It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I wanted to ask you about your experiences. I'm also curious about what you said in this last post where you said,

...I first saw glimpses of the new world...

Curious about what you saw.

I wanted to add that I'm putting a timeline together with timedrifter that will outline significant events (of which there are many) throughout his life. This includes contact events with "himself" from other time periods (i.e., past or future) that were witnessed by others.

I will talk to timedrifter about putting a very simple timeline in this post, and his post entitled, "My Abduction\Time Travel Experience." (LINK)

This timeline will give a lot of credibility to his story. We're in the process of putting this together and should have a rough timeline together soon (I'd say a matter of days...).

Please feel free to add experiences. We're reading with interest. We've both been very busy, but this "project", if you will, is a priority.

Peace!!

[edit on 26-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
syrinx high priest,
thank you for your apologies, I forgive you!

onthedeck,
you just plain rock and you know I mean it! cant wait to throw up the timeline!

win52,
thanks for your posts so far, I see you as another sign for me that the big day is coming!! thanks for posting here, you rock too!

Psuedonym,
no it is not too late!

schmidty_beleives,
do not know the names of the inventors yet, I am sure we will know soon enough. I think we call the machines all different names, besides the obvious such as "time machine" or "time unit", usually it is "the portable" or "non-portable", but there is all different ways to describe it! and in the future they are not sold, they are built and guarded by volunteers. no I do not have one now but there are some backups buried here and there I am sure. also, there are many stories about inner earth, searth the word "agartha" in google, pretty wild stuff!
I think the concert will be located in or around stroudsburg, PA.

SLK1223,
there are many events that have been altered, of course, I would say the fact that the USA exists is a good example. and as far as dangerous missions, I guess going on "solo" missions is most frightening cause you are alone but they all usualyy have some element of possible danger when going to the past.
yes we usually have those wind-up watches and concerning communication, I deploy satellites when needed and use a private communication network.

*also, on a side note does anyone want to be a guest on my radio show?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm in on the changes....they are what I have been told about and what I am waiting to hear about.

I have been given a gift from God in the form of a direct link to be able to understand his will for us. I am not a leader, but rather a person who can give God's perspective to those who want to know.

I have tried to drink and smoke this gift away, but it didn't work. At one point I considered smoking cigaretts a form of suicide, to end things. If you want to think about someone having the wisdom of Solomon.....that is what God gave me when I was just a child of 6 ( he reminded me of this on Saturday). I seem to be able to have conversations with God and he does give me answers. This gift has proven itself to me in 1980 and since then, time and again to be right.

The hatred and greed in this world has been a big problem for me. I can now see that the reason I feel this way is because I know there is something better for us as the human race. The dark things that people do to eachother in the name of money, greed, etc. makes me want to leave this place.

I was asking about why we are so important in the big picture. Couldn't God just make it right?

I was told we are just a carbon imprint in the big picture. We think that we are important, but in reality we(humanity) are like a grain of sand in the desert. Yet we are like children to their Father, in the eyes of God. We are his most important creation, and he loves us dearly. The problem is that there is another group who are jealous of our favor with the creator. We are here as part of our growth, like a child grows into a man/woman.

Some of the things that I have posted even make me question "Where did that come from?". ....Just so you know that I question this gift all the time....even to the extent of trying to ignore or erase it.....but it doesn't work.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I'm in on the changes....they are what I have been told about and what I am waiting to hear about.

I have been given a gift from God in the form of a direct link to be able to understand his will for us. I am not a leader, but rather a person who can give God's perspective to those who want to know.

I have tried to drink and smoke this gift away, but it didn't work. At one point I considered smoking cigaretts a form of suicide, to end things. If you want to think about someone having the wisdom of Solomon.....that is what God gave me when I was just a child of 6 ( he reminded me of this on Saturday). I seem to be able to have conversations with God and he does give me answers. This gift has proven itself to me in 1980 and since then, time and again to be right.

The hatred and greed in this world has been a big problem for me. I can now see that the reason I feel this way is because I know there is something better for us as the human race. The dark things that people do to eachother in the name of money, greed, etc. makes me want to leave this place.

I was asking about why we are so important in the big picture. Couldn't God just make it right?

I was told we are just a carbon imprint in the big picture. We think that we are important, but in reality we(humanity) are like a grain of sand in the desert. Yet we are like children to their Father, in the eyes of God. We are his most important creation, and he loves us dearly. The problem is that there is another group who are jealous of our favor with the creator. We are here as part of our growth, like a child grows into a man/woman.

