It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
lol you know what?
That's exactly how I read sleepers story.
The frame (the first and the last letter is correct) and everything in between is mixed.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Exactly and a study showed that we don't really read words we look at words and our brains pick it up so this is why I kind of chuckle when people on forums make remarks about peoples spelling.

Sorry to be off topic

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hi all! newbie here ..be easy on me lol

Sleeper, you rock. I adore your humor and patience

I have a question ...as an animal lover I wonder where they fit in to all of this. Are they also reincarnated as humans are or do they experience something different than we do. I tend to believe that animals do have souls and wonder if you have any insight.

Sleeper and others, Thank you for your thought provoking posts, I love hearing about others beliefs but am saddened by some of the responses here. Everyone has the right to their beliefs and I appreciate you sharing yours.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I subscribed to this thread when it was about 6 pages long, I didn't have the time to read it then. I come back to read the thread in 2 days later and it had ballooned out into 30 odd pages and the tone was pretty hostile with people sledging left, right and center. It then has progressively gotten worse from when ever I have read the last post

That being said could anyone who has been following this thread, point me to the pages where info has been shared and not people arguing and trolling.

I am really interested in what Sleeper has to say but 80 odd pages of pointless name calling etc seems a bit like too much hard work.

I am not being lazy but trying to save myself the aggravation, and the dismay of reading through all of the drivel.

Thanks in advance,

TK

[edit on 2/2/07 by tkmelb]

kix

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sleeper..thanks again for the answer....

Can you elaborate on what happens to the bad guys here, I mean the souls who do no progress and who do terrible things, (get away from light or love)..I ask you to explain it in detail if posible...

Best Regards

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Well for a start there would be the physical proof. Your money would be gone, your body would be flooded with adrenaline, and your heart would be going a mile aminute.
Secondly there would be forensic proof. Unless he painstakingly removed each note from your hand with tweezers, there's a chance some of his sweat or skin or other body material have rubbed onto you.

What physical proof? You took the money out and handed it to the guy. He was wearing surgical latex gloves.

Sorry - - but I can't feel your heart beating even a half mile a minute over the internet.

Zero proof.

Burglars who jump out of alleyways brandishing guns aren't known for their finesse in ensuring their DNA is masked. They are mainly concerned with grabbing and running. And if someone pointed a gun at me and demanded my money, I wouldn't hand him anything, he'd have to take it himself.
And you might not be able to see the physical aftermath of the robbery over the internet, but I can assure you that the police officer at the station would be able to.

Originally posted by Hydden
Do you believe there is a God?

Asking about one's belief in God is completely unlike asking about aliens. 'God' is a metaphysical idea which cannot be defined by the laws of science as we know them.
Aliens on the other hand are physical entities, like us, that must adhere to the rules and boundaries of science.
Religion is based on faith because it is the worship of a supreme entity that can recreate its own existence.
UFOlogy is based on facts because it is the attempt to discover the existence of beings which aren't omnipotent deities.

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Here is the difference.

You are asking me to relay the story of my experiences.
No one asked sleeper to relay his story, he is the one that brought it to light. I -know- I can't prove my story, and so I am not going to relay it in this thread. Although, I will -entirely- concede that my experiences could be intrpreted in MANY ways, both mundane and extraordinary.
sleeper won't (or in fairness cant), but the burden of evidence is on sleeper. sleeper has no interest in producing evidence of his claims, so as such, all that can be hoped for is more inconsistencies and more breakdown in his story.

Precisely. If we had asked for knowledge of sleeper's experience he would owe us nothing. But he volunteered the information, and in so doing accepted the burden of responsibility. If I told you I had just seen a Bigfoot, you would want to know where. You'd go and check the area out for yourself to see if you see it, and if you didn't you wouldn't neccessarily think I was lying, however you would doubt that what I saw really was Bigfoot.
Sleeper has offered his story to us, and that includes everything that goes with it.

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by alienarena
Hey Sleeper - So what specific information did the ET contacts give you about Jesus?

It’s in a manuscript collecting dust for now, and until I decide whether or not to publish it I would rather not talk about it---however my other alien thread has some comments on it

I would prefer you did publish it. It might help to quieten myself and some other naysayers. However, I completely disagree with your attitude towards it. If it is truthful, then you are obligated to publish it for the benefit of the planet. Something as important as that shouldn't be 'collecting dust', it should be out there helping people find out their own individual truths.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Jack - - how nice of you to set your own scene and re-write the play.

But sorry dude - - the circumstances are as "I" described them.

Man pulls gun - you hand him money - no evidence - no proof - - Only your word!

Shall we all Twist and Shout with Jack's attempt to manipulate?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Very well, but there is still proof. The physiological aftermath, the quickened pulse, the lingering shock, the psychological trauma... you might not see them, but as I said the officer I spoke to would. After being robbed, do you think I would come onto ATS and create an "I WAS ROBBED" thread? No, i would go to the authorities and tell them, allow them to see the effects it had on me first hand.

It would still be proof, and upon the perp's arrest, I would show you the page in the local news paper and you would have your proof.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I going to write in code here Annee:

Put tehm on ingore.

