It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Sleeper, from my understanding human souls are made of 4 elements water, fire, earth, and air and that most et's are elementals: meaning that they are only 1 element; I'm guessing fire since in the quran i think the muslims describe them as djinn: meaning smokless fire... Anyways what the hell is the difference how does only being 1 element give them the advantage over us 4 element beings.

Also, is it possible for humans to understand the altruistic perspective while here on earth?

And last what's the point of a NDE not a NDE as of leaving your body while almost dead in a hospital but a NDE for example: like someone almost shoots you with a gun while your going home; because of mistaken identity or you almost get into a car accident on the freeway that if you didn't dodge you would be certainly dead.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
There are no accidents or coincidences ---children are always planned and never a choice.

Can husbands, wives, boyfriends, and girlfriends fall under that same very black and white answer? At least when there are kids involved?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Originally posted by johnlear
4. Then he wrote a couple of books.
5. He answers a lot of questions on his thread here at ATS and has a real cool blog.

1 - What are the name of the books (are they downloadable pdf's - hardcover - both?_
2 - Cool blog? The blog he has at ATS I think has one entry and ATS blogs are down...so I suppose this means he has another blog? What is the name/url?

Peace

dAlen

"Shrouded Chronicles of Jesus the Christ" and "In League with a UFO"
The blog is 80 pages of screenplay on ATS and although I can’t add to it because as you said the blogs are down, they still can be read.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!

How does one raise their level of vibration?

Slowly eliminate things that make you angry by not letting things get to you

What do the ET Starships look like? Do they look like the ones from Star Wars for example? Or do they have a novelty type shape or something else?
Can you briefly describe them?
Many Thanks.

The ships operated by higher beings have no fixed shape and can change from solid to ethereal instantly

A typical galaxy consists of billions of star systems and many star systems have Star Wars type of ships of every kind and shape imaginable.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Ace
hello sleeper

can u tell me if milton has told u if mars has life on it like aliens like human form and plants and things like that
thank u

Hi Ace

Mars is populated with a variety of life forms and entities some of it on the surface, much of it below and in space around it.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05

Sleeper,
Thank you for the quick reply....
I was trying to think of some other questions to ask you and there was one that was kind of just glaring right at me....

Why is it easier for me to accept and identify with the awesome things that you have talked about on this thread all the while my own family, my mother, my brothers, everyone, even my friends, can't accept what I have been telling them? I don't tell them everything but I do tell them about some of these things like; the soul, life on other planets in and out of our solar system, etc and they just can't take it or say it's too outrageous to be true?

We are not all from the same place. For instance, people who can conceptualize space travel and space cities have been there in their recent past lives. Some people here today have come from the Dark Ages here on earth or other plants and even thought they may have been to more advanced places as we all have it has been a long while and they have no concept or understanding of it.

Our families are huge and often we don’t see each other on the physical plane for eons---its far more likely to bump into each other in the spirit zone---for brief moments until we mature and make it to the everlasting zone.

I guess for me, ever since childhood I have been drawn to science, as we know it here anyway, space, astronauts, going to other planets, space travel, you name it(big Star Trek fan
). Would it be safe to assume that something happened when I was very young to draw me to these kinds of things. Perhaps in a former life that carried over to this one??

Things seem familiar because they are, you been there and done that and still long for it---just don’t tell that to your family and friends---
---they simply can’t grasp what they know not of.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Sleeper

Long time no see (lol).
Just a small question, along the same lines as the door, but instead a green-tinted large greenhouse type of building? I've had several recurring dreams where I get dropped off at this place but I never know wtf it is.

Any thoughts?

You been visiting that emerald comet 8P/Tuttle---just kidding

(originally I thought it was a pet shop, mainly because of the friggin huge iguana near the door)

Some entities like dressing up in freaky looking lizard costumes but they are harmless

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, from my understanding human souls are made of 4 elements water, fire, earth, and air and that most et's are elementals: meaning that they are only 1 element; I'm guessing fire since in the quran i think the muslims describe them as djinn: meaning smokless fire... Anyways what the hell is the difference how does only being 1 element give them the advantage over us 4 element beings.

Little girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice---I’m not sure what little boys are made of

Anyway, human souls are not made of earthly elements. Souls are not even the same kind of energy that we find on this planet---souls are not from this planet and their essence unquantifiable by human minds.

Nothing on earth to compare souls with

Also, is it possible for humans to understand the altruistic perspective while here on earth?

Understand it perhaps, living it, rare

And last what's the point of a NDE not a NDE as of leaving your body while almost dead in a hospital but a NDE for example: like someone almost shoots you with a gun while your going home; because of mistaken identity or you almost get into a car accident on the freeway that if you didn't dodge you would be certainly dead.

Get our attention for a brief moment---sometimes it can start an avalanche and a perspective shift.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers

There are no accidents or coincidences ---children are always planned and never a choice.

Can husbands, wives, boyfriends, and girlfriends fall under that same very black and white answer? At least when there are kids involved?

Everyone that crosses our paths do so via a predetermined journey that they are not aware of. People in our lives are people we have rubbed elbows with before in other times and other places on other planets if not this one.

