It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'll accept the challenge. Bring it.

And thanks for the offer...

BTW - I'd be interested in reading your other work...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Where did you get the fact that thousands if not millions froze trying to "escape" the USSR? Perhaps you are confusing it with the Berlin wall???

I wasn’t giving a geography lesson I assumed most people knew something about the USSR---but Russia was much smaller when it was converted to USSR, and continued to grow as it gobbled up nearby countries since its inception.

Many were shot trying to escape from the Berlin wall---to West Berlin and freedom---very few made it

Most ended up tangled in barbed wire and filled with bullet holes from the machine gun towers---good old communism

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
observe50 - - you'd be surprised how close my messages are to yours. Maybe we got hooked up with the same group.

The message: Logic - Intelligence - Rise Up Above - Do not expect others to understand - Use the energy outside your human body for answers - Look beyond physical - Everything is a Creation - Everything is Energy - Jealousy is a man made emotion - curiosity is natural - unconditional Love - do not judge - stay the path.

Its like my head is a 24 hour receiver and I'm plugged into a continuous telepathic message machine. It does not shut off. Maybe I can open a store selling preprogrammed ET headsets.

. . . . back to Sleeper

QUESTION: Is Black Ops Global?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Oh Great! Springer - - now I'm gonna have to go read all 110 pages of that thread

I hope you enjoy it half as much as I did Annee. I am in the process of putting what sleeper says in Word so that I don't have to slog through some non-interesting posts by others. I am up to page 63, which is 106 pages in Word because I am using a larger font.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
The only way I can see that abductions would stop (at least for awhile) would be if the tracking device was removed. I do know it can be located but I do not know if "our" Doctor's can remove it without doing damage.

There indeed was a lawyer who gave an interview to Linda Moulton Howe who claimed to recover his "free will" AFTER having an alien implant removed. He said that he had no idea how he had become a slave to an alien agenda until the implant was removed. Once it was, it was like waking up from a horrible nightmare.

As for stopping abductions, that is the tip of the iceberg.

Joe Jordan is President and co-founder of a research group called "CE 4". He is also a MUFON State Section Director for Brevard County, Florida. Joe Jordan and many other researchers have over 400 documented cases of alien abduction experiencers who have actually STOPPED abductions.

I'm sure many here know Clifford Stone from the "Disclosure Project". He has also detailed how abductions were stopped.

It can and has been done.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

QUESTION: Is Black Ops Global?

Yes, and is off earth as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, Great thread, I have been telling people for years that the cosmos is full of life and mans recent history is strewn with evidence o ET visiting earth. But your right on the money when you say that those who feel treatened by this knowledge wish to riddicule and isolate those who believe. People ask for the evidence of ET, its everywhere but only those who are willing to embrace the idea will really see. Life forms are moving all around all the time, I know I have seen some of them, people say I'm mad keep off the shrooms they say, well I'm not mad I am just aware.

Our technological leaps are due to an infusion of alien technology into the system thats why its accelerating at the pace it is. But I'm afriad that people such as you and I face a tide of ignorance, even when you present the truths people still wont believe and on top of that you have large amounts of money being spent to spread the lies and disinformation. How arrogant of so many experts and others to say no life exists but that on the planet earth.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I believe one of the biggest problems is people when asked to think out of the box (about this subject) is they still just don't quite get it. They continue to compare to this reality and lets face it how do you really explain another reality. We can't fault them for this, if we didn't have these experiences we probably couldn't do it either.

Now if you understood that will you explain to me what I wrote, I think I gave myself a headache

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I have asked sleeper for his permission to release his name(s) (he has a pen name too) and book titles, assuming he gives it (I think he will) I will publish it here in this thread or he can.

Springer...

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I believe one of the biggest problems is people when asked to think out of the box (about this subject) is they still just don't quite get it. They continue to compare to this reality and lets face it how do you really explain another reality. We can't fault them for this, if we didn't have these experiences we probably couldn't do it either.

Now if you understood that will you explain to me what I wrote, I think I gave myself a headache

Exactly !!

However - same in reverse. You sometimes want to shake them and say "Why don't you get it? It's so clear - so "normal."