Sometimes you just can't express to people enough is enough and you have to follow the code

add: I konw it's not fnuny aynmroe.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Still going for the Okie Doke.

This statement by one of the leading antagonists pretty much sums it up:

"No one asked sleeper to relay his story, he is the one that brought it to light. I -know- I can't prove my story, and so I am not going to relay it in this thread."

This person also knows full well that sleeper can't prove his story either...yet the onslaught continues?

Why?...simply to punish, page, after page....because someone had the unmitigated gall to 'relay his story'...a story that the above writer already knows full well can never be substantiated?...A story that judging by it's popularity has captured the imagination of legions? (message board standards, not biblical lol!).

A closer look might reveal an underlying motive. This ostensible search for the truth revealed it's reality pages ago: A crusade launched by self appointed inquisitioners...personal aggrandizement...sleeper's popularity the vehicle...just catching a ride...a shallow endeavour at best my friends.

If we truly seek to validate encounters of the 'sleeper' variety all we need do in my opinion is make good on that unfulfilled promise we made to our child last month...return that over-do book...call mom's, or go wash the dishes...ET may be lurking in the kitchen sink...It's in the experience folks...and 'proof' often comes when we least expect it.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

Edit: To the inqusitioners...I'll be unavailable.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I going to write in code here Annee:

Put tehm on ingore.

Sometimes you just can't express to people enough is enough and you have to follow the code

add: I konw it's not fnuny aynmroe.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by observe50]

Too funny Observe!

Yeah - I think there is a countdown - 1. clueless 2. annoying 3. twist & shout 4. ridiculous 5. babysitter 6. nit picky 7. brain half empty 8. killjoy 9. last word . . . and 10. "POOF"

LOL - can't you just see it - "I got robbed by an Alien" - - and it's news to me Microsoft advanced to "see/feel" persperation over the net. Probably a good thing

. . . . . moving right along now.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb
I am not being lazy but trying to save myself the aggravation, and the dismay of reading through all of the drivel.

Thanks in advance,

TK

[edit on 2/2/07 by tkmelb]

Just do what I did in the 110 page thread before this one.
Only worry about catching what Sleeper posts. He usually quotes the questions of the posters and then follows them with his answers. He rarely, if ever anymore, acknowledges the 'drivel' anymore....so just skip over anything that isn't a Sleeper post.

Hydden

Also - yes, the ignore button *works*!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The manuscript that I have written after that book was published supersedes everything in that book

Sounds like another paradox or conundrum. Evidently, the 2 books are not in agreement. Perhaps this explains why you have offered conflicting opinions on who Christ was, including that he is a "fable". If "ET" gave you much of the information for your self-published book and now you have a manuscript that "supersedes" it, I can only assume that it's more "ET" information and not your own. I have yet to see you ever "supersede" "Milton".

That being the case, how is it "ET" can give you information, which is supposedly "true", then turn around and give you new information that negates the previous "true" information?

I'm assuming ET had you lose the "Christian slant" in your more recent work. Any idea why it's so important to "ET" that you deny the divinity of Christ and even his existence?

Why didn't "ET" give you the "correct" information the first time? Is it because you had to be brought along slowly in order to go along with their agenda - you know, the old "frog in a pot in a water"?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Sleeper..thanks again for the answer....

Can you elaborate on what happens to the bad guys here, I mean the souls who do no progress and who do terrible things, (get away from light or love)..I ask you to explain it in detail if posible...

Best Regards

Those that don’t get to move on to better places often repeat another tour on earth or go to another planet more suited for their particular situation. Some people linger in these lower level type planets for long periods of time.

If I go into more detail everyone with a religious opinion will chime in and muck up this thread more than they are now so I will not elaborate further on it.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

If I go into more detail everyone with a religious opinion will chime in and muck up this thread more than they are now so I will not elaborate further on it.

i would love this

please share...

i am very interested in this...

and if ATSers poke fun, let them be banned...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devoneux
I have a question ...as an animal lover I wonder where they fit in to all of this. Are they also reincarnated as humans are or do they experience something different than we do. I tend to believe that animals do have souls and wonder if you have any insight.

For the most part animals are complex machines without souls----but souls can enter into them voluntarily---for numerous reasons, also souls can be stored or imprisoned temporarily inside animals before being taken elsewhere.

Stop rolling them eyes---

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

Why didn't "ET" give you the "correct" information the first time? Is it because you had to be brought along slowly in order to go along with their agenda - you know, the old "frog in a pot in a water"?

I see you are dyslectic too---lol

You know very well what I said, you only want to muck up the thread with baseless insinuations---if you really didn’t understand my post go back and read it again---no frogs in this pot---

I don’t comment on post that deliberately misquote me---no soup for you---

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
where did you get this information???

you may have stated it before, but i have forgotten...

thanks...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
where did you get this information???
you may have stated it before, but i have forgotten...

Ann Landers---

What info are you asking about specifically?

If you mean all my info it comes from that Milton guy

Fyi---I’m about to head out the door---log out

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sleeper,

What's your take on this?

Link
Have you ever been to Titan & is there someone there?

[edit on 3-2-2007 by asala]

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join