It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi sleeper..long time no see! well i have been just reading all Q & A so people can ask you whatever they want (ok enough of pink tutus LOL and tin foil hats). I just wish a very Good year to you..your family and Milton. Now one thing for sure slepeer is that everytime you speak about him I imagine milton like Alf Tv series, running around like creazy chasing cats in in pink tutus and messing with your neighborhood LOL and eatign all your refrigerator , I think i miss the episode when he scare John Learn LOL. Sounds like a new hit sitcom comedy series.

I wonder actually how much does he eat when he is around your home (actuall numbers) and how much you $$$ on him in reality. I think maybe he just says nice things to your for some nice dinner LOL and some nice tutu clothes. If he would appear on tv he surely instead of CNN or MSNBC news, it would be on MTV or VH1 on his own reality show LOL

Happy new year sleeper!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

it is mindboggling. infinity; an infinity of beliefs. no right no wrong. just learning.

i have to say, however, that i find many of your answers in these threads verging more on buddhism more than any other system of thought i have experienced so far. (just a personal observation.)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sleeper, what do you know about the yazdi/yezdi relegion in Iraq? Are the same et's that are responsible for the nazis in WW2 responsible for the yezis in Iraq?

Also, what is the significance of music?I know its a gift from god but there has to be another reason to it.

And last we know earth's population is seven billion people, but what is the population of a planet like jupiter or other large planets in this solar system? Also in more advance planets like uranus do the inhabitants live in closer proximity then the people of earth?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Thanks for your replies!

Does Milton ever take vacations on planets like some ETs? Does he like the beach?

You said he thinks we need more holidays? Can he cut the American work week to 4 days and increase the dedicated paid holidays? He must like the Eurpoean work week/vacation style!

You mentioned once that having children can extend ones stay here. For most of us are children in the plans or a choice? Do women play a more cructial role in the attraction of souls here since they are the carries and have that amazing capacity?

Here are my randon questions for Milton....do we really have any choice in our presidental elections or is it a big illusion?

John Lennon....killed by bad Karma or black ops?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

In the vedic pantheon of gods there is one particular figure called Vishnu/Narayan (he has many names) who has incarnated 9 times, in different forms, over the past when begged by the demigods to fix some problem they couldn't take care of. According to scripture we are still waiting for the tenth - Kalki.

Vishnu sounds like one of the "Higher ups" in the et hierarchy. if so i'm sure he could pick out any type of body he needs to get the job done.

Over time reading your blog and thread its become very easy to draw parallels to vedic history. even in vedic spiritual pursuit to master the mind and tame the ego (to understand and experience true altruism which some of these ets apparently are).

the way you answer questions forces me to spend a lot of time wording my own (thats a compliment). I guess i want you to say what i want to hear but i don't really know what that is...
I just want the experience.

Can you and/or milton comment at all on these parallels like 'picking bodies like a car' to incarnation? What would change if we could understand the altruistic perspective?

ps. interesting note - there is a grouping of galaxies when viewed through a high powered telescope that resembles a man. i think its called the 'stick man'. it forms the image of the nataraj, arm for arm (he as a few). The nataraj is form of shiva who dance is said to uphold the universe.

maybe milton has something to say about that as well.

[edit on 1/4/2008 by SholaHopper]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Hi native

Cayce wrote or dictated lots of material and I haven’t gotten the chance to sit down and read much of it. Some of what I read is what people have quoted from his stuff on ATS and elsewhere. A few things I read contradicted my sources and I’m biased to my sources.

Concerning his karma teachings, I am not familiar with them at all.

He did have otherworldly contact

Thanks for the response.

Your right Cayce had lots of writings/readings on many different subjects.
Don't know if you've come across Cayce's take on creation or how & when humans first arrived on this rock but I'm interested on you and Milton's feedback. I'll do my best to paraphrase what I got out of what Cayce's readings were saying.
(and I must stress this is my take on what I got out of Cayce before anyone gets nitpicky on my interpretations.)

- Essentially humans in their pure form are energy.

- he labled us travelers of the Universe who had come across Earth and decided to check it out.

- while in a pure energy form we were able to materialize into our Earthly form and take the shape of Humans, yet also able to unmaterialize back into a pure energy state. Others who materialized took the form of half human half animal types of beings.

- man was created in five different areas of the world at the same time. (five areas for the five different races of white, black, yellow, brown, and red peoples.)

- This happened millions of years ago.

