It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Sleeper, does Milton affiliate or associate with Christic or Buddhic consciousness? have you yourself met any fully-realized christic or buddhic beings in your travels or even here in this 3D reality?

Milton doesn’t follow any human concept of spiritualism and neither do I
The spiritualism we have here on earth is only baby steps.

also, how many times has the bible's agenda (direction in consciousness of man) been changed by ET since its inception?
Thanks,
Chutso

All secular and religious ideas evolved for certain time periods and were influenced both by the good and bad ET elements and man too.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper,
I see your fingers are back in action. Great advice to Tom you gave, great advice for all, you and Mitlon should open your own intergalactic therapy office!

I had a question about growing old, it is part of our punishment/challange here? Or is it suppose to shift our focus to other things?

Hi adica

All of the above

Why the increase in alzhimers going around? Are the ETs up to something or just more punishment?

There is more involved in Alzheimer’s than brain cell atrophy from age. Some is punishment some is a blessing. As we get older regret for the past and fear for the future take their toll.

You mention that everyone we meet here we have met before in another life, which sounds like a pretty controlled world, and that our lives are set on a path before we come. Since past present and future are one, can we really veer as far of that path as we want or is it pretty controlled and its just more our perspective and reaction to it?

Perspective is 100 percent of our lives here---and that’s what we change or not.

In your blog Nepetti said she was considering coming to earth for her mission, when souls like hers get here to do their mission are they concious of the mission while they are here? Are many people here on similar missions just not concious of it?

There are various degrees of awareness while here, and there are many here in similar situations

You mention the Uranus people are not born, they come "grown up"? How are they made? Are they grown like pod people?
Thanks again!

I was not made aware of that part of the operation but their handle on biological machinery is far more advanced than anything we can imagine on this level. For us humans such things are what horror movies are about, to higher entities it’s more in line with buying a new car from a showroom---minus the pressure sales team---

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cleotis Brown
Sleeper:

I'm new to the forum on ATS, but have been reading your work for a few months now...there's a lot to catch up on. I'm pretty much a recluse and don't take part in any public discussions, but your account of your experiences and the manner in which you present your thoughts keeps bringing me back here to ATS. Please don't ever let them beat you down and give up; this is one small piece of Disclosure that I truly enjoy. BTW, thanks to John Lear for your work as well...love the radio shows.

Here's my question for Sleeper - It seems a little unfair...for most of us, our purpose here on this planet is to clean up our act and learn how to treat others (and ourselves) with respect and decency. And, it's often the small acts of kindness that count the most. At the same time, you've often indicated that the ET's or EBE's you've encountered - who are of much higher intelligence than ours - will often behave with some degree of malevolence; teasing the poor earth creatures unnecessarily or playing jokes on them for their own enjoyment.

Hi Cleotis

Regardless of how we are treated by the warden and his henchmen they are still in charge and we play by their rules or we will never get off this rock--- plane and simple

They're not operating by the same standards they're imposing on us. What gives? Can you ask Milton?

They don’t have to, they are not the ones in school or in prison. Nevertheless, like teachers and prison guards they are required to follow certain standards

Is it really like we're chimps in a zoo and they're making faces at us and laughing?

Personally, I would prefer them making faces and laughing at me to some of the other things some people on this planet are facing during their ordeal in this zoo.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Sleeper,
I just wrote a long post and it was lost. In a nutshell, what are the rules of fair play amongst the ETs in the competition for dominance of a belief system on this planet?

If the populous at large demands more austerity, more control then that is the direction they are taken. If more people in one locality or country lean towards a certain beliefs then that’s where their noses go to get rubbed into.

Via consensus, we choose our own medicine.

Nevertheless we are individuals and still retain control of freewill---even if we forfeited our freedoms due to our foolishness and mislead beliefs.

Who are the referees?

It don’t matter who they are, they are given their jobs by higher ups.

What kind of penalties are there for ET and black ops?

Like anyone else who strays.

Do rules and penalties depend on who you are or do they apply across the board?

Zero favoritism is the rock solid no getting around it rule of the universe

(Take for instance, Milton, who violated rules on Uranus to get you upstairs - will that go unchecked? What are the consequences?)
Thanks,
Chutso

Milton is the only exception to the rules, he insists that he wrote them---I think he watched Captain Kirk of the Star Ship Enterprise once to many---

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

To answer a question, the Elder's are your creators.

Are they also your creator?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi Again Sleeper,
I am interested in your remarks concerning the Middle East (and all other major conflicts current and historical). You have said that there is more involved than you can tell. Here is a quote from the King James version of the Bible: “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
There are several other refernces to Angels doing battle representing countries and domains. Am I to understand that ET entities are being referenced? (I am not a member of any belief system)
Are their goals beyond human understanding. When ET gave us "religion" did they make veiled reference to real things that we cannot understand?

And one frivolous question: Does ET determine who wins the Lotto?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Once we get how big "it" is and are dumbfounded, next we die and make the best of this earth existance as possible using our good tools--a given all along.

And, so, we all get chances to recreate whatever???

