It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,what are common names for an ET?

[edit on 23-1-2007 by KREATOR]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KREATOR

Of all the names the alien could have chosen,why Milton?

Well, I believe there was an English poet and scholar, John Milton, who lived from 1608 to 1674 and who is best known for his epic poem "Paradise Lost", written in 1667. This poem tells an account of humanity's fall from grace. He is considered the greatest English poet after William Shakespeare. His poem "Paradise Lost" is considered one of the greatest poems in world literature. But, don't fret, because he later wrote the companion epic poem, "Paradise Regained" in 1671. He wrote a lot of other stuff, lived a very interesting life, and played a great role in English history.

Lots of good folks do their best to be of some servie to their fellows in this Universe. Milton seems to be one of these, and deserves credit for it.

Maybe a debt of graditude has been paid... We all owe a debt of graditude to someone, otherwise we probably wouldn't even be here.

So lets make a hearty toast of graditude to all the great souls to whom we are in debt. Salute!

Sleeper,

Io vorei cambiare il mondo, ma il mondo cambia me...

[edit on 1/23/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
"You have voted Rudolph_X for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

Finally some references from education- awesome. Keep it coming!

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Very Nice!

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Scrub, Abort, non-sanctioned, ..Was that Authorized...?, What the...?, Someone please tell me what the Hell is going on?.

These are the results of my own interchanges with gov't bodies, noting on the fact, thrown a curve by myself.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Sleeper,

Io vorei cambiare il mondo, ma il mondo cambia me...

X, you have taken my signature to heart---and your Italian is very good--

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have to say sleeper, that it was wrong an immoral for the aliens to lead you to cheat on your wife. And it was wrong for you to be unfaithful to your wife. Couldn't the aliens abduct unmarried people? It was a rotten thing to do and it shows a lack of moral values on the part of the aliens.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I didn't want this list to get out but you twist my arm

Michael Jackson, Hillary Clinton, Bush, Jolie, and Arnold Schwarzenegger

Some of those people above have already been speculated about---I'm here to confirm it---lol

Most ETs don’t have common names, Milton is not his real name, I gave him that name

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Haha sleeper, you WOULD say Jolie is ET
12 Starships buddy lol.

So sleeper, would you say the global police state is so Earth can rejoin a certain, ahem, galactic federation? Cat's out of the bag, you named Clinton

[edit on 23-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
One thing I do have a question about is concerning mars or the installations you saw on other planets. I have seen pictures of mars that show tube like structures on the surface. While there is a great argument over what these "glass tubes" really are, it struck a chord with me as I read your story and you talked about the tube city. Can you see if pictures like this would bear any resemblance to what you saw? ( ebtx.com... - First site that came up when I googled, looks like they have good pics )

The tube cities I talked about are huge cylindrical vertical columns thousands of feet high and many miles wide---and there are several stacks of them in patches

Mars hosted an abundance of life in the past, and still harbors life now but the diversity is less and not as abundant, much of it is subterranean---it’s amazing the things going on on Mars right under our noses---lol---Again the proof is overwhelming yet most people refuse to believe

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Again the proof is overwhelming yet most people refuse to believe

By all means, please enlighten us with some of this proof.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netami

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Those pictures were magnificent

My tiny human brain suddenly becomes insufficient when staring at something of such unspeakable awe and beauty...800 billion suns...a bit difficult to wrap your mind around a figure like that. All of those pics were great.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by BlackOps719]

dang..i suppose one would believe it is like heaven..to be seeing those up close..all the colors and lights..unimaginable..

Natami, people have greatly under estimated what heaven is really about

Earth is part of heaven, one room in a mansion filled with bazillions of rooms---earth is like a hall closet---once you get into the living room and kitchen---you will be blown away---that where all the fun is

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
Im glad your back, i logged on a few days ago and saw your new thread and blog. I love it.

Yeah, they got me back on the clock---lol, so how is Luke and princes Leia these days?---

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_XHello Sleeper.

Some here say, "Earth is NOT a prison planet."