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Fair question but how do you know your experiences are not implanted memories---how does anyone know?

The difference is you are the one claiming to be involved with entities that can implant false memories that are as authentic as real ones. To put it in another light, it would be the same if someone were to start a thread based upon their experiences after taking drugs that are known to produce such strong hallucinations that those under the influence have no way of determining reality from fantasy.

They might very well have all sorts of "cool" tales to relate, but one would have no way of knowing what actually happened to them. Of course, if they offered some sort of proof of what they claim it would bolster their story; otherwise one would have no way of knowing if their stories are 0% true or 100% true. Chances are it would be somewhere in between. Even if what they say is 99% true, it's the 1% they are wrong about that could be a fatal mistake.

Ultimately, one has to come to know and believe in an "absolute truth" and measure later experiences against it.

I have two children and when I took them to the doctor or dentist they always were afraid of them---like may children are---often the doctors or dentist did something that made them cry---when they were very young---that hurt me more than what ET does---because ET makes no mistakes---humans do.

This fails the "Mike" test from your book. "Mike" was so horrified by what he knew the "Aliens" were doing to his young daughter that he couldn't stand to witness it.

That is the opposite reaction most parents have when taking their child to see the doctor or dentist. If their child is undergoing some painful procedure, they would want to be at their loved one's side, holding their precious hands, and comforting them, knowing that the physician is helping the child.

On the other hand, no parent would want to have to stand by and helplessly watch their children be physically and mentally raped, which is why I would think "Mike" couldn't stand to be there and listen to his daughter pleas of "HELP ME, DADDY!"

I see both worlds, ET’s world and human’s world---which would I choose? Hands down ET baby!

Well, you can only hope that they have been 100% truthful with you. Not 99%, but 100%. Most every account I have read of people who claim to have interacted with "Aliens" is that they do lie and deceive for their own purposes. Even those that believe that they are here to "do good" have said that they may very well have ulterior motives that are not in our best interests. "Masters of deception" is the phrase that comes to mind. The few who believe that "ET" is an all-loving space brother are usually part of a UFO cult.

The only time I get into trouble is when I don’t listen to the wisdom of Milton

I have read every one of your posts with that assumption.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN
The difference is you are the one claiming to be involved with entities that can implant false memories that are as authentic as real ones.

humans can and do implant memories and erase them. It's called hypnosis and I am sure you've heard of it. It's unlikely to cause a person to wake up and tell such an interesting tale. Do you have as much to say about hypnosis and memories as you do about sleeper? I think that the topic of hypnosis and mind control is discussed way too little at ATS and in society in general, would you agree?

They might very well have all sorts of "cool" tales to relate, but one would have no way of knowing what actually happened to them.

Surrounding your words with quotes indicates sarcasm. In my opinion, it is the content of sleeper's work which sets it apart from whatever other work you refer to that is "cool". You also surrounded "free will" with quotes. Does that mean you don't think it exists? I suppose philosophy and science are not bedfellows?

Ultimately, one has to come to know and believe in an "absolute truth" and measure later experiences against it.

Uh, no, one can keep an open mind all their life.

This fails the "Mike" test from your book. "Mike" was so horrified by what he knew the "Aliens" were doing to his young daughter that he couldn't stand to witness it.

The book is a story he was told to write. The screenplay/blog is his own experience. Please try to see the difference. He has said many times that ET intends to thwart his efforts at disclosure (he has said they will make him look silly) since he's not supposed to really say anything but they let him skirt the line. It makes sense of they give him some disinfo also. The point is just let him talk. As someone said long ago, give sleeper enough rope and he'll hang himself. We'll, he hasn't done that yet.

The few who believe that "ET" is an all-loving space brother are usually part of a UFO cult.

That's a large paintbrush you're using. Your statement is subjective, and in my opinion totally false.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
1371 REPLIES 58288 VIEWS SO FAR.

I HAVE DECIDED TO SKIP FROM PAGE 1 TO THE REST OF THE 1371 replies can some one brief me? I just don't undertsand how a post like this burns for so long. There was another post like this it just turned out into a chill out room. I fort the name will try and remember.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Pet peeve: lumping all ET's into one descriptive. Are all humans alike?

