It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
hey cracker, why dont you bring your negativity somewhere else to another thread, I am not impressed with your BS and you did not come to the right circus show if you think that is going to fly here.

I don't like the circus and I don't like awful, made up stories, thus I shall leave you and your toons to sit and conjure up more imaginary tales of god speaking time travelling selves.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by timedrifter
hey cracker, why dont you bring your negativity somewhere else to another thread, I am not impressed with your BS and you did not come to the right circus show if you think that is going to fly here.

I don't like the circus and I don't like awful, made up stories, thus I shall leave you and your toons to sit and conjure up more imaginary tales of god speaking time travelling selves.
well, instead of input, seems like insult! there is a difference between challenging ones beliefs and insulting them, dont you agree?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by win 52
I don't understand markets....I just write what I am given to say.

will you ask God about the bones found in that documentary. see if they are jesus' bones.

also, could you ask the big guy what he wants the next bg sector to be. If I can get a head start in the sector I can make a killing.

thanks.

I was surprised to get this.

Gold and Silver prices will go through the roof as people will start investing large $ in precious metals. The growth up to now is just the start.

About the USD sell off, they don't want to start a stampede. The big players in the greed market. Gold is the big investment that people will want, at any cost. They will want Gold boullion. People may even kill others to get it (....oh ya, I guess that is not a news flash).

The bones, .... you might end up on a field trip, because you won't believe what someone tells you. You will need to see it with your own eyes in person.

One more thing on China. They don't want to start a stampede till they get rid of their USD reserve. They know what that would mean, so they will dump smaller amounts at a time to start with.

How much of the world trade is done in USD? There is way more out there than what the US can buy back, if it came back in a chunk. Greed is the key word here, this is all about greed.

I didn't want to write this here, I was told that it would stand as a record for all to see....taking my finger off the delete button.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Gold and Silver prices will go through the roof as people will start investing large $ in precious metals. The growth up to now is just the start.

God must not read the financials. Gold's been dropping when it should be rising in the down markets.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What the hell is going on in Lost?!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Good discussion.

Assuming that the Time Traveler was authentic and could go to any era, from the birth of the planet and into the distant future:

1. How was the Earth-Moon system formed? Was it due to a collision with a Mars-sized planet?
2. Who built the Pyramids, and how; how did Edward build Coral Castle; did any of the monolithic buildings involve use of odd energy, and what and how?
3. JFK assassination. Who, what, when, where, why?
4. Jesus - real, or myth. Resurrected really, or not; supernatural being or simply a human philosopher?
5. Will there be a Technological Singularity event, and if so, when? What will be the result? en.wikipedia.org...
6. NASA Moon landing in 1969. Real or hoax? Details.
7. Next week's Lottery numbers.

8. Was the Human genome altered by non-Human agents? (gods, aliens, etc.)
9. Was life on Earth seeded by non-terrestrial means; how did life start on Earth, if not?
10. What, if any, of classic or other things we call "paranormal" actually true. (ESP, levitation, telekinesis, ghosts, cryptozoology, aliens, etc.)

Don't think I'd ask any personal questions. Too cowardly.

Gee that's a pretty dumb list. After I've asked them, I'd probably feel kinda dumb for making those choices. Oh well, it's just for fun.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hmm been following this for a while and im wondering if any of the people who volunteered have had any so called callings?

not trying to be negative but i just dont get a good feeling about this story something doesnt feel right. i cant put my finger on it yet but i will soon

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You said,

hmm been following this for a while and im wondering if any of the people who volunteered have had any so called callings?

Not yet. The truth is, before the first phone call, email, IM, or visit occurs there will be a post on this and many other message boards.

(An aside: The news media will most likely not be involved unless there is a possibility that I'm not aware of where they will serve a purpose. Network television stations serve their Board of Directors, and we aren't going to allow some small group of privileged blowhards to decide whether or not any of this should be broadcast.

There will be no decision making. They've had over half a century to make that happen and they've failed miserably. Time to bring it to the people - straight into their living rooms!)

OR I could be wrong...Maybe someone will get a call...But if they do, I hope they post about it here. LOL

What I DO know is that timedrifter will be receiving the visit before anyone else. He's seen this and he's described the encounter to me in detail; along with everything else he remembers, because he actually experienced these things. There is no doubt you have to suspend believe to a good degree to believe these things. Regardless, at some point you just have to use your intellect and open your mind and see that this person is just not lying.

