It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If proof is overwhelming, then over-whelming is proof. If the proof is overwhelming, then over-whelming is the proof.

The question is : what definition of whelm is used? Sub-merged in water? If so, then "over"-sub-merged would Be "above" the water. What water? What are We doing here? Trying to come clean on Existence while lacking a proper comprehension of Our very words?

The willing will follow, the leader will then Be a follower, too, then the following will in-criminate its self in its utter ignorance, that which is supposed to Be denied.

Still is the proof that is yet to speak or share as the followers minds are lulled to sleep

Who ever sayeth they can bring forth the prospect of truth to those who are hungry for honesty shall Be held responsible to their saying.

The over-whelming of proof is waited on by those who request that the statement made Be proven over-whelming

Over-whelm Us with the proof that is over-whelming, can the proof Be so over-whelming that the proof has over-whelmed its self? Or are We Being shown the proof by Being shown that there is No proof to Be shown

[edit on 23-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
There´s a difference between "...the proof is overwhelming" and "...i have overwhelming proof".

Sure, in structure and in grammar; but that's all. Both fragments indicate that 'proof' exists and is 'overwhelming'. It seemed clear to me that sleeper is saying that proof exists and it is overwhelming. Since this is sleeper's "experience" and no other's; I would rightfully assume that sleeper could produce this proof.

sleeper, is this "experience" you're describing something that all persons should read and be aware of? In other words, do you have some plan to present this information to the masses that don't have Internet access and may actually need some spiritual lift to ease the pain of hunger, death, or disease?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Sleeper I do have respect for you BUT I am so disappointed that you are making members here believe this is a prison planet, it is not a prison planet.

Earth is a school and everything is here to help with curing everything and everyone. There is good and bad here just as there is in the Universe.

I believe you need to sit back close your eyes and re-visit Earth 101

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by sleeper
Again the proof is overwhelming yet most people refuse to believe

By all means, please enlighten us with some of this proof.

I figured as much..

Another unsubstantiated claim of proof. Its okay to tell your little stories as long as you don't start claiming to have proof. Once you start saying you have OVERWHELMING PROOF, you had better start showing it, and let the proof speak for itself.

Remember, no one ASKED you for a claim of proof on this one, you made your claim of proof and then clamed up when you were called on it.

There´s a difference between "...the proof is overwhelming" and "...i have overwhelming proof". I can´t remember sleeper claiming to have "overwhelming proof" in his posession?

He claimed the proof was overwhelming. If he believes this, he should be able to offer even 10 pieces of overwhelming proof of life on Mars.

(The listing was for illustrative purposes only, I know as well as all of you that he won't even attempt to fill it.)

Is it just me or is this thread all over the place. Please, i´m as interested in reading about sleeper´s personal experiences as the next guy but i do think we need a separate thread if all with experiencers are to come forth. Don´t get me wrong, i would encourage anyone who has something to put on the plate to do so but i do think everyone would be better of trying to keep it clean and on topic?!

IMHO of course

Did I take it off topic by asking him to elaborate on a claim of proof he made? I simply asked for clarification on a point, same as a multitude of others.

Too bad that went a dissenter dare post in this topic, people jump all over him or her, even though many of them are just as curious as the rest.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I must say this thread is most interesting Mr. Sleeper. We both understand so much yet here we are the complete opposites. Mr. Sleeper I must ask you, why do you give information to inferior minds? You can become someone/something more greater if only you stopped wasting time with these people. I know deep down inside you're sick of this filthy prison this zoo or whatever they call it. Everyday you get sick and tired of looking at such worthless life forms on this ugly planet. You need to take back the power you so rightfully once had my dear boy.

The path I offer you Mr. Sleeper leads to greatness, power, and control.

Like the old saying goes " If you can't beat us, join us".

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerodown

Don't do it, sleeper! This is either a supervillan with an underground lair and a cat, or Tom Cruise. Or both.

Maybe.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Is it just me or is this thread all over the place. Please, i´m as interested in reading about sleeper´s personal experiences as the next guy but i do think we need a separate thread if all with experiencers are to come forth. Don´t get me wrong, i would encourage anyone who has something to put on the plate to do so but i do think everyone would be better of trying to keep it clean and on topic?!