Some of the things that I have posted even make me question "Where did that come from?". ....Just so you know that I question this gift all the time....even to the extent of trying to ignore or erase it.....but it doesn't work.
I can understand with the smoking and drinking things away part, thats for sure.

as far as god's perspective, what do you think it is when it comes to time travel on the physical dimension?

I agree the hate and greed needs to go too.

also as far as your "gift", does/would god give you specific info?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have been thinking about that and I have not gotten a definite answer. It will take some work on my part to get this info.(The time travell part). I have been told there are lots of things that we don't understand with our limited capacity for thought.

Those things about the changes in the way things are being run right now....that is very real to me. I thought it was going to be a new political party on the scene bringing about the changes. The things you described about what is coming are the same as what I was told.

Two weeks after I had a stroke on July 14, 2005, I was visited two days in a row (by, to the best of my understanding God). The way he talked was in the first person so I could only think of this as being God. I have heard his voice many times and it was the same voice that was talking to me at that time.

My son came to see me in the hospital just after I had the second visit. He had a crack ball and he was going to his cousin's for a big crack fest. I got him to come and bring me some clothes, against his wishes, which at the time I didn't understand what was going on....he told me about it later. He was in a hurry to leave but I was determined to talk to him, about what, I didn't know...but I had to talk to him. (private) After the talk he flushed the crack ball and checked himself into detox. He is clean now and has been for over a year. He has a job and is trying to make his way in life. I will have to say it was the voice in my head, telling me what to say, that was the main reason why he changed direction. He didn't know it was the voice and he thought it was my words. Some of the things I said, I can only give credit to God for saying.

That is just one example of how God works through me. There are many others. It is taking a lot of courage for me to bring this out and I am glad there is a certain amount of personal privacy in ATS. I can also relate to what it must take for you to bring out your story.

I will have to point out that there is some mistery yet. I was told that the exact plan is still not written in stone and it does change slightly as times and people change.

I can usually get answers about normal things like in Dec. I was told that China will start dumping their huge USD reserves on the market. This will cause panic and a huge cash grab by people wanting to hang on to their money. It won't be a physical attack against the US that brings the North American economy to its knees. It will be from within. What are the headlines in the news today?

I have not had any info on time travell and the info stream doesn't work this way on a day to day basis. More of what could be considered current affairs and direction are what seems to flow freely.

I think that info would be too much for people to swallow at once, at least that is what I was just told.

There has not been any negative thoughts about what you are saying and I would have had some warnings by now, which has been the norm for the last 27 years. My mind says this can't be true can it? I get no warning, but not a definite yes....just came in...like you said, there are some things that are being held back for now, because of the chaos and hardships that this revelation would cause. Once again, I have confirmation that you are who I have been watching for TD.

That is how it works...if it is not self serving...if it is for the betterment of the group as a whole....if it is to help a person who has just prayed to God asking for help in a time of need....the direction flows freely.

There will be a lot of changes and they will be unbelievable for most people. The only way to bring people up to speed...so to speak...(I don't know why it was put that way, but there was an emphasis put on up to speed) will be actually putting the changes into place.

I asked if it would be all inclusive as far as people being required to get involved....The answer is no, it will be a free choice made by each person.

People will no longer be forced to do what they don't want to do. You will be able to trust others, that they won't treat you badly. It will be a big love fest....just like the hippy movement of the 60's. The rainbow children that the Native N A Indians talk about. Money will no longer be an issue, so those of you stockpiling and living your life for $ will have waisted your time foolishly (you will still have a choice, as it will be offered to all).

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on 29-12-2006 at 10:22 AM (post id: 2835511) - single - this post REPLYQUOTE

This was about China. If you want to know....China will never take over the World. They will come close, though. I have sat with Ralph Cline and other Government people from China and Canada. I have had private meetings with Chinese Officials.

The greed, which is running rampant in the USA, will be what causes their Dollar to loose value. When the world looses faith in the USD, they will sell off in such large volumes that it will bankrupt the Country.

I am a US National, living in Canada. This is a warning to people. There is nothing that can be done to change what has already started.

My only hope for us is that something new will come allong. The world will not end, just the way things are run will be done differently.

This was a prediction that I made in December. Now what do the papers say about why the stock market took a big plunge yesterday?

