It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

I see you are dyslectic too---lol

I can't help it. I was abducted and "ET" gave it to me. I'm not complaining though, because they gave terminal cancer to the previously healthy guy they had strapped down next to me. Poor sap. "ET" even had the gall to say "take care" as they tucked him back into bed next to his soon-to-be-widowed wife.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, you will once you read the book.

You know very well what I said, you only want to muck up the thread with baseless insinuations---if you really didn’t understand my post go back and read it again---no frogs in this pot---

I don’t comment on post that deliberately misquote me---no soup for you---

I'll bet even you told "Milton" "Come on, man, that's not gonna fly...give me something better than that!"

The only quote in my post was taken directly from one of your recent posts. Many of your answers are cryptic or vague, which encourages the reader to fill in the blanks and/or ask for clarification, which is what I did. Unless you set the record straight, those deductions stand unrefuted.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thank you for your time, Sleeper, I can live with that answer-I, for one, am not rollling my eyes. I am keeping an open mind

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Can Milton tell us anything interesting about the other types of aliens in and around the Earth? I am particularly interested in the shape shifting Draco-Reptilian type. I heard a story that a fleet of these Reptilian types had somehow gotten themselves stuck in hyperspace during an expedition (or invasion), and that this was causing Earth to be in some sort of time loop, where existence here on Earth sort of reaches to a particular point in time and then sort of loops back around again to an earlier period, over and over again. Is there anything other than pure speculation to this? Is it possible for these kinds of 'time loops' to exist?

I was also wondering if Milton is sort of like a 'Time Lord' and whether or not he has the capabilities of travelling back into past times and forward into future times as well?

Thanks again.

[edit on 2/3/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

I'll bet even you told "Milton" "Come on, man, that's not gonna fly...give me something better than that!"

I didn’t know who it was I was dealing with at that time, and you are correct I knew many people would resist believing my first book on the NT. And I was told it was a stepping stone---I believed it was too much too soon and did nothing to advertise the book or push it in any way---unlike my first book that book cost me nothing to publish it and is listed on Barnes and Noble as well as all other book outlets due to the efforts of the publisher---not me.

The only quote in my post was taken directly from one of your recent posts. Many of your answers are cryptic or vague, which encourages the reader to fill in the blanks and/or ask for clarification, which is what I did. Unless you set the record straight, those deductions stand unrefuted.

The stuff that remains unpublished was different from the material in that book, kind of a step two deal---a step I have little desire to take because I don’t think its’ necessary, besides there is other stuff I prefer to write about.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

Can Milton tell us anything interesting about the other types of aliens in and around the Earth? I am particularly interested in the shape shifting Draco-Reptilian type. I heard a story that a fleet of these Reptilian types had somehow gotten themselves stuck in hyperspace during an expedition (or invasion), and that this was causing Earth to be in some sort of time loop, where existence here on Earth sort of reaches to a particular point in time and then sort of loops back around again to an earlier period, over and over again. Is there anything other than pure speculation to this? Is it possible for these kinds of 'time loops' to exist?

It’s not speculation it’s totally untrue----

Most anything is possible somewhere in this universe but not that scenario and not in our corner of the galaxy.

I was also wondering if Milton is sort of like a 'Time Lord' and whether or not he has the capabilities of travelling back into past times and forward into future times as well?
Thanks again.

Milton is a lot of things but not a linear “Time Lord” ---lol

Because time is not what it seems to us---it’s a difficult concept to explain.

On earth we get old and our tomatoes rot---therefore we perceive some kind of linear thing going on---how else are we going to sell wrinkle cream?

In the big picture where earth is not even one pixel on a screen gazillions of light years squared---past and present are all one----there is no future and there is not past---

Ok drum roll them eyes people----lol

In many respects something similar to time travel is possible because there is no real movement through a time envelope as we understand it.

But Milton has not offered to take me back into my past so that I can undo some minor indiscretions---or even to look at my past as in the story of Scrooge---however---those things do happen

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I was discussing your experiences with my daughter, and she (me too) gets hung up on the our linear time v. Milton time.

Is ET on the past/present/future all at once time schedule? Is it work for him to phase into our 24/7?

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wow, I owe you a coke...answer to my question happened when I was posting.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sleeper,

In a recently published book, (Can't remember the title, I'll get it later) the auther researched the Jesus story and found no evidence that he existed other than 30 to 80 year old heresay accounts that were heavily tampered with by Constantine and his Nicean creed group.

Your Honor, I submit, 30-80 year old heresay evidence, if it please the court.

No map or citation exists with Nazareth on it until way after--LOL

Studious reseach, Hell, the bibliography is one third of the books contents. I'll get the title of the book..

Did ET put the cross in the sky and direct Constantine, who according to the book, was babtized on his death bed by the cleric who insisted that the council not make Jesus part of the trinity/ God.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,do you think that the ETs can see with our own eyes and witness everything we do?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Does Milton agree with the current String Theory--Everything is vibrating at certain frequencies as the bottom line of this universe?

I assume, ET's frequencies are faster and they are capable of manipulating them to whatever degree, if so, are humans capable of this also during this life?

I am trying to get my U2U priviledges...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh - is that what String Theory is?

