It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ahem, we already have a topic going here folks. You want to discuss this, open a thread in the appropriate forum.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
Do you believe there is a God?

Hydden

As a true agnostic, I am not opposed to the idea of god, but without proof either way, how can one be certain? Because.... Great claims require great evidence.

EDIT: Apologies for going off topic.

(if you are really interested in my worldview, by all means, u2u me or drop me an email.)

[edit on 2-2-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Here is the difference.

You are asking me to relay the story of my experiences.

No one asked sleeper to relay his story, he is the one that brought it to light. I -know- I can't prove my story, and so I am not going to relay it in this thread.

Hank, I'm sorry, but you totally spun that around and bypassed the point.
It doesn't matter if someone asked Sleeper for his story or if he decided to post it on his own. If everyone thought like you did, there would be *NO* stories floating around about personal experiences...anywhere.

The point I was trying to make was from my questions you haven't answered yet. How do you prove to someone that you've seen a ghost...a UFO....had a vision....an OBE?? And if they can't prove it, does it mean it didn't really happen to them in your eyes and they should never tell anyone about it???

That truly is being arrogant and ignorant. You, a person who claims to have had experiences, should know better.

Hydden

EDIT: You're absolutely right, Intrepid. My apologies. Wow, 2 X-Men posting back to back. That's gotta be rare.

[edit on 2/2/2007 by Hydden]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thank you all.

So looking forward to the "rest of the story" - - - Lights - Camera - Action

You're on Sleeper

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Friends, friends, friends,

Please take your arguments out behind the barn...U2U it out.

I don't want proof, I don't want evidence all I want is to hear about other people that have experiences. I am old enough to make up my mind if I want to believe it or if I don't.

I still have faith and trust in many on this thread and I am not gonna give up yet so please everyone lets do some deep breathing exercises.

I do believe there is a thread where allllunimuun (sp) started that you can go fight it out if you don't want to go behind the barn.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No one asked sleeper to relay his story, he is the one that brought it to light.

I think this is right on, and is at the bottom of a lot of the bickering.

If you don't want people asking for concrete evidence, then don't start a thread called "Are aliens real? As real as the nose on your face..."

If you aren't willing to answer questions, then don't start a thread called "I'm coming clean on ETs..."

Funny thing is, when people started aggressively insisting that sleeper provide evidence and answer questions, it wasn't really sleeper that got all bent out of shape...it was the teeming horde of sleeperfans.

I feel like sleeper completely expected the reaction he received and wasn't really phased by it.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
The point I was trying to make was from my questions you haven't answered yet. How do you prove to someone that you've seen a ghost...a UFO....had a vision....an OBE?? And if they can't prove it, does it mean it didn't really happen to them in your eyes and they should never tell anyone about it???

If it pleases the mods, I think I can bring it back on topic so we can discuss it in thread.

The thing about evidence isn't the lack of it, but WHY there is a lack of it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take a look at that post. sleeper says he HAS the info but WONT give it. This isn't a matter of NOT having the evidence, this is a matter of not wanting to share it, for whatever reason.

The information that could be learned by sleeper exposing the location of Atlantis could make or break his story, and he KNOWS it.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
observe50 - - Backing you up Buddy.

Proof/Evidence - - for a personal experience - - Come On! Get Real!

I just want to get on with hearing about Sleepers experience and others.

This should be Fun and Enjoyable - - If you prefer fighting - go to the "Is sleeper genuine?" thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I just want to get on with hearing about Sleepers experience and others.

We are all interested in sleeper coming clean on Extraterrestrials, this is why we are discussing it. Fighting implies malice, I think we are all just looking for the same thing, information.

So, maybe sleeper would like to come clean and tell us where Atlantis is, eh? He knows where it is, so why not come clean on it, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Sleeper,

I am just curious as to what (if anything) Milton might have told you about religion here on earth. Did they give it to us? What about Jesus?

I am just curious.