Remember ....you heard it directly from God...here in ATS.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
did god talk about how the us markets wouldn't overreact to the one day drop and that they would stabilize? did god talk about how there would be a dozen or so factors, all hitting the newswires on the same day, that would cause this or did he simply blame china?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on 31-12-2006 at 10:45 AM (post id: 2838990) - single - this post REPLYQUOTE

quote: Originally posted by win 52
This was about China. If you want to know....China will never take over the World. They will come close, though. I have sat with Ralph Cline and other Government people from China and Canada. I have had private meetings with Chinese Officials.

The greed, which is running rampant in the USA, will be what causes their Dollar to loose value. When the world looses faith in the USD, they will sell off in such large volumes that it will bankrupt the Country.

I am a US National, living in Canada. This is a warning to people. There is nothing that can be done to change what has already started.

My only hope for us is that something new will come allong. The world will not end, just the way things are run will be done differently.

I am calling BS.

Less than 20% of our debt is held by foriegn governments. Selling it off would not crash the economy - and we do have the ability to buy up the debt should the need arise.

This is the way I am treated, because people won't listen to the truth. Wake up people....it is not me talking hot air.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
No....the greed is not specific to China.

It will crash from within. Greed is a worldwide sickness.

I don't understand markets....I just write what I am given to say.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I don't understand markets....I just write what I am given to say.

will you ask God about the bones found in that documentary. see if they are jesus' bones.

also, could you ask the big guy what he wants the next bg sector to be. If I can get a head start in the sector I can make a killing.

thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

My only hope for us is that something new will come allong. The world will not end, just the way things are run will be done differently

This was the stream of information and I wrote it as it came in. Two sentences were added by me

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Money will no longer be an issue, so those of you stockpiling and living your life for $ will have waisted your time foolishly (you will still have a choice, as it will be offered to all).

From farther up the page.

Your motives are tainted and I would be surprised if you got an answer you would accept. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Your motives are tainted and I would be surprised if you got an answer you would accept. Just my 2 cents.

I'm surprised you think I even believe you speak to god, let alone speak to him and post his quotes about China here.

Let the voice in your head tell me the first and middle name of either one of my children and then I'll know that you speak the word of god and not the voices in your head.

If he can't tell you this, he's probably something that can be cured with some meds.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That was wierd...the answer was given before the question popped up.

It almost seems like your question was answered before you started typing.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It is not my position to care about what people believe or chose not to believe. The fact remains that at some point in the near future, you will have to make a choice.

My motivation is to help people who are seeking truth, nothing more or less.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It is not my position to care about what people believe or chose not to believe. The fact remains that at some point in the near future, you will have to make a choice.

My motivation is to help people who are seeking truth, nothing more or less.

wow, at some point in the future we will have to make a choice? how enlightening.

I make over a thousand choices a day, as to most people.

perhaps you should go with a larger audience and get yourself a tv show. televangelists make out rather well and you can always donate all of your profits to your church so you can claim you aren't in it for the money.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

perhaps you should go with a larger audience and get yourself a tv show. televangelists make out rather well and you can always donate all of your profits to your church so you can claim you aren't in it for the money.

I have little faith in those things and people who practice this type of desception.

By what comes out of their mouthes, you will know what motivates them.

It is not what people put in their mouthes that defiles them, but rather what comes out that will define their true character. This statement can also be found somewhere in the Bible.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Your posts toward win 52 are aggressive, insulting and are not adding to this conversation. I understand you may disagree with win 52, but your posts are coming off more as personal attacks.

I understand your incredulity, but win 52 is being sincere. At least offer him the courtesy he is offering you. He took a risk coming on ATS and posting his thoughts. Just because he's posting on a public forum does not mean that win 52, or anyone is deserving of hostilities.

You made your point; you disagree. If god were to speak to anyone, do you think he would do so to someone who can't even show consideration for another human being?

I want to keep this exchange fair. I don't know who or what god is, but I believe win 52 has had experiences throughout his life that may not have a prosaic explanation.

At least give him the respect and courtesy to share his views, despite your beliefs to the contrary. That's what we're all here for. Not to attack anyone for posting seemingly unbelievable beliefs, accounts, or experiences.

I appreciate anyone sharing their thoughts here. And I want to say that I believe win 52 is sincere in what he's sharing, and I'm excited to see that what he sees as coming to pass - regardless of the source of his information - corroborates what timedrifter sees as coming to pass.

Peace to all! Party on!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
First, win 52, I sinderely want to thank you for sharing your experiences here. It took courage to open yourself up like this and I speak for many when I say your honesty and sincerity are appreciated. I do not want to demean what you've shared.

