It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
of course, please point this out, throw up the link to the source!!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hi, Crackeur!

by the way, it's Crakeur.

I knew I was flip-flopping on that. My apologies. "E" before "U", "U" before "E" who knows...? Is it French?

You said,

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Tell it, brother!

You asked a question I have long anticipated,

You seem to do the bulk of the answering for the TD questions...

Why is this? Why does it seem as though you've written this about him without giving him the script so that he can discuss it?

I'm not talking about grammar or diction but the story itself. You seem to answer all the questions with details that only he would know and he answers with these more broad, open ended responses.

Here's the thing. I am excited to share these things as an observer/outside party.

I also have a tendency to see things from the readers' ("our" side) perspective, and I know that people want details. There is a larger context in which TD's experiences can be placed, and that context is within the larger changes that are taking place on our planet.

I feel a need to put things into context, and TD is operating simply as an abductee sharing his experiences; although, he has a lot to share about our future as well.

I feel the need to point out the significance of his experiences. TD is also doing this, but doesn't have the predilection for detail that I do.

You'll notice that TD is a regular guy, with a short temper at times, etc. This is real. He's a guy who's had strange experiences, some of them that have made him feel like a victim, and he's just sharing things from one person to another.

His behavior should also evidence that he's not a guy playing savior, who is serene, enlightened, and full of love, who perpetuates this facade to gain followers. He just doesn't care about that. I understand, and he understands this presumption on behalf of some people reading about his experiences, but it should be clear there is no place for that.

The long and short of it is, I am who I am, and TD is who he is, period. He's the guy who's had the experiences, and I'm one of you who wants to bring all of my background and studies to bear on those experiences. That's it.

Just two different approaches. LOL

win 52,

Gosh....what a great day.

I agree, win 52. I totally agree! It's a great day, a great year, and a great decade - and it will be more so as the bad stuff becomes exposed for what it is, falls away, and we get on our way to our future!

You said,

It is great to live with a positive outlook.....since I have quit reading certain posts. It is tough to deny that crakeur has all of the answers he needs.

You said it. Anyone not promoting the positivity can dance their funeral dirge under a dark cloud. I choose to stand tall under sunny skies. Why not?

And yes, Crack - "eur" has enough information to make an educated decision. And I don't just mean in this thread, I mean on the Internet and wherever else he gets his "accurate" information. Everyone else also has what they need at their disposal.

This "fraudulent" story is not the be all and end all. We should only be looked at as a piece of the puzzle, no more, no less. If you're looking for life's answers you will not find them here. You'll find them in yourself. If there's anything we've offered here to help you on your path, then please go with god. If not, move along and find your truth elsewhere. Peace.

If you feel the need to disparage myself or TD for saying what we have, please give us your worst. Sincerely. We're not important. We're just two people.

Unload your worst criticisms. We endure them willingly. We have chosen to do so, and we respect your right to act this way, because we value you more than your government, and often more than the society in which you live.

If that is your agenda, you have more to worry about "at home" than you do with TD or myself and our "fabrications".

win 52, you said,

If you think that one person will have some type of stature after this is over, you might be one of the people that may not be around anymore.

No one has dominion or stature over anyone else. The people that walk around with a sense of self-importance will suffer the most. The bigger they are the harder they fall. The meek shall inherit the earth.

If you've done any self-searching you will see the obviousness of this. We are all the same.

You said,

People won't be so ignorant towards others and people will be on the same page, because there will always be full disclosure on every issue. There will be no more hidden agendas.

Right you are, my friend. It's all coming out. Shout out to G. W. Bush and MJ-12. Hope you're paper shredding...

win 52, thank you for the following,

There is a better way on the horizon. We can get there with or without certain people. Guess what? It is not us people that will be doing things for ourselves, oh, we will be a part of it, but we wont be the only ones involved.

We are not going to be doing this alone. Much help. There is still good out there. In TD's case, we are going to see a mass landing that will send people's jaws dropping. If you're on the wrong side of this event my heart goes out to you.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE There is GOOD out there.
We OPpose DECEPTION.
Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

SOURCE

You said,

There will be others that have traveled from all parts of the Universe to help us out of those deep ruts we seem to be stuck in.

There will be others that look like us, but who are not from here, and there will be many that are. We are heading toward a cosmic party, and we are the guests of honor.

Also,

We will take our proper place in the Galactic community. There is nobody here on this planet (good bad or ugly) that change things. This will become our new reality.

