It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
[

Originally posted by Arkangel4time
flame me if you want, but I am an avid sci fi reader, and I am almost 99 % certain I read this storyline before in a book I have stashed away from recently moving... I plan to tear apart the attic and damn well find this darn book...no judgements yet for me, but this is so familiar to me darnit

whatever, you sound like a paranormal investagator from TV, what is there to debunk, you calling me a copy cat? please....

Now that you seem to be posting for yourself and not through a proxy... let me make it perfectly clear....

I am NOT calling this story BS nor am I calling you BS. I merely stated that somewhere my mind is telling me I have read/heard something very similar... is it possible I read about you somewhere else in my idle worktime net travels?

Don't be so touchy... as they say here, you need a thick skin, especially on a thread of this nature

I am keeping and open mind here in all truthfullness..If what you claim is true, that would be awesome ( I think). To answer your statement to me directly, NO, I am not calling you a copy cat.. perhaps it was a really strong Deja Vu thing, who knows.

I do have a direct question about all this to you:

Assuming all of this is true, If I was visiting myself in the past... My narcissism would probably have made sure that I did/acquired/etc things that would let me have a comfortable life (since hindsight is always 20/20 ).
Has yourself rewarded yourself with some personal future information in that regard? If not... Might that be because its not the least bit important in the future?

Excuse my analogy but I am thinking along the lines of say Star Trek where it seems the world puts its resources/skills together for the betterment of all. It's assumed that there is no greed/war/etc.

Thanks for your time

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
TD, for the record.

Were you joking or serious when you posted Elvis and Jesus will be at the concert ?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i would ask them the mystery surrounding why you had to edit that post 6 times.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
First, TD has the timeline I plan on posting and he's making corrections -- minor.

Second, LOL, if you're referring to my first post when I started this thread there are six edits because I'm a slightly obsessive. LOL I sort of recall making the post, but the edits were just fixing sloppy grammar...trying to clarify my thought...It's probably the worst post, editing wise, I've posted, but there is no mystery. My apologies for the stack of edits...

Stay tuned for timeline...

Peace!

(see, edited again...grammar)

[edit on 4-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Still waiting for this dude to come back and answer questions himself.

see above few posts

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
How do I build a time machine too?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I apologize on TD's behalf. He's had a lot going on this weekend. I am waiting myself for a corrected timeline I sent him.

He will definitely answer your questions.

I will answer what I can just because I know you are waiting for responses.

First, Arkangel4time, he will respond, but I wanted to address what you said as well. You said,

Assuming all of this is true, If I was visiting myself in the past... My narcissism would probably have made sure that I did/acquired/etc things that would let me have a comfortable life (since hindsight is always 20/20 ).

Has yourself rewarded yourself with some personal future information in that regard? If not... Might that be because its not the least bit important in the future?

From what TD has explained to me, there is every possibility that he did indeed help his younger self to achieve the goals in life (i.e., music) that he has aimed for, but not completely realized.

What he explained to me was that after a certain amount of growth and maturity on his part, he realized that that's not what it's all about. To be frank, he discovered that it's really about love. It's about compassion, period.

What I understand this revelation did to him was it made him return, or correct what changes he may have made. Besides, he has seen our future - from the next couple of years to the distant future, and the truth is that everyone will be ultimately fulfilled in their lives - everyone will be a rock star. No joke.

You and me, Arkangel4time, have been living what we perceive to be one, continuous, uninterrupted existence. He has been able to move forward and backward on his own timeline (as opposed to the world timeline) and make changes that he has seen the results of.

He has done a lot by trial and error. Just because you and I have not consciously experienced what the results of these changes may have been, does not mean that they did not occur. We really don't have a full understanding of our universe. There are a lot of magic tricks.

This ability was given to him by a version of himself from his distant future. Actually, it would be accurate to say there were more than one. As one progresses through his story and into the future, he foresees that there are not only a handful of him, as you can clone yourself with this time portal device, but he sees possibly hundreds or more. He sees himself using this device to clone himself - and others as well who volunteer.

