It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Thank You sleeper!

I urge You, dear sleeper, to write another blog, share some more, please!
I know it's time consuming and perhaps not so rewarding (in fact it's totally non profitable, economicly speaking) but I know that there are people out there who think just like me, and for them your work is very important!

Please keep it up sleeper, kudos for You my friend!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!

In my last question I asked about the ET factions.

Is Milton on the side that wants us to progress technologically?

Would it be fair to say that the Technology side is slowly winning the battle? Countries like India & China seem to be making the shift to this side and that is a lot of people.

The whole world in 3rd world conditions would not be a very pleasant place. I hope they don't get their way.

I also have to ask. Is their a race of Et's that interact with the Earth that have light blue skin? Would this be the Sirius region?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I posted a first posting on page 317. It was an encounter with what appeared to be very real and other-worldly. Based on the encounter, would you say that I experienced an abduction of sorts. Thank you sir in advance for offering your opinion and I appreciate the enlightenment you've brought to those who consider your very deep experiences and how they change lives and thought processes. Best to you my brother.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Enjoyed your Blog!

I've been drawing a three symbol sequence since I can remember. I don't know when it started or why I remember it.

Some Questions:

1. Do you think each person has their own "milton" looking into their lives and poking at their memories when the time is right?

2. Can you ask your Milton if they would get with me soon, as I have something very interesting to show them.

I'll give you my email in a U2U if you think this is possible.

/not kidding

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Milton type entities can access higher dimensions.
Milton is not from Uranus nor from this solar system, he only works here, well, work is a relative term, distant relative---

so how did you travel without spacecraft beyond solar system since you're 3rd dimension like us?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Could you please opine on my experience listed in page 317. I'd like to know if you'd categorize the event as an abduction based on your vast experiences. Thanks alot!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Hi native

Hi Sleeper, thanks for your response.

- True but man, where does that energy go once we enter these carcasses---

I guess Casteneda would say that it is still there, all the time. And that it'd be more a question of percetion rather then existence.

I'd assume that you agree, at least to some degree from reading your posts that our ego essentially is one of, if not the greatest enemy we have in regards to seeking a greater awareness of our surroundings. Cayce and Casteneda agreed somewhat along these lines as well. For Cayce it was brought in more spiritual teachings, for Casteneda it was more in energetical terms.

Though I'd say they go hand and hand, yet Casteneda (or Don Juan I guess you could say) taught that when our perception expanded to see pure energy, humans where seen as luminous balls of pure energy. And that a desription of cognition when experienced in pure energy would consist of endless streams of energy shooting in all directions from here to enterinity and then some.

Yet what Don Juan and his partners in crime stated is that throughout the generations of their kind (our those who gained the ability to percieve a different kind of awareness, perception in pure energy) they recognized that within the luminous ball of energy that humans consisted of, there was a smaller point of energy placed in an area they described as being around two feet behind our shoulder blades. They dubed it the assemblage point, and while seeing it in pure energy form noticed that it fluctuated with perception, or what one would percieve to be reality. They noticed while people dreamed that this assemblage point (or point of perception) moved while in a dream state, yet while awake in our daily ongoings our point of perception remained in a specific spot, not only us as individuals yet all of us had our points of perception in the same specific spot. This according to the Casteneda bunch is what holds what we as humans believe to be reality together. This reality is reinforced by all of us, yet to unravel our material perception and seek to see things in a pure energy state becomes prevented by our consistant expendature of energy in reinforcment of this physical, material reality. In terms of energy, to break free from this percieved material reality and become able to truly "see" as they would call it takes an extreme amount of energy. We are unable to tap into this energy because it is used to reinforce our material reality, and the greatest expenditure of energy in this reality is our ego among other things.

Anyway I'm rambling on here so I'll goahead and stop there. I planned on responding to your other feedback but, later I guess. Any response from you or Milton is cool. Thanks for you time.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I was at a gathering of friends the other night and the conversation moved to the possibility of the existence of ET. I kept my mouth shut and just observed. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that most agreed it was possible. There was a Berber there (the natives of northern Africa) and he said something that resonated with me. He said that in the old Berber way, seekers of knowledge and truth could learn from influences of the sky or influences of the earth, but that the one who stands between the two in silence is the one who gains the real knowledge. What meaning do you take from that, Sleeper?