IMHO of course

Did I take it off topic by asking him to elaborate on a claim of proof he made? I simply asked for clarification on a point, same as a multitude of others.

Sorry Hank, the "all over" comment was not ment as a direct reply on your post, it was more of a general observation.

Concerning sleeper´s "claim" having evidence, sorry, i disagree, if sleeper in his opinion/mind thinks the evidence is overwhelming then by all means, good for him but he like anyone else should be allowed to have an opinion without having to present documentation. I still can´t see how he claims to have overwhelming evidence to share. If he did he would, or state that he is not allowed to share, yet.

How interesting would ATS´s Alien/UFO forum be if documentation/proof/evidence were mandatory before posting anything?? Kinda like two posts a month if you look away from those digging up blurred out homemade UFO footage?!

Either waaay, i´m off topic now.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

There´s a difference between "...the proof is overwhelming" and "...i have overwhelming proof".

Sure, in structure and in grammar; but that's all. Both fragments indicate that 'proof' exists and is 'overwhelming'. It seemed clear to me that sleeper is saying that proof exists and it is overwhelming. Since this is sleeper's "experience" and no other's; I would rightfully assume that sleeper could produce this proof.

Sorry, i do not agree. If sleeper writes "...the evidence is overwhelming" without forwarding evidence or making claims HE has evidence or says he will forward it at a later point in time etc. I will rightfully assume that he has made up a personal opinion based on his personal observations. You have been around here long enough to have read all the posts asking sleeper for evidence and you are wise enough to understand that it´s not gonna happen for a while

sleeper, i kinda second Mr.Penny´s question, what now? The material is mind boggling and i´m sure a couple of people on this board has gotten some new ideas to think about but that is hardly gonna make the earth a better place. You wrote a screenplay, everyone knows that any movieproducer with money in his pocket is gonna rewrite it beyond recognition because it needs more sellable drama, crying kids, barking dogs, evil men, good men etc.

Does "Milton" have any clear idea about were to take this? Perhaps it is hopefully seen as the small pebbles that will start an avalanche?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Sorry Hank, the "all over" comment was not ment as a direct reply on your post, it was more of a general observation.

No worries, mate, even if it were, I wouldn't take offense.

Concerning sleeper´s "claim" having evidence, sorry, i disagree, if sleeper in his opinion/mind thinks the evidence is overwhelming then by all means, good for him but he like anyone else should be allowed to have an opinion without having to present documentation. I still can´t see how he claims to have overwhelming evidence to share. If he did he would, or state that he is not allowed to share, yet.

That MIGHT be the case, but he has insinuated in that bit I quoted that we have already seen all of this overwhelming proof, yet refuse to believe it. He is pointing to actual evidence that has been overlooked, I was merely interested in seeing what evidence he thinks fits in with the rest of his theories.

How interesting would ATS´s Alien/UFO forum be if documentation/proof/evidence were mandatory before posting anything?? Kinda like two posts a month if you look away from those digging up blurred out homemade UFO footage?!

Either waaay, i´m off topic now.

That isn't fair. People SHOULD be able to tell their stories. I'm all for it, but people should also back up claims they make when they can. This would be a VERY simple way of posting a little evidence in a thread that is entirely conjecture at this point. No one asked him to start spouting about proof, this was something HE offered.

He can post and post about things that can never be confirmed, but when he starts to open the door to someplace that can lead to evidence he shuts it.

He did it with his claim of knowing about Atlantis, and he is doing it here with Mars.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

sleeper, is this "experience" you're describing something that all persons should read and be aware of?

Absolutely not---we don’t give first graders college level books to read---and you may see this as a slam on non believers but it’s not---I really don’t mean any disrespect but most people regardless of their academic credentials are simply not ready to believe that extraterrestrials are on earth---

In other words, do you have some plan to present this information to the masses that don't have Internet access and may actually need some spiritual lift to ease the pain of hunger, death, or disease?