Also, your China revelation was very interesting. If this was indeed an accurate prediction you need to be recognized for that.

Now, when I read what you posted (below) I immediately thought of related comments. You said,

I asked if it would be all inclusive as far as people being required to get involved....The answer is no, it will be a free choice made by each person.

Right on! You know when I read that I thought of at least two other posters who said something along those lines. First (and there may be some who roll their eyes, but I say withhold your judgment for now) alienagenda said the following in his thread entitled, "Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway" (LINK),

First humans need to understand that there is an incalculable amount of life forms that come in every variety you can imaging and some you can’t; observing earth right now. They are EVERYWHERE, right next to you, in your garden, next to your supper table, next to your bed and oh yes under it. Their ships fill the skies and the outer atmosphere; there are 3rd dimensional beings the ones you see and sense and there are beings from 32 other dimensions all observing the great experiment know as “earth”.

Also,

What humans also need to understand that there is a wonderful revolution\evolution underway with humans, you will all experience a conscious shift that will usher in a NEW AGE of enlightenment and prosperity for all of humanity. To help usher in this new age will be humans that are given certain jobs and to accompany these jobs they are given gifts. But the controlling defacto does NOT want this to happen they are all hell bent on stopping what is inevitable; the evolution of the species know as humans.

In particular, what AA says is going on right now as far as ET involvement with our planet can be confirmed with many sources. But more importantly he says that in our near future we are each, personally, going to have a "choice" as to what future we want to continue in. I asked him if this choice would be clear for each of us and he said yes.

He also said that once we've made this choice, we will be shifted, moved, or will just "be" in this new reality - the one we've chosen.

Now I don't have the page, or specific thread post that he made these comments in, but anyone who was following along should remember the "choice" statements. AA made two threads in particular where this info is contained:

Proof Positive of Alien Comms -- LINK

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway -- LINK

Now, the second person to make a statement along this exact same line was smallpeeps in his thread entitled, "Love is the ticket." (LINK)

smallpeeps says, probably moreso, that we will each have a choice about what future we wish to see, but his may have been more a statement in the vein of "we decide our future by our actions". I'm not crystal clear on the method, but I recall choice is involved.

smallpeeps says in this thread,

I know, I can't believe it either, but what's going to happen (less than ten years?) is that ET sightings and phenomena will increase substantially, and then some folks will be magicked up onto spaceships. I know it sounds nuts and I am still resistant to this idea of getting miracled up onto a ship while I am forced to watch the mayhem below, but now I know this is my destiny (unless I screw up royally). I asked, "Will we be able to help those 'left behind'?" and the answer was yes. I asked "Will we be able to descend back to Earth and the answer was "It is not permitted" at least until the final show is over.

He also shares a timeframe with timedrifter. timedrifter sees a mass landing event coming to pass between now and 2013. He also says that people will have a choice on what they do/where they go, and that many will be leaving this planet on craft. People - every person on this planet - will have a choice in how our race proceeds, how our societies will continue, what form barter, trade and commerce will take, and what form our social structure will take (i.e., no government with power over the people, etc.) Choice, it's all about choice!

Of course you can choose not to believe, but as I see it, you will be confronted with reality and will be presented with a "very real, very tangible" choice about how you want to continue on this planet. As a sovereign, divine human being on this planet, you cannot avoid, ignore, or block out your responsibility for your own life.

And part of the responsibility of being alive is to "make a choice" about where you want to go in the future. But I'll give you a hint, and that is one of the choices is not "not to believe in, or receive proof that I am not alone in the universe."

Sorry, that one was not only NOT taken off of the docket, it was never a choice up for discussion. You freely choose to ignore the reality that flourishes around you. But your stubborn incredulity will only carry your self deception so far before you are standing face to face with another being not of this earth.

Unfortunately, at that point, lacking any mental, spiritual and psychological preparation - in large part due to the governments that presume to have our best interests at heart - you will suffer a trauma that will shadow the worst nightmare you could possibly imagine. Then again, if you even slightly cracked open that calcified mind of yours for an instant, you might just benefit from that experience, instead of reduced yourself to a terrified heap.

Your presence in this universe means that you will be confronted by other beings sooner or later. To many people's dismay, it will be sooner.

Open your eyes and really see what's going on around you!

[edit on 28-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
hey cracker, why dont you bring your negativity somewhere else to another thread, I am not impressed with your BS and you did not come to the right circus show if you think that is going to fly here. prove your own beliefs to yourself before you try to disprove anyone elses

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join