Also, what is the purpose of consciousness, on the whole? How do emotions nourish our consciousness? Is the illusion of time actually a system of codes to our emotions that can be travelled upon?

Thanks,

Chutso

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Milton is way past vacations to places like earth especially since he was once mistaken for an ugly beach ball by some unruly kids while out for a swim.

LOL - good one. You may have Seinfeld potential afterall

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Greetings sleeper!

Another question for You my friend - does a soul have gender?
How does it work, we incarnate randomly in male or female bodies, or is it more complex and our souls have sex preferences?

Best regards!

observer

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am really trying to follow your words of wisdom and I just want to say I like the way you respond to your skeptics, sleeper,

Please tell me if in my shoes as to getting out the grudge and forgiving & forgetting.

Do I try to find these old enemies of the now and going back over 20 yrs and contact them and open the discussion as to I forgive & forget.
Do I give up the grudge and send emails to all, if persay I can find them.
Or, do I leave it to chance or fate and in the future, approach them and say I have gotten over what you did and now I forgive and forget,
Everything in my situation just gives me more heartburn to make the approach, so fate will need to play it's role, what do you think.
Whats Milton say in relation to Fate??
gwhint

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Just a side note:
I have tried to read that book for over 15 years now. It is a collosal work, and personally, I wouldn't judge it by what Wikipedia has to say about it. It is intelligent and cleverly worded, but something about it goes in one ear and out the other. But I have found one good use for it ... as a sleeping aid.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper and Milton,

If our children, parents and many interactions with other souls here are planned, how does our choices play into this life. If one decides not to live their blueprint life that they have done a thousand times before and and makes changes in thier attitude and positivity towards others, that would change who you chose as a mate, friends, family, and where you would go live, work and play. Will we encounter all the same people anyway? Just trying to understand something that is not for me to understand.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

I don't even notice the ranters anymore - my mind filters it out as if it were a big TYPO!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Sleeper, are marriage divorces planned by et's; in situations where there are kids involve? If so what are the reasons of single parent families? Is it punishment for the kid/kids or other...

-Also, whats the purpose of kids who grow up as orphans or live in group homes?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

S, i was not so much talking about "enlightenment" as i was about mastery over the self (ego). i don't think the two go hand-in-hand, but the latter opens the way for the former. perhaps it is unnecessary and even impossible to achieve real enlightenment while clothed as a human, but can you deny that there have been those who, in human form, achieved mastery over their egos at some point in their evolution?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

A checked out a previous poster's comments about Marcia Schafer on project Camelot.

Her story does have many simularities to your experiences.

She states that disclosure is slow, individual, and a three prong Et phase.
Paraphrasing here-- First the planet entities figure out that there are other planets. Then they find ruins or artifacts witch ease them into some understanding that they were not the only ones. Then,,Whoops, they realize that the other life forms are still around and alive

Schafer also concurs that the ET's doing this job on/ for us are really good at it and know there stuff and are very "good" beings.

I especially liked the way she worded the idea that Earth around this galaxy is known to be a tough school.

That when earthlings realize they are a composit of many life experiences that defy are definition of time (past/Present all at once) one should not fear death and live in the moment. Sort of your "Slap the bitch into fourth gear and ...."

Any comments or elaborations?

Thanks

[edit on 9-1-2008 by muse801]

[edit on 9-1-2008 by muse801]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

On one hand, you often speak of things being so much better on higher levels. On the other hand you say that if we can't handle the challenges we face here there is no way we could handle what we have to deal with on higher levels. It sounds like things get worse, not better. Can you explain this?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Muse,
I think I was the one who posted about Maria Schafer....great interviews aren't they?? Did you watch the one with Robert Dean? I guess they are both married and knew each other from past lives...what a great life that would be!! I think Sleeper watched some of those interviews on ProjectCamelot, great stuff on there. Not sure how much of it he watched though.

Hey Sleeper, quick question...
Do our own ET's know that we know about them?? I guess what I'm asking is do they realize that we have an idea about them and that we are curious to learn of their presence?? Do they know that we think about who they could possibly be?? I catch myself looking up to the sky a lot more when I know I should be focusing more on what I'm doing down here...curiousity, gotta love it!!

Purduegrad05

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join