So the short answer to your question is he quite possibly lived out his wildest dreams, but as our current timeline now shows, this reality - the ultimate final reality he has chosen - does not see him as a celebrity. But maybe as something more important...

You also said,

I am thinking along the lines of say Star Trek where it seems the world puts its resources/skills together for the betterment of all. It's assumed that there is no greed/war/etc.

Again, I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but you are right on here, Arkangel4time. Except there will not be a "Federation" of governments, but a federation of the people, period. No more putting the power of the entire race in the hands of a few paranoid, greedy, small-minded, selfish and violent few.

The small group that controls the majority of the human race, either by force, or by psychological slavery is about to see their end. The show of force will be so sudden and so vast that nothing like it has ever been witnessed by modern man.

And this show of force is simply to put the rule of this planet in the hands of every single struggling human being, as it is their universal, divine right. As I type this, there is a lot going on over and on this planet. The big changes that are in store are not negative as the controllers' disinformants and fearmongers are trying to portray.

They are afraid and unsure of what is going to come to pass and this is causing confusion and dissension in the ranks. This will continue and many will jump ship. By the time all of these events culminate there will be nothing left to do, but to digest everything that's happened and move forward with baby steps into a new reality; but these steps will also have to be sure.

The master/slave relationship will be no more, and every human being will have to take responsibility for their own life. No more mommy and daddy. The good thing is that we will have friends and family, and not just from this planet. And these will be the strongest ties you have ever known.

But the truth is, people have got to trust in themselves, and this universe. And people have got to take responsibility for themselves as independent, intelligent beings that are part of an immense universe. Evolution is a forward movement.

Too many people want to go backwards, or remain fixed where they are. It's fear that's keeping them there, and that fear is going to make the next five years very, very hard for them. If you don't move forward you die. This can be interpreted literally and figuratively.

If our race does not move forward it will simply die alone on this planet. Fortunately, our particular future has already been foreordained - we are to continue out into the stars. This future already exists. We are now just watching it unfold.

syrinx high priest, you asked,

Were you joking or serious when you posted Elvis and Jesus will be at the concert ?

I'm going to go even further out on a limb and tell you more of what you can expect to see at this concert. This event is going to be a combination contact event, science exposition and concert.

There will be displays of future technology, which will include something like nanotechnology that can reverse age and otherwise alter your physical appearance. Some of the technology that will be on display has the ability to create "warm spots" that can be placed at any location, and manipulated and customized. This concert event is going to take place during a colder month when people are wearing jackets, but people in these "artificial" warm spots will be dressed in summer clothes.

There will be a holographic tower that will be projecting holograms that can be seen for miles. There will also be time portals that "guides" will be stationed at that people can use to time travel.

There will be current music acts, which will be projected on giant screens. Certain people attending the concert will have their real lives shown on these screens. This is not a candid camera episode, but just as some abductees report seeing their lives played out on a view screen, so will many others here. They will get to relive their childhood, growing up - their entire life.

TD has also said matter-of-factly that yes, also in attendance will be Jesus, as well as many others who we would have thought dead. We will see Hitler, Jesus, John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy. We will see Holocaust victims, victims of 9-11 and more. I can't remember the list, but we are compiling all of this information as we speak.

This concert event is going to take place by this next winter, or by 2008/2009. What TD is sure about is the weather at the time of the concert, the details of the concert, and that it is proceeded by the mass landing event that is to take place by 2013. After watching the Sgt. Clifford Stone interview at Project Camelot, it looks like he gives a do or die date of 2016, which is when a mysterious 21 mile wide(?) "ship" makes a close pass by the earth.

Sgt. Stone also said in the interview that he feels like he, and all of us, are being prepared for something big, but he's not sure what it is. Well, do enough research here and you'll start to get a pretty good idea what that is...