When you have someone describe events in detail like this, different events - lots of them - at different times over an entire lifetime, and then during extemporaneous discussions this person recalls some of the same events and tells them again with the same details, it absolutely blows your mind.

I've listened closely to everything timedrifter has shared with me, and I know details now for many of the events he describes, so if he screws up, or "changes his story" I will know. But you know what, he recounts these experiences with the same details, only sometimes he adds more to them. Every day I am more convinced of what he says.

TiM3LoRd, you also said,

not trying to be negative but i just dont get a good feeling about this story something doesnt feel right. i cant put my finger on it yet but i will soon

I will be completely honest - his story is all over the place. I'm chuckling as I write this, but he talks about time travel, ETs, Mel Gibson, and an owl-like pet robot that can do hyperspeed in the same matter-of-fact tone in which he talks about his daily life.

I know that he won't blame you for thinking as much. He can say this stuff, and at then laugh at how silly it sounds. But he is sharing events that he recalls as clearly as anything you would recall doing years ago (much of which involves his travels during his abduction experience).

These are all memories. He has a lifetime of more mundane (I use the term loosely) events that take place on earth here that have multiple witnesses, including friends, family, school staff, friend's relatives, famous musicians, celebrities, strangers, etc.

I've been working on a timeline of events that covers the broad strokes of his lifetime experiences that I want to post here in this thread, and TD's thread, "My Abduction/Time Travel experience" this weekend. And I will do so if TD says it's OK (I know he wants it on his site also).

I've been documenting his experiences and want all of these details to get out - and so does he!!

So I say please reserve judgment until you've heard all of the facts. And I say facts with an absolute conviction. TD has already had childhood friends come forward and corroborate many events that he's relayed to me. His wife, as well, has shared her experiences and I feel very privileged to have been invited to be a part of what is happening.

Like TD says, he is just here to get the message out that our planet is about to see a major change. This change includes a change of power - putting it back in the hands of the people, contact events, technological wonders, a change in our exchange/monetary system, government, everything.

He has not only seen it, he was a part of it, and the things that he sees are only the tip of the iceberg. No one needs to believe his story, in fact he's not trying to do self-promotion. In fact, if his story holds any value to him, it is only to offer up in the hopes that it might further convince people of what is right around the corner. He's a messenger. He's just sharing his experiences, and that's it. Take 'em or leave 'em.

But I say, if you leave TD and his story behind, at least do some research on your own and try to enjoy what is happening right now. That's all this is about. He, and I, are only indicating what's around the bend. It's very exciting and we want to see everyone there!!

For those hungry for information, I hope to post the timeline on Saturday. It's a glimpse of what sort of life TD has lead...and maybe it'll push some people off of the fence...

Have an excellent weekend!! PEACE!!!

[edit on 1-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
flame me if you want, but I am an avid sci fi reader, and I am almost 99 % certain I read this storyline before in a book I have stashed away from recently moving... I plan to tear apart the attic and damn well find this darn book...no judgements yet for me, but this is so familiar to me darnit

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Would love to hear about this book, but this is not a fiction.

TD has, as of yesterday, Wednesday, March 28, just had another confirmation conversation with a friend of his about a contact event that occurred over ten years ago where an older version of himself visited TD and a couple of friends in NY.

TD is about to record a phone conversation with his brother to confirm that he was in fact missing for six days in 1992, during which time his family and friends called the NYPD to make a missing persons report.

I was on the phone with TD recently, where he told to me that his wife had just confessed to him that a ufo/ET close encounter she had said a friend of hers had was actually a sighting SHE had. She was just uncomfortable sharing that with him. TD also learned from his wife that she believes she has had at least three encounters with an older version of herself when she was much younger.

TD's parents have been approached by this person, but TD has the sensitivity not to pressure his parents into going public with something that they are not comfortable talking about. Fortunately, TD has friends that have been willing to come forward and corroborate many events.

TD is in touch with one of his friends who actually experienced a time travel incident in the early-to-mid 90's when he was at a club with TD in downtown NY.

This is no joke, and this is not fiction. I am a real person, and TD (Renato) is not lying about his life. These events involve staff members of his elementary school, his parents, the NYPD, friends, his wife, and many, many more people.

Here's the thing, memories of his abduction just began surfacing in 1997, five years after his six day abduction experience.

For the next ten years, from 1997 to about late 2005, TD tried to suppress these thoughts and memories. He suffered typical abductee anxiety and fear. He said he would drink himself to sleep each night, terrified that someone was going to come to take him.