I have no such plan, if the powers that be want them to get this info they will receive it---I’m not the “powers” I just work for the company---and at the lowest level---lol

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Sleeper I do have respect for you BUT I am so disappointed that you are making members here believe this is a prison planet, it is not a prison planet.

Earth is a school and everything is here to help with curing everything and everyone. There is good and bad here just as there is in the Universe.

I believe you need to sit back close your eyes and re-visit Earth 101

Hi 50,

Inmates are free to lean, the smart ones get their college degrees via taxpayer dollars while serving their time---the others only complain that it’s societies’ fault that they are what they are and do nothing to improve themselves while they are in jail—most come right back once they are let out---have you noticed?

Earth is a school and many will make something of themselves while here---others will only complain about how bad they have it and not make any improvements while here---they will be back----

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Absolutely not---we don’t give first graders college level books to read---and you may see this as a slam on non believers but it’s not---I really don’t mean any disrespect but most people regardless of their academic credentials are simply not ready to believe that extraterrestrials are on earth---

Academic credentials are only to indoctrinate individuals into a particular belief system, one that is linear in thinking and has no room for growth outside of the box.

Most people that have degrees, masters, doctorates believe they know everything and everything should have a cause and effect. The cup is full so there is no room for growth.

The reason most people ask for proof is they truly want to believe, but if it doesn't fit into the way they were educated or theatens their particular beliefs system they will ignore the information completely, and label it as a hoax. Sad.

If you really want proof of anything you need to experience it for yourself, forget living vicarously through others, dive in and try some new things. Sometimes new things come easy and sometimes they don't, but never give up because I will guarantee you that if you don't try you will find what you seek. I know this through personal experience. And Goodluck.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I must say this thread is most interesting Mr. Sleeper. We both understand so much yet here we are the complete opposites. Mr. Sleeper I must ask you, why do you give information to inferior minds? You can become someone/something more greater if only you stopped wasting time with these people. I know deep down inside you're sick of this filthy prison this zoo or whatever they call it. Everyday you get sick and tired of looking at such worthless life forms on this ugly planet. You need to take back the power you so rightfully once had my dear boy.

Ah Satan, was wondering when you would show up---

Milton warned me about you---I like Milton’s offer better---

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Don't do it, sleeper! This is either a supervillan with an underground lair and a cat, or Tom Cruise. Or both.

Maybe.

Thanks for the heads up yeahright---

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Dont you think theres a lot of information that has already been divulged to that effect?
Really, Sleeper, your tale is bereft of hard data,the stuff that can be checked out and confirmed at least in some fashion.
till you actually do come clean on the topic we will have to reserve judgement .
What i wonder is exactly whose side you are on, what is the agenda?and when will the endless b$$$$$$ stop and real earnest coming clean begin?
I do have the impression that you are playing dice with our heads a bit.
There are some details which if supplied, could be confirmed to some extent physically maybe even...
I have dealt with other said contacvtees and always get the same smirky smarmy attitude and very little cooperation in trapping these little boogers into dumping some implacable evidence.
Again whose side are you on??obviously not humanities or there would be a different kind of attitude to us.
Dont you think theres enough cryptic crap floating around now?
I have traced the Ufo phenominon since very young age.I remain convinced that there is a they and they are here,but it seems that theres no hurry on anybodys part to co-operatively explore the possibilities.
When do we ge some more blog to examine, or do we have to wait through interminable meaningless posts because if so count me out.
Either give us something to work with or stop wasting our time......
ps loved the story.................
bergle

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

sleeper, i kinda second Mr.Penny´s question, what now? The material is mind boggling and i´m sure a couple of people on this board has gotten some new ideas to think about but that is hardly gonna make the earth a better place.

Hi tomra

I’m certainly not here to make the world a better place---the world is perfect, its the people that are not.

I am here to let a few people know that they can make their lives a better place---because that is why they were flown here in a spaceship---for that very purpose.

You wrote a screenplay, everyone knows that any movieproducer with money in his pocket is gonna rewrite it beyond recognition because it needs more sellable drama, crying kids, barking dogs, evil men, good men etc.

