involved in. I'm serious about that. far more substance in that thread than in the made up stuff on these pages.

edited to add the link.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

That's very interesting. Are you saying you just somewhat related emotionally to this event, or that you used remote viewing, or some form of psychic connection to experience this event? Just curious...

I tried to get there the same way that I use to see ahead on the road. I havn't said this before, but the picture I see is very much like TD's avatar. Like a portal you can see and hear through.

That time I was really trying hard and it seemed like I made a connection where I was feeling the emotions and was looking down from the cross through Jesus's eyes (only for a moment). What happened scared the crap out of me, but not like other times, I kind of knew what was going on for this one.

This also happened before (feeling emotions of people) and I didn't understand what it was. It will probably take a while to get used to it. I havn't tried again though.

That is one thing, then there are other times when I am guided, told, given information about things that I should be aware of and/or given direction on specific issues. The only way I know how to describe that experience is listening to the will of the creator.

This may be the result of telepathic communication with an other being that has a more galactic viewpoint.

As a side note...I am a Swede. The left side of my body has blood vessells that are not uniform. They go from wider to narrower and back to wider randomly. The Dr's say that is strange and some type of genetic anomalie. This is tied into the right side of my brain, which was not affected during my stroke, only the left side had a blood clot.

What I am seeing and hearing could be just what I was told during an OBE from my hospital bed, where I was told the stroke was part of my wake up call. This is also when I saw the concert/mass landing/new way of government event unfold.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

since win seems to be the only person who actually believes this steaming pile of words, I'm merely trying to alert him to the fact that slayer is anything but "good vibes" with regards to message content in their songs.

win, on a side note, there is a very nice discussion on remote viewing ongoing in the paranormal section, which I think you might want to get involved in. I'm serious about that. far more substance in that thread than in the made up stuff on these pages.

Thanks for the concern crakeur.

Yes there are some good things discussed about there and even experiments that prove this is accurate. It continues to explain the things that I have been seeing via remote viewing/projection.

Why I believe this is not a pile of probings, is that what I saw is in fact what TD is trying to disclose. I just didn't happen to see Slayer and Jesus on a stage together. That doesn't mean it won't happen at some point in the future.

I am not going to change my belief till I get information that I need to go in a different direction with my thinking. The same type of experience that made me change my life, giving me the information I am currently working towards as a goal in my life.

I guess 100 years ago it would have been the stake & fire for TD. Now people can only talk that way, or maybe we will try to get back into some of the old traditions?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hello everybody

havent been around for a little while..
um so what are we talking about now???
well gtg bye bye 8]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Crackeur, win 52 can and just has spoken for himself with regard to what TD and I have been trying to tell you.

You seem to believe well enough in remote viewing as a possibility, but at the same time refuse to listen to someone I (and maybe you?) believe is having credible remote viewing experiences.

And these observations are ever appreciated,

...since win seems to be the only person who actually believes this steaming pile of words...

You really do just light up a room don't you?

If you won't listen to TD or myself, at least try to open your mind to accept the possibility that what win is sharing with you might carry some weight.

I won't get into a discussion about Slayer, which is a music group about whom I know very little; but I will say that if you aren't the person writing the lyrics, then you don't understand where they're coming from, period.

If you want, like many conservative groups, to put words and thoughts into another individual's head - Satanic thoughts - that is perfectly all right. Just understand what you've done there is to project your fears onto something you clearly don't understand. Good to him who thinks good, and evil to him who thinks evil.

If you've met band members from groups such as these you know they're human beings. Some people are drawn to speed, thrash, and death metal. I loved and still love Black Sabbath. They could also be considered Satanic, but if you've watched the Osbournes on TV you'll know that reality is sometimes light years away from the fantasy you've created.

People in groups such as these need to perpetuate an image. Musicians in "clean cut" groups do the same thing.

Elvis was a great example of incorrectly judging a book by its cover. Clean cut, small town boy, singing gospel songs. Except he enticed a fourteen year old away from her parents when he was twenty-four, and was addicted to drugs. Pop diva Whitney Houston was a glamorous and popular songstress who was secretly addicted to crack coc aine.

