It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
What if it just plain aint so? Suppose there is nothing higher, and ETs are here, real, and not here to do us any favors and that's that.

Of course another possiblity is that there is something "higher" and that "ET's" are a here, real and not here to do us any favors.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN
So evidently the "ET" rationale is "let's just scare them so badly they'll be scarred for life!" Yeah, that'll teach 'em.

Do you believe that you have a soul? That's where 'd start. Isn't it where ET starts also? I think so.

I've never suggested either, unless you are equating human hypnosis with "ET" mind implants. "Sleeper" has already stated that he has no way of knowing what he is relating is actual experience or a false memory.

I misunderstood your point. Now I get it. Yes, I think sleeper would probably agree that he doesn't know if his memories are implanted. What does it matter? It's the words that are enjoyable to read. Isn't it hopeful to believe that goodness pays dividends in the eyes of any persons beyond Earth? Why would you polarize yourself otherwise?

Perhaps you missed one of my earlier posts where I quoted at length from the book. There wasn't a "link".

Oh, I was thinking of someone who posted a link. Yeah, you quoted some passages from it but I didn't grasp the context. Not sure what your point is, since he explained the book already. I am eager to read it but don't worry cause sleeper won't get a penny (I bought it used).

Perhaps you should read my quotes from the book again. Or Sleeper's blog. "Free will", "personal rights", etc. are "illusions". At least according to "Milton". Not just "Sleeper's" free will and rights, but everyone's. As heavily as you seem to be into Sleeper's story I'm surprised you missed that.

Since you just joined, I would ask you to refrain from saying what I am or am not. I have no idea who you are whereas I have disclosed some personal data on ATS.

As I have said, just because his own free will is perhaps modified (not saying it is because there might be other lessons he needs to learn, even despite his "contact") doesn't make a difference in what ET will allow him to say. Yes, I am happy to accept that 50% of his stuff is crap but I do not believe he would know this.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
John Lear has given clear direction.

Read all of Sleeper's posts.

I followed Lear's orders (twice). Sleeper cites the questions succinctly in his responses, however cryptic they may seem, they may just ring true for you.

Letting go of thinking so much and going way out of the box is hard to do ...but the underlying message just may emerge truthful for you-- LIke it or not.

Sleeper, can you give incite as to Milton' s mode of communication?

Is is it given to you as instantanios knowledge, verbal sentences, mental pictures, or subconscious feelings-- morning memories, , or...?

BTW, I have had many "salt mine" night work shift mornings..LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Do you believe that you have a soul? That's where 'd start. Isn't it where ET starts also? I think so.

Yes, I certainly believe we have a soul; however, I don't need an "alien" to tell me that. When somebody wants to sell you something, a classic tactic is to "start" by fishing for some "common ground" and go from there. One minute you find out that the used-car salesman you're talking to has, by some miracle, exactly the same interests you do right down to your favorite flavor of ice cream. The next minute your gut is churning as you're leaving the lot with a car you didn't intend to purchase when you came in.

Yes, I think sleeper would probably agree that he doesn't know if his memories are implanted. What does it matter?

It doesn't if you're simply looking for enjoyable words to read. Someone looking for truth would probably want something a little more reliabe than a memory implant from an alien.

Isn't it hopeful to believe that goodness pays dividends in the eyes of any persons beyond Earth?

I'm not here to please "ET".

Since you just joined, I would ask you to refrain from saying what I am or am not.

It was simply my observation that you are very interested in "Sleeper's" story. I apologize if that is inaccurate.

As I have said, just because his own free will is perhaps modified (not saying it is because there might be other lessons he needs to learn, even despite his "contact") doesn't make a difference in what ET will allow him to say.

I'm not sure how that relates to my post that you replied to. I was making the point in regards everyone's free will, not Sleeper's specifically. And that point is that according to Sleeper's "ET", NONE of us have free will or personal rights. "Mike" was ridiculed by the "ET" for thinking otherwise.

Yes, I am happy to accept that 50% of his stuff is crap but I do not believe he would know this.

Agreed. Nowhere have I said that I think "Sleeper" is intentionally lying.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

So evidently the "ET" rationale is "let's just scare them so badly they'll be scarred for life!"Yeah, that'll teach 'em.

Don't make me laugh like that...I have chapped lips. lol!

"Sleeper" has already stated that he has no way of knowing what he is relating is actual experience or a false memory.

False memory or mammary?...Sorry sleeper.