Just as win 52 indicated, this will be a celebratory event. And it will only get better from there on out. It's become very clear to me in the last six months that we are nearing a culmination - an apex event. And those who are open to it all get to savor every second...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
TD..

in your PDF book a war is mentioned and you talk about time travelling volunteers being transported somewhere to fight for the freedom of earth people, in a war.
why hasn't this been stated when 1st offering volunteering?

why is Hitler to appear alongside Jesus, Saint Germain, the Kennedy bros, Marilyn Monroe and the Holocaust victims(??!!)
what sort of statement will this make,will they be brought from the past to this concert? are some of them clones?

were you ever again contacted by 050505 and who was it?

can Mel Gibson vouch for you?
so unless i'm mistaken you claim he is a time traveller too?
and you are the Simon who helped Jesus with the cross?
ie you and Mel Gibson are in the bible also?

once again, how does the rest of the world apply to this american concert you speak of?
as an european citizen will i or those in china or the african people miss out on all of the action and jesus head banging whatnots?

also,
in the ebook you mention a civil unrest or a civil war following this big concert...?
care to elaborate?

[edit on 4-3-2007 by ledo4]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hello td and otd

I would just like to say ty for all this info u have given me i enjoyed it.
i hope to see you at this concert/arrival thing or w/e it is im planning on somthin good lol so ill bring the popcorn.

I also wanted to ask.
in the future will many people know about the "secret"
i myself have found out about this. wich i would like to share my knowledge
its like the law of attraction. everything we do is reflected through this universe or i guess "our" universe. how you say your from the future you gave me the feeling of undoubtedly believing you and now i have changed to beleive in some things that may not seem true but i feel are.

so how u telling us about this and all do u think your actions will change our future for now we will prepare for the concert but now that you might have reveiled the location may it be somewhere else?
(im just wondering)
mabey now that youve told the people on ATS your story and thers the beleives and the haters maby all this will not happen
im not calling you false but maby you should'nt have told us for the better? IDK but yea... well ty for all the info and etc

o now i have another question lol
how they say we will have a super antidote or sumwhat for anything in the future do u know anything about this?

Will we really be as advanced in the future years as we think we'll be? or is it just some bs ?

How do "you" feel about the future will we strive to be an amazing race or will we fall like most others on our planet?

well now im tired so ill be off 2 bed lol bye bye

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'll jump in here....the concert will be World wide and people will be able to use their language of choice. It won't be for one group only.

The people of Abraham thought the message was for them only. When his two sons Isaac and Ishmael both got the same blessing, they thought it was for them only. This is what has led to all of the hatred being displayed today.

You could look at things this way and be not far from being wrong. Iraq/Iran and The USA...one is from Isaac and the other is from Ishmael. (if you understand that the US is being silently run by people from Isaac's seed). This is the real conflict, one that has been alive for thousands of years. Jealousy and greed are the motivation for all the bad things that people do to eachother.

This is the big problem that keeps the world from growing up. We want to carry on the tradition of violence. We need to break away from all of the hatred towards our brothers. In the big picture, we earthlings are all brothers and sisters sharing this galactic transport system we are riding on. We need to get along before we can grow up.

We just keep running in the ruts till there is no where else to drive but in those deep wide ruts.

I was a bit surprised to hear this will be in a cool season, but in my vision, I remember people putting on coats as they left the celebration. I was trying to figure out why they needed coats, because it was so warm at the celebration. People were there to check things out and they were going home to bring the rest of their people to the gathering. I think it was just getting underway at the time that I saw this. Hard to remember all of the details because I thought it didn't make sense and I was trying to make like it didn't happen or it was just me daydreaming.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
First, ledo4, TD will answer, but again, I want to throw in what I can. He can elaborate when he jumps in.

You asked,

in your PDF book a war is mentioned and you talk about time travelling volunteers being transported somewhere to fight for the freedom of earth people, in a war.
why hasn't this been stated when 1st offering volunteering?