- after time, while in a materialized state humans began to expend too much energy into the earthly pleasures, and this expendature of energy had begun to leave many stuck in a materialized state inable to take our original pure energy form.

- Cayce stated that karma is a universal law, and that all we do unto others we will meet if not in this life then the next until the karma becomes balanced.

- around this same time two sects of people began to form, the "sons of the law of one" and the "sons of belial". The sons of the law of one believed in equality and the sons of belial believed in slavery. The victims of the sons of belial where the beings who took the form of half human half animal.

- this intial conflict created a battle of karma that humans are still battling today and that most if not all of us is here dealing with our karma and will continue to do so until we balance (no matter how many lifetimes it takes). After such time has come to pass we will begin to remember who we truly are and what our place is in existence and will follow through accordingly.

Well I think thats enough for the time being, as I stated before I don't believe anything to be absolute truth when it comes to what is and what isn't in regards to any teachings, yet hell I'm bored an game for any feedback you or Milton got. Thanks for you time.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

There are many different beliefs and concepts to fill the void at some level of the nearly seven billion souls on this planet.

Some of them are sufficient to carry the person or believer from birth to death. Some people change horses often in their ride across the desert of life.

No question, but an observation -

As a Christian for the last 30 years, "changing horses" from believing in Christianity to the concepts presented here is a very difficult pill to swallow. Christians take comfort in the "knowledge" that as long as they accept Christ, they will be on the fast track to see and live with him in heaven as soon as they die...just one lifetime's worth of work and BAM...on to paradise. Now, all these years later, the idea that I'm going to have to slog my way through what is likely to be multiple lifetimes filled with numerous challenges just to move my way up the ladder is disappointing x a factor of about 10,000.

I see people and groups on TV pushing hard for disclosure, but in my opinion, those who don't live according to strong religious belief systems need to be aware of what this could do to people who do. It could be emotionally shattering for many. Sleeper, I know you realize this and I think it's good you are discreet about it. Also, I enjoyed the rest of this particular post mucho.

Hey, I also like the comment about Milton fancying himself as Capt. Kirk. If he's Kirk, who would you be? How about Chekov...you could tell him..."You know of course, the first interstellar spaceship was invented in Russia!"

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
4. Then he wrote a couple of books.
5. He answers a lot of questions on his thread here at ATS and has a real cool blog.

1 - What are the name of the books (are they downloadable pdf's - hardcover - both?_
2 - Cool blog? The blog he has at ATS I think has one entry and ATS blogs are down...so I suppose this means he has another blog? What is the name/url?

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!

How does one raise their level of vibration?

What do the ET Starships look like? Do they look like the ones from Star Wars for example? Or do they have a novelty type shape or something else?
Can you briefly describe them?

Many Thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
hello sleeper

can u tell me if milton has told u if mars has life on it like aliens like human form and plants and things like that

thank u

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
Sleeper,
Thanks again for answering my questions.....I understand that this is so, that believing is not required since there is no way to know how we would react to Contact from "Milton" even though we do believe they are here....but I guess the curiosity in me, and need for more understanding, just wants to know and looks forward to the day when my chance comes to meet my own "Milton". Then again, since we've all been "taken" before, then by default we do know and it just hasn't been revealed to us, I assume for good reason....You wouldn't happen to know that reason would you??

That’s your personal information

Glad to hear that you watched her interview and I hope you have the time to watch all of it, along with Bob Dean's and the many others on the site. Just curious but do you have any info about ProjectCamelot as to whether or not it is disinformation?? I personally don't think so since the interviews are so intense and correlates with many things that you have talked about, and other stuff as well but I was just wondering???

ProjectCamelot is not any more disinfo than other media concerning ufology and the supernatural world. I have not seen most of what’s on there but I’m sure they act as outlets for some strange things in this life. And in so doing there will be agents that get on there with bad info---that stuff goes with the territory

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper,
Thank you for the quick reply....
I was trying to think of some other questions to ask you and there was one that was kind of just glaring right at me....

Why is it easier for me to accept and identify with the awesome things that you have talked about on this thread all the while my own family, my mother, my brothers, everyone, even my friends, can't accept what I have been telling them? I don't tell them everything but I do tell them about some of these things like; the soul, life on other planets in and out of our solar system, etc and they just can't take it or say it's too outrageous to be true?