And it should be noted that until 1997, he had to take it on other's authority (and the calendar) that he had been missing for six days. He had absolutely no idea what had happened. As far as he knew, he fell asleep in a trailer at work on the night of, I think, October 28, 1992, and woke up October 29. Instead, he learned that it was six days later; that Halloween had come and gone without him. His mother, brother and friends were completely at a loss.

He has encounter after encounter with who he has come to accept is himself from his future.

What makes TD's story unique is that he has had a six day abduction experience with physical evidence (this artifact is lost, but he has friends and his brother to account for the discovery of this item under TD's skin) has had these bizarre experiences all of his life - before and after this abduction (all the way up to just recently), and even more importantly, has had witnesses to EVERY SINGLE CONTACT EVENT he's had.

Because TD just began researching what has been bouncing around in his head at around the end of 2005, and about that same time began posting general information on message boards, he has just really started investigating and really trying to remember things.

He said since he's started acknowledging these things that the memories are flooding back. TD signed onto several message boards to try to get someone to interview him, because he had so much information he didn't know what to do with it. When he came on ATS I immediately saw something behind his posts and that's when I said, what the hell. I'll talk to this guy. Really glad I did.

I have become very involved with documenting everything, and I am interviewing him every Saturday and Sunday and trying to keep up with all of the information.

The idea that he may have time traveled has been really pushed on him. So many people have asked him if he was a time traveler, and this includes friends, celebrities who he's met (musicians, Paris Hilton, and others...), an ex-girlfriend's grandmother(?!), and many others. After about the hundredth person asked him this he decided, well, there must be something to it. Not to mention, he, himself has approached himself throughout entire life (an older version of himself from the future, but himself nonetheless).

How incredulous would you be if someone who kind of looked like you, but who was maybe twenty years older, told you they were you from the future?

Now, I'm chuckling as I reflect on everything I know about TD, but this guy has had a virtual ton of bricks dropped on his head. This "person" who looks like him, sounds like him, dresses and acts like him has appeared to him throughout TD's life. Ever since he was a child. And the stories that TD relates to me smack of reality so much that he's doing an excellent job of weaving something that I just can't get my head around right into the fabric of my own reality.

I just..."feel"...that this is real. And the funny thing is, I should KNOW it's real by now, because there is witness after witness coming forward. The guy's sincere, and his wife, friends, family, coworkers, and others are corroborating his experiences! But my own stubborn belief system has this block it throws up that says, "Nope. I don't care what you show me, people cannot time travel." This is the weirdest thing.

In any event, this is all true. It is not a book, it is not a story, and it is not viral marketing for some movie. ATS is now a part of a very bizarre, but very big and very true story.

I feel confident that these threads will be looked back upon in the future, and hopefully enjoyed as one of the signifiers, the harbingers of a period of great change. The subtle rumblings of a consciousness - on one of the highly populated and beautiful planets in this solar system - on the verge of an unimaginable breakthrough.

But I say, bring your book out. In the meantime, I'm bringing out a timeline, so people can get a peek TD's history; a history that is still being written, and everyone on this board is becoming part of it...

Stay tuned...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkangel4time
flame me if you want, but I am an avid sci fi reader, and I am almost 99 % certain I read this storyline before in a book I have stashed away from recently moving... I plan to tear apart the attic and damn well find this darn book...no judgements yet for me, but this is so familiar to me darnit

there was a comic book called timedrifter, but I can't get any of the plots. It looks like it had a short run, maybe 3 issues.

Is that what you were thinking of ?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
TD

all kidding aside.

Is this threrad just viral marketing for your radio show you are promoting on your website ?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I waited to let TD respond, so your self-evident question didn't just hang there, but I'm beating him to it. He will respond. He's had a lot going on (personal stuff, not related).

Look, he would love to just throw his website up here and have everyone crash his site. Initially, back in November, I think he just put his site up in posts he was making under the name "UTT". That may be part of what got him banned - or at least admonished.

Notice he has not only kept his site out of all of these current threads, but he only on occasion mentions what we're doing there. He's agreeing to the T&C, but it's also obvious that if someone wants to find his site they can. It seems a better way than forcing it down people's throats.

Yes, he wants to get his name and his message out, but it's not self-promotion in an attempt to simply get attention.

He does not have a radio show per se, but just this last week one of his friends showed him how he could do what essentially amounts to a conference call. He's excited about the idea of getting several people talking - a round table if you will. That's all. He is not a DJ and it is not a radio show (although he's calling it that LOL).