That’s why it’s important to try and understand where they are coming from---and always give them the benefit of the doubt. Botching things up between loved ones and associates only creates more dirty laundry that will need cleaning up later

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

How do I apply for a 40 year extension?
Because it’s going to take that long to undue all of my botching.
I don’t know how many souls I have crosses paths with this go around but I bet it’s a bunch. Thousands I would imagine. But I bet I don’t need but one hand to count the ones that I have not been a dick to or talk down to or stolen from or lied to. And that includes the souls that live in my house. Even if I had a perfect record from this moment on I would not be able to come close to breaking even.
Don’t get me wrong, I am not in a manically depressed state of self pity. In fact I would bet if most people are honest with them selves and take a look in the mirror with a microscope they would be discussed. And if they saw them selves walking down the street they would run the other way as fast as they could.
Is there anyone out there reading this thread that can honestly say when they look in the mirror they see more good than bad?
If you can answer yes to that my next question would be: then what are you here (earth) for in the first place?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

"Benefit of the doubt" Yes.! But, easy to say, hard to do.

Your last posts are magnificent, they touch upon heavy reality to me like none before.

Sleep,

When us earthlings'"get" that some of us are here for a royal asskick seemingly out of left field for no apparent reason (that be me), we just take the hit, learn and let it go or do we go the next step--understand and forgive.

Half assed muse, did both....doesn't work.

Full disclosure, individual asskick enlightenment...LOL,,,,not even close...but on our way....

Thank Miltie for the wake up call....

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

They do exist!

Greetings!

ET’s do exist, except (via ‘a leader’) the contact is with each person, who won’t have the same stories – personal experiences unique to the ‘contactee’ that sometimes mere words cannot describe.

Those ‘contactees’ (who are ready, willing and open-minded and without judgment and prejudice) are given a chance to believe and if possible are able to retell their stories, say, by blogging.

After all, our minds cannot yet comprehend the vastness of the universe and the infinite number species that we have yet to meet.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Is there anyone out there reading this thread that can honestly say when they look in the mirror they see more good than bad?

Yes, I see more good than bad.

If you can answer yes to that my next question would be: then what are you here (earth) for in the first place?

I am here because my parents wanted to have a second child after my sister. But I could be mistaken. Maybe my mom forgot to take her pill. lol

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anciel
Thanx for the reply, very interesting...as a followup question, are u familiar with the self study course called A course in miracles...if so, what do you think of it??

First time I’ve heard of it, don’t know anything about it.

oh...

en.wikipedia.org...

could you glance it over and give me your impressions plzy

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

Why does the Human Body have more genetic defects and issues, when compared to any other animal type on the Planet. Why did they create us with so many imperfections in the physical sense?

Was it just sloppy work? Maybe we were created on the last shift on a Friday afternoon.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
tommyknocker many people have done terrible things and other people have experienced terrible things and most people have experienced both, personally what i think is important is not what you have done for prejudice or prestidge but what you do now to help others from experiencing tradgedies in their lives, really because no one is totally negative and negativity and evil is often an expression of love if you can understand what im saying.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Hey tommyknocker,

I hear ya.

What is more good than bad is being able to see the bad and admit it is bad.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper, how are you?

I am kind of curious to your answer on those questions.
Thanks in advance.

If I am understand your look on these things correctly,
I live my live with a certain purpose of which is clear to me now on this planet Earth, and because of that, I have/had therefore a whole family around me, grandma’s, grandpa’s, mother, father, who are all deceased now, two sisters, no brothers, friends on and on.

I have probably lived many other lives before this one, and possible or most likely not all on this planet Earth.
In all those other lives I must have had family to of course.

My first question is,

When I finished this live and die, so my soul gets free again, what is the change that I will be able to meet them as you did in
“A day with an Extraterrestrial” all those families and friends again.
Or is it only allowed on certain very special occasions and for very special selected souls?

“They drop like lead weights from thousands of miles above the planet and enter into a cube type structure. Inside the cube are several swarms of entities of various degrees of luminosity swarming like bees around a hive.
Milton heads for one of the swarms with Mike in tow. It's an orgy of pure love, happiness and fulfillment.
Mike instantly remembers those in the swarm, they are friends and family from other life times and places during his existence in the galaxy.”

My last questions are,

When your soul is free again from its mortal body, I suspect that there is a “normal” procedure for the next step, so, can you shed some light on this “normal” procedure?

Is your soul capable and if so, is it allowed to influence in a way the outcome of this procedure?

[edit on 5/1/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

What species are you referring to? All other animals have any number of diseases they are vulnerable to that are unique to them.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hmmm, if we were created, I wonder if the creator may have accidentally left a flaw in us, that we could exploit. To be higher beings ourselves. Just a thought. Or if our creator left something in us we have to unlock to find it ourselves. If so, I would like to know/figure out what my special abilities/powers are. So I could use them for what my purpose here on earth is for. So I can act now. But I guess it takes time right?

Also sleeper,

What are your views on Ron Paul, and the next presidential election?
If what Ron Paul says is true, he has my vote. However, I doubt he would get presidency just because of the corrupt government will go as far as they can to stop him from winning the election.

That includes rigging/assassination. If they were to assassinate him, that would open the people of the United States Of America's eyes up. Then there will be a revolt.

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join