BTW--Sleeper's thread is top ten on ATS for 2007...Why, Duh?, cause it rings honest and true with a clear message/signal that statistically hits many.

Sleeper"s posts about disclosure happening on a personal base was dead right on. That notion alone was magnificent!

Okay, to some, his posts are ellusive and filled with some supposed anti- biblical alagorical geshstalts that boggle the minds of 4+4'ers, but, give it some time and just a little mindfulness and watch what happens....

A guarenteed good trip....so Earth and its inhabitants are the only thing happening in this infinite universe(s)....Sadly, not even funny anymore--wake up!

"Can't even spit without hitting some other dimension or ET's"---Yup!

Thanks Sleeper.

Sleeper,

Although most of us try to project positive, underneath we are not but want to. Is this a part of the kick ass lessons we are set up for?

And, forgive me my ego, I am tiring of the bad stuff--enogh already...comes in waves...,,comment?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Been a reader, and thought what the hell might as well register and bump a few thoughts off you. If nothing more then to expand my perception a little.

Can't say I'm an absolute believer in any of the teachings, messages, principles, whatever one would wish to call them that I've come across in my life. Though I am a believer in a higher form of creation - God, Creator if you will. Yet one look into the vastness of what our night sky has to offer, let alone the vastness of what existence could be, definately leads me to believe that there's a little more to the picture then can be explained.

I guess you could say I pull from many sources when it comes to the principles of how I make my decisions, and from those decipher what is/ what isn't and apply it all into my daily life. The core of these principles is based upon my traditional upbringing (i'm native american), teachings from the bible, from Edgar Cayce, Kahil Gibran, Carlos Casteneda, and others but I must say these are probaly the core teachings of my belief system. I do not take anyone of these as absolute truth, but kind of go about it in a "if this is true, then this & this must also be true" "and if this isn't true, then this and this must also not be true" type of scenarios that I run though my mind when it comes to what is and what isn't in what I percieve to be my reality. After reading your threads and your blog, I must say that the Sleeper standpoint on things has been added to my little thought process so thanks to you and Milton for sharing.

Anyway thought I'd give you a little of my history to hopefully give you better insight as to who I am and where I'm coming from kind of thing.

So I'll start with Cayce, through his teachings I've become a firm believer in karma. I know I read that you didn't agree with everything Cayce had stated in his readings but what are your thoughts on his karma teachings. Can you elaborate a little as to what else you disagree with in his works?

Cayce is the only one which I've read you respond to in your threads as well as the bible questions, and I had seen where someone questioned you on your thoughts about Casteneda and you stated you weren't aware of his writings. Not sure about Gibran and your thoughts abouts him, and as far as my traditional teachings from our native beliefs, don't think I'll go there. But I will say this, in each and every one the beliefs or principles overlap to some degree.

I'd really like to hear your thoughts on Carlos Casteneda and his writings about Don Juan and his partners in crime. Recomended reading I guess, though you're an author and if nothing else Carlos has got quite a vivid imagination.

Anyway I know throughout reading your posts I've had more questions and after a while I'll think of them. Thanks for your time.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

i was under the impression that christic and buddhic consciousness (among others) were universal templates of consciousness having little to do with organized religion and more to do with personal states of self-mastery. i have encountered "a blast of christ consciousness" before - so i know it exists (however, it is nothing like what is presented in the bible). it wasn't even in a form; no costume - just pure energy. kind of like a wind. does that make sense?

[edit on 3/1/08 by chutso_ha]

[edit on 3/1/08 by chutso_ha]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by full-auto

Originally posted by DigThat
How can one tell if another is telling the truth or not based on there word, when you dont even know them and it is on the internet for that matter?

Bingo, you can't and that's exactly why I don't talk publicly about my experience. On the few occasions I have, I've been mildly ridiculed and mocked.

There is nothing, not my military background, security clearance, or even personal history that will satisfy the critics (and just about everyone is just that), so why bother?

I don't.

What I do is seek out is other information in places that might seem obscure so I can, in my own mind, sort through things and try to find answers to what seems to be impossible questions.

Why bother? Because some people actually believe. Don't let the majority spoil it for everyone. There are some like me who would like to know and would appreciate it f you shared.

Those who believe you will not always make themselves known or they may be muffled out by all of the people who try to make a joke out of your experiences.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni

Originally posted by observe50

To answer a question, the Elder's are your creators.

Are they also your creator?

They don't like being called "Elders" it sounds old and they do not age at all over there. Time is a funny thing and we certainly can't grasp what it is on this side of the fence.

I have no idea who created me and no one has come forth to claim me---
---other than my sweet earthly mother that is.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
haha I just stumbled upon this thread on page 314 and I am so glad I did not read any more of it! haha what a load of mumbo jumbo rubbish!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_klotz
Hi Again Sleeper,
I am interested in your remarks concerning the Middle East (and all other major conflicts current and historical). You have said that there is more involved than you can tell. Here is a quote from the King James version of the Bible: “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Hi mike

Much of the bible speak concerning high principalities was aimed at powerful nations during those times, and those powerful nations fought against each other and the winners claimed the possessions---people and land, that belonged to the losers. The battles were on going and principalities changed often.