From what I understand, people can volunteer to time travel, as well as separately volunteer to become involved in certain events or "missions". Individuals who volunteer will be sent on "missions", either that they are assigned, are of their own choosing, or both.

This technology, however, will also be available to use at one's leisure further into the future.

However, from what I understand, these first volunteers will be chosen to do missions; i.e., to be able to use this technology before anyone else because they are involved in selfless missions for our race as a whole. This should obviously be understood.

This does not mean, however, that just because someone volunteers here or elsewhere, that they have signed a contract or made a formal agreement. They will - every one of them - be fully briefed beforehand and given the choice of "if" and "how" they want to participate. This isn't the military LOL

One of these events, however, happens to be an overwhelming assault against, I believe, a planet with a small population of human, or humanlike beings that have been calling some of the shots here on earth from afar. I think TD said these were sirian humans, but I can't remember specifically.

From what I understand, our "fleet" if you will is, as will be the mass landing on earth, so overwhelming to the other side that the defeat is swift and sure. I don't know how much resistance there is, but it's not worth mentioning. This is straight from TD's mouth, but I can't remember when this was to take place. It may be around the time of the mass landing...

No one will be deceived, or mislead. Do not worry about that. This isn't about exploiting people. But people WILL want to be involved. And they will be given a chance.

You also asked (as did I at one point),

why is Hitler to appear alongside Jesus, Saint Germain, the Kennedy bros, Marilyn Monroe and the Holocaust victims(??!!)

What TD has told me is that individuals who have committed crimes against humanity will be present, as well as people he said were involved in, sort of, historical events that we have been mislead about - Jesus, Marilyn Monroe, the Kennedies, victims of 9-11, etc.

The primary purpose of bringing these individuals together here is as a sort of historical disclosure. It will be to show that we, the people, have been lied to about so much, including religion.

These huge screens, upon which the performers will be seen, and some of those present will see their lives played out, will also show historical events "as they actually happened". This includes the crucifiction of Christ, the events of September 11, 2001, the Kennedy assasinations, the Holocaust, etc. We will all learn the truth about these and other events.

This concert is the beginning of the "learning" of our real history, and it will go back thousands of years. This is not just a slayer concert. This is the beginning of a disclosure about who we are as a species and where we really come from.

I sort of answered your next questions. You asked,

what sort of statement will this make,will they be brought from the past to this concert? are some of them clones?

The statement they are all making is that we have been lied to, and the truth is about to come out - ALL OF IT!

Secondly, these will not be clones. They're all the genuine article.

I'm not specifically sure about all of these individuals (i.e., how they were rescued from death, or how they arrive here), but I understand, in Hitler's case, I think TD has suggested that Hitler may have been, through whatever force, moved to a bunker, or someplace in inner earth. And it's possible this may be the case with some of the others; that or they were moved to a safehaven.

I'll let TD answer the next one re: 050505. I find that account intriguing. Truly.

You asked,

can Mel Gibson vouch for you?
so unless i'm mistaken you claim he is a time traveller too?

I more or less asked this question as well. Here is how this occurred, TD said that, while he was abducted (at age 18 in 1992), one of his travels was to get Mel Gibson and a small film crew to take them back to the time of the crucifixion. I am not sure if this event has yet to come to pass (i.e., if it occurred before now - 2007 - or if it occurred after this year).

If it did, which may have been the case, I asked TD if Mel would remember this. TD wasn't quite clear. He might have suggested that Mel may have remembered it, or may have had certain memories "wiped" or "flashed".

And I understand this would be a convenient response to someone asking to contact Mel as a witness, but there are so many other witnesses, both celebrities as well as average folks that it wouldn't undermine his accounts at all. TD did say that he had a vision or memory of Mel Gibson and Fred Durst coming to his house, but he did clarify that this was different than his other memories and may not actually come to pass.

You also asked,

and you are the Simon who helped Jesus with the cross?
ie you and Mel Gibson are in the bible also?

