It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

We cannot undo what we have done but we can stop adding to the pile of dirty laundry. Considering that some people add to the dirty pile their whole lives you may be ahead of the game if you stop now, and start adding to that other pile.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

"Benefit of the doubt" Yes.! But, easy to say, hard to do.

Hi muse

Even we humans don’t put much value on things that are “easy”, for good reason.

Sleep,
When us earthlings'"get" that some of us are here for a royal asskick seemingly out of left field for no apparent reason (that be me), we just take the hit, learn and let it go or do we go the next step--understand and forgive.

Half assed muse, did both....doesn't work.

Half assed attempts get no soup---
:---the real deal might, after some time, pay dividends, but we are not puppies performing for treats.

We are immortals and we have to act like immortals

Doing the right thing is its own reward, if not, then to the back of the line we go

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anciel

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Anciel
Thanx for the reply, very interesting...as a followup question, are u familiar with the self study course called A course in miracles...if so, what do you think of it??

First time I’ve heard of it, don’t know anything about it.

oh...

en.wikipedia.org...

could you glance it over and give me your impressions plzy

I agree with its basic tenets the ones mentioned in “Wikipedia”, but disagree with the source of inspiration. Nevertheless, it sounds like a real good book.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

Why does the Human Body have more genetic defects and issues, when compared to any other animal type on the Planet. Why did they create us with so many imperfections in the physical sense?

Defects and imperfections are emblems from the past, sewed on to our present uniforms.

Was it just sloppy work? Maybe we were created on the last shift on a Friday afternoon.

Sloppy work? You could say that, but not on their part.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hello Sleeper, how are you?

I am kind of curious to your answer on those questions.
Thanks in advance.

If I am understand your look on these things correctly,
I live my live with a certain purpose of which is clear to me now on this planet Earth, and because of that, I have/had therefore a whole family around me, grandma’s, grandpa’s, mother, father, who are all deceased now, two sisters, no brothers, friends on and on.

I have probably lived many other lives before this one, and possible or most likely not all on this planet Earth.
In all those other lives I must have had family to of course.

My first question is,

When I finished this live and die, so my soul gets free again, what is the change that I will be able to meet them as you did in
“A day with an Extraterrestrial” all those families and friends again.
Or is it only allowed on certain very special occasions and for very special selected souls?

Hi visitor

Depends on if we are ashamed or proud of ourselves. Many will meet with family the moment they leave earth. Some will want to run and hide---our blemishes can be like open sores. However, our families will not shun us regardless our imperfections.

All of us are imperfect to some degree but if we are also arrogant while here arrogances turns into pure humiliation on the other side---painful humiliation.

Those of us who are imperfect but have cast off our arrogance and turned ourselves around will not feel the painful shame and will be greeted with open arms and pure love by many family members.

My last questions are,

When your soul is free again from its mortal body, I suspect that there is a “normal” procedure for the next step, so, can you shed some light on this “normal” procedure?

Before we die family comes to prepare us---somewhat, and at death they take us from this planet and zoom us to other parts of this solar system or to some other part of the galaxy---if not into another dimension.

Not everyone will get the family, depends on where the hell they are going

Is your soul capable and if so, is it allowed to influence in a way the outcome of this procedure?

Most of us will be in shock and confused for a period and things unfold slowly as we become aware of an old yet new reality.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Hmmm, if we were created, I wonder if the creator may have accidentally left a flaw in us, that we could exploit. To be higher beings ourselves. Just a thought. Or if our creator left something in us we have to unlock to find it ourselves. If so, I would like to know/figure out what my special abilities/powers are. So I could use them for what my purpose here on earth is for. So I can act now. But I guess it takes time right?

We own lock, stock, and barrel all of our flaws, from this life or previous ones---our flaws stalk us until we deal with them.

What is our purpose in life? Whatever we want to make it---just do it well and hold no grudges along the way

Also sleeper,

What are your views on Ron Paul, and the next presidential election?

Ron Paul has his good points and his bad points like the rest of the candidates

If what Ron Paul says is true, he has my vote. However, I doubt he would get presidency just because of the corrupt government will go as far as they can to stop him from winning the election.

