It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm not in any way looking for proof in Sleeper's "story".

It seems many of us on here have had some kind of experience. Some similar - some not. How many people have you told your "stories" to? How many believed you? How many said only if you prove it? What is proof?

I don't remember ever having a sleep dream vision or contact - unless you count OBE's - which if you've had one you know it is a very different experience. Impressions come during my awake time (so do OBEs sometimes).

I feel presence around me at all times (actually 3). A kind of whole body pressure and when I go off track - in a direction they don't like - the pressure increases. I feel energy waves - when at high peak something significant happens in my life. It can be on high for long periods or not show up for months.

My guys are serious (but compassionate) - more like business men - like how some have described "men in black" (no not Tommy Lee and Will Smith). Sometimes I get a superior being ego feeling - they warn me against that.

When people talk about Iraq and wars, etc. - I can only see the Earth as if I am viewing it from out in space. I can only see it as One - a community that needs to focus on the All and cooperation and unity. To put aside differences and focus on the needs of humanity.

Are we injected with diversity by ETs as a test or for control? Or do we create our own diversities? Or both?

It is my reality - I believe me.

QUESTION to return thread back to Sleeper: if sperm/embryos are harvested - could they be helpful in providing genetic generation weakness in small human settlements off planet earth?

Looking forward to . . . . . . the rest of the "story"

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sleeper you are right about Homo Sapien's being important to them but you must also add that it is everything, Earth is "UNIQUE" it has everything.

One thing that they are waiting for is for us to grow up. We have to realize that time shouldn't have any meaning nor should monies.

They wait for us to stop the fightings and greed of lines in the lands. Earth is for everyone to go anywhere. We have to learn to work together and supply the needs for all man kind for free, Earth has everything we need to cure all. Teaching of the children need to take a change and learning to respect and care for one another and you lands and the Universe. This planet is no where near where it needs to be why? because people don't really believe.

All of mankind has to begin by just laying down all weapons and to start repairing the damage they have done to there enviroment. Do you see this happening soon, I do not.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Brother Sleeper speaks the truth.
I know by My own experiences Which I've Had My entire life, It does not matter if those who don't believe him Do or Not, For it is his story And any amount of dis belief will not change who he is Or what his experience and mission her is, We are all here to learn, or experience, Experience, and others will not believe untill they are experienced, as bro Jimmy Hendrix Just to be careful, like when he said there is smoke there is Fire, and when those who can see Our angels/ Spirits who were assigned to us from birth, It is a dead give away to those who would be looking For The one to be protected , My mission is not Finished And it would be ashame If I had to come back and start all over, This is to be My Last life, and a hard life it has been, I do not want to do this again, therfore I was thinking I should maybe just lay low for a while, Get My book out Then Who cares I will let fly what will,

I have been told , By My Angels, I have a big Mouth and have problems containing My excitement, when Miracles and things supernatural are involved.

Freewill plays a big part in everything.

And I telling of My experiences, alot of the time am laughed at and othyer times I think people with an Ear hear what I mean, and still others Iam Making smoke of which, Who I will call the Advisary can find Me, and as I said I am not looking Foward to repeating this life, so That I can graduate this world.
After this life I will be Starting My own world, and there are many who Would try anything To stop this from happening. Although I have the Best protection From above, Mistakes Have been known to occur, and while in this fragile Body (I can Bench 2oo)
Anything can happen as Sleeper has Told.

after this life , with all my accumulated experience, and the love of the universe I will show that anything is possible, Spirit is the real life , The physical is just a temporary learning ground.
The best Of the Best will be coming to my world.

Through Hate, Killing, Wars and Negativity, will come Peace Harmony Love and Life.

When people see this horrible stuff of Man co mingled with Natural catastrophe, Man and spirit will consciously choose Love And goodness with freewill, yes it is a shame that we as humans must see the horrors of war in order to choose good and love , but How else would one know what Good is unless they had seen bad?

There are others who will not choose this way of love, but it will only be at their expense.
Just like those who choose life, love and Light will get what they got coming at their expense.

We as spirit can really manifest what we think whether it be Good and Love, or war and Hate.

Intention and freewill to manifest these things in this life Mean everything, and state to the universe and The real powers that be, what kind of World you will be going to Next.

There are some brothers of Good and love here Who have been held down by society and Greed , not of their doing, The messages of Love are meant to try to reach those who need to snap out of it and wake up to what they know is Good , it is in their hearts.
When they awaken to this unconditional love they will infect more, helping them to remember, and so on and so on.

This is a hard Job , because People who have chosen the dark Would rather snuff out the light Than face what they themselves have chosen, This they could actually change about them self but it takes determination and Hard work , which many of them Don’t want to do.(Freewill) So they will try to take as many down this road to destruction with them.
Another thing they Don't know is they have had many lifetimes to make this change, and the time grows near when this world will end and they will have to choose.