Well, in the blog:

MILTON (says)
"Earth is a playpen for some and a prison for others, there are millions of similar planets in this galaxy, and the majority of the people on them have blinders on, just like on earth."

So Earth is a prison planet for some, according to Milton. I wonder... who puts the 'blinders' on this 'majority of the people'?

Earth is a prison only few can choose to leave---the rest can only escape by killing themselves---but if they do without just cause they are instantly returned to the big house---earth.

Sleeper, could you tell us more about this entity Milton. Did it evolve gradually to its lofty position? Was it created, as is, by some even loftier being, at a certain point in time? Or, did it simply always exist as it is now, neither evolving nor having been created?

Milton has yet to reveal that to me, but he is middle management right now and can ascend to higher realms

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
Really takes all the mystique out of ET doesn't it. I bet Milton pays taxes. Does Milton drink coffee and curse as well?

Taxes are earth base punishment---lol---and a means for inferior economic systems to operate with.

He does not drink coffee nor does he swear

Sleeper:

What contributions do ET give to the arts? And please don't say "you're living in their contribution"- as much as they did a good job of course

Do ET write? Do they paint? Do they have music? Please elaborate- and when I say ET- I mean the one's that have this data as self-evident.

ETs and I’m talking the higher ups like Milton have far surpassed what we call the arts---they live in not stop ecstasy---in realities we humans can never grasp---Milton gave me glimpses of his world---but like trying to grab hold of air with ones hands I’m not able to put them into words

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
A few quick questions:

- Can you ask Milton what are the purposes of these dark figures?

You need to ask them, if they continue to remain anonymous tell them to leave---people some times put “open signs” up and you never know who will park their carcass in your life or your house

Interesting. I sometimes feel the presence remains in the shadows due to my fear. Perhaps it's looking out for my best wishes!

Eitherway Sleeper those who are contacted in such a manner is it already pre-defined by ET or have I 'opened myself up' to something I should avoid?

These experiences have been happening throughout my life.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

-Milton gave me glimpses of his world---but like trying to grab hold of air with ones hands I’m not able to put them into words

Sleeper I know exactly what you mean. Words are very awkward when trying to describe a higher realm, there is almost no possible way to explain it because words do no justice.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

I figured as much..

Another unsubstantiated claim of proof. Its okay to tell your little stories as long as you don't start claiming to have proof. Once you start saying you have OVERWHELMING PROOF, you had better start showing it, and let the proof speak for itself.

Remember, no one ASKED you for a claim of proof on this one, you made your claim of proof and then clamed up when you were called on it.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I figured as much..

Another unsubstantiated claim of proof. Its okay to tell your little stories as long as you don't start claiming to have proof. Once you start saying you have OVERWHELMING PROOF, you had better start showing it, and let the proof speak for itself.

Remember, no one ASKED you for a claim of proof on this one, you made your claim of proof and then clamed up when you were called on it.

There´s a difference between "...the proof is overwhelming" and "...i have overwhelming proof". I can´t remember sleeper claiming to have "overwhelming proof" in his posession?

Is it just me or is this thread all over the place. Please, i´m as interested in reading about sleeper´s personal experiences as the next guy but i do think we need a separate thread if all with experiencers are to come forth. Don´t get me wrong, i would encourage anyone who has something to put on the plate to do so but i do think everyone would be better of trying to keep it clean and on topic?!

IMHO of course

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netami

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Those pictures were magnificent

My tiny human brain suddenly becomes insufficient when staring at something of such unspeakable awe and beauty...800 billion suns...a bit difficult to wrap your mind around a figure like that. All of those pics were great.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by BlackOps719]

dang..i suppose one would believe it is like heaven..to be seeing those up close..all the colors and lights..unimaginable..

Natami, people have greatly under estimated what heaven is really about

Earth is part of heaven, one room in a mansion filled with bazillions of rooms---earth is like a hall closet---once you get into the living room and kitchen---you will be blown away---that where all the fun is

Sleeper, so our region of reality is part of a larger Mandelbrot Set-like distribution?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join