If he gets the votes he will be the next president plain and simple

That includes rigging/assassination. If they were to assassinate him, that would open the people of the United States Of America's eyes up. Then there will be a revolt.

There will be no rigging, at least not enough to make a difference, and no one dies before their due date, which is seldom determined by a human.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It isn't that there are so many questions, its just that there are so many varying answers. Creation, destruction, reward, punishment, Gods, Aliens, demons. Heaven and Hell are places that cannot exist simply because the logistics of either place is insupportable. We are compilations of every life source we have ever consumed. Storage batteries if you like. What is so hard to understand about that. You are a battery and your concerns are of, what greater being will harvest you and how will they use your stored energy. We try to create a hereafter where we might be given the dignity and respect that we feel we deserve for being good human beings. I ask you this question. When you buy a battery, what do you look for?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

What do ET's think of homosexuality? Does it have a purpose?

Also, What happens when we die and we have 50+ wives or husbands rushing to our side to guide us to the other side, wouldn't that be awkward, I mean we don't always end up spending out lives with the same person over and over again do we? (the same goes with mom's dads brothers and sisters, etc.) I couldn't imagine being with someone else.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
when you visited Uranus,

do you know what dimension these people belong to?if you don't know , could you ask Milton?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, jassycat dropping in for a chat from the UK.

I would like to tell you about a UFO 'encounter' that I had in 1976. I was only 15 and with a friend at the time. This was not the giddy imaginings and fantasies of youth. We were stood in our back garden late on a summers evening talking the usual girls' stuff when we noticed 2 paralell lights in the sky. They were darting about all over the place at weird angles and at speeds that even at that age we realised were not of this earth. I have to date of course never reported the incident, though remember it as if it were yesterday.

Obviously this was no 'close encounter', we only saw the lights at distance, no ship as such.

I have had one experience of 'missing time' 17 years ago and several sleep paralysis episodes.

Since being very young, I have always realised that there was something more to this world. I recall being humiliated by a teacher at the age of seven when she said that humans are the highest being and the only things capable of thought and communication. I argued that all animals, insects etc communicate with each other, but just not in the same way as us. It doesn't make it any lower in terms of form and hierarchy. She went bonkers and laughed at me.

I have always 'known' that we are mere 'ants on a log'. I have always assumed that termites would class us as aliens. not be able to understand our laughable technology. That we have lives that are as long as they need to be (the mayfly only 'lives' for a few days for example). Hence, of course it is entirely conceivable that there are 'aliens' knocking around. The fact that we can't conceive of them does not disprove their existence.

My questions to you are:

Am I along the right lines?

Why did I see the lights in 1976 and never again since?

Do we get tagged/implanted through the top of the nose? (oh flip, I can only imagine your response to that one!)

Do 'aliens' have anything to do with ivf ? did they teach us the technology for this? (I have a son born of donor egg from ivf)

Why do I have to buy my older son a new console every year which is always updated and beyond my comprehension? eg the wii with interactive movements. Gosh, I don't even know how the remote control works on the tv! Did the aliens give the big IT companies this technology? it all seems to be happening a bit fast!

Could I have been abducted? If so, why cannot I remember it? (I usually have good recall)

Finally, will the aliens realise that I am accepting of their existence and acknowledge my philosophies? If so, how can they keep tabs on the thoughts and feelings of 60m people on this planet? seems a bit excessive.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