Be true to your spirit which when it was born was true unconditional Love, It will never steer you wrong, and by letting love lead the way you will never regret that decision.
The haters can not say this.

Love Omnaka

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Annee

Thanks for sharing your insights and experiences here. Regarding meditation, I definitely feel it's beneficial in many regards, I just don't choose to practice at present...to old & lazy maybe...I'm finding reading & contemplation more to my liking. Personally, formal meditation has not been an essential element of my OBE/ET experience, nor have I been instructed to pursue such...but if I were, I would. What I do is try to practice vigilance in regards to negativity, do my best to maintain an attitude of gratitude, and basically just endeavor to do the right thing...simple stuff actually...often fall short...but no big deal.

I'm not anticipating world peace, or an ultimate utopia here on this earth plane... ever...that's not the purpose imo...but I do anticipate growth.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

You said, "ET is not coming they never left."

In my post I was talking about the coming of 'full ET disclosure', and in earlier posts you did say that 'full ET disclosure' by ET is coming. Most of us won't argue that ET is already 'here, there, and everywhere', but 'full ET disclosure' hasn't happened yet.

You also said, "Worldwide disclosure is not paramount to ET."

It might not be paramount to ET, but it is to a lot of folks down here. I'm sure there are lots of folks who aren't pleased with the suppression of human progress.

I can understand how ET might want to keep Earth in a pristine primitive state. A planetary zoo of howling primitives can be very entertaining to watch on their ET getaway tours. "Do a tour of Earth and watch as the primitive savages blow themselves to bits in Iraq." Hell, that would be more fun than watching the gladiators fighting for their lives in Rome's ancient arena, for them. Apparently, ETs enjoy blood sports. Is it fun for ET to watch the poor savages struggling to claw their way up the evolutionary ladder? Is this why evolutionary progress is curtailed on places like Earth?

Thanks again!

[edit on 1/22/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
A few quick questions:

- Can you ask Milton what are the purposes of these dark figures?

You need to ask them, if they continue to remain anonymous tell them to leave---people some times put “open signs” up and you never know who will park their carcass in your life or your house

- What immediately happens at the moment of death and what level of conciousness from there on do we have?

Depends on your status and who you are---good, bad or ugly---kidding about the ugly part---lol

Some will go directly into another babies’ body, some will be shown the town---galaxy, and then their new home, others---the real bad and ugly ones will do hard time on a much worse planet than earth.

Awareness never ceases---it only changes---if you go back into a baby you will have awareness but a completely blank slate---a new chance to do what you put off doing before you died

If you get the tour of the town your awareness becomes magnified and pleasurable---your joy will exceed anything you ever experienced here on earth ten fold!

I don’t want to talk about that other place---but for most it’s not permanent---from there you go back to square one

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Sleeper, you are doing well, C2C got your attention and you got John Lear's respect and trust.

Personally I have not seen your credentials but you seem like just another military witness that could fit easilly in the company of the Disclosure Project, if ofcourse you would be willing to testify infront of who ever you'd need to.

Thanks GrOuNd

I can’t blow the lid on the military because all but a very few know or even understand what ET is---some of them think I’m ET---that’s how much they know.

Concerning testifying Milton has advised me to take the “Fifth”---lol

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
OBE - Exactly!!

My "guys" or "gang" as I call them keep repeating through "impression" - Rise Above, Rise Above.

Kind of like - release the physical - let go of Earth's "magnet" (not 100% sure what they mean by magnet) - let go of human concepts - and stuff like that there.

They have actually interfered and blocked me from joining metaphysical or "out there" type groups - but don't seem to have any problem with me discussing it anonymously on the net.

I was a weird kid - I could not relate to anyone - LOL - I thought I must be a space alien or something - who knows - maybe I am - so good to have forums like this to communicate.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Omnaka, you hit the nail directly on the head and your thumb too. Most humans are not as in tune with your line of thinking, hense they seperate and laugh.

When I said in a previous post that I "felt" that Sleeper was on target, I did not mean touchy feely hug a tree, I meant his posts felt right for me.

I have a PH.D. (does not mean smart, it means endurance...Period) which has helped me to research with an open yet skeptical view.

You cannot make a dog stand on its hind legs and sing a Puccinni opera recitative--there brains are simply not wired for it. Hell, my brain is not wired for our new speaker of the house...God, what is that!?!

I believe Sleeper's underlyning signal is that most humans will not perceive much at our current evolutionary level--but different dimensions and beings exist nevertheless.

Sleeper: Last year while reading your posts, You used the word "pixie dust" ... That evening I was subbing for a musical director on the road show of "Peter Pan"---Rent the RIgby DVD and listen to the J.Stein lyrics of "Never Never Land".

I laughed out loud in the Pit and thoroughly embarrassed myself. Some of those authors/composers new a lot more than they openly expressed--hense their success. Maybe in the prepping of millions for something. Don't know what it is, but the message is out there, loud and clear--all over the place.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

QUESTION to return thread back to Sleeper: if sperm/embryos are harvested - could they be helpful in providing genetic generation weakness in small human settlements off planet earth?