Things are often not what they seem. I have friends who won't listen to Rage Against the Machine because they think the cursing is unnecessary. If you were really able to get past all of that stuff and understand what the songwriter really felt and meant you'd drop these petty judgments. I thought we were past this stuff...

Eminem's lyrics talk about raping his mom. Do you think Eminem would like to rape his mother? Because I don't. Do I agree with his lyrics? Not necessarily. But I don't think he's a proponent of the theory that "Incest starts at home."

If you want to go after him for his lyrics that's all well and good. Maybe you should have Jerry Falwell by your side when you do so...I'm sure the likes of Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson don't have any skeletons in the closet...

Crackeur, notice how you feel you have to ask people to think a certain way, while TD and myself suggest they think for themselves.

Also notice how many people you have "urged" to act or think a certain way, and how effective that route has been.

You're like a polite fascist: "Please think this way. It's for your own good." I'm sure no one appreciates being told what to do, or how to think. I'm glad you're not president.

I'm starting a clean, new post for win 52.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I had to send this piece to TD,

I havn't said this before, but the picture I see is very much like TD's avatar. Like a portal you can see and hear through.

I wonder about that...

You said,

That time I was really trying hard and it seemed like I made a connection where I was feeling the emotions and was looking down from the cross through Jesus's eyes (only for a moment). What happened scared the crap out of me, but not like other times, I kind of knew what was going on for this one.

These experiences you're having, if they are real, are profound. You are very fortunate to have had these experiences. I appreciate you sharing them.

You said,

That is one thing, then there are other times when I am guided, told, given information about things that I should be aware of and/or given direction on specific issues. The only way I know how to describe that experience is listening to the will of the creator.

I suspect you are guided as well. And for very important reasons...

You described your physical condition,

As a side note...I am a Swede. The left side of my body has blood vessells that are not uniform...The Dr's say that is strange and some type of genetic anomalie. This is tied into the right side of my brain, which was not affected during my stroke, only the left side had a blood clot.

It's interesting how an accident, or physical problems are sometimes triggers for these sort of experiences...That's very interesting.

You described your out of body experience,

What I am seeing and hearing could be just what I was told during an OBE from my hospital bed, where I was told the stroke was part of my wake up call. This is also when I saw the concert/mass landing/new way of government event unfold.

I really feel you're not making this up. It's very significant if this is indeed the experience you had.

You also said,

Why I believe this is not a pile of probings, is that what I saw is in fact what TD is trying to disclose. I just didn't happen to see Slayer and Jesus on a stage together. That doesn't mean it won't happen at some point in the future.

You're right about your last statement above.

Your experience, or vision is close enough that it should not be dismissed simply because there were details of TD's recollections that you didn't have.

It's like two people saying they both had visions of the Hindenburg bursting into flames and crashing to the ground, but one of you saw ambulances rushing to the scene and one didn't. Do we forget about the burning dirigible and focus on the ambulance item...? No. I think that's a fair analogy.

In any event, I remember first reading your statements to that effect and feeling my heart thumping and my palms get clammy.

You said,

I am not going to change my belief till I get information that I need to go in a different direction with my thinking.

Good for you!

It's actually very bizarre, but for a person to not only attempt to discredit our story, but to try to talk other people out of, not only believing it, but to try to talk them into going somewhere else is unbelievable to me. To each his own.

Lastly, but not leastly,

I guess 100 years ago it would have been the stake & fire for TD. Now people can only talk that way, or maybe we will try to get back into some of the old traditions?

Not unless these people get into power. LOL But we know that's not going to happen, now don't we?

Reason, understanding, compassion and truth will prevail. Others may feel they need to cram these things into your head; to tell you how to think and act.