We couldn't change this reality if we wanted to. Someone whom I consider to be a credible abductee, Paula Thorneycroft, was told in one of her "contact" experiences, which are still occurring, that we are on the verge of a time when we will be openly interacting and a part of a community that includes many other ET species, that I suggest are from this galaxy, universe, and beyond.

win, you said it man,

We will all be able to travel where ever we desire and explore things that have been hidden from us. What would it be like to unlock the secrets of the universe? We are going to find out.

Put your party hats on! This isn't optimism, it's reality. And we'd like to get everyone up to speed.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My question:

The human kind is kind of... losing my respect when it comes to environmental care, and people who commit such hate crimes. Recently my town has had 3 crimes done by teenagers. So, I ask, does mankind ever clean up it's act? Do we ever stop making so many stupid mistakes?

Do we find another efficient alternative for petroleum? Is it Hydrogen, or are we going to find some other amazing discovery on fuels?

Do you know John Titor?

My friend from HighImpactHalo.org (same as Mman19) wants to know:

Did you realize that you're scientifically inaccurate?

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Turmolt]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
of course, please point this out, throw up the link to the source!!

start with this while I search for the thread naming the hoaxers.

I do find it interesting that you've met her.

sure does add validity to your story
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
the picture and civil war being wrong is what makes it a hoax you say? I say this timeline is altered yet again. I am sticking to what I said, if the day comes I think its not true that it is in my mind, I will let you know. some thread does not confirm or deny anything, good try though!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
as I said, there's another thread on here naming names. I'll find it.

Of course you'll tell me that the outing of the hoaxer in this timeline doesn't mean that in your mind's timeline it didn't really happen. Is there no arguing with delusion?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ok More High Impact Halo questions

If he's from the future then why is he using the internet as a medium?

Is there going to be any more major hurricanes developing towards New Orleans?

Will we ever be invaded and seized by another country?

Will a nuclear weapons attack happen?

Will anything significant happen on December 21, 2012?

Will the media ever stop trying to scare the world?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
ugh. I can't believe this thread is still going.

Here's some advice for your future hoaxes. This one was very ill conceived, poorly executed, and frankly, unintentionally funny

1) Don't react emotionally to being challenged. Titor was a master at this. He never lashed out or cursed at the normal reaction of people wanting proof, evidence or back-up to the claims. If I were actually a time traveller, I would expect people to think I was crazy or full of BS, so I wouldn't curse at them for challenging me. When you curse and lash out at being challenged, it makes you look like bad, plain and simple

2) you bit off more than you can chew. You should have chosen alien abduction or time travel. Trying to juggle the subtle nuances of a double hoax are way beyond you, and out of your league. Start small, and work your way up next time

3) Leave Jesus Christ out of it. People were executed for less in medievil times. Blasphemers !!!

4) You shouldn't collect e-mails. Its really creepy. In this day and age of online predators and e-mail scams, you can never be too safe. I am pretty close to seeing if there is an internet watch dog group I can report you to.

5) You put yourself in a position where I have to ask myself if you are the most important, controverisal, significant human being that ever walked the earth, or an internet hoaxer.
If you really have met aliens, and travelled in time, you really would be more significant than any other human being that ever lived. Having seen your myspace page, I'm voting hoaxer.

6) Don't link Billy Meier and John Titor on your website. I wouldn't fraternize with hoaxers like that, its guilt by association.

7) Leave the part of you having two bags of weed on the day of your abduction out of the story. It just goes to hurt the credibility of your story. I've been so high I've seen spiders.

lastly, if you want to attack me, call me names, go ahead. It will inspire me to go through every link on your website and myspace page, and show where you plagarized other haxes to make up your story(serpo meets titor anyone ?) That could be fun.

so anyway, what gives ? we should have a vote on what the motivation for the hoax was

a) needing attention. You want internet notariety like Titor
b) money. This will all lead to a book, movie, tee shirts and hats for sale
c) worse. you are collecting e-mails to start a cult or some other weirdness.

I vote b, that explains why you get so angry. You see titor selling tee shirts, movies being made, so you add aliens, and hope to make it big.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
First, Turmolt. What's up, my man?

You asked,

My question:

The human kind is kind of... losing my respect when it comes to environmental care, and people who commit such hate crimes. Recently my town has had 3 crimes done by teenagers.