They mutate them to keep that from happening---or to make it happen---there are several variations of human bodies in this solar system---every body is customized to fit the person or entity---even here on earth---

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Sleeper you are right about Homo Sapien's being important to them but you must also add that it is everything, Earth is "UNIQUE" it has everything.

There is nothing unique about earth; there are bazillions of similar planets in our galaxy alone

Nevertheless, those that throw thrash out of their cars and pollute the streets of our cities will be sent to garbage dump planets to live---well they should be---lol

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks Sleeper - sure wish they'd of customized mine to be more like Angelina Jolie.

Annoyingly - I think they actually put an arrestor on me bod - to keep me from going warp speed through this experience.

I'm gonna request multiple choice next time

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

You also said, "Worldwide disclosure is not paramount to ET."

It might not be paramount to ET, but it is to a lot of folks down here. I'm sure there are lots of folks aren't pleased with the suppression of human progress.
Thanks again!

There are some ETs that wish to withhold the quantity and quality of new technology, and there are other ETs sneaking it in through the back door, Milton for instance.

Technology also gets a bad rap down here on earth, but the fact is technology is only an improvement on things we need and want---like food production, sanitation, quality of living, safer cars, faster planes, etc.

A leaf or blade of grass is simple ET technology---

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Haha a leaf or blade of grass is ET tech... I love it.

Sleeper, from your estimations, how many civilizations (and I mean entire populaces- not like the "roman empire"- like all humanity) have been put on Earth. Like how many sets? I know many have been wiped out/wiped eachother out with "fire and brimstone" but per your data what is the number?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"There is nothing unique about earth; there are bazillions of similar planets in our galaxy alone" - sleeper

Man!...that says a mouthful. The concept of specialness is such a stumbling block...important absolutely...unique uh uh. This idea still gets played out from the top down i.e...globally, nationally, then regionally...our need to be special...entitled...somehow better than the other guy. Relates to Sleeper's earlier posts about the earth as the center of it all. Thank God science helped lead us out of that darkness...the rest is an inside job.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1
Sleepers Home For The Society Of Cosmic Misfits

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Thanks Sleeper - sure wish they'd of customized mine to be more like Angelina Jolie.

They may have but somehow got their work orders mixed up---lol

I’m positive Jolie has nothing on you Annee!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The pixi dust is the same thing that Spirit is made of, it is of the firmament and runs the ships, the same way The spirit cruses at faster than light speed, with out a ship, Thats as close as I can say at this time.

Love Omnaka

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yes sleeper you are right there are others that are Earth like but that is because they made them to look and be Earth like. Those Elements came from this planet from the beginning.

I am truly surprised you of all people don't realize that this planet Earth is UNIQUE. I believe you need to have a talk with Milton.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omnaka

This is a hard Job , because People who have chosen the dark Would rather snuff out the light Than face what they themselves have chosen, This they could actually change about them self but it takes determination and Hard work , which many of them Don’t want to do.(Freewill) So they will try to take as many down this road to destruction with them.
Another thing they Don't know is they have had many lifetimes to make this change, and the time grows near when this world will end and they will have to choose.
Love Omnaka

The great thing about this planet is that no one can be forced to do what they don’t want to do---tempted yes.

In the end we prove what we are made of by what we have done to, or for, others---in our everyday lives---no one need become a missionary to accomplish the simple things.

Omnaka, have you picked your colors for the new planet yet?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

You said, "There are some ETs that wish to withhold the quantity and quality of new technology, and there are other ETs sneaking it in through the back door, Milton for instance."

Please give Milton a hearty thanks from me, but please don't ask Milton to do me any favors. I want to be treated like everybody else - no special favors - if you know what I mean.

You also said, "A leaf or blade of grass is simple ET technology."

I play a little golf from time to time, so I am familiar with some of the different types of special grasses involved in golf course architecture. Different grasses are used from fairways to greens, each having unique propteries for their intended purpose. Is it possible that perhaps some ETs with too much free time on their hands can help me out with a problem. I'm having problems putting on the greens. Could ET develop a special type of 'intelligent' grass that would make the golf ball go directly into the cup when I putt?

Thanks again!

PS: I'm getting the idea, from reading your posts, that Earth is intentionally designed for the purpose of being a "Prison Planet", made especially for convicted 'criminal' souls, who must serve out their incarceration, with the best prospects being early release through 'good behavior'. In other words, we have to be ideal inmates for the duration of our time here on Earth. In such a world it is futile to think that mankind's civilization on Earth can ever make any collective progress through our own efforts. Its every man for himself here on 'Prison Planet' Earth, if what you are saying is true. Don't try to reform the prison, just serve your time, learn your own individual lessons, and move on if and when you are ever released from this living hell, but no one gets out alive, and eventually you will reincarnate in a better place if you 'get with the program'. Is that it?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join