I try to maintain a good level of integrity, but some people really do get on my nerves in this life!!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I'm a new poster and first of all wish to thank you for the insightful and truly inspiring experiences you share with all of us. I have had several unexplained experiences in my life beginning with a brief remembrance of seeing and selecting this particular world as well as remembering brief encounters with beings at night as a young child of which I will not go into details due to respect of space and your time as well as the fact that I don't remember many details. The most recent and most vivid experience occurred this past July. This is the one that I'd like you help me understand if you would be so kind. I came home from work feeling an uncontrollable tiredness which is very unusual for me. It was about 7:00pm, I came home, and went straight to bed. My next remembrance was feeling what I can only describe as a strong electrical force accompanied with a powerful vibration. In an instant I felt myself lift out of my body (not the first time for this) and I was in a gold colored cylinder that I felt was travelling at an uncomprehensible rate of speed. I was suspended in whatever this vehicle was since my feet were not touching the floor. I remembered that I had fallen asleep and wondered if I had passed over. A sense of panic came over me and I felt my heart pounding in panic. At that moment, a female figure appeared to my left and she was wearing a white robe with a golden ribbon around the waist (looked Grecian) and her hair was dark brown, curly, and short. She placed a hand on my shoulder and another on my wrist and told me not to worry. It would be ok. This was spoken telepathically but the voice in my head was female. She said this a couple of times and I felt the vehicle accelerate to an even greater speed and it began to shudder a bit. I began to panic again and she once again told me it would be ok. the next instant, we were out of the golden, metallic cylinder and were in beautiful landscape that was illuminated without a sun. We were walking hand in hand on a footpath and to the my left I saw many people gardening. They seemed to know of my arrival because as we walked, they stopped what they were doing an looked. Some waived very sweetly and all of them smiled when I made eye contact with them. There was a rock wall on the left side about 3 feet high as well that had an enormous amount of vegetation displayed on it. I noticed that as a type of decoration there was also a three-braided vine configuration affixed to the rock. I telepathically told this lady that was walking with me that I used to make those types of braids,back here as a child when I would sit in a field and ponder things. I made mine of long grass shoots instead of vines. She said, I know, your mother taught you to do that. That gave me a feeling of happiness. As we walked people walked past us and each of them gave a wonderful smile and the most loving look. I felt I knew them all but had a sort of amnesia. We came to a crystal looking skyscraper for lack of a better description that was literally miles high. We walked right through the walls to the center and began to be lifted up in some type of invisible elevator. Each level, roughly every 10 feet, had a balcony type of catwalk that went the perimeter of the building and it was full at every level, seemed like hundreds of levels, with people that were waving, cheering, and crying tears of joy because I was there. Again, they all looked familiar. I was in amazement. As we approached the top, I telepathically asked, who are all of these people, they look so familiar. She said, these are all of your people. My heart was so lifted, but I could not fully understand. The interesting thing was that there were different races as well. As we got to the last level, she said we had to go. We raced back the same way we got there and I felt we were going to fast. I slammed back into my body and awoke...mesmerized.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Some entities like dressing up in freaky looking lizard costumes but they are harmless

That was the main reason I went inside the 'greenhouse'. I recognized the 'building' but I really was wary of going inside, i thought something bad would happen, but I saw the large iguana and got all happy, and went inside.
Can't entice me with candy. Now pets and reptiles on the other hand....I think I'm doomed

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
Hi Sleeper,

What do ET's think of homosexuality? Does it have a purpose?

Two reasons for sex, procreate and entertainment

Sex is not the big deal some humans have made it out to be---it’s hardware that comes with our bodies, and our desires is software loaded into us---some people have perverted their software but over all most sex is natural---designed by those who created our bodies---the gods are laughing at how complicated we make the simple things in life. Ok they are not really laughing because it’s not funny, it is sad.

Also, What happens when we die and we have 50+ wives or husbands rushing to our side to guide us to the other side, wouldn't that be awkward, I mean we don't always end up spending out lives with the same person over and over again do we? (the same goes with mom's dads brothers and sisters, etc.) I couldn't imagine being with someone else.

50 spouses will not come rushing to our side when we die, they pick straws, and the one that picks the short straw has to come and greet us---

What you feel for your present spouse will not change when you die, but will increase tenfold in love.

On the other side things are way different than they are here on earth----we are family but not brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, husbands, wives, sons, and daughters. We are pure energy filled with love for all those around us, our family members, who were any number of those designations on earth or elsewhere.

Love is love no matter how you slice it.

Down here we are starving when it comes to true love and are stingy with it---only sharing a bit of it when others put some love on our table.

What most of us fail to realize is that we have endless love inside of us, and the more we give the more we have and are aware of.