I'm sure there are some ET's who are benevolent - - as well as those who wrote the book "To Serve Man".

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Very true Annee- but if you are directing that towards GLDNGUN's observations, I believe it to be mistaken. Namely:

1) sleeper does not show signs of free will under control of Milton.
2) sleeper can't answer "Was it wrong for ET to enslave humanity; further, our souls?"

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'm sure there are some ET's who are benevolent

The Pink One's for sure.

Sounds like a flip dangle...but based on an experience (light bodies).

Nice job today sleeper!

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
humans can and do implant memories and erase them. It's called hypnosis and I am sure you've heard of it. It's unlikely to cause a person to wake up and tell such an interesting tale. Do you have as much to say about hypnosis and memories as you do about sleeper? I think that the topic of hypnosis and mind control is discussed way too little at ATS and in society in general, would you agree?

Yes, hypnosis can do strange things and implant false memories, which is why I would not trust the information gleaned there 100%; however, that's not the topic of this thread.

You also surrounded "free will" with quotes. Does that mean you don't think it exists?

I put "free will" in quotes, because in "Sleeper's" "ET" world, it doens't exist. I would disagree with that notion as I made clear in an earlier post.

Uh, no, one can keep an open mind all their life.

Absolutely. One can do whatever they wish with what they believe. That's part of free will.

The book is a story he was told to write. The screenplay/blog is his own experience. Please try to see the difference.

I see the difference; however, it's remarkable how similar "Mike's" experience is to that of "Sleeper's". Therefore, I would think that "Sleeper" can certainly relate to "Mike". If "Sleeper" wants to explain how "Mike" was "unenlightened" and/or his worries were unwarranted, I'm all ears.

It makes sense of they give him some disinfo also.

Yes, it certainly does.

The point is just let him talk.

How am I doing otherwise? Asking him questions about his experiences is in fact encouraging him to talk.

That's a large paintbrush you're using. Your statement is subjective, and in my opinion totally false.

Allow me to restate it. I have read and heard hundreds of UFO and abduction accounts. The vast majority of those who have had encounters and offered an opinion on the intent of "ET" have stated that they (the aliens) can not be trusted. Or worse. Of the few accounts that I have read from "experiencers" who have only warm, fuzzy feelings about "ET", they are usually a member of some "UFO cult". Of course, it makes sense that like-minded people would want to organize around a central theme or idea.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Annee that's about right for in reverse also.

I would think there will be many here that will be happy with Springer's change of mind and let Sleeper put forth the information if he so chooses so.

As it may very well turn out this may work to Sleeper's benefit and if so then that was the way it was meant to be.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
All the "i's" are dotted, the "t's" are crossed and we now have legal authority and sleeper's permission, in writing, to divulge who he is and the title of his two books...

I want to STRESS THE FACT that this was brought about by people who were trying to prove sleeper was misleading this community by hiding the fact he has written and self-published a couple books, NOT by sleeper himself.

No, sleeper made the statement (almost a YEAR AGO) in his first thread when asked if he was an author that "yes he is but he would not reveal the names of his books because he did NOT want use this forum to "promote" them in any way.

He has held to that principle throughout his tenure here and THAT is integrity.

Here goes:

Title: "In League with a UFO"
Author: Lou Baldin

Title: "Shrouded Chronicles of Jesus the Christ"
Author: (pen name) Pete Veronese

Springer...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The last UFO cult resulted in many deaths... remember Heaven's Gate?

There seems to be a disconnect here. From everything supplied in sleeper's materials-- book and screenplay-- it is painfully clear he has no free will currently. He is a slave, a prisoner.

With that said, it is uncertain to verify his purpose, or missions intent.

Proceed with caution. When correct information in the UFO field rises; you need to scrutinize every angle harder than one would with seemingly reasonable information... even with proof.

This can be very dangerous game. ET is not to be trusted. They, afterall as sleeper has stated, imprisoned 6 billion people. And as sleeper states, there are many prison planets.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join