Ever awaken from a deep sleep and sensed that you were actually just waking into a thicker dream?

In my experience, the walk-a-day life doesn't hold the patent on reality...Imagine Sisyphus attempting to peel an onion...layer upon layer...upon....no end in sight

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Yes, I certainly believe we have a soul; however, I don't need an "alien" to tell me that. When somebody [edited morailty tale]

So you believe in the soul, but you don't like it when people make money by talking about it in such a way that's appealing? Right away it makes you wary when someone talks about the soul? I find that to be the opposite of my thinking. I find that most people don't want to talk about reincarnation in the Western world.

Do you have a religion? You needn't tell me what it is, but I am wondering if their priests are A: anonymous, or B: unpaid?

It doesn't if you're simply looking for enjoyable words to read. Someone looking for truth would probably want something a little more reliabe than a memory implant from an alien.

No, I think someone looking for truth would look inside themselves, where the soul is. sleeper can't help them find it nor can anybody else outside themselves. Nobody says his memory is an implant, it is you who wish it so. Why does it matter so much to you?

I'm not here to please "ET".

Ha ha. How the heck would you know why you are here? Have you had a vision also? Is it your general practice to deny the experiences of others because you yourself have not had anything stir your heart? I'd love to know more.

I'm not sure how that relates to my post that you replied to. I was making the point in regards everyone's free will, not Sleeper's specifically. And that point is that according to Sleeper's "ET", NONE of us have free will or personal rights. "Mike" was ridiculed by the "ET" for thinking otherwise.

What makes you think we don't have free will? ah, You must be thinking that free will means you can do whatever you want. That's wrong. did you want me to explain it again? It's a personal thing which we are all collectively held by. Yes, even you had a purpose for incarnating here on Earth and if someone comes out and shows you high magic, your very person will be altered.

Do you really expect ET to show themsleves and if not do you really plan to act like ET doesn't exist? To me both positions are not reasonable.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper, can you give incite as to Milton' s mode of communication?

Is is it given to you as instantanios knowledge, verbal sentences, mental pictures, or subconscious feelings-- morning memories, , or...?

All of the above and in person

BTW, I have had many "salt mine" night work shift mornings..LOL

The underground black ops economy, that’s how they get around the minimum wage thing---lol----only kidding!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I am usually a day late and a dollar short but I had my grandson order them for me, I hope I can say that. You might make enough money off this for a nice earthly vacation

[edit on 1-2-2007 by observe50]

Thanks 50,

Once everyone gets their cut there isn’t much left over for the writer, only those that make it to the top of the sellers list make a living doing it---but I’m not complaining I didn’t get into writing for the money because I have been doing it for many years and have yet to make any, I write because I was asked to write---not told---and I enjoy writing

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Enjoy away!

And if by chance I say anything of interest - - feel free to use it.

Afterall - - we all know you are just here doing research

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

1) Why are the aliens so secretive? Why not just come out and say "We're here, tell Lear. Get over it!" Why do they need to be so knife and dagger, and thus breed conspiracy theories on their existence?

They maintain the illusion so people can concentrate on this life---you heard the saying life is a stage? They are the set designers

2) Is there any chance the Earth is in danger of coming under attack from hostile entities? If so, wouldn't disclosure be the best course of action. I think an alien battleship appearing over Sydney would cause more panic if we had found out that aliens did exist AND we are about to be destroyed.

There is no chance of a hostile alien invasion---and such force would easily be defeated before it reached this solar system

3) Do you have any physical evidence of your travels? Before something can become a fact, it must first be able to be seen and comprehended, then replicatable, and finally it is fact.

Any tangible evidence would be considered hostile without a full disclosure. ---it would create more questions, more confusion and ultimately paralyzing fear

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
So you believe in the soul, but you don't like it when people make money by talking about it in such a way that's appealing?

I didn't say that and I think you know that. The fact that "Sleeper's" "ET" believes in a soul means little to me. To paraphrase Christ, even the devil believes in God. That "common ground" or "starting point" hardly makes the devil a source for truth. Would you eat a worm? Probably not on purpose, but you might unwittingly if there's a nice big, juicy apple around it.

No, I think someone looking for truth would look inside themselves, where the soul is.

Well, believe it or not, some people look for it in a UFO story.

Nobody says his memory is an implant, it is you who wish it so. Why does it matter so much to you?