So that's it. TD is on a mission. And I say that jokingly like Jake and Elwood Blues in the Blues Brothers movie, but this guy really is an unstoppable force. He's got this boundless energy, and he wants to exploit himself (LOL) and his memories for everyone's benefit.

He has an outgoing personality, and this is obviously coming through via his website and somewhat ubiquitous presence on Internet time travel/paranormal message boards.

However, his approach could easily be interpreted as simply a means to get attention; but with a wife, three kids and one on the way, he's got all of the attention he needs LOL

What he's doing by inviting people to talk to him is also inviting people to challenge him, and he them. It's also fun to talk to people, and engage people who are smart, who want to seriously discuss these subjects, and who have an open mind.

Actually, he'd probably more enjoy talking to someone who doesn't have such an open viewpoint, so he can do his job and offer a differing viewpoint, injected with reason, and maybe open that person's mind a bit.

Anyway, this is not intended to turn into "The TD Show" (and it's not going the way of Coast to Coast AM). It's a more engaging and stimulating way to interact with people on this subject. PLUS, TD has got founts of energy to expel on this stuff, so it's hard to keep him quiet LOL But he's sincere.

Here's a question, if you knew some very profound things were around the corner for people on this planet, and you knew people were suffering right this second, how long would you keep that information to yourself.

TD believes with absolute conviction in what he's experienced. And he further sees very important things coming to pass. There is no doubt that sharing that information with people who feel outraged and helpless in their situations may bring some solace to those people; that what they, and all of us, are suffering through is going to come to an end. Why would you keep that a secret from people? I wouldn't. I would get it out to as many people as could hear me and then some.

That's what he feels in his heart. He, like me, is sick of the injustices, poverty, and misery the majority of people suffer under on this planet. So he sees the future as changed; he sees that future right around the corner, and he's getting the party started so to speak. Why wait to talk if there's a chance someone might benefit from your experiences?

You don't wait. You get it out. And I'm trying to help.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
time travel is very interesting. The problem I have is when posters try to pass themselves off as actual time travellers, and then they tell you they lost the evidence they had

on the deck, I fear you are in for a huge disappointment with TD. This smells like a hoax from 1,000 miles.

TD's story is based on memories or dreams from years ago, and from events that occured, by his own admission, while he was smoking pot, right ?

does he still stand by his claim that elvis and jesus will be at a slayer concert together ?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I completely and totally understand where you're coming from.

If I were coming on here without any inside knowledge on TD and read that Jesus (I don't know that he specifically mentioned Elvis) was going to be at a concert where Slayer was performing I would laugh too. I would be hard pressed to read any further.

It just so happens that I ignored all of the far out stuff and went straight for his personal accounts; accounts where there were others present to act as witnesses.

I even told TD that I was ignoring the accounts that occurred during his abduction (i.e., what composes most of his book) and wanted to get a detailed accounting of incidents that occurred before and after his abduction right here on earth.

I decided that if I could get corroboration and proof of these incidents, then I would have one half of the equation; i.e., proof that a future version of TD actually visited TD. Once I proved that half of the equation, then the other half of that equation (i.e., TD's abduction experiences) can essentially be proven as based in reality. They are two halves of the same equation.

syrinx, you said,

on the deck, I fear you are in for a huge disappointment with TD. This smells like a hoax from 1,000 miles.

This is your position on this, and your position is completely valid. I understand and I can easily see how, lacking more extensive information, you can come to that conclusion. No argument here.

You also said

TD's story is based on memories or dreams from years ago, and from events that occured, by his own admission, while he was smoking pot, right ?

I know we haven't posted a lot about TD or his experiences here, and that is why, understandably, we are getting responses such as this.

It's our fault, but this hasn't been a thread to explain TD's story as much as it is to just get questions from people that mght be fun for TD to answer based on his experiences. Of course, if you make a proposition such as this with no information to back it up you're asking for trouble. Understood.

You misunderstand his situation, and again it's because we haven't posted a lot of background. I've posted a good amount, but the big picture might not be clear here.

Regarding TD's experiences, yes, some of them occurred when he was smoking pot, and some did not. Most of his experiences occurred when he was sober, and there were multiple witnesses present.

The drug thing is the quickest thing for people to throw back on TD when responding to his claims. But if you let this stop you from reading or researching his story any further, then you've done yourself a disservice.

Besides, if you've ever smoke pot you would understand that aside from getting the giggles, feeling tired or paranoid, and getting the munchies, you do not have full blown "real life" hallucinations that involve other people who are not high corroborating your experiences.