My "guys" tell me everything is pure energy - everything is a Creation/Manifistation - - at different vibrations.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hey Annee,

I have no apparent guides, but hopefully sleeper through Miltie may just narrow my feable understandings into the next layer on that big ole' onion.

I thoroughly enjoy your posts.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well Thank You.

Honestly - I do not understand the guide thing either. Everyone is different - - I just know I've been plugged into something all my life. Seriously - how do you explain "feeling" communication? I just thought everybody did.

I've recently spoken openly to more people about this - - and am literally shocked when they say they don't feel anything. I can not even imagine going through life that way. I guess its like a person who is musically inclined trying to understand going through life tone deaf.

But I've never had any physical or visual contact that I remember - - except that one time when I was about 4 years old.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I haven't had any encounters either--that I am aware of. When Sleeper jokingly mentioned the night salt mine stuff and waking up tired for no reason, I knew I was doing night shift work.

I also know/feel/intuit that there is some incomprehensible force that makes some of my (ensemble) performances succeed to way past the ingredients that were put in.

I mean, incredible WOW moments and happenings that defy logic.

I witness it both from an I am there and at a distance and think ...WTF is going on here.

Sometimes I feel used and manipulated but afterwards not so much. After all, it was always real good.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Exactly Muse! I know! - - I know!

I come on this forum and read stuff - - and I go: YEAH! YEAH! That is so ON - - it is so Right On!

Then the naysayers come in - - and I just want to shake them. I want to be Quatos saying "Open Your Mind - Open Your Mind".

When I watch Star Trek or any intelligent Sci Fi - - its not like I'm watching it - - its like I've lived it before.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
When I watch Star Trek or any intelligent Sci Fi - - its not like I'm watching it - - its like I've lived it before.

Is that so.

It is no stretch of the intellect to discern why persons with an interest in extraterrestrial life, contact, and disclosure are regarded with such amused dismissal by a large portion of the community.

Are you genuinely aware how odd that statement is?

Star Trek, Star Wars, I Robot, Rama II, O-Zone, Strangers In A Strange Land....these works are fiction. Hugely entertaining....but ultimately, fiction. Emphasis on fiction.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I will say I am envious of many of the expereinces I have read on this site. With the Grey's, time has no meaning to them and they are always focused on the job at hand.

I will say from what I have seen the places have been breath taking out there but Earth is the place to be for me.

I love this place in good times and bad times we just need to stand together and make this beaurtiful Earth the true land of the free for all human kind.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

It’s not speculation it’s totally untrue----

Most anything is possible somewhere in this universe but not that scenario and not in our corner of the galaxy.

Thanks again.

Milton is a lot of things but not a linear “Time Lord” ---lol

Because time is not what it seems to us---it’s a difficult concept to explain.

On earth we get old and our tomatoes rot---therefore we perceive some kind of linear thing going on---how else are we going to sell wrinkle cream?

In the big picture where earth is not even one pixel on a screen gazillions of light years squared---past and present are all one----there is no future and there is not past---

Ok drum roll them eyes people----lol

In many respects something similar to time travel is possible because there is no real movement through a time envelope as we understand it.

But Milton has not offered to take me back into my past so that I can undo some minor indiscretions---or even to look at my past as in the story of Scrooge---however---those things do happen

Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

Using a dimensional coordinate system where vertical length, horizontal width, and spatial depth represent the three dimensional coordinates, I can visualize the three dimensional world. Then I can visualize this three-dimensional world moving along a fourth-dimensional time line from the past to the present and on into the future. This is how I visualize the space-time continuum.

Is Milton saying that the three dimensional world, as I described it, does not ‘travel’ along a fourth dimensional time line, but the past, present, and future exists simultaneously all at once on this 'fourth dimensional time line', as one gigantic, unchanging, ever present and everlasting megalith?

Is Milton saying that the passage of time is just an illusion we, through our physical senses, perceive because of our current state of being?

Could you get Milton to describe the actual architecture of our universe in a way that would help us to better visualize this illusory interaction between space and time in a more precise manner?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Is that so.

It is no stretch of the intellect to discern why persons with an interest in extraterrestrial life, contact, and disclosure are regarded with such amused dismissal by a large portion of the community.

Are you genuinely aware how odd that statement is?

Star Trek, Star Wars, I Robot, Rama II, O-Zone, Strangers In A Strange Land....these works are fiction. Hugely entertaining....but ultimately, fiction. Emphasis on fiction.

Are you aware how ridiculous your reply is?

First off I said - - Intelligent Sci Fi.

I realize I should have declared - Next Generation - - instead of the original Star Trek - which was pretty silly. As far as the rest you mentioned - NO!

You see - - you are "Flat" - - like all those who don't Get It!

Gene Roddenberry had insight. He saw past Cowboy's in Space - - and Monster's who eat humans. Gene saw the philosophy of advanced intelligence and social skills - - what it would take as humans to explore in a galactic meet & greet with protocal - -respect - - understanding of that which we are unfamiliar with.

Probably the only thing you notice in Sci Fi is Hot Green Chicks who have a thing for Kirk.

And actually my most favorite Sci Fi flick is - "Destination Moon"

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I realize I should have declared - Next Generation - - instead of the original Star Trek - which was pretty silly.

Oh...now I see my error. My deepest apologies.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join