So, I ask, does mankind ever clean up it's act? Do we ever stop making so many stupid mistakes?

Yours is a good question.

The answer that immediately comes to mind is that mankind has always had a "clean act". There are, however, a small minority that have been answering for and acting on behalf of mankind that didn't exactly have our best interests in mind; i.e., they have not had a "clean act".

Love was not at the forefront of their minds, and was not the motivating force behind their agenda.

Ignorance, for the most part, has driven the majority of our race forward, and it has been, in large part, the fault of this small minority who has mislead the majority of beings on this planet as to our origins, and what our existence is all about.

Does this make sense? Our mistakes are understood up to a certain point, but after a certain point no longer become our property; we are being mislead.

Once all of this becomes clear, we will be introduced to our larger reality, which should have happened decades ago, and we will then take responsibility for our actions.

The majority of this planet is acting on outdated information, and it is the fault of a small, select few.

Love guides the judgment of those who look upon our situation, and it is this terrific love that will free us from the illusions that have kept us victim for so long.

Make no mistake, we have been mislead, and our friends and family in this universe are going to, in no uncertain terms, free us from our bonds.

As a human being, does that make you feel good? It should.

Turmolt, you asked,

Do we find another efficient alternative for petroleum? Is it Hydrogen, or are we going to find some other amazing discovery on fuels?

Don't even worry about it, my man. Petroleum is the worst of your worries. LOL How about an engine that runs on free energy? How about a society based on mutual contribution, compassion, and respect?

Send your mind in these directions and you'll start to get a taste of what's to come.

You asked,

Do you know John Titor?

No. I don't. TD says he believes he not only knows who Titor is, but that he's met "her". Take that as you will.

How important is it that TD may or may not have an opinion on Titor? Titor is a time travel story. He may or may not exist. TD says he believes Titor was a team, and that it was a woman who headed that team.

Of what importance is this? What if the Titor story was a lie? Titor's story and TD's story are not important.

It's not important whether or not someone time traveled. Yes, we are maintaining that TD had time traveling experiences, but try not to treat these experiences as more important than the messages they are trying to impart.

You can become embroiled in the specifics of either story, but the main point here is the MESSAGE BEHIND THE STORIES.

You should be asking yourself what's going on here. Don't be distracted by Titor's or TD's story - look behind what these people are saying. What's going on behind the scenes? Read between the lines.

TD and I are total fruitcakes, fine. But why are we doing this? Is there something more we're pointing a finger to that has some validity?

Are we here for no other purpose than to make a mockery of this subject? Some would like to think so. Fine, they're right. But why are we here? We're making a lot of noise for some reason and it's not our health.

Turmolt, you make a very important point,

Did you realize that you're scientifically inaccurate?

I will give your response all due attention. Some would respond curtly and say, "I've had these experiences, therefore they're true."

I have an open enough mind that I might accept this to be true to some degree, but let's entertain the scientific aspect of all of this.

Exactly how accurate is science? How long does science hold onto its theories before they are rewritten?

How much does science purport to know about this universe? Does science know what a soul is? Can they prove or disprove the existence of a soul?

Does science know what depression is? Does science know what love is?

Have any scientists that you know of actually time traveled?

Let me ask you this, "Is it a scientific certainty that a scientist 'must' have time traveled to make time travel a reality?"

Another question, "Can time travel exist outside of a scientists's discovery of said phenomenon?"

What is a scientist? I think we've given to much weight to this specialization. Too many people have based their belief systems on a person with a scale and a mathematics degree; a little too much faith - the same faith that's been bestowed upon too many a minister.

You really need to ask yourself what this magical word "scientist" is, and how they differ from an average human being.

Does a scientist who graduated from MIT know more about the universe and existence than you do? Have you been to school with one of these people? I would say they aren't too much up on anything.

I want more than a "scientific" opinion. I want to see how they came to that decision. And I'll tell you that 9 out of 10 times they are using the same logic, common sense and abilities that you and I have granted to us at birth.

However, with regard to the topic of time travel, what if, like many other experiences in life, things don't happen, or unfold as you had predicted they would?

Alex Collier, an ET abductee, came out with a revelation about the behavior of black holes, which I mentioned in a previous post.

Collier's observation about black holes at the time contradicted the theory of renowned physicist Stephen Hawking, but when Hawking later rescinded his theory of black holes that theory came to agree with what Collier had said earlier.

