It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The hardest thing to do is to convince people that alien life exist, especially when it is happening in the here and now. The error that most humans have is they cannot fathom existence without physical form. It creates a totally unforseen range of problems of values and idealogies. If you have no physical form, you cannot support clothing so you do not have pockets. No pockets, no personal ownership. Imagine that you are so small that you have to project an image just to manifest an identity. At most you can generate a small head which is the seat of identity. What if to manifest a physical entities required thousands of beings working in perfect harmony, mimicing the movements and actions of the creature they pretending to be. What if they could mimic you? Here is the kicker, imagine that they are native to Earth. It is worse than that, they are the Earth. We are literally standing on intelligent living creatures. Let me see you try to prove property ownership when that "property" throws you off and takes you to court. Their Court. Slavery is illegal to them also.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, nice thread.

I obtained this info via radio that came across as static. I thought that you might be interested in it.

"Why do you do this, you do this evertime? We don't want to die. The people aren't going to make it. All are criminal. Too many people,

me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me...

(all the egos - I am suspecting)

Come to the table, the president, all the criminals.

Pray.

We can't talk right now, we are being listened to."

I have no idea what type of ET relayed this or if this was even said by an ET, it could be human. Unless some ET's are religious and pray. But apparently they stopped the conversation because they knew that I was remotely viewing/listening to them.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

man craves food based on memory-associated preferences. "comfort foods". blood comforts man in his weaker aspect. why did god (of the bible fame) recommend kosher practice? to get man used to not being addicted to "blood lust".

go check out the vibes in a factory farm. not very happy vibes that get packaged into people's diets, i can assure you.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Sleeper, does Milton affiliate or associate with Christic or Buddhic consciousness? have you yourself met any fully-realized christic or buddhic beings in your travels or even here in this 3D reality?

also, how many times has the bible's agenda (direction in consciousness of man) been changed by ET since its inception?

Thanks,
Chutso

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
The hardest thing to do is to convince people that alien life exist, especially when it is happening in the here and now. The error that most humans have is they cannot fathom existence without physical form. It creates a totally unforseen range of problems of values and idealogies. If you have no physical form, you cannot support clothing so you do not have pockets. No pockets, no personal ownership. Imagine that you are so small that you have to project an image just to manifest an identity. At most you can generate a small head which is the seat of identity. What if to manifest a physical entities required thousands of beings working in perfect harmony, mimicing the movements and actions of the creature they pretending to be. What if they could mimic you? Here is the kicker, imagine that they are native to Earth. It is worse than that, they are the Earth. We are literally standing on intelligent living creatures. Let me see you try to prove property ownership when that "property" throws you off and takes you to court. Their Court. Slavery is illegal to them also.

"What in the hell are 'you' talking about
With post like this i'm now positive that they exist. Case close

[edit on 31-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Key-Minder
Hi Sleeper, nice thread.

I obtained this info via radio that came across as static. I thought that you might be interested in it.

"Why do you do this, you do this evertime? We don't want to die. The people aren't going to make it. All are criminal. Too many people,

Pray.

I have no idea what type of ET relayed this or if this was even said by an ET, it could be human. Unless some ET's are religious and pray. But apparently they stopped the conversation because they knew that I was remotely viewing/listening to them.

Intersting...I want in!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
happy new year - all the best!

chutso

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
"Happy New Years" to [ATS] by the way i live in Los Angeles, CA[City of angels] so technically New years isnt untill six more hours for me. Anyways im sure of it, that 2008 will be year of many 1st time things, icluding a specific kind of president....so for all you 'et fanatics' this year you mite just get what you have been wishing for...." As for me 2008 definatly is an action year...so all my deeply, profound, positive thoughts that i have been thinking about in 06 and 07 will be acted on in 08. And on another note: for all you "country bumpkins" on this thread please dont go creating crop circles tonight or go putting on tinfoil hats in your quest in trying to communicate with ets; please! Just for the sake of the forum if not for yourself. Thats all from me.

PEACE!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pak88

Cheers to that! 2008 is the year of action for me, too.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Happy New Year everybody!

It's a year of endings and new beginnings for me.

Hey pak, the only option you left for me is tipping over sleeping cows.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just had a look at some of those Dan Berisch interviews on that Camelot site. The guy seems mentally unbalanced to me, or maybe just full of himself.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Okay... everyone wishes Happy New Year to all....

Back on Topic please.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
I see your fingers are back in action. Great advice to Tom you gave, great advice for all, you and Mitlon should open your own intergalactic therapy office!

I had a question about growing old, it is part of our punishment/challange here? Or is it suppose to shift our focus to other things?

Why the increase in alzhimers going around? Are the ETs up to something or just more punishment?