Not even Sleeper himself can say that it isn't. Whether I wish for it to be true or not has no bearing on its truthfulness. It is Sleeper making the claim that he experience these things, but then adds that aliens can implant any memory they wish. If you can't see the conundrum that creates, there's probably little else I can say.

What makes you think we don't have free will?

I think our conversation is going nowhere because I've already covered this numerous times, yet you state the exact opposite of my position. It is "Sleeper's" "ET" that says "free will" and "personal rights" are an illusion. I disagree with that. I don't know how to make that any clearer.

Yes, even you had a purpose for incarnating here on Earth and if someone comes out and shows you high magic, your very person will be altered.

"High magic"? Sorry, I don't need "signs and wonders" and it certainly wouldn't "alter my very person". Who's being the presumptive one now?

Do you really expect ET to show themsleves and if not do you really plan to act like ET doesn't exist? To me both positions are not reasonable.

"ET" will probably appear when it suits their purpose if they are allowed to, and nowhere did I say that "ET" doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I didn't say that and I think you know that. The fact that "Sleeper's" "ET" believes in a soul means little to me. To paraphrase Christ, even the devil believes in God. That "common ground" or "starting point" hardly makes the devil a source for truth. Would you eat a worm? Probably not on purpose, but you might unwittingly if there's a nice big, juicy apple around it.

I do agree. Sleeper's story is somewhat like a great, tasty apple. It's enjoyable to read and I believe there is truth in it which is unique. Now, where is the worm?

It is Sleeper making the claim that he experience these things, but then adds that aliens can implant any memory they wish. If you can't see the conundrum that creates, there's probably little else I can say.

Well, I am somewhat dumb, so maybe you could explain it to me in simpler terms?

ANYONE can implant memories, which is why I mentioned hypnosis. When you question a person's memories, you question their very self. In what way do you think sleeper might have been manipulated? He seems to be taking some risk by telling his own story as he remembers it, and in a form which will fit into two hours of human attention. Even if it is all an implanted memory, it is a remarkable one.

Anyone can implant a memory, but we must believe that our memories are true. If you are brainwashed, you will lose your memories, but they can be recovered. All of this is true with anyone, including you or I. Make your point simple and I'll be grateful.

It is "Sleeper's" "ET" that says "free will" and "personal rights" are an illusion. I disagree with that. I don't know how to make that any clearer.

Again, I am dumb. Where did sleeper's friends called ET in his thread and called 'Milton' in his blog/screenplay ever say that free will is an illusion? Where is that part please? I don't think it really gets mentioned much actually. I am just describing what I see as a veil which must be maintained upon humanity's eyes collectively.

"High magic"? Sorry, I don't need "signs and wonders" and it certainly wouldn't "alter my very person". Who's being the presumptive one now?

I use the term to describe what alien tech would look like, and particularly as sleeper speaks about it. It's the sort of thing which when it is used, it will cause you to see yourself in a different light. I am presuming nothing about you except that like most humans you can be reduced to your knees in either fear or pleasure. ET knows this of course just like we know the tastiest part of the cow. How could they not know?

"ET" will probably appear when it suits their purpose if they are allowed to, and nowhere did I say that "ET" doesn't exist.

They'll appear when it suits their purpose? And what will they do then? Will they condition us first or simply wait for us to evolve enough such that we're open to the idea?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA
These are my last questions/posts for a while! Could you please answer them.

1.What is the nature of the Buddhas/What do you know about them/How do they come around?

Don’t know much about them

2. Nibana or Nirvana are words that descry the exit from the dimensional hierarchy/the cycle of rebirth that as you describe is forever. Do you know any aliens that strive to leave the whole game?

Why would anyone want to leave Nirvana? Entities at the higher levels do not reincarnate to levels such as we have here on earth---in fact there is no ceiling and they continue indefinitely to ascend to ever higher levels---beyond human ability to comprehend---there is no end to the universe and there is no end to dimensions---the human mind cannot grasp these things

3. Is the cycle of rebirth just a stellar power trip on behalf of “gods” who reside in the highest realm, who live for billions of years and are afraid to give up their ultimate bliss or what?

Power trips are for lower level entities---and the gods need not fear losing their bliss---bliss is eternal for them and only increases---never decreases.

4. If these aliens aren’t concerned with leaving the cycle of rebirth, if it is their job to keep it running smoothly, WHY?