I guess for me, ever since childhood I have been drawn to science, as we know it here anyway, space, astronauts, going to other planets, space travel, you name it(big Star Trek fan
). Would it be safe to assume that something happened when I was very young to draw me to these kinds of things. Perhaps in a former life that carried over to this one??
I was just curious because I've read many of your post, up to page 130 on this thread so far as well as Mr. Lear's and other people he talks about and it all just strikes me as normal.....or more like "I knew it, somehow". Any input would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks and say hi to Milton for me would you.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Hi sleeper..long time no see! well i have been just reading all Q & A so people can ask you whatever they want (ok enough of pink tutus LOL and tin foil hats). I just wish a very Good year to you..your family and Milton. Now one thing for sure slepeer is that everytime you speak about him I imagine milton like Alf Tv series, running around like creazy chasing cats in in pink tutus and messing with your neighborhood LOL and eatign all your refrigerator , I think i miss the episode when he scare John Learn LOL. Sounds like a new hit sitcom comedy series.

Hi Alex

Did Alf wear tutus too---

I wonder actually how much does he eat when he is around your home (actuall numbers) and how much you $$$ on him in reality. I think maybe he just says nice things to your for some nice dinner LOL and some nice tutu clothes. If he would appear on tv he surely instead of CNN or MSNBC news, it would be on MTV or VH1 on his own reality show LOL
Happy new year sleeper!

He keeps promising to get a job and pay his own way but I don’t know, his only qualification is taking coffee breaks. I told him that doesn’t pay much down here and he called me a putz.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
it is mindboggling. infinity; an infinity of beliefs. no right no wrong. just learning.

i have to say, however, that i find many of your answers in these threads verging more on buddhism more than any other system of thought i have experienced so far. (just a personal observation.)

Hi chutso

Many beliefs overlap because they are the basic spiritual tools on this playing field called earth. I’m not a Buddhist nor have I read up on Buddhism, I know some of its tenets from other sources

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, what do you know about the yazdi/yezdi relegion in Iraq? Are the same et's that are responsible for the nazis in WW2 responsible for the yezis in Iraq?

Not for me to say

Also, what is the significance of music?I know its a gift from god but there has to be another reason to it.

Music is energy---and depending on what kind it is determines if it’s good energy or bad energy---

And last we know earth's population is seven billion people, but what is the population of a planet like jupiter or other large planets in this solar system?

It changes daily, earth days that is. Much of the population is transient

Also in more advance planets like uranus do the inhabitants live in closer proximity then the people of earth?

Each city is a vessel that moves independently like cells under a microscope.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think having a healthy amount of skepticism is a good thing. I'm not going to believe every slack-jawed yokel that tells the worlds media outlets that aliens kidnapped him and inserted something into his anus. However I'm not willing to abandon my belief in ETs. Why? Because of science. Primarily my statistical work using the Drake Equation has seriously opened my mind to this..

And as Carl Sagan once said...We don't have a choice in contact. Eventually. Our permeated radio signals WILL reach a sufficiently advanced civilisation. It's not an if but a when.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper,
Thanks for your replies!

Does Milton ever take vacations on planets like some ETs? Does he like the beach?

Hi adica

Milton is way past vacations to places like earth especially since he was once mistaken for an ugly beach ball by some unruly kids while out for a swim.

You said he thinks we need more holidays? Can he cut the American work week to 4 days and increase the dedicated paid holidays? He must like the Eurpoean work week/vacation style!

Work is in the mind of the beholder and so are vacations. Some people actually whistle while they work---but not Milton, he tried whistling once and ended up slobbering on my sofa

You mentioned once that having children can extend ones stay here. For most of us are children in the plans or a choice?

There are no accidents or coincidences ---children are always planned and never a choice.

Do women play a more cructial role in the attraction of souls here since they are the carries and have that amazing capacity?

Children are placed into families designed specifically for them and the parents---it’s a mutual thing

Here are my randon questions for Milton....do we really have any choice in our presidental elections or is it a big illusion?

Each and every vote counts, and we share in the consequences of our bad votes

John Lennon....killed by bad Karma or black ops?

Neither, his time was up

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SholaHopper
Hello Sleeper,

In the vedic pantheon of gods there is one particular figure called Vishnu/Narayan (he has many names) who has incarnated 9 times, in different forms, over the past when begged by the demigods to fix some problem they couldn't take care of. According to scripture we are still waiting for the tenth - Kalki.
Vishnu sounds like one of the "Higher ups" in the et hierarchy. if so i'm sure he could pick out any type of body he needs to get the job done.