Our science books are being rewritten every day. And right now, even more so. Our discoveries right now are moving faster than the text books can keep up with them. And when all is said and done, our planet will be virtually unrecognizable to those that have come before us.

Continued...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Crak "eur" LOL (I know you have to be kidding...to some extent...)

Crak "eur", you so perceptively pointed out the "debunk" thread for Titor that I can't manage to escape the inarguable logic used there to totally destroy Titor's story,

john titor is a quack.

SOURCE

Problem solved. I was sure that Titor's story would take years of scientific research to research, but one extremely fortunate poster was able to undermine his entire story with a stroke (or a few strokes) of the keyboard.

I was afraid I might have to do some reading, or at the very least consider the possibility, but I can clearly see judging by that poster's observations that Titor is indeed a "quack".

Case closed as far as I'm concerned. Next.

OK, I will allow that thread an opportunity to present its case and quote from the first poster there,

Another big one is his claims of Civil Unrest and indeed a Civil War in the US in 2004/2005. (He actually contradicts himself a few times, saying 2005 instead of 2004 and vice versa).

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.
and again:

This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.

Now, we haven't seen any Waco type events so far. Nor any Civil Unrest leading up to this coming election.

Wow, there it is. Indisputable proof that Titor was a liar. Let me just close this book and hit the sack.

Did you know that there are two people claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby? Wow!

Is there no other way to interpret civil unrest than a revisit of the Civil War of 1861?

If you're looking for soldiers in blue coats, firing muskets to bring these predictions into reality you're going to be waiting a long time.

Is this all of the penetrating research done on the Titor story?

The poster in the "debunk" thread said,

He claims the light from the laser is being bent as it passes through the gravitational field of the device. If this was the case, ALL the light passing near the device would be bent.

I didn't realize we had Richard Feynman with us. Does this poster have such an intimate knowledge of time travel that they can spout off every byproduct of time travel with such authority? How can you speak on time travel without having the personal experience?

With those with eyes to see, this is not debunking or disproving time travel, as much as it is postulating and regurgitating what our lackluster science has clearly had such a hard time explaining. Come on!

Moving on.

Mman19, you asked,

Why not? Honestly, why not? Just about every person on this planet utilizes the Internet. It is a very real and practical way to communicate to everyone in a manner that they can understand.

Sometimes the most simple answer is the right one. This is a medium we use to communicate. It is wholly possible that you can't predict when and how contact with an ET race, or a time traveler will take place.

Again I ask, Why not?

You asked,

Nothing against the human beings in New Orleans, but who cares? I'll let TD respond if he has anything.

You're missing the bigger picture here, and it's not about meteorology.

You asked,

A good question. As far as I know the answer is no. TD can also answer...

you asked,

This is very probable from what I understand, but the probability could be considered a percentage less than 100%. Also, the location is up in the air. Most likely, if this were to happen, it could happen outside of the U.S.

It's in the air, good sir. Most likely this event will be thwarted by lovely ETs.

You asked,

Yes. What you define as "significant" is up to you.

There is so much going on now, and that will occur before 2012, I feel you really need to enjoy what is being gifted to you now. Enjoy your life. It is happening now. You won't have to wait, my good friend. Open your eyes.

Finally,

Yes. In good time. Please be patient. Those in the media would like this to stop as much as you would.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thanks for that long, lengthy pile of words OTD but I was asking TD about it. Clearly he cannot speak on his own behalf and clearly the pontificating is left to you.
That is a strange aspect to his story spoken thru you. Why does he need a medium to put his words out there? Why does everything important need to come from you? You were the one posting his timeline, you have defended his story with back up info culled from his story.

Why can't he speak for himself? Is it because he is not as calm as you and he tends to shoot from the hip (exit 52 for example)?

Nothing against your prose, you're articulate as all hell and the writing is well done but let the man speak and answer for himself.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mman19
Ok More High Impact Halo questions

1)I am not from the future!!! LOL
2)I think so
3)they are trying to stage a war between the US and china
4)there is supposed to be, but the mass landing blocks it!!
5)I think spiritual cleansing
6)the media will lose its grip on the world indeed

and syrinx,
back for more fame I see, what is a teen ager doing running around here?
I am sorry, I cant take someone who calls them self "eater of the dead" seriously myself, you been watching too much harry potter movies, go play your play station or something kid, I could care less for your opinion and that is all it is.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE THREAD, MOVE ON KID!

crakuer,
blah blah blah blah blah blah

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

and syrinx,
back for more fame I see, what is a teen ager doing running around here?
I am sorry, I cant take someone who calls them self "eater of the dead" seriously myself, you been watching too much harry potter movies, go play your play station or something kid, I could care less for your opinion and that is all it is.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE THREAD, MOVE ON KID!