I believe this is what TD is saying. He recalled to me details of his encounter with Christ at the crucifixion. He also said that when Mel and his film crew traveled back, they lived in Jerusalem (or wherever this took place) for a month or so before the crucifixion and actually set up cameras at the location in advance that would capture the event.

TD said that he, as well as Mel Gibson, and some friends were present at the last supper event, which was painted with them in the picture. This painting is said to be in the Vatican somewhere, and TD maintains that if we could find this painting you would see his likeness, as well as Mel's, and TD said, mine...We should know soon enough LOL It's a crazy thought!

I think win 52 answered your next question - because TD has said the same,

once again, how does the rest of the world apply to this american concert you speak of? as an european citizen will i or those in china or the african people miss out on all of the action and jesus head banging whatnots?

TD has heard from various friends/contactees that this concert will indeed be mirrored in other countries.

TD said, however, that the location in Pennsylvania will be the primary site; that in large part these other concerts will be celebrating this event, but that the U.S. location will be the center, or source event.

This U.S. location will be considered a mecca and millions upon millions of people will travel to this location after the concert, when they learn what has actually taken place.

It won't matter for too long, because when the "big" show takes place after this event, earth as a whole will be the party.

Finally,

in the ebook you mention a civil unrest or a civil war following this big concert...?

TD can answer this too. I am not completely clear on what takes place, but it is something to the effect that civilians/people will be spurned by what has been perpetrated against them by those in power. Many will take outrage to the churches and people in power and effect a very real type of vigilante justice for what has been done. For the most part this will be prepared for, and held somewhat in check, but there will be a backlash when this gets out. There is nothing that can be done about that.

TD can clarify.

Thank you, ledo4. You had excellent questions, and you actually asked for clarification on some of the same things I did. You did your reading LOL

Peace!!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hey, schmidty!!!

What's goin' on?

You said,

I would just like to say ty for all this info u have given me i enjoyed it.

You're very welcome!! I am typing all of this stuff and making these posts for everyone else. I already have a personal satisfaction in sharing TD's story and believing these things will come to pass. But this information is worthless without sharing it. The second I have something I want it to get out to as many people as possible. And this is TD's philosophy too.

You said,

i hope to see you at this concert/arrival thing or w/e it is im planning on somthin good lol so ill bring the popcorn.

I really hope to see you there too, schmidty!! I hope to see everyone there. And it's OK if not everyone makes it. This is the beginning of the real truth movement. This event, ultimately, is to benefit the entire planet.

The idea is not to create some exclusionary event, but it just happens that this small prelude event that has been allowed, by whatever benign forces, to take place. And the benefits that this event will bring to everyone on this planet will echo for years, and will be accelerated even further by the mass landing event.

You asked something that I can't really answer with regard to "the Secret". From what I understand, everything we do and think manifests in some form - becomes real; that we create reality. That is a belief, and may be a fact, but I'll let TD shed more light on that if he can...

OK, you had a legitimate question (and one that I had actually asked as well),

so how u telling us about this and all do u think your actions will change our future for now we will prepare for the concert but now that you might have reveiled the location may it be somewhere else?

mabey now that youve told the people on ATS your story and thers the beleives and the haters maby all this will not happen...but maby you should'nt have told us for the better?

Basically, you're asking if he's giving away the location of this concert, etc., that he may be allowing people to block it from happening. I asked this same question, and as I recall this event will NOT be stopped.

TD said that this concert will be held on "short notice". And he's not giving the specific location out, the date, or the time. However, I don't think it really matters, because this concert has been "allowed" to take place.

I asked, "What about the controllers, or Black Ops, or whatever other forces may be against it?" He wasn't concerned about it. He said he saw the U.S. National Guard simply directing traffic, both foot and vehicle traffic, outside the event. The National Guard, or whatever security is just outside the site WILL NOT PREVENT ANYONE FROM GETTING IN.

There will be, however, these sort of gate keepers. There will be some form of security, but they will be benevolent, possibly human (I can't recall).