But you, me, TD, and everyone else sharing these things need do nothing but step out of the way and let these things through. They'll do the work on their own. That part's not our job.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
First, lombozo, TD's been asked for lottery numbers, and I believe the outcomes of sporting events. LOL

Really, I know he probably couldn't tell you. In fact, he'll probably say, How much do you want to know? ahaha Because you could volunteer...BUT, I think you're on a different page.

I can see how much you'd like them to win a Super Bowl. I don't know much about the team, but I'm sure they're good. Neither of us, though, could give you an answer on this.

I'll cross my fingers though.

I did some quick reading on the Eagles and saw that they won their last Superbowl in 1960. Is this correct?

1960 remains the most celebrated year in Eagle history. Shaw, Van Brocklin and Bednarik (each in his last season before retirement) led a team more notable for its grit than its talent (one observer later quipped that the team had "nothing but a championship") to its first division title since 1949.

On December 26, 1960, one of the coldest days in recorded Philadelphia history, the Eagles faced Vince Lombardi's Green Bay Packers in the NFL title game and dealt the mighty Lombardi the sole championship game loss of his storied career.

Bednarik was the last NFL player to play an entire game without leaving the field in that game, lining up at center on offense and at linebacker on defense. Fittingly, the game ended as Bednarik tackled a struggling Jim Taylor and refused to allow him to stand until the last seconds had ticked away.

SOURCE

That game was probably a great game. I hope you get to see it repeated. It looks like they've gotten close on a couple of occasions, but no win yet...

Fingers crossed!

Hi, reaganero!

You asked,

how many licks does it really take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

The owl says, "Uh-thrrree."

I say, The world may never know...

[edit on 4-4-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
You seem to believe well enough in remote viewing as a possibility, but at the same time refuse to listen to someone I (and maybe you?) believe is having credible remote viewing experiences.

Yes, I believe remove viewing is possible. The main character in your novel is claiming he has travelled from the future and visited himself in the present. That isn't remote viewing, that's time travel.

The main character in your novel claims he was abducted (outside made up IRS offices no less) by aliens. That isn't remote viewing.

The main character in your novel claims to have hooked up with Mel Gibson and witness Jesus on the cross. That isn't remote viewing. That's ridiculous time travel.

As you rework your novel for the second go around, try and tighten your story up and focus on only one thing. Time travel. Aliens. Remote Viewing. Your trying to jam too many things into your story, muddling the narrative.

You really do just light up a room don't you?

Why yes I do. Thanks for noticing.

I won't get into a discussion about Slayer, which is a music group about whom I know very little; but I will say that if you aren't the person writing the lyrics, then you don't understand where they're coming from, period.

Read any of the lyrics printed on the page I linked. I don't know if I have ever actually heard their music as I am not a huge fan of metal and I really like my music to have some lyrical content beyond shouting at or about the devil but I can read and I highly doubt the line "religion is a whore" can be meant in any way other than anti-religion which is anti-jesus which means jesus at an anti-religion concert is about as ridiculous as TD being abducted by aliens outside the "Montauk Facility" IRS office which, apparently, is in any town other than Montauk, possibly off of ext 52 but nowhere near Montauk.

People in groups such as these need to perpetuate an image. Musicians in "clean cut" groups do the same thing.

I'm not saying a thing about the lads in the band other than the songs they sing are, apparently, about the devil and are, based on my reading some lyrics, somewhat anti-religion. (other than worshipping satan).

I understand marketing and selling a product and I understand that these band members might be wholesome and churchgoing but their music is about something very different and the crowds they attract (although a stadium is probably a bit of a stretch for a devil worshipping 80's metal act - they probably don't fill too many stadiums these days but I could be wrong) are not the ones that would be all over the whole jesus thing, unless they are burning effigies.

If you want to go after him for his lyrics that's all well and good. Maybe you should have Jerry Falwell by your side when you do so...I'm sure the likes of Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson don't have any skeletons in the closet...

I'm not going after anyone for their lyrics so stop trying to deflect the major flaws and inane aspects of your fictional account of a boy who took too many drugs and wound up thinking he time travelled and was abducted by aliens.