I like ATS, and I want hoaxes moved to creative fiction areas.

Eater of the dead is a book by Micheal Crichton that discusses an actual ancient manuscript that may indicate neandertal man survived into modern day, possibly as late as about 1050. Great read, I recommend it !

I can't take anyone with a timetravel story with Jesus at a slayer concert seriously.

Why don't you and OTD just come off it and admit the hoax ?

That will surely be less humiliating that when you get banned, right ?

oh, and how do you get away with putting your website in your sig ? Isn't that against the rules ?

one last thing. You should have taken a page out of Titors story and stopped posting. That's what made him a star.

[edit on 23-3-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

crakuer,
blah blah blah blah blah blah

that is exactly the same thing I hear when your mouthpiece spews text.

TD, your inability to discuss your own adventures through time is disturbing. Why are you unable to talk about it without acting like a 4 year old and yet your talking head seems to be able to pontificate for hours on end, with amazing detail, about your experiences.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
syrinx and crakuer,
I did not come here to cater to your ego's, I dont care for either of your opinions, both of you have been insulting me over and over, what do you expect?

I find it disturbing that you havent backed off yet, your the mod here, you have the ability to make things happen so go for it, but again as I stated before, if I go off topic, it is noticed, but when people like syrinx does its OK.

I could care less about this message board at this point, I am not going to kiss up like syrinx for some extra ATS points. he obviously likes this thread because he has not moved on yet, and yet he is another coward hiding behind a screen name.

you say I argue like a four year old but have you looked at your own posts?? please.........look at your posts you put out on this forum, the both of you, your both real tough sitting behind keyboards repeating yourselves over and over trying to get a rise out of me, you brought up mantauk in what 8 posts? and syrinx just throws out the word hoax every post, so WTF??

kiss off!! do what you got to moderator and little side kick boy! maybe you'll get some more points and a t-shirt you cheese ball.

OTD,
if they ban me, sorry dude! this crap is getting on my nerves, i came here for the open minds, not the cowards that repeat themselves in every post.
maybe I was better off on the smaller message boards with less traffic and more open minds, perhaps they need to follow the site slogan, "deny ignorance", maybe I need to follow it, wait a sec, I am, I deny them and they cant handle it and come back with cheese remarks and pass their know it all judgement on me.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
other than telling one person to remain civil and a direction to stick to the topic at hand, I have done no moderating in this thread. For starters, I am not a skunkworks mod and second, it wouldn't be very unbiased of me to moderate a thread I am involved in.

What I have pointed out to you is that your manner of posting and your almost complete lack of details in your discussion about your own time travel and abduction experience vs OTD's vivid, detailed descriptions seem strange and when questioned you go off the handle like a child being scolded for being naughty.

Why? Why can't you talk about your tale in a manner that would seem like it is coming from the person having the experience? Why does OTD seem to know more about your travels than you do? Why, when questioned, do you get so damned defensive over things like your employment at the IRS, the Montauk gaffe etc? This tale is very hard to swallow and you cannot expect people to just line up and take the kool aid. Well, not all of us. There are going to be people questioning it, especially when OTD adds details like the amount of drugs taken etc. It's too phenomenal to be accepted at face value and you, of all people, should understand that.

If you want to get YOUR message out there, I strongly suggest you prepare yourself to deal with the naysayers as we exist and we aren't looking for fame, notoriety or potential coffee mug sales. We're looking for truth.

Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That question could be answered swiftly by listening to a few of the talk shows with TD and OTD.

If TD would be disclosing in this shark tank without assistance, I am quite positive he would have already been banned, just like Titor. I know how some people feel about what Titor brought up, but that doesn't make it a hoax just because a few people thought so.

The future is based on the choices we make today. Every second thousands of people make free will choices, which could go either way. How can you have 100% certainty in any future, because it is a continuously evolving thing. The mystery of evolution solved!

The past is much more easy to replay, because that is recorded as part of our experiences. We may forget, but it is all recorded....the good....the bad... and .... the ugly.

That in itself is a frightening thought. Someone is watching!