It just does not happen. Even the drug '___' (LINK and LINK) produces the most powerful hallucinations I've seen ever reported on a drug and people return from these very far out trips not thinking that they just had real, live, phsyical experiences.

Besides, like I said, he has had countless experiences throughout his life, before and after his high school "experimental" years, and every incident has had at least one witness. Serious inquiries need to set the drug thing aside and take every piece of evidence into account; not just dismiss the entire story out of hand just because you read the word marijuana.

You also asked,

does he still stand by his claim that elvis and jesus will be at a slayer concert together ?

I don't remember Elvis, but he may have said that. Yes, he said he was actually at this concert. He said that many, many people will appear who we thought were dead. This concert event has been corroborated by at least two other credible abductees, Martin from aliendoodles.com and Bonnie from alienabductionhelp.com.

It should be noted that poster, win 52, also believes that these events are coming to pass. Of course, all of this is up to each to decide for themselves.

syrinx high priest, your questions are completely valid, and absent more of the picture, I don't blame you.

Like I said, it's not about Jesus, or rock bands, or TD - it's about ALL OF US. It's about what's around the corner for all of us. Don't get hung up on the details; try to see the big picture.

I will be posting a timeline for TD's experiences tomorrow. For those who have the slightest interest please stay tuned...

[edit on 2-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You could go on to say that srynx the "high" priest.... ha ha I made a joke...is the set up guy for on the deck.... who is the set up guy for TD's story and they are going to make a bundle from royalties.

When does it stop?

I came here looking for a younger man talking about a new way of doing things for people here on earth...no doom and gloom end. A much better way of living for all people. People would have a choice to make and the majority will chose this new lifestyle, way of living, government. This came to me around the first of July 2005.

I thought it was to do with a new political party where the people would actually have a say in what goes on with government.

All of my life I have had guidance from a voice in my head. Yes I said an audible voice in my head. This voice gives instruction that I may chose to listen to or not...free choice. If I chose to ignore the voice...it usually turns out to be not so good for me.

Intuition you say...It is an actual audible voice that I can recognize, much like the voice of a close friend.

I have to work harder for specific answers to specific questions.

It does seem like when I sit and wright on certain topics, this voice will chime in and I can and do write what it tells me to write.

Now ....you say this guy is right off his nut and needs stronger meds.

That is the main reason most people will never open up the way I have. The problem with me is that I have nothing to lose and I have given up being afraid of the unknown.

This voice has never asked me to do anything that is negative in any way and it is usually about making good things happen for people.

The other times it warns me of potential danger. If I act on the warning good things happen. If I ignore the warning...I usually wish that I had listened to this voice. It is 100% accurate.

After being here in ATS I had all kinds of options as to what this voice was caused by.

That is fine and dandy...but, I have also had times when this voice has manifested itself in the form of a spiritual being, has taken me places and shown me things. One of these things I believe is the party TD is talking about and people are exited about the changes that are taking place. I saw people milling around in a very festive setting....and not drunk and disorderly like mardigras.

What can I say.....I can't fight anymore...I've experienced too much for it to be anything but what it is.

If people have a hard time accepting things, it is not my position to force my story on anyone who rejects it. I believe that TD can benefit from my support, at least this is what I have been told.

I no longer have any reservations about wether or not this is for real. I am totally independent of this group, yet I can verify from a different source that this is going to take place just like TD is saying.

It still does take faith at some point, I am told by people who know me that it is the internet. I have not shared the voice thing with many people who know me personally. When I do, they suggest I take stronger meds.

That is what makes this type of disclosure so difficult for most people.

I am glad for the op, this thread and TD. You have my full support.

Boy, it sure pays to save your work....I was going to post without saving this...the voice said....save this work. When I hit post...I got kicked out and lost the post. Like I said...I can't shut it off.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have to be honest, my heart's beating after reading your post. My hands got clammy LOL

I just wrote TD to tell him about your post. That's really incredible. Someone may look at your posts and think "no way". I know what's going on from this end, so I'm saying "Hell yeah". LOL

Thank you so much for posting! That was very selfless of you to do. I know you've come under attack for admitting to things here, but I sincerely appreciate everything you've shared. And I know TD is going to flip when he reads your post!!

All of this stuff is happening so fast that it's taking time to digest. TD has had confirmation from several other sources, and he's only come out and started really seeking people out over the last few months. This has to mean something...

I look forward to posting his timeline. It's a very rudimentary timeline that will hit the broad strokes of what's happened to him. I can add other events that don't necessarily fit into it later if the T&C allows.

