It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Cayce wrote or dictated lots of material and I haven’t gotten the chance to sit down and read much of it. Some of what I read is what people have quoted from his stuff on ATS and elsewhere. A few things I read contradicted my sources and I’m biased to my sources.
Concerning his karma teachings, I am not familiar with them at all.
He did have otherworldly contact
Originally posted by sleeper
There are many different beliefs and concepts to fill the void at some level of the nearly seven billion souls on this planet.
Some of them are sufficient to carry the person or believer from birth to death. Some people change horses often in their ride across the desert of life.
Originally posted by johnlear
4. Then he wrote a couple of books.
5. He answers a lot of questions on his thread here at ATS and has a real cool blog.
Originally posted by Purduegrad05
Thanks again for answering my questions.....I understand that this is so, that believing is not required since there is no way to know how we would react to Contact from "Milton" even though we do believe they are here....but I guess the curiosity in me, and need for more understanding, just wants to know and looks forward to the day when my chance comes to meet my own "Milton". Then again, since we've all been "taken" before, then by default we do know and it just hasn't been revealed to us, I assume for good reason....You wouldn't happen to know that reason would you??
Glad to hear that you watched her interview and I hope you have the time to watch all of it, along with Bob Dean's and the many others on the site. Just curious but do you have any info about ProjectCamelot as to whether or not it is disinformation?? I personally don't think so since the interviews are so intense and correlates with many things that you have talked about, and other stuff as well but I was just wondering???
Originally posted by AlexDJ
Hi sleeper..long time no see! well i have been just reading all Q & A so people can ask you whatever they want (ok enough of pink tutus LOL and tin foil hats). I just wish a very Good year to you..your family and Milton. Now one thing for sure slepeer is that everytime you speak about him I imagine milton like Alf Tv series, running around like creazy chasing cats in in pink tutus and messing with your neighborhood LOL and eatign all your refrigerator , I think i miss the episode when he scare John Learn LOL. Sounds like a new hit sitcom comedy series.
I wonder actually how much does he eat when he is around your home (actuall numbers) and how much you $$$ on him in reality. I think maybe he just says nice things to your for some nice dinner LOL and some nice tutu clothes. If he would appear on tv he surely instead of CNN or MSNBC news, it would be on MTV or VH1 on his own reality show LOL
Happy new year sleeper!
Originally posted by chutso_ha
it is mindboggling. infinity; an infinity of beliefs. no right no wrong. just learning.
i have to say, however, that i find many of your answers in these threads verging more on buddhism more than any other system of thought i have experienced so far. (just a personal observation.)
Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, what do you know about the yazdi/yezdi relegion in Iraq? Are the same et's that are responsible for the nazis in WW2 responsible for the yezis in Iraq?
Also, what is the significance of music?I know its a gift from god but there has to be another reason to it.
And last we know earth's population is seven billion people, but what is the population of a planet like jupiter or other large planets in this solar system?
Also in more advance planets like uranus do the inhabitants live in closer proximity then the people of earth?
Originally posted by adica1
Thanks for your replies!
Does Milton ever take vacations on planets like some ETs? Does he like the beach?
You said he thinks we need more holidays? Can he cut the American work week to 4 days and increase the dedicated paid holidays? He must like the Eurpoean work week/vacation style!
You mentioned once that having children can extend ones stay here. For most of us are children in the plans or a choice?
Do women play a more cructial role in the attraction of souls here since they are the carries and have that amazing capacity?
Here are my randon questions for Milton....do we really have any choice in our presidental elections or is it a big illusion?
John Lennon....killed by bad Karma or black ops?
Originally posted by SholaHopper
In the vedic pantheon of gods there is one particular figure called Vishnu/Narayan (he has many names) who has incarnated 9 times, in different forms, over the past when begged by the demigods to fix some problem they couldn't take care of. According to scripture we are still waiting for the tenth - Kalki.
Vishnu sounds like one of the "Higher ups" in the et hierarchy. if so i'm sure he could pick out any type of body he needs to get the job done.
Over time reading your blog and thread its become very easy to draw parallels to vedic history. even in vedic spiritual pursuit to master the mind and tame the ego (to understand and experience true altruism which some of these ets apparently are).
the way you answer questions forces me to spend a lot of time wording my own (thats a compliment). I guess i want you to say what i want to hear but i don't really know what that is... I just want the experience.
Can you and/or milton comment at all on these parallels like 'picking bodies like a car' to incarnation?
What would change if we could understand the altruistic perspective?
ps. interesting note - there is a grouping of galaxies when viewed through a high powered telescope that resembles a man. i think its called the 'stick man'. it forms the image of the nataraj, arm for arm (he as a few). The nataraj is form of shiva who dance is said to uphold the universe.
maybe milton has something to say about that as well.
Originally posted by native
Your right Cayce had lots of writings/readings on many different subjects.
Don't know if you've come across Cayce's take on creation or how & when humans first arrived on this rock but I'm interested on you and Milton's feedback. I'll do my best to paraphrase what I got out of what Cayce's readings were saying.
(and I must stress this is my take on what I got out of Cayce before anyone gets nitpicky on my interpretations.)
- Essentially humans in their pure form are energy.
- he labled us travelers of the Universe who had come across Earth and decided to check it out.
- while in a pure energy form we were able to materialize into our Earthly form and take the shape of Humans, yet also able to unmaterialize back into a pure energy state. Others who materialized took the form of half human half animal types of beings.
- man was created in five different areas of the world at the same time. (five areas for the five different races of white, black, yellow, brown, and red peoples.)
- after time, while in a materialized state humans began to expend too much energy into the earthly pleasures, and this expendature of energy had begun to leave many stuck in a materialized state inable to take our original pure energy form.
- Cayce stated that karma is a universal law, and that all we do unto others we will meet if not in this life then the next until the karma becomes balanced.
- around this same time two sects of people began to form, the "sons of the law of one" and the "sons of belial". The sons of the law of one believed in equality and the sons of belial believed in slavery. The victims of the sons of belial where the beings who took the form of half human half animal.
- this intial conflict created a battle of karma that humans are still battling today and that most if not all of us is here dealing with our karma and will continue to do so until we balance (no matter how many lifetimes it takes). After such time has come to pass we will begin to remember who we truly are and what our place is in existence and will follow through accordingly.