The issue is that, according to your story, Jesus goes to a Slayer concert with a whole bunch of people who died (and who happen to all be part of one conspiracy or another - how appropriate for this site) and aliens will come and the whole world will change.

Jesus at a devil worshipping metal concert is hysterical. It makes for great comedy but you aren't promoting a comedy. No, you are promoting a non-fictional speculation of a non-fictional specualtive drug addled memory.

Crackeur, notice how you feel you have to ask people to think a certain way, while TD and myself suggest they think for themselves.

I'm sorry, I don't. I do notice that you seem to take all the giant, gaping holes in your fictional specualtive totally true drug induced sci-fi memories and twist them and push them aside so that you can deflect the issues.

You're like a polite fascist: "Please think this way. It's for your own good." I'm sure no one appreciates being told what to do, or how to think. I'm glad you're not president.

If you think that my pointing out all the mistakes or ridiculous aspects of your story is telling people how to think, you need to get a better understanding of how things work in the world. You made up a story, based on a friend who cannot, it seems, talk for himself. You told that story. There were mistakes, holes or just downright stupidity in it. You got called out on it. It's what people do when they are told a tall tale. They break it down. They analyze it. They look for any shreds of truth.

Other than the name of your main character (and even that might not be true), I haven't found one shred.

I know you find my questioning of your story to be a nuisance but that is the nature of this site. You come here, you tell a story, you should expect some folks to say "hey, wait a minute, Jesus at a devil worshipping concert with dead people from every single conspiracy discussed on this site? Aliens and abductions too? Perhaps we should look into this here story."

I am, however, pleased that you find my posts to be polite. The facism part I could do without but what I have seen on this site, and in life, is that when someone is questioned and they don't have the answers they claim to have, they resort to these kinds of tactics.

I'm a facist.
I'm disinfo
I'm psyops
I'm cointelpro

I'm whatever name you want to call me to deflect the true issue, that you have a story that is looking more and more ridiculous with each and every one of your 5,000 word posts.

TD's been conspicuously absent since I pointed out his inability to answer for himself. Is he discovering the Americas with the vikings? Is he in the future, rocking out with holocaust victims at some skinhead rally?

Is he partying with Paris Hilton in the 1400's?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't want to debate this with you. That's not why I'm here. Your points have been made, and clearly, in their previous, succinct form.

You said,

Yes, I believe remove viewing is possible. The main character in your novel is claiming he has travelled from the future and visited himself in the present. That isn't remote viewing, that's time travel.

I also understand the difference between remote viewing and physical time travel.

The reason I mentioned that you seemed to believe in remote viewing was only to point out that win 52 has used this ability to see our future, and in doing so has seen what TD also says is going to come to pass. In other words, a remote viewer has confirmed what TD is saying.

I wasn't saying that physical time travel and remote viewing are the same thing.

I understand the problems associated with the suggestion that Jesus will be present at a concert where Slayer will be performing.

There's no use debating this, as I can't prove it will happen, and you can't prove it won't.

I don't want to distract here with a debate, not because me or TD don't like having his accounts challenged, but because we see the futility and unnecessary waste of our and everyone else's time in doing so.

We are offering this information without proof. I think our last reader just took his own life at my reiteration of that point.

You offered some self-congratulation,

I am, however, pleased that you find my posts to be polite.

Polite to the point of injuring yourself.

You said,

The facism part I could do without but what I have seen on this site, and in life, is that when someone is questioned and they don't have the answers they claim to have, they resort to these kinds of tactics.

I'm a facist.
I'm disinfo
I'm psyops
I'm cointelpro

I don't think you're a fascist. I'll be honest, we're on a conspiracy site. I know there are government programs that hire people to infiltrate message boards and make posts with an agenda other than expressing their own viewpoint.

It wouldn't surprise me to discover that you were one such person, however. And I don't mean personal offense, but the nature of your posts here can be interpreted in any myriad ways.

I don't know if you are a practicing fascist or not, but the tack you have taken with regard to your sense of responsibility to instruct others how to think and act would, in a political forum, be properly called fascist.

