It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Your advice is granted as I agree the new discussion no longer belongs in this thread.

For all wanting to follow in the MOD advice, the new thread can be located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As stated at the end, this new thread is for scrutinous examination- this thread needs to stay civil, and abide by all TAC.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Springer I don't know how you manage to handle this, I would give you all my points but I don't know what they really are or how to use them

I am so disappointed in so many and this tells me why the Earth is the way it is.

Springer, I do not envy your job but I do hope you are able to bring some peace back here for there are many that do enjoy Sleeper because they resonate with him.

I know I am not yet giving up on this thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ahhh... Thank you Springer, for a bit of fresh air...

As a 'listener' and casual observer of this thread from its inception, I've refrained from commenting for two main reasons:

1. The thread was evolving into a microcosm of ATS conspiracy posts both in general terms and of increasing frequency and I was curious to see how the leadership intervention ultimately handled the situation (for what its worth: an A-). There were few actual OP-themed developments in the last few days (or weeks) anyway so the vignette of a heated exchange took on a life of its own. Lucid but not very enlightening.

2. Others pretty much mirrored what I was thinking anyway and I didn't feel the need to chime in just to throw a little more fuel on the fire.

Personally, what I would really like to see now, is Sleeper taking a little time to address some of the many wonderful questions that have been posed and remain unanswered.

We so far have the makings of a great story. If even just a fraction of it is true, then ATS will have scored a coup in the never-ending hunt for verifiable ET-lore. Unfortunately, thus far we don't have much besides a fascinating story.

Maybe we can get Milton to finally make the supreme gesture of an appearance or providing us (the general public) a shred of irrefutable (I'm starting to hate that word) evidence that we can use, on his behalf, to finally move humanity into the next stage of our awareness...

How 'bout it, Sleeper? Think something like that can be arranged?

Anyway - thanks for the intriguing reading - hope the fireworks die down a bit...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... about 16 posts down from the top is where sleeper discusses his book(s) in the "Real as the nose on your face" thread.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
www.abovetopsecret.com... about 16 posts down from the top is where sleeper discusses his book(s) in the "Real as the nose on your face" thread.

Springer...

As I try to be a man of my word, I humbly apologize to sleeper that I accused him of keeping the information about being a published author quiet. My information in regards to his intentionally keeping it from ATS was both wrong and assuredly inflammitory to the overall experience of the thread.

I offer my apology freely, sleeper, with no malice if you choose not to accept it. I have overstated the importance of my information and willingy and gladly retract that you were intentionally dishonest about it.

(Now I can go back to thinking you are just nuts. [/humor])

[edit on 1-2-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thank you Springer - - those locked in my Ignore room were banging on the door to get out. Seems they couldn't get along with each other either. Now there's more room and my finger is itchy. LOL

As far as Sleeper not providing information - - I so disagree. He has revealed plenty - - which others who have had experiences recognize and acknowledge.

Answering questions: IMO Sleeper has been very diligent in responding to questions.

I suggest - first read the entire thread - some questions are asked over and over and over again. Read accurately. Sleeper did mention he wrote a book. Look in the mirror - people change their view on events in their life everyday - - it does not change the event.

And my personal favorite. Don't ask the same question - over and over because you did not get the answer YOU wanted. Just state your belief - - don't form a question around it.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks Springer.

Hank McCoy, your turn:

: Originally posted by johnlear
Regarding sleepers book or books I clearly remembering him mentioning this in the "Are Extraterrestrials Real?" thread.

posted by HankMcCoy

If anyone can furnish the post Mr. Lear is referencing here, I will -gladly- concede my point.

Hank? Hank? Hank? Are you there?

[edit on 1-2-2007 by johnlear]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Looks like he beat you to it John. By the way, check out the other thread in about 2 minutes.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Hank? Hank? Hank? Are you there?

Unlike some, I have no problem admitting to being wrong.

Edit:

Just to clarify, this post isn't intended to be an opinion that I think Mr. Lear is someone that can't admit to being wrong. I actually think the opposite is true in his case. I was just making reference to some of the personalities in this thread, but none in particular.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by HankMcCoy]

link   
Thanks for clearing the air Springer! I had most of them on ignore but had to take them off to see what was happening. Ahhh.....much better.

Ok.

Now, where were we?

Ah yes.

Hey, Sleeper. I commented on my other thread located in my signature and kind of wanted to get your take on how it would affect you if we had a mass landing/hovering happen to us since Milton doesn't see it happening any time soon.