They love what they do

Throughout history Shamans have seen aliens too, they laugh when aliens tell them there in control of the planet. Gnostics believe in the Archons (aliens) who tell humans who have died that they are in control of the planet and that they must go with them, but Gnostic teachings promulgate that it’s a facade and if you want to move on, you have to see past their half-truths.

Most humans continue to laugh at such notions

We humans are held in places like earth because of the weight of our egos---how else would we respond?

. It is the norm to justify counterproductive actions; most counterproductive people convince themselves they are being productive.

That’s evident with many of the skeptics on this thread---lol

]5. Are they really as powerful as you say or is it a way of manipulating the collective consciousness to empower them even more?

They are pure energy---it doesn’t get more powerful than that

Do you really think monks in the Himalayas need permission from a race of aliens in order to explore reality, it would be spiritual authoritarianism!

Thank You!

All us humans do, monks are no different

kix

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
sleeper, yesterday I was thinking what would happen if an ET appeared to me, I would def. crap my pants, thats when I noticed that most of us are not ready to face "other" lifeforms, let alone advanced beings.... I really believe that we are in a kindergarden and those gys are way over PHD, so we cant take a lot of the stuff they would show us if the landed etc etc...

Do you think tta we will see more "openess from "them" in let say the next 20 years (since you stated that Milton is in the side that wants to push things and the "other" side wants to keep it bussiness as usual).

best regards

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Yeah, I like antique wood furniture too. I've been busy making some "Queen Anne" table legs for a project I'm working on. Making curvey table legs is a little tricky. I like working with wood, and have a small shop downstairs, so I haven't had much time to keep up with the thread. I've just been in 'lurking mode' lately. I got a feeling this thread could go on indefinitely...

Ordered the books, and look forward to reading them. (I got to have some time to let the material sink in before I can comment on them.)

Thanks again!

[edit on 2/2/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
you are the man!!!

if only i had a good ship to get off this place, i have no idea where the millenium falcon is, lol

[edit on 2-2-2007 by moderndayHanSolo]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by JackofBlades
I'm gonna admit I haven't read through the whole thread (70 pages? what do you think I am?)
I can't be bothered to get into whole arguments over whether you're lying or not, because frankly I'm sleepy.
So i'm content if you just answer my questions.
Night, night ATS!

This has got to be the classic of all posts to sleeper I have seen in all 185 pages of sleeper's thread.

What do you expect? It was 1am and I had spent most of yesterday in a pub! I'm amazed was able to write so clearly

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
By the way nice avatar JackofBlades-- right at home with mine (but Anubis is cooler!)

I know, but I couldn't find a good pic of him (after you took that one
)

Thanks for answering my Q's sleeper, however it sounds as though the aleins are reluctant to reveal themselves because we aren't 'ready' to know about them... but humanity has never been prepared before the unveiling of a keystone in history.
The cavemen probably weren't prepared when one of their own ran into the cave with a stick on fire.
The Aztecs weren't prepared when the Spanish drove them to the brink of extinction.
NOONE was prepared when the H bomb was dropped on Hiroshima.

My point is this - it doesn't matter if we are prepared for the idea aliens are real (in my opinion nothing could prepare humanity for that), but just because we aren't prepared, it doesn't mean we will suddenly start running through the streets pushing over old women and looting liquor stores. If they were unveiled in a calm, measured manner in front of the UN, people would see that our leaders are behaving in a calm manner, and we would take our cue from them.

Admittedly there wold be shock, but it would be gone within a few years. The next generation of humans would grow up thinking it was the norm, while everyone who is currently on ATS will be sitting with a pipe in their mouth saying "You don't know you're born. I remember before we had all these fancy majiggers and had to drive cars with our hands!"

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Seems like as soon as everyone found out who you were they starting ordering your books and the thread is slipping down the list. Thought I would pull you up where you belong

Please let us know when you add to your blog.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Still here - "waves" to observe 50

Several who posted here were - to put it politely Agressive Skeptics. Its OK if they left.

Maybe with a bit of a break - Sleeper can tell more of his story.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Originally posted by TheLightBringer
I require proof because it separates the men from the whackos.

That's the problem, there is no proof, nothing definitive as yet, debatable.
Possible evidence is all we have.

I haven't read the whole entire thread, and was wondering what evidence has been presented. It seems this thread has had a lot of activity, and I'm wondering why? Also throughout this whole thread, what has been learned, as in what unique insights has sleeper given?

I'm not asking for the pictures of dead aliens, or a ziplock bag with metal fragments, just something to understand where he's comming from.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join