It is an extreme point of view that insists it is the only view, and when applied politically, is a repressive and controlling form of government.

I don't mean any personal offense, and I admit it was unfair to make this statement. I ask your forgiveness.

Your position, again, was clear in its succinct form.

Finally,

TD's been conspicuously absent since I pointed out his inability to answer for himself. Is he discovering the Americas with the vikings? Is he in the future, rocking out with holocaust victims at some skinhead rally?

Is he partying with Paris Hilton in the 1400's?

He's around. He has a life. LOL If he does travel to these places I promise we'll write about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The reason I mentioned that you seemed to believe in remote viewing was only to point out that win 52 has used this ability to see our future, and in doing so has seen what TD also says is going to come to pass. In other words, a remote viewer has confirmed what TD is saying.

win 52 started positng in this thread, on his own tangent, telling everyone about his talks with god. then he changed his approach and started implying that he was probably talking to his future self, just like TD. then he changed again to remote viewing.

Win 52 is, in my eyes, a confused individual who may or may not have the ability to remote view but who clearly is looking for some attention. To gain this attention he has altered his story several times so that his version of his events coincide or comply with your version of TD's events. (not sure about TD's version of his events as he really only says he was stoned and then he calls me names and tries to solicit sexual gratification from me).

Win 52 corroborating his story is about as reliable as Tommy Flanagan corroborating anything. (not sure who Tommy Flanagan is? www.leenite.org... )

I hate to burst your bubble but I am the farthest thing from a gov't agent, disinfo agent, psyops, facist etc.

I know that might come as a surprise to you since anyone who thinks that your story is a lie must be conspiring against you but that is the truth. Crakeur is not a disinfo agent of any kind. He merely doesn't believe a single word of what you claim happened to your friend. That doesn't make Crakeur a disnfo agent. It makes him a thinking man who can see right from wrong, truth from fiction.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hey crakeur....I have only read the last post so far, since posting.

I am curious now, as to how you have diagnosed my condition. Nothing like a made up diagnosis after one of your famous probings.

I am still undecided as to who I do talk to (the Creator), who took me on an (OBE)?(the Creator), and who continues to give me insight (the Creator/(ET?)).

At times I do see visions as well, that only can be remote viewing experiences.

Currently I am leaning towards astral projection where I go OBE, connect with my target, and come back to inform the left side of my brain what I saw.

That is why I came to ATS and I figured if there was an answer, it was in here. I was also looking for people who were talking about the same things that I had seen and been told about.

I have discovered that there is not just one thing you can do, if you learn to work with the right side of your brain, but rather a whole arsenal of psi powers that are available to people with this ability. That goes right to moving mountains, like Jesus said people could do.(That was not a parable like the Bible recorders thought, thus not changing the meaning, You can move mountains with the right side of your brain.

You just need to be 100% committed to what you are doing. I am on that tack, going headlong into the wind, looking for the new world, trying to prove the world isn't flat.

Before you start making diagnosises of my condition, you need to understand my condition.

Understand my condition....hummm...that may be a problem for you

I think that a second and even third diagnosis is needed. Hopefully there are more understanding Dr's out there?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52I am still undecided as to who I do talk to (the Creator), who took me on an (OBE)?(the Creator), and who continues to give me insight (the Creator/(ET?)).

I didn't come up with a diagnosis, I simply said that you keep changing your theories to suit the thread's direction.

How can the Creator still be an option if, several posts ago, you stated you are no longer sure of his existence.

you think you're talking to someone who you don't think exists?

Win, you seem like a nice guy and as we have discussed in u2u's, I think you might be onto something with the remote viewing. However, you seem to be one step behind OTD in his telling of this fable and it appears to me as if you are reading his posts and then altering your story as he goes along.

Truth is, at this point in the thread, it wouldn't surprise me if OTD said you were the time traveller and TD was a front to protect you.

That's how ludicrous this is all starting to sound.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join