If it gets produced it will be as I want it or no deal---lol

Does "Milton" have any clear idea about were to take this? Perhaps it is hopefully seen as the small pebbles that will start an avalanche?

That’s one thing about Milton; he is so clear on things that it completely confuses me at times---if that makes any sense

The pebble thing is what I believe Milton has in mind

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Academic credentials are only to indoctrinate individuals into a particular belief system, one that is linear in thinking and has no room for growth outside of the box.

Most people that have degrees, masters, doctorates believe they know everything and everything should have a cause and effect. The cup is full so there is no room for growth.

This is entirely backwards. In my experience, in general, academically educated people are more willing to entertain new beliefs---if supported by justification.

It is the uneducated who tend (on average compared to educated) not to examine their own beliefs, and are more inclined to stick with them reagrdless of the facts, and to have illogical and self-contradictory beliefs, and act upon them in intemperate and dangerous ways.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Again the proof is overwhelming yet most people refuse to believe

By all means, please enlighten us with some of this proof.

I figured as much..

Another unsubstantiated claim of proof. Remember, no one ASKED you for a claim of proof on this one, you made your claim of proof and then clamed up when you were called on it.

Hello Mac,

Well, proofs usually have some transcendental elements to them, so you'll never really have it all right there in front of you. In mathematical proofs that utilize Pi, for example, the truth expressed is usualy only an approximation. Like when you round off an infinite number to 2 decimals, and use is as a variable in some equation. Proofs that are not mathematical are of a different nature altogether as they seem be be decided by consensus, like in a trial by jury where evidence is given, where testimony of what witnesses saw and heard, and documents are presented, etc., and then the verdict is decided by a jury or council of judges. Certainly mathematical proof can be formulated, but only mathematicians would be capable of 'seeing' the proofs for what they are. All we (folks like us here) really can do is to consider whatever evidence we have at this point. It is unrealistic to expect any ironclad absolute proofs because we probably couldn't evalutate them even if they jumped up off the screen and bit us on the nose. Things can be put into mathematical terms, and proofs can be formulated, but these are the purview of world-class mathematicians. I don't have the funding to hire a staff of math geniuses to work on these kinds of projects. So what can I say? Give me the funding and I'll provide you with all the proofs money can buy.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

[It is the uneducated who tend (on average compared to educated) not to examine their own beliefs, and are more inclined to stick with them reagrdless of the facts, and to have illogical and self-contradictory beliefs, and act upon them in intemperate and dangerous ways.

Not to politicize the thread, but for sake of example, how might you characterize the leading members of the current administration? Educated...or Uneducated?

I doubt that any one group holds a monopoly on rigid self defeating behavior and closed mindedness.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

There are three kinds of lies: Lies....Damned Lies....and Statistics

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Sleeper, please don't waste our time trying to give 'proof' for those photos of 'tubes' on Mars. We've all seen the photos. They are all over the internet. Anyone who wants to consider what has been given on the topic of 'tubes on Mars' can simply do a google search to find more material on that subject than they care to read about. That's not what this thread is all about. I thought we were here to discuss the blog, so we shouldn't get side-tracked and go off on a tangent. There are lots of other threads and websites on the topic of Mars. My answer to folks who persist on the topic of 'tubes on Mars' is, "Google is your friend." Do a simple search on google.com. Let's not waste Sleeper's time trying to make him 'prove' the tubes seen in the photos are really still there on Mars. Let's stay on topic. There is a heck of a lot of material out there on that topic already. The amount of material on that subject which is already out there is overwhelming, too much to read in one lifetime, call it evidence, proof, or disinformation, or whatever you want to call it. Consider the evidence for yourself.

Sleeper, what about this so called two-party system Milton alluded to? Concepts like 'service to self' and 'service to others', as two distinct factions, have been bandied about in recent years by others. I'm assuming that Milton is with the 'service to other' faction. Is there a real distinction between these two factions? And, are they playing 'hardball'? And, who or what is the Umpire in this game? Oh, and do the two 'factions' co-mingle, or do they stay strictly apart from each other?

Thanks again!

[edit on 1/23/2007 by Rudolph_X]

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join