Know this, that people will be euphoric about what is taking place. People will not be violent. There will not be hostilities. People are going to be experiencing a reality they could have only imagined. There will be a lot of love - A LOT OF LOVE!!!

So, anyway, in response to your question - there is no stopping this concert. I believe there will also be friendlies from "out there" involved in this concert as well. I kind of think that as much as TD has told me about this event, that it will be beyond imagination. There's a surprise factor here I think...

You also asked,

how they say we will have a super antidote or sumwhat for anything in the future do u know anything about this?

I believe TD said that everything is curable right now!!

He does say, I believe, that either cancer, or some form of radiation sickness is not necessarily curable, because it's not a disease as much as like, a vibratory radiation that affects the nervous system, or something to this effect. He will have to clarify this as well...

You asked,

Will we really be as advanced in the future years as we think we'll be? or is it just some bs ?

I can actually hear TD now LOL "It is no BS, my friend. It's very real." LOL

Technologically, we are advanced to a great degree now, but it has to reach the man on the street. If you're thinking we have to wait to reach a certain level or degree of technological advancement first, as humans we have - it's just happening behind closed doors LOL

Our advancement, both spiritual and technological is going to accelerate here very quickly, but from there it's up up up!!

Finally, you asked,

How do "you" feel about the future will we strive to be an amazing race or will we fall like most others on our planet?

I know we will survive. TD alone has confirmed he's traveled hundreds and maybe thousands of years into our future to see this as fact. And this is just humans on this planet. When we take into account humans that have moved off and seeded other planets and galaxies forget it!! The show will go on!!

Thank you very much for your questions. I know I'm not TD, but if I can answer I will. I know he'll show up and correct or clarify anything he feels I'm off with...

Take care!!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We were talking about you in our last few interviews. LOL

I wanted to respond to your post. And thank you very much for posting!! I feel like we're all enjoying things as they unfold. You've really given TD a boost with your posts.

You said,

the concert will be World wide and people will be able to use their language of choice. It won't be for one group only.

Yes, no one has to worry about a language barrier either at these concert events, or at the mass landing. This is one planet, one race, but with many languages. If you are human you are invited (and even if you're not).

You said,

In the big picture, we earthlings are all brothers and sisters sharing this galactic transport system we are riding on.

We are not only brothers and sisters to humans on this planet, but are kin to every life form in this and every other universe. We are all a part of the same matter, and were created by the same source. Nothing that exists, or has yet to exist, is apart from our creator, and by extension, us. It's more than a matter of brother and sister, but would be more accurate to say we are one. We are all bubbles in a stream of energy, and that stream is pure love.

Fortunately, the ignorant "separatist" ideologies that have been perpetuated for so long will dissolve when these greater truths reach every person on this planet.

There will, however, be those who will wish to retain a narrow ideology when all is said and done, but it is my hope that they will have companions, and that they may learn to open themselves to everything that this universe has to offer. This future will not be forced upon anyone.

Finally, you said,

I was a bit surprised to hear this will be in a cool season, but in my vision, I remember people putting on coats as they left the celebration. I was trying to figure out why they needed coats, because it was so warm at the celebration. People were there to check things out and they were going home to bring the rest of their people to the gathering. I think it was just getting underway at the time that I saw this.

Yes, this concert event will take place during a month in Pennsylvania, U.S., that people will be wearing jackets. However, there will be technology that will create warm areas that people will be wearing bikinis, shorts, t-shirts, etc. (summer clothes). They will be playing frisbee, etc., very much like a concert atmosphere.

And when you said people would be putting on coats to leave to bring more people this struck a chord with me. Yes indeed. When people get there and see what's happening they will want to bring anyone and everyone they can think of to experience it. It will indeed become a mecca for millions.

I'm so excited to know you have seen these things! Like I said, when I read one of your previous posts my heart skipped a beat. Thought I was going to have a coronary LOL

One of the people that TD has spoken with described an abduction experience in which the abductee was being taken to a "concert" event, supposedly to show her that there were exciting things ahead.