To keep from thread-stealing, I'll post just one paragraph from it and would like to get your response on it:

We would rush so fast into the future that I think we would lose ourselves...the human race. Hybrids would begin to be a thing of normalcy. I could definately see an inner struggle and racism between the "pure-bred humans" and the "pure bred aliens," which could lead to even more racism than we have already. Ooo...great. *More* war on terrorism to look out for.

Thanks in advance!
Hydden

link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
Looks like he beat you to it John. By the way, check out the other thread in about 2 minutes.

Yes, I vastly underestimated HankMcCoy. He is a man of his word.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Where did you get the fact that thousands if not millions froze trying to "escape" the USSR? Perhaps you are confusing it with the Berlin wall???

The North West part of China is made up of white skined, Mandarin speaking people who left Russia and settled in North West China.

That was before the cultural revolution and Chairman Mao.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Where did you get the fact that thousands if not millions froze trying to "escape" the USSR? Perhaps you are confusing it with the Berlin wall???

The North West part of China is made up of white skined, Mandarin speaking people who left Russia and settled in North West China.

That was before the cultural revolution and Chairman Mao.

I live on the Mexican border - - thousands die every year in the desert heat trying to cross into America. Obviously some have made it. You don't see those numbers in the history books either. I am "privileged" with this info by the small blurbs hidden in the local paper.

Russia has never been forthcoming with this type of information. Just because you did not read about it - does not mean it did not happen.

. . . . back to Sleeper.

QUESTION: does Milton say anything about the Rain Forest?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Springer...

Oh Great! Springer - - now I'm gonna have to go read all 110 pages of that thread

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Nothing except he knows how much I like to walk through forests---he highly recommends it---but he has not given me the time or means to do it--if he has it remains blocked---much of everything with him is business oriented---and if he can't write it off he doesn't let me do it---lol

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden

Hey, Sleeper. I commented on my other thread located in my signature and kind of wanted to get your take on how it would affect you if we had a mass landing/hovering happen to us since Milton doesn't see it happening any time soon.

To keep from thread-stealing, I'll post just one paragraph from it and would like to get your response on it:

We would rush so fast into the future that I think we would lose ourselves...the human race. Hybrids would begin to be a thing of normalcy. I could definately see an inner struggle and racism between the "pure-bred humans" and the "pure bred aliens," which could lead to even more racism than we have already. Ooo...great. *More* war on terrorism to look out for.

Thanks in advance!
Hydden

Hi Hydden

Should the world be allowed to awaken earth will be transformed into utopia---that’s why I would be surprised if it happens anytime soon---it would be worldwide amnesty of past crimes on this life and past lives?

A rare occurrence but it’s been known to happen

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I was thinking that maybe i would treat sleepers story sort of like i treat religion. Im not a firm believer in everything the bible says but there is always something in the back of my mind that says "what if"

So keep it up sleeper, if anything else i do enjoy reading your posts.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Annee,
I sure hope Sleeper doesn't mind me throwing my knowledge in here.

You mentioned the "rain forest" When I was a child I was told by the one I go to that for every tree that we destroyed that we would need to re-plant ten fold.

We have not done that and now we are in trouble.

Yes we do have to stop with the fossil feuls and come up with alternative methods as we are but we aren't doing this fast enough either.

I am not an enviromentalist but I was told also as a child we must use logic and common sense.

If there is to much CO2 in the air what is the logical thing to do. What clears the CO2? "Trees"

Earth has supplied us with everything we need to heal her and ourselves and goodness I know I have tried to share this.

Plant, Plant, then plant some more. You can dig up plants seperate into several root sections and replant.

I know most here will take the word stupid in what I am going to write here the wrong way but I'm not getting into explaining it.

I was told:

Humans are a stupid species, they use little of there brain, they do not know how to use it but they do have intelligence and this makes for a good study. I was told that we try to hard through Science to prove things we need to use logic and common sense the answers are the simplest the ones we always overlook.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Annee

Nothing except he knows how much I like to walk through forests---he highly recommends it---but he has not given me the time or means to do it--if he has it remains blocked---much of everything with him is business oriented---and if he can't write it off he doesn't let me do it---lol

Thank you Sleeper - - - Um Yeah! I highly doubt Compartmentalization happened because our military high ups are independently smart.

Keep it flowing - sending the Love. Annee

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

How 'bout it, Sleeper? Think something like that can be arranged?

Anyway - thanks for the intriguing reading - hope the fireworks die down a bit...

How do I give proof to some one who is looking at proof in front of them and all around them?

If I took a microchip and showed it to anyone 75 years ago they would have though it was a bug.

If I showed you something out of Milton’s world it will be the same---incomprehensible---it would fly in front of you and you would think it an insect

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join