It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I can so see myself creating a button for my backpack that says "Leave Earth now! Ask me how!"

Sleeper has his mission and all, but I believe JaguarMike touched up on an interesting idea on how to not abide by these rules set up for us on Earth earlier in this thread.

Who knows.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper: Last year while reading your posts, You used the word "pixie dust" ... That evening I was subbing for a musical director on the road show of "Peter Pan"---Rent the RIgby DVD and listen to the J.Stein lyrics of "Never Never Land".

I laughed out loud in the Pit and thoroughly embarrassed myself. Some of those authors/composers new a lot more than they openly expressed--hense their success. Maybe in the prepping of millions for something. Don't know what it is, but the message is out there, loud and clear--all over the place.

Thanks for that muse801, I got a laugh with that visual of the Pit---lol

Throwing that pixie dust metaphor out into the mass of unbelievers ignited a flurry of skeptic rebuttals that I’m still smarting from---some people have no sense of humor---I’m glad it worked for you!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Oops! "Pixie Dust"...It was just a way that Sleeper was trying to communicate a notion, an idea, a feeling.

Try to explain his experiences. It is pure and profound facination. Period. Any words will not work--ever. If you could explain music to me, well go ahead and do it-- with words.....

So Pixie dust worked for me. Other adults may get sidetracked by the term. It is super advanced technology, unfathonable by our brains at this time. ..

Sorry Sleeper, I understood the term as you meant it.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Omnaka, have you picked your colors for the new planet yet?

Omnaka, hopefully this will stimulate your imagination...The Sombrero Galaxy - 800 billion suns: /tzk5x

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
Haha a leaf or blade of grass is ET tech... I love it.

Try not to think of it that way next time you have tea---lol

Sleeper, from your estimations, how many civilizations (and I mean entire populaces- not like the "roman empire"- like all humanity) have been put on Earth. Like how many sets? I know many have been wiped out/wiped eachother out with "fire and brimstone" but per your data what is the number?

Every single one of them one human at a time---well maybe not one at a time---since there are millions being born into this world as we speak---lol

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Its weird how humans tend to relate everything to themselves and their own postage stamp place in such a vast universe.

Say "Pixie Dust" - an instant visual of Tinkerbell and Peter Pan turn a metaphor into silly childishness - - they interpret as ridiculous - - and their inattentive brain says Gotcha!

Maybe they just need a galactic dictionary.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wish I could have been there for that RX.

Earth is NOT a prison planet.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
Hatax,
...............[snipped]..........
So anyway Hatax, whatever you want- if you want it badly enough you'll get it. I can't U2U yet because i'm new here, but i'll U2U you my take on the whole thing maybe by the end of the month. Later.

Thanks for that, I'd appreciate any input to the situation as another viewpoint on it is something I'd like.. I don't have many left that make sense to me... lol

Thanks for your response sleeper, I've always thought that the fact we can't reproduce those pyramids as the Egyptians did thousands of years ago, that tells me there's a problem with the idea of man rolling these blocks up small ramps with wooden rollers under them. The internal architecture of that structure is amazing, how they supported weight and distributed it in hallways and stairways.

It's funny, when I read your story it seemed so out there and it took me a few days to digest it and come to the realization that I have no experience that I currently remember that I can benchmark a "normal" abduction as, so what seems crazy, is just as believable for me. Also to be quite honest the story goes along with alot of things that "click" inside my head as being logical. Such as the soul being a ball of energy and being who "you" really are.

One thing I do have a question about is concerning mars or the installations you saw on other planets. I have seen pictures of mars that show tube like structures on the surface. While there is a great argument over what these "glass tubes" really are, it struck a chord with me as I read your story and you talked about the tube city. Can you see if pictures like this would bear any resemblance to what you saw? ( ebtx.com... - First site that came up when I googled, looks like they have good pics )

Thanks again, this has become a great thread to be involved in and I give you a lot of merit for continuing on under the pressure of oppression.

Anyone else with ideas on my previously posted "experience" is appreciated as well if you feel you have helpful input..

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Pixie Dust? Yeah. I thought it was the secret ingredient in Emiril Lagasse's recipes. Everytime he said "Bam!", he'd throw some of it into the pot. I thought that was what made his recipe formulations special, somewhat like Pi, a transcendental number, used in math. Pixie dust, a special secret ingredient used in ET formulations, ha! More likely something they use when serving man, on a dish. A pinch of Pixie Dust... Bam! Let's spice up this Homo Sapien.