To read accounts such as hers, and yours is really exciting. I hope to see a lot more, but more importantly, I can't wait for the concert and everything that proceeds it!!!

Thanks a lot, win 52!! Here's to seeing you and everyone at the concert!!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
thanks both win52 and OTD respectively,

OTD, i truly thought the Passion of Christ was the result of Mel's expedition but as i was in a hurry to read it all i admit i wasn't checking the dates and years, mostly trying to get a feel of TD's mind frame and story
but i'll stop for now,
thanks for the honest time taken to respond, i wanted to clarify some things from a volunteer's viewpoint (being one) and from an eastern European angle, because viewed from here, Penn is a bit of a faraway place. so there

cheers!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I saw this on another thread, and actually its a question I would like TD to answer please.

Please explain how jumping points in time is possible.

We know mathematically that it is possible to speed up and slow down time... but you simply cannot displace matter from one point to another... it creates a mathematical paradox, both for the destination time, and the departure time.

thanks in advance

in reference to the post above mine.. did I miss the post that asked for volunteers?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Who win's the next two Super Bowls.

Save my $$ up go to Vegas and clean up.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Who win's the next two Super Bowls.

Save my $$ up go to Vegas and clean up.

forget vegas, wouldn't you want seats near jesus and elvis at the slayer concert?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I just spoke with TD and he's planning on catching up in a couple of hours. He's been busy.

He said he's going to have the timeline cleaned up and ready to post hopefully tonight. My sincere apologies for the delay in getting it put up.

Equally entertaining to the timeline events, however, are the travels he was involved in during his abduction experience, as well as his predictions, and miscellaneous things, like just personal confirmations, his wife's experiences, friends experiences, etc...There's a lot more.

Anyway, will get that up as soon as I get it back from TD. The timeline is being added to as he recalls more and more experiences, and adds further detail to the ones that are there.

ledo4, you said,

i truly thought the Passion of Christ was the result of Mel's expedition but as i was in a hurry to read it all i admit i wasn't checking the dates and years

Me too!! I was really curious about this. I know for a fact that TD did not see Passion of the Christ and then make up this experience. I am not clear at the moment, where Mel's trip falls on our timeline here (not the timeline I've written, but with regard to our reality right now as experienced during TD's travels). My thought was he must have either memorized the experience - which would mean his memory wasn't "blocked" or "wiped" from him, or it was to an extent, but the residual of these experience may be influencing him.

I kind of remember that this "trip" occurs in our future - but I'm not positive. I have to look it up. But if it did, you can imagine that TD may have gone on this "mission" BECAUSE Mel had directed the Passion. There is also the possibility that Mel is being influenced by his own future, as I believe to some extent we all are, as the past, present and future coexist right now...Just something to think about. In any event, we can read again and see where Mel's trip falls on our current timeline to get some answers.

In any event, ledo4, you and I were thinking the same thing...

You also said,

thanks for the honest time taken to respond

You are more than welcome. I told TD, and he says go for it, that if I could answer any questions I would. He knows that he will come in and clarify, or add to it if something needs correcting.

Also,

i wanted to clarify some things from a volunteer's viewpoint (being one) and from an eastern European angle, because viewed from here, Penn is a bit of a faraway place.

As far as volunteers, TD and everyone is aware that people posting on ATS come from far and wide. Everyone who volunteers should know that geographical location - is NOT a barrier. LOL Seriously.

And I can't remember the post or thread exactly, but TD did say all are free to volunteer simply by saying so. If you go to his website, which he's now allowed to include in his ATS signature he also has a "Volunteer" section where you can post your name, etc.

He's serious, and he's already said that if you volunteer, don't be surprised if you get a phone call, email, or knock at the door by a guy with a big grin on his face saying, "I told you so."

So, if you want to volunteer just say so. In one way or another all of the volunteers will be tracked down and picked up.

Thanks a lot, ledo4!! TD will be on in a bit...