It is the fact so many hidden agendas exist that we have lost our direction and we are in need of a good swift kick in the butt to get us back on the program.

So in the case of Titor not having to save her family (I havn't read the whole story from the begining yet), That reality could have easily changed if one person made a differen't choice. Boy, I can easily see why the US Govt's smartest minded people got excedrin headaches trying to figure it all out.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thats a good thread. Nice one.
I would ask, is my man as hot as every. Or will me and trover stay together. Or, will the world be runned by gay presidents like bush. Sorry, i donot really suport him.
peace

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Crackeur and syrinx, this thread does not belong to either of you, and it isn't going to move off topic at your behest.

Also, this thread is in the speculative section. Coming in here and demanding proof is like walking into McDonalds and asking for an AK-47 assault rifle.

TD responded to your posts, and amazingly to syrinx's posts, which are simply denunciations without much merit. We recognize the incongruity of having a 2,000 old savior figure present at a modern day rock concert.

It's OK to think it's crazy. Really, we won't fault you for it. But your incredulity is not going to engender a change of heart on TD's side, because he's relaying to you his unedited memories of these experiences.

Why would he change his story simply because some people find parts of it unbelievable? Does that make sense?

TD also indicated (LOL) that he isn't concerned that I'm posting more detailed posts than he is, or that I am answering partly on his behalf.

So he's a man of few words. This thread didn't promise a time traveling orator, who would be offering a dissertation on the subject. It's just a guy who's had some really cool experiences.

I have a tendency to be verbose. I also happen to be well-versed on TD's experiences; so much so that I feel I may be doing interested readers a disservice by letting some of his shorter responses get by without offering more detail.

There's a great story here, for lack of a better word, and I am really intrigued by it.

I just put myself in the shoes of the readers here who are asking questions and say to myself, "Heck, if I knew all of this stuff I would share ALL of it with everyone. I don't want to deprive anyone by letting a fascinating piece of information slip by."

TD is only one guy, and he doesn't have all the time in the world. Besides, I am the one who opened this thread, and by doing so I have really stretched him to the limit to some extent. He's not as adept at typing as I am, and he doesn't have a predilection for description. He also has as life.

Crackeur and syrinx, I don't have any hard feelings toward you guys. And TD isn't upset about being challenged as much as he feels umbrage at the manner and tone with which you are challenging him (see syrinx's posts).

Crackeur, you asked that the Montauk issue be addressed and clarified. TD was under no obligation to respond to your slightly inconsiderate overtures with regard to that issue, but he responded anyway to try to clarify.

In doing so he recognized a misunderstanding on his part. Both he and I can thank you for your persistence. However, you've stated you're still not satisfied with this response. There's nothing more that TD or I wish to do to further appease you on this matter.

Again, this is not the Crackeur thread, and it's not the syrinx thread.

quote: Originally posted by Crackeur
Deal with it.

Everyone's opinions are respected - as long as those opinions are offered in the spirit of civil, open discussion.

Unfortunately for you and syrinx, we get to decide what posts are "civil"; i.e., which posts we decide to respond to. I don't think we need Matlock to prove to a jury how inconsiderate some of your posts have been.

I'll be honest, I understand how you feel about me posting. I share your opinion. I wouldn't want to get a secondhand account. I want it from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

But I opened this thread, and TD obliged. I think I'm going to cut him a break and suggest that both he and I back off of this for a while.

He has a lot that he's trying to get off the ground, and I am working on the second version of his book.

A poster came on a few pages back and was discouraged to find the same back and forth that these threads seem to deteriorate into.

I don't want to do that anymore. So I'm going to sit back and let others post. If anyone has questions, either TD or myself, or both of us will try to answer.

We'll leave it up to the other posters and not me, TD, Crackeur, or syrinx to use for their personal diatribes. That's not why we're here.

So please keep yourself informed. There's a lot happening on this planet right now. Inform yourself. And imagine what you would do if the sky were to fill with ET craft. Let that reality sink into your bones, because you will be facing it in the near future.

Above all else love and compassion for other beings is paramount, and that should extend to yourselves.

TD's story is still unfolding. If there are significant finds we will share them.

Post or don't post to your heart's content.

Good to him who thinks good, and evil to him who thinks evil.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Agreed.

This isn't related to the board (Time Travelling), but it could very well pertain to everyones' threads (Heck...life in general) on how we relate to others:

hobbes.ncsa.uiuc.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join