Thanks

One of the books I wrote is about Jesus; I as is true with most Italians was brought up in the Catholic faith. Nevertheless like most I was not much into religion, but I was curious about the history so I did some research and finally wrote a book. When I first began to write it I was convinced that Jesus was a real person and wrote it that way---but as I continued to write information came to me from you guessed it my ET contacts. My contact with them was sketchy, off and on and I wasn’t sure where the info was coming from but they laid out the whole story for me. I didn’t write it down at that time and finished the book I was writing trying to keep a Christian slant on it for my family’s sake because they are all Christian---I was too but by the end of my manuscript I realized that Christianity as all religion are only a slivers of the bigger picture of what this galaxy is all about.

I have written that other information into a manuscript but it remains unpublished. Nevertheless the book I published has much between the lines and many clues to the origins of Christianity and all religions.

I have stated in this thread that the center of the universe and the center of each galaxy emanates mind boggling positive and loving energy---have you notice that earth and our solar system is in the outer reaches of all that positive energy---it’s no coincident that we are so far away

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeVision
sleeper, what happens to the souls of those cryogenically frozen, are they simply put on pause or are they infact 'dead' and their soul is relesed to enter a new body?

It’s the same as anyone that dies they are sent to their next place under the sun---the frozen body---meat will never live again.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Astrophysically, the center of the galaxies are composed of stars of an "earlier generation", meaning that they were less likely to be formed from the remnants of supernovas.

However, since nucleogenesis of heavier elements (i.e. significantly heavier than helium) is believed to be dominated by supernovae, it is generally expected among scientists that central cores of galaxies are less likely or plain unlikely to have planetary systems because there is just not very much "solid" stuff to make them.

Furthermore, the high concentration of ionizing radiation there, including possibly accretion disks from enormous black holes, also seems to make it unlikely for emergence of biological life, as opposed to in the dustier rims, like where we live.

Since we have no physical theory for an unknown "loving energy" it is hard to say what this means, but I think what is known about galaxies scientifically might be interesting to peopel.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

I have stated in this thread that the center of the universe and the center of each galaxy emanates mind boggling positive and loving energy---have you notice that earth and our solar system is in the outer reaches of all that positive energy---it’s no coincident that we are so far away

What is love?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

When I first began to write it I was convinced that Jesus was a real person and wrote it that way---but as I continued to write information came to me from you guessed it my ET contacts.

What percent of this book is from your research and what percent is channeled from "ET"?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

sleeper won't (or in fairness cant), but the burden of evidence is on sleeper. sleeper has no interest in producing evidence of his claims, so as such, all that can be hoped for is more inconsistencies and more breakdown in his story.

You are the one asking Hank, he has no obligation whatsoever to provide anything to you, me or anyone else here - don't confuse yourself.

Stop the spin.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
BACK ON TOPIC NOW

Springer...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

When I first began to write it I was convinced that Jesus was a real person and wrote it that way---but as I continued to write information came to me from you guessed it my ET contacts.

Hey Sleeper - So what specific information did the ET contacts give you about Jesus?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
You are the one asking Hank, he has no obligation whatsoever to provide anything to you, me or anyone else here - don't confuse yourself.

Stop the spin.

Exactly! He is under NO obligation whatsoever to provide anything to me, and he rarely answers any of my questions. This is why the most I can hope for is that he continues to answer the questions of others so I can try to get the information indirectly.

Edit:

Like the bit on Atlantis.

Isn't it a bit odd that in a thread proclaiming his 'coming clean' on aliens, he admittedly holds back the information on Atlantis? Why wont he answer that question? He jokes about his reasoning, but what is it really?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It’s the same as anyone that dies they are sent to their next place under the sun---the frozen body---meat will never live again.

Good riddance, the cause of so much pain, suffering and seggregation.

Sleeper, I trust that 'my aura is bigger than yours' syndrome doesn't exist back home.???

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I try my best to be open and Hank does have a very valid point.

If I told you that I knew where Atlantis was and that I had the evidence it would only be right that I show the evidence if asked. If I was unable to show this evidence then I really had no right to mention it in the first place.

At one point I do remember something being mentioned about Atlantis but I don't know if it was in this thread or not.

Hank can you show us where Sleeper wrote this. I do know things can be written to mean one thing by the writer and another person reading can take it to have another meaning.

I think we need to see it and reread it, then if we need to re-question it we do it as mature people.

I know I have written of my experiences and goodness sakes if you make one mistake in any form you are stoned. I will never re-write them again here or anyother forum period.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join