Hi, Arkangel4time!! TD will hit you too. I know he's not too up on the technological aspects of it; that most of his comments will be from his personal experiences and not necessarily scientific studies per se, but he should be able to shed some light...

Royal76, I'm leaving your question to TD. LOL I don't think he'll have these, but I'll leave it to him...Peace!!

Hi, Crakeur!! You said,

forget vegas, wouldn't you want seats near jesus and elvis at the slayer concert?

I'm with you on that one. Except "what happens at the concert doesn't stay at the concert" LOL It gets broadcast around the entire planet!! And on a fun scale, Vegas pales in comparison.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
hey otd
ty for responding
and o nuthin much being bored and etc lol

im glad to here that our future will be good and that we will be able to cure all this and that.
heres s'more q's
i feel like i ask to many lol
so the gov will know about this landing but will they just think its bs or sum sort bcus of the lack of "guard" or w/e

that secret thing i was talking about earlier do u know what i meant?
i kinda got it from a book i read and finished yesterday lol
its some amazing stuff and i hope u could get time to read it (this sounds like im trying to incourage sum1 to buy this thing now i feel stupid) but it is a good good book and it makes sense.

it helped me more thoroly (however u spell it) understand td's story so yea... well have fun and cya bye bye

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
schmidty, you're not asking too many questions.

You have a good question here too. I had asked basically this same question of TD, and it relates to him giving out information on this event in advance.

You asked,

so the gov will know about this landing but will they just think its bs or sum sort bcus of the lack of "guard" or w/e

I'm not exactly clear on how the government will take this. I'm not sure that they have all of the details. Maybe they don't believe what is being said here.

When TD says that the National Guard will be called in to direct traffic essentially, it leads me to believe that they probably know this is going to happen, and that they can't stop it; so they're just going to maintain crowd control "outside" of the event.

Either that, or when officials finally catch wind of this event it's already gotten around to everyone else and all they can do is try to control the flow of traffic.

Regardless of what the government's response is, this concert goes off without a hitch. And the concert lasts from a few days, to possibly a week or more.

There is a lot that happens after the concert, in the ensuing days, weeks, and months. If the concert happens at the end of this year, or 2008/2009, then we're talking only another 12 - 48 months before the mass landing occurs, approximately. We really are reaching the endgame here.

But immediately following the concert, people, including myself and TD, and many others, will return home. TD said he sees the military - and he's talking maybe assault vehicles and/or tanks - coming to our homes to collect us. He says that he is rounded up, I would be rounded up, and many others.

He said he saw this. Everyone that is rounded up is put on one of these trains. He says he remembers stepping onto one of the trains and people recognizing who he was. Everyone was angry at him for letting this happen.

So, by that, it's clear that they - the bad guys - still want to play this game. The people on these trains are heading for prisons and camps that could be pretty high tech. The only thing is, not long after these trains leave the station, something happens.

TD doesn't say exactly what, but the short of it is, there is outside intervention. All of us are freed, and the people who snatched us all up, those who were going to jail all of us, will then be taken and held in their own prisons. So there's nothing to worry about.

It seems that the only hostilities between this concert event and the mass landing that occur are people expressing outrage and anger at what has been done to them for so long. This is inevitable, and it's understandable.

After what could be seen as a rough period in this sense, things will start to come together. People will come together, and then we can all really start living our lives as they were meant to be lived.

A small group of individuals are controlling the majority of people on this planet, are keeping technology from the rest of the planet - technology that would advance our race and create a virtual utopian society, technology that could help blind people see and deaf people hear.

They are a group who have kept secret the truth of who we are; who have chosen themselves as arbiters of issues that involve the whole of our species, and that is way beyond arrogance; it's unconscionable. These choices were not meant to be in the hands of the few. They are meant for every member of this species.

This small group is trying to stall nature; are trying to control and exploit an entire race, and to keep that race in the dark. This cannot be sustained. And now is the time that all of this ends.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join