Also the principalities were ruled by the pagan gods who were not of flesh and blood like their mortal subjects.

Most of the pagan gods were simply mythological, some were real

There are several other refernces to Angels doing battle representing countries and domains. Am I to understand that ET entities are being referenced? (I am not a member of any belief system)

Extraterrestrials were not always as subtle as they are now and most of the literature written on papyrus and cuneiform tablets depicting them has been destroyed, others remain hidden still

Are their goals beyond human understanding.

That’s an understatement

When ET gave us "religion" did they make veiled reference to real things that we cannot understand?

Back then it was common to believe that the gods ruled over mankind. Now days we are way to smart and sophisticated to believe in such nonsense---

And one frivolous question: Does ET determine who wins the Lotto?

It’s certainly not by chance

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Sleeper,
Just wanted to know if you got a chance to read my last post on page 312 of your thread, second to last posting?? I understand that you have a lot of posts to get through so it's no big deal at all, I was just curious. Thanks for all your work here, it is greatly appreciated which I think all of us agree on!! Keep it up!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Originally posted by anti72

..interesting..*silently coughing* can someone give me a little summary or a list of side numbers of the main statements, pleez? thanx

Thanks for the post anti72, here's the best I can do:

1. Sleeper was born in Italy.
2. Later Sleeper went in the U.S. Army.
3. Aliens used to take him for rides around the universe.
4. Then he wrote a couple of books.
5. He answers a lot of questions on his thread here at ATS and has a real cool blog.
6. He doesn't believe there is a 'soul catcher' on the moon.

I may have oversimplified the summary but with 6271 replies, 285,000 views, 122 flags in the top ten thread of 2007 I don't want Sleeper and his cross-dressing friend from outer space to get big heads. If you know what I mean! (Big heads, get it?)

Hope this helps!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Originally posted by Dr X

haha I just stumbled upon this thread on page 314 and I am so glad I did not read any more of it! haha what a load of mumbo jumbo rubbish!

Thanks for your post Dr X, we always appreciate hearing from the truly well-informed even if they may not have question.

If you would like any more mumbo jumbo you can always try my thread called: Questions For John Lear. Now there's a real load.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Originally posted by muse801
Although most of us try to project positive, underneath we are not but want to. Is this a part of the kick ass lessons we are set up for?

Hi muse

Projecting positive is not the essence of why we are here, and in this world where the concept is “misery loves company” not everyone appreciates it.

And, forgive me my ego, I am tiring of the bad stuff--enogh already...comes in waves...,,comment?

Until we are paroled, we wear prison garb

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by native

Originally posted by native
So I'll start with Cayce, through his teachings I've become a firm believer in karma. I know I read that you didn't agree with everything Cayce had stated in his readings but what are your thoughts on his karma teachings. Can you elaborate a little as to what else you disagree with in his works?

Hi native

Cayce wrote or dictated lots of material and I haven’t gotten the chance to sit down and read much of it. Some of what I read is what people have quoted from his stuff on ATS and elsewhere. A few things I read contradicted my sources and I’m biased to my sources.

Concerning his karma teachings, I am not familiar with them at all.

He did have otherworldly contact

Cayce is the only one which I've read you respond to in your threads as well as the bible questions, and I had seen where someone questioned you on your thoughts about Casteneda and you stated you weren't aware of his writings. Not sure about Gibran and your thoughts abouts him, and as far as my traditional teachings from our native beliefs, don't think I'll go there. But I will say this, in each and every one the beliefs or principles overlap to some degree.

Not familiar with Gibran

I'd really like to hear your thoughts on Carlos Casteneda and his writings about Don Juan and his partners in crime. Recomended reading I guess, though you're an author and if nothing else Carlos has got quite a vivid imagination.

Thanks for the heads up on Carlos, now for finding the time.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by sleeper]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

i was under the impression that christic and buddhic consciousness (among others) were universal templates of consciousness having little to do with organized religion and more to do with personal states of self-mastery. i have encountered "a blast of christ consciousness" before - so i know it exists (however, it is nothing like what is presented in the bible). it wasn't even in a form; no costume - just pure energy. kind of like a wind. does that make sense?

There are many different beliefs and concepts to fill the void at some level of the nearly seven billion souls on this planet.

Some of them are sufficient to carry the person or believer from birth to death. Some people change horses often in their ride across the desert of life.

But true enlightenment is rare because it doesn’t exist at these levels and it doesn’t need to.

It’s nearly impossible to understand the magnificent intricacies of eternal life while looking up from the muddy battlefields of human existence.

We crave the understandings of the gods yet we stumble over the very basics of understanding the humans next to us.

And that’s why we are here, not to understand the gods but to understand ourselves and those we rub elbows with everyday.

It’s such an easy concept yet many of us fail so miserably at it.

Human enlightenment----yeah right

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hey SLeep, do yOu know who I aM?

MOd Edit : I do, so chill out.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by elevatedone]

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join