Hi Shola

Many beliefs predict saviors or entities that will manifest for the benefit of their flock, which is fine and dandy.

But the short of it is that we each are the saviors of our own being---we need no external source to take us home---we come to earth with two-way tickets, at least most of us do. The trip back home has already been arranged---whether we get to stay home for any amount of time depends on how much baggage we bring with us when we leave earth

Over time reading your blog and thread its become very easy to draw parallels to vedic history. even in vedic spiritual pursuit to master the mind and tame the ego (to understand and experience true altruism which some of these ets apparently are).

the way you answer questions forces me to spend a lot of time wording my own (thats a compliment). I guess i want you to say what i want to hear but i don't really know what that is...
I just want the experience.

Can you and/or milton comment at all on these parallels like 'picking bodies like a car' to incarnation?

Even though we have some input in the jalopy we end up driving off the lot much depends on why we are coming here in the first place. Some of us are here to see what level of humility we can stand or accept and our bodies may hinder or help in that respect.

What would change if we could understand the altruistic perspective?

Everything would change including our outward appearance---mind over matter would be a cinch

ps. interesting note - there is a grouping of galaxies when viewed through a high powered telescope that resembles a man. i think its called the 'stick man'. it forms the image of the nataraj, arm for arm (he as a few). The nataraj is form of shiva who dance is said to uphold the universe.

Well nothing wrong with thinking big like holding up the universe---
but few and I mean few have any idea just how big this universe thing is---and those playing at those levels are not on these levels at all. Are those highbrows too good for us? Yes they are

maybe milton has something to say about that as well.

The higher ups that deal with us on planets like earth are locals and from our own solar system and galaxy.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by native
Your right Cayce had lots of writings/readings on many different subjects.
Don't know if you've come across Cayce's take on creation or how & when humans first arrived on this rock but I'm interested on you and Milton's feedback. I'll do my best to paraphrase what I got out of what Cayce's readings were saying.
(and I must stress this is my take on what I got out of Cayce before anyone gets nitpicky on my interpretations.)

Hi native

- Essentially humans in their pure form are energy.

True but man, where does that energy go once we enter these carcasses---

- he labled us travelers of the Universe who had come across Earth and decided to check it out.

For a few that’s true but for most that is not true----many were put here kicking and screaming and some haven’t stopped screaming yet.

- while in a pure energy form we were able to materialize into our Earthly form and take the shape of Humans, yet also able to unmaterialize back into a pure energy state. Others who materialized took the form of half human half animal types of beings.

I call them renegades

- man was created in five different areas of the world at the same time. (five areas for the five different races of white, black, yellow, brown, and red peoples.)

That’s the politically correct way to put it and I will leave it there.

- after time, while in a materialized state humans began to expend too much energy into the earthly pleasures, and this expendature of energy had begun to leave many stuck in a materialized state inable to take our original pure energy form.

Sounds like he has been reading too much Marxism

- Cayce stated that karma is a universal law, and that all we do unto others we will meet if not in this life then the next until the karma becomes balanced.

True but we need not do anything to others to get a big foot put up our hinnies---there are many other things that are equally important, like laziness and not taking advantage of gifts and opportunities that are given to everyone.

- around this same time two sects of people began to form, the "sons of the law of one" and the "sons of belial". The sons of the law of one believed in equality and the sons of belial believed in slavery. The victims of the sons of belial where the beings who took the form of half human half animal.

The old good verses evil routine, Cain and Able, Democrats and Republicans, Leftwing and Rightwing, Christians and Moslems, Spiritualist and Secularist. Obama and Clinton---

If only good and evil were clear cut we wouldn’t have so many things that divide us---and that’s where the real evil comes into play---and it don’t look like that’s about to change anytime soon

- this intial conflict created a battle of karma that humans are still battling today and that most if not all of us is here dealing with our karma and will continue to do so until we balance (no matter how many lifetimes it takes). After such time has come to pass we will begin to remember who we truly are and what our place is in existence and will follow through accordingly.

Sounds about right

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sleeper

Long time no see (lol).
Just a small question, along the same lines as the door, but instead a green-tinted large greenhouse type of building? I've had several recurring dreams where I get dropped off at this place but I never know wtf it is.

Any thoughts?

(originally I thought it was a pet shop, mainly because of the friggin huge iguana near the door)

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join