Synchronicity? I'm watching the Pixies, a contemporary rock group, on TV right now. A historic performance is what they say, of a now defunct band? Jeepers, these guys and gal bassist, 'The Pixies', look like they're from another planet???

Please don't get me wrong, Sleeper, I'm still a big fan of yours. I'm sure you don't want everyone to just agree with everything you say. There should be a certain level of conflicting ideas presented in order to help clarify issues, for arguments sake.

Thanks for for the comment O.

Thanks again for all your comments!

[edit on 1/23/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Rofl!!

SPLEXE

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

No all the criminals and garbage just seem to run almost unchecked stiring up chaos wherever they please. Some do make it to prison only to be released more pissed off than when they were incarcerated.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
dude? wtf?..what happened? i thought a mod closed down this thread..

thats why i stopped getting on here for awhile..

can you please gimme a quick update summary sleeper? lol

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hello Netami.

I suppose lots of folks thought the thread was gone for good, but its not.

Sleeper has got his blog up, and the first chapter is really cool... "Out of this world cool!"

(I think part of the purpose of this thread is to discuss certain issues and ideas presented in Sleepers blog, just to help clarify ideas for folks like us, who might be interested in this sort of thing?)

Just click the 'member blog' button at the bottom of any of his posts to see it.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Im glad your back, i logged on a few days ago and saw your new thread and blog. I love it.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1

Omnaka, have you picked your colors for the new planet yet?

Omnaka, hopefully this will stimulate your imagination...The Sombrero Galaxy - 800 billion suns: /tzk5x

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

Those pictures were magnificent

My tiny human brain suddenly becomes insufficient when staring at something of such unspeakable awe and beauty...800 billion suns...a bit difficult to wrap your mind around a figure like that. All of those pics were great.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Netami.

I suppose lots of folks thought the thread was gone for good, but its not.

Sleeper has got his blog up, and the first chapter is really cool... "Out of this world cool!"

Just click the 'member blog' button at the bottom of any of his posts to see it.

yeah thanks for the heads up, i was one of the first to read and comment it, but i stopped after one of the moderators locked it and now its on like page 30

so what happened from like page 15 to 30? lol

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Those pictures were magnificent

My tiny human brain suddenly becomes insufficient when staring at something of such unspeakable awe and beauty...800 billion suns...a bit difficult to wrap your mind around a figure like that. All of those pics were great.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by BlackOps719]

dang..i suppose one would believe it is like heaven..to be seeing those up close..all the colors and lights..unimaginable..

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Some here say, "Earth is NOT a prison planet."

Well, in the blog:

MILTON (says)
"Earth is a playpen for some and a prison for others, there are millions of similar planets in this galaxy, and the majority of the people on them have blinders on, just like on earth."

So Earth is a prison planet for some, according to Milton. I wonder... who puts the 'blinders' on this 'majority of the people'?

Sleeper, could you tell us more about this entity Milton. Did it evolve gradually to its lofty position? Was it created, as is, by some even loftier being, at a certain point in time? Or, did it simply always exist as it is now, neither evolving nor having been created?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Sleeper, could you tell us more about this entity Milton. Did it evolve gradually to its lofty position? Was it created, as is, by some even loftier being, at a certain point in time? Or, did it simply always exist as it is now, neither evolving nor having been created?

I can't comment on all of that, but it seems Milton is actually a middle guy in all of this:

Posted in Sleeper's Blog
MILTON
You asked that already, and No, I have a job. There are many levels of beings as myself; I'm at the mid level, and working my way.[snipped]

So I'm guessing that he is working his way up the ladder.. Wonder how his performance is graded? On how quickly or completely his "work" does their job? Sounds like the structure of things is already what alot of us are used to with work, perhaps we wouldn't have such a hard time wrapping our minds around this after all? I for one would welcome the android assistants so I could enjoy some vacation time. :

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Really takes all the mystique out of ET doesn't it. I bet Milton pays taxes. Does Milton drink coffee and curse as well?

Sleeper:

What contributions do ET give to the arts? And please don't say "you're living in their contribution"- as much as they did a good job of course

Do ET write? Do they paint? Do they have music? Please elaborate- and when I say ET- I mean the one's that have this data as self-evident.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join