You mention that everyone we meet here we have met before in another life, which sounds like a pretty controlled world, and that our lives are set on a path before we come. Since past present and future are one, can we really veer as far of that path as we want or is it pretty controlled and its just more our perspective and reaction to it?

In your blog Nepetti said she was considering coming to earth for her mission, when souls like hers get here to do their mission are they concious of the mission while they are here? Are many people here on similar missions just not concious of it?

You mention the Uranus people are not born, they come "grown up"? How are they made? Are they grown like pod people?

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Okay... everyone wishes Happy New Year to all....

Back on Topic please.

Are you kidding me? Didnt you get your new years kiss or what?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Sleeper:

I'm new to the forum on ATS, but have been reading your work for a few months now...there's a lot to catch up on. I'm pretty much a recluse and don't take part in any public discussions, but your account of your experiences and the manner in which you present your thoughts keeps bringing me back here to ATS. Please don't ever let them beat you down and give up; this is one small piece of Disclosure that I truly enjoy. BTW, thanks to John Lear for your work as well...love the radio shows.

Here's my question for Sleeper - It seems a little unfair...for most of us, our purpose here on this planet is to clean up our act and learn how to treat others (and ourselves) with respect and decency. And, it's often the small acts of kindness that count the most. At the same time, you've often indicated that the ET's or EBE's you've encountered - who are of much higher intelligence than ours - will often behave with some degree of malevolence; teasing the poor earth creatures unnecessarily or playing jokes on them for their own enjoyment. They're not operating by the same standards they're imposing on us. What gives? Can you ask Milton? Is it really like we're chimps in a zoo and they're making faces at us and laughing? BTW, this is intended light-heartedly....not trying to start a firestorm...in any case, I think it's a valid question. Thanks!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Sleeper,

I just wrote a long post and it was lost. In a nutshell, what are the rules of fair play amongst the ETs in the competition for dominance of a belief system on this planet? Who are the referees? What kind of penalties are there for ET and black ops? Do rules and penalties depend on who you are or do they apply across the board? (Take for instance, Milton, who violated rules on Uranus to get you upstairs - will that go unchecked? What are the consequences?)

Thanks,
Chutso

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarStuff

Thank you for your prompt response.

Many years ago I had the good fortune of meeting and having a session with, at the time, the world's foremost past life reader. He wore dark glasses to cover his eyes which rolled back when he went into a trance. Extremely interesting how he tied in this life's attributes, preferences, etc. directly to individual past lives. Most amazing was when he nonchalantly mentioned my 'real' name. When he said the name I was immediately completely overwhelmed with uncontrollable emotional energy with tears freely running down my cheeks. There has never been anything in my life with such impact.

Not everyone down here is ready for such an impact I’m glad that you were---

Might ask Milton your real name just to see what type of reaction you get. Would also be interesting if Milton knew how the names were selected and whether the name is actually more of a classification rather than a name like we have here.

For many that are down here, focus on self is the problem and an ego trap. One of the toughest lessons we have is dealing with our own ego. Letting go of our self-awareness---and self-importance. Focusing on the bigger picture is the better road.

Notice how children are self-absorbed? And notice how people who we know that are self-absorbed and egocentric tend to get on our nerves?

We love celebrities because we would love to be like them, we hate them because they think they are all that and a bag of chips and salsa. What a quandary life can be---

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
I know what you mean by the energy analogy. This is not at all the end. I know from experience all too often we don’t appreciate what we have until it’s gone. The reality of me loading my crap up into the truck was an instant pressure release for us both. And the whole thing is amazingly silly when you step back and take a look. It seems clear that we were both brought together to push each others buttons. And maybe just maybe some time apart will rust a few of those buttons over.

We come here from the stars above to push the buttons on the ones we love. How dumb is that---

The only road to happiness is never seek it out---instead seek to make others happy---those who figure out that simple little rule are the happiest people alive.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Key-Minder
Hi Sleeper, nice thread.
Pray.

Hi Key

Black ops always speak in code, which changes daily. It’s no accident that you overheard them, after all, you are in their zone when you are in earshot of their speaking even if you heard it via radio.

After some abductions the only thing people remember are the audible words going on around them.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
man craves food based on memory-associated preferences. "comfort foods". blood comforts man in his weaker aspect. why did god (of the bible fame) recommend kosher practice? to get man used to not being addicted to "blood lust".

Hi chutso

The bible also says that what goes into our mouths is not important---only what comes out of our mouths is.

go check out the vibes in a factory farm. not very happy vibes that get packaged into people's diets, i can assure you.

Vibes from millions of starving people are much worse---and many of them are starving because of misguide political, religious and personal ideals that exist only in the minds and have no barring on reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join