It’s crazy how some people hoard love---and end up dying without ever having any---yet they were sitting on the mother load---as we all are.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper my name is isaac and I'm very interested and read your story but I don't know where to find it, so , can you please tell me where can I see what 'm looking for, and also something really strange happened to me this week I got home from work, about 5 pm I was parking outside of my house and then suddenly I see a figure like 7 feet tall and looked exactly the way they got those aliens in roswell , and then just without a sign dissapeared in front of my eyes , I was shock I didn't know what to do I couldn't move I swear I don't know what exactly happend if it was real or not but I'm sure of one thing , I'm not ready yet to see an alien I was scared and I thought I was ready, guess not and also something even wird happend to me and my brother when my brother was 9 years old and I was 11 it' looked like a dream but I only remember a few things and so my brother and we match a lot in the dream It could be possible that two person can dream the same thing with all the details and feel it real at the same time but this was another being with suit well this story I'll tell you later gotta go now please can I read your story.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
when you visited Uranus,

do you know what dimension these people belong to?if you don't know , could you ask Milton?

They are in the same dimension we are here on earth.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jassycat

Originally posted by jassycat

My questions to you are:

Am I along the right lines?

Hi Jassy

You certainly are

Why did I see the lights in 1976 and never again since?

They blocked the rest out so as not to interfere with your human experience

Do we get tagged/implanted through the top of the nose? (oh flip, I can only imagine your response to that one!)

Some do, but the reasons are best left to conjecture

Do 'aliens' have anything to do with ivf ? did they teach us the technology for this? (I have a son born of donor egg from ivf)

It’s their baby---
---the technology that is---

Why do I have to buy my older son a new console every year which is always updated and beyond my comprehension? eg the wii with interactive movements. Gosh, I don't even know how the remote control works on the tv! Did the aliens give the big IT companies this technology? it all seems to be happening a bit fast!

They don’t have egos like we human and make every effort to make us believe we did it all by ourselves---kind of like those science class projects we build for our children and let them take the credit.

Could I have been abducted? If so, why cannot I remember it? (I usually have good recall)

Most that have been abducted have zero recall, because their human experience is crucial to the project they may be involved in

Finally, will the aliens realise that I am accepting of their existence and acknowledge my philosophies?

More than you can ever imagine

If so, how can they keep tabs on the thoughts and feelings of 60m people on this planet? seems a bit excessive.

Six and a half billion souls---every single one accounted for, not one thought is lost from anyone, its beyond our human comprehension but nothing for them---they been doing this for eternity.

I try to maintain a good level of integrity, but some people really do get on my nerves in this life!!

Every time some one gets on our nerves we are being tested to see how we react and handle it---this life is not practice it’s the real deal and the tests are not always easy---

Forgive those who don’t deserve it and you will be ahead of the game, and it might even get easier eventually

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hey, all I gotta say, is

OVER 288 THOUSAND views for THIS?? Sooo without merit!!
[ another publik service announcement
]

Mod edit : and I say

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by isaacr18
Hi Sleeper my name is isaac and I'm very interested and read your story but I don't know where to find it, so , can you please tell me where can I see what 'm looking for, and also something really strange happened to me this week I got home from work, about 5 pm I was parking outside of my house and then suddenly I see a figure like 7 feet tall and looked exactly the way they got those aliens in roswell , and then just without a sign dissapeared in front of my eyes , I was shock I didn't know what to do I couldn't move I swear I don't know what exactly happend if it was real or not but I'm sure of one thing , I'm not ready yet to see an alien I was scared and I thought I was ready, guess not and also something even wird happend to me and my brother when my brother was 9 years old and I was 11 it' looked like a dream but I only remember a few things and so my brother and we match a lot in the dream It could be possible that two person can dream the same thing with all the details and feel it real at the same time but this was another being with suit well this story I'll tell you later gotta go now please can I read your story.

Hi isaacr

Shared dreams are usually shared experiences inside alien ships.
My blog is at the bottom of my post

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thanks for answering my questions Sleeper.

I have a few more.

How long did it take Milton to get to the level he is at, was he once on an Earth like planet? And do most 'people' make it to his level?

Will we all be Miltons one day?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

you mean dimension 3?in this case , I'm just wondering about Milton when he travelled ouside the solar system with his soul ?

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join