Otherwise, I do really want to throw up the timeline. Although, I know once it's up, there will be more questions from folks like syrinx. But that's OK. This is not a one sided conversation. Everyone - and I mean everyone - is invited to join in. Please though, at least respect the other posters even if you think they are bat s*** crazy. Everyone deserves to be heard.

And yes, win 52, your friend's advice was excellent - SAVE EVERYTHING! I always copy what I've written before hitting any buttons, so at least it's saved to my clipboard in case the site goes bye bye...

Thanks again and have a terrific weekend!!

See you soon...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
timedrifter,
(hello)
will the contactees ie those who get the time travelling licence be allowed to discuss it with their family and friends right away or will it be hushed until this big concert/expose both win52
(hello)
and you seem to agree upon?

will they get an approval to go public with their experience on this very thread?
to tell their stories once and if they happen?

you seem to discuss this concert/happening as an american affair, what about the rest of the world? will there be a series of simultaneous concerts and would jesus tour the world or just do america?
would the landings also happen simultaneously?

win52 if i may ask,
do you have any sort of bodily sensations or emotional warnings before the voice addresses you? does the voice seem to have a gender?

cheers

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Good discussion.

Assuming that the Time Traveler was authentic and could go to any era, from the birth of the planet and into the distant future:

1. How was the Earth-Moon system formed? Was it due to a collision with a Mars-sized planet?
2. Who built the Pyramids, and how; how did Edward build Coral Castle; did any of the monolithic buildings involve use of odd energy, and what and how?
3. JFK assassination. Who, what, when, where, why?
4. Jesus - real, or myth. Resurrected really, or not; supernatural being or simply a human philosopher?
5. Will there be a Technological Singularity event, and if so, when? What will be the result? en.wikipedia.org...
6. NASA Moon landing in 1969. Real or hoax? Details.
7. Next week's Lottery numbers.

8. Was the Human genome altered by non-Human agents? (gods, aliens, etc.)
9. Was life on Earth seeded by non-terrestrial means; how did life start on Earth, if not?
10. What, if any, of classic or other things we call "paranormal" actually true. (ESP, levitation, telekinesis, ghosts, cryptozoology, aliens, etc.)

Don't think I'd ask any personal questions. Too cowardly.

Gee that's a pretty dumb list. After I've asked them, I'd probably feel kinda dumb for making those choices. Oh well, it's just for fun.

1)not sure right now, there was a big event though, I think the big event is not natural per say.
2)the people who built the pyramids is a long complicated answer, but in short, ET humans mostly an native earth humans and biological robots
3) JFK was assassinated by the controllers for wanting to make ET disclosure
4) all of the above, I just dont think he ever died for real, but not sure on the other hand.
5)I am not to sure about singularity, I must learn the real meaning of it, I will get back to you on that one I guess.
6) it was real but they did not stay long at all
7) LOL, earn them.
8) I think it is safe to say yes, we were altered very much so.
9) I think we were planted here but I also think there was this evolution happening, I just do not think apes are accurate, I think all animals.
10)all paranormal you mentioned are true, the controllers want us to think it is not.

I will respond to more posts soon!
BRB

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

what story or post in this forum can you actually put your finger on?? you dont feel right to me period and I can put my finger on it, you are trying to steer this message board in your direction try know thyself first before pointing any half hearted fingers at me.

if someone was contacted do you think it is important for them to go out of their way to prove something to you? I dont.

Originally posted by Arkangel4time
whatever, you sound like a paranormal investagator from TV, what is there to debunk, you calling me a copy cat? please....

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
TD

all kidding aside.

Is this threrad just viral marketing for your radio show you are promoting on your website ?
yes and no, if I was actually making money maybe, just maybe, but why would I put all this effort into my message? to pick up chicks? posting this stuff here has got me nothing but ridicule on the outside world when I bring it up to non like minded people, where is my gains? but at the same time yes I am promoting the ET reality all the other crap is irrelavant, I do not pay anyone who has took the time out to talk to me and I just got my radio show account last week cause that is when I found out it existed to begin with.

if anyone else is trying to twist my intensions here let me make it clear:
as I stated in other numerous places, my main purpose here is to make people aware of an ET reality that exists everywhere but earth and it will exist on earth and be prepared for it. if you want to give me fame and fortune for passing that on, bring it on cause I am game, but the money system is going away real soon.

BRB,
more to come, I did not forget your awsome post win 52!!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join