It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The poem: Cool. Complex. Seems oriental. Chinese War? I get a sense of danger. Reminds me of walking through the crunch of leafy autumn woods, on patrol in fatigues with my hearties, automatic snuffer in hand and jet pack on my back. Wondering if I'm going to make it. The sun is shinning too bright on this day to die. Thinking I'll shinny up a tree if it gets bad? Keep telling myself we're going to make it. (Some impressions I got.)

Got to give the poem a chance to sink-in before I can say anything about it.

Thanks for the contribution.

[edit on 1/22/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yup!! You understood!

It can be applied to anyone- the dragon can be any adversary.

Basically the world is awesome... then it's falling apart and everything is chaotic... you can join the devil, or fight him. You will probably die, but never your honor.

I dunno I zoned out and wrote it- I notice whenever I zone out I can create some interesting pieces. I write on the side, I'm not claiming im any good but it's fun for me.

Edit: your poem is very interesting for me. For me, I see the "god" as a mysterious character- but you face no other options. You've opened the box, and now have to deal with the consequences. You must slay the Phoenex's eggs before they hatch, and then you will seek the answer you look for. That would make for a cool Rammstein video lol- I like it a lot!!

I know the mods are prob pissed at this point though... we're just killing time until sleeper comes back lol- don't get too mad mods.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hi again sleeper..I read one of your answers and something strike me up..blue beings..did you actually saw blue beings??..because i did sometime ago..well like i call them "lucid dreams."..i saw that beigns too..they look very close to the EBE's..only with blue skin.....they are pacific has far my experience go.. small like 1.30..1.20 mts at most...

And about the ships you said that if you could look them you will see a lot of them in the sky...yes that's a affirmative yes..they fly all over the place..night and day..how do i know?..i am sensitive to energy (see aura and energy)..and yes..i have see lot of times they flying around..you would me amaze how close they fly of the houses..sometimes just a few meter above them...and nobody knows about it and nobody pays attention about it.. how do i see them?..how can i describ what i see..

Ok you see the blue sky...if you have this gift or whatever (see energy..sense it)..you will see shape of the ships..only the shapes..around the shape you can see the normal blue sky that your eyes see..inside the shape you will see the sky but darker..a tone more darker...that's how i see it
Sleeper..hope this helps to clarefie some stuu...of course i wish to have m ore info...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I have a few questions that perhaps can be answered by some of the enlightened people frequenting this thread. While this does not directly pertain to the topic I would invite U2Us if the response is completely off topic.

I have become much more "aware" of my surroundings lately and a large opening of my scope of what I'm willing to accept as reality. I previously led myself around with ego and arrogance. So as I've had these thoughts of the world and my life being a much larger part of existence a weird physical change occurs a year or so ago and I lose about 50-60lbs over a 45-60 day time frame. No change in eating habits and I can't explain it beyond "stress" from work and personal life. Other then that I'm very healthy and can once again go on 5 hours of sleep and be perfect with that, used to do that alot when I was younger. So that's an odd physical occurance in my life I can't really explain beyond stress, and I can believe it would be enough to do that without needing a more in depth answer to it.

Here's where I would like to ask abductees a question. When you lose control of your body is there any recourse you can have an effect with? What I mean is if you resist, is there a way for you to have an effect at all even with the deepest focus or is all resistance futile? I ask because the other day when I was sitting at my computer I was overtaken by the feeling I was going to black out, I'm not unfamilar with the feeling as I have low blood pressure and will black out easily under the right circumstances. When I started feeling like I was going to black out I could hear a static of sorts in my head and I couldn't make anything out, although it sounded like communication of some sorts... After that I had my eyes open still but what I saw in front of me was overtaken by an image of white and black and then many shapes and colors that honestly closest resemble a "trip" experience. When I realized I couldn't see where I was I fought mentally as hard as I could to "see" my computer screen and what time it was... 4:17am. I realized I should lie down as I felt exceptionally weak and at this point I had decided to go with the feelings.

I lied down on the floor and continued the half conscious "trip" for a little while. I'll say getting to the floor properly took everything that I had for energy. I felt like I was on the floor for hours and all of the sudden everything returned to normal and I was waking up. It felt like I had slept for hours and I was quite hazy as if I was woken up 4 hours into sleep abruptly. I lied there for a few moments and then got up to look at the time on the computer... 4:38... So in 21 minutes I had some type of euphoric experience that I have no basis of time for.

Just curious if the abductions start off slow or if it's something you can even initially handle properly? I am open to the idea but also hold the ideal true that when the time is right, the information will be revealed to the individual. Patience was not something I have inherently and when I was younger I had no regard for it, guess I'm paying for it now
So I am okay now with being patient and preparing my mind for what the future holds as I think the next 6 years will be quite interesting and I am still young and can look forward to seeing some amazing things in my time here.

Also, a question for sleeper... What can you tell us about the Pyramids? It's a topic of great interest for me for some reason I can't explain. But you did say some not so old civilizations were assisted or even built by ETs, perhaps this is a hidden monument to that ideal?

Anyone that takes the time to attempt to explain or unravel what I explained as my experience as something else then a stroke is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Sleeper just a quick question; If you could answer this to your fullest I'll be highly appreciative...

- I have had a number of experiences across my relatively short lifetime with a dark figure I'm still unable to comprehend. The entity has revealed itself during the night and in my dreams, while I regularly feel its presence in my day to day activities. First and foremost did Milton ever show himself as just a dark figure? Furthermore could you ask Milton whether this low level of exposure is just standard procedure? and maybe I'm not 'ready' to really make sense of it. Perhaps he is my guardian spirit or a darker entity from which I'm being protected from?....

Keep up the good work

Kolo

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Hi again sleeper..I read one of your answers and something strike me up..blue beings..did you actually saw blue beings??..because i did sometime ago..well like i call them "lucid dreams."..i saw that beigns too..they look very close to the EBE's..only with blue skin.....they are pacific has far my experience go.. small like 1.30..1.20 mts at most...

I've also experienced these beings in lucid dreams I've had. I was swimming in a deep ocean when a blue skinned entity with piercing white eyes came straight into my line of vision. Though I couldn't make out the size of the being it was certainly of humanoid nature with seemingly human shaped eyes. This experience was so profound as I have never envisioned that such an entity existed.

I believe these entities live in the deepest of our waters and may hold the key to life on this planet. I feel like I was explicitly warned away.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hatax,

i'm by no means an expert, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I know time is an illusion of sorts, and you as a spirit, time can become irrelevant. If this was your own creation, or helped by another, I have no clue. Did the experience have a different vibe to it? Did objects/feelings seem to be wavy and out of place in this universe? Try to figure out in the next 6 years if you can recall any memory whatsoever. Supposedly, memories can be brought back, but like sleeper has said, sometimes they can be blocked out completely- and this is said on the basis of this not being your doing.

My abduction experience had the noise you refered to but I also got to see the craft/entrance light and all that jazz lol- and it was very wavvy- only reason I sort of believe in the whole parallel universe theory- but i've never had that proved to me, don't really care. I'm not a technicion.

I'm not a big fan of greys from the rumors i've heard, but who knows if those rumors are true. The beings I was visited by were greys. Why? I can only speculate. Lately I saw a vision, and i'm running with it- grey creation or not it was fascinating.

So anyway Hatax, whatever you want- if you want it badly enough you'll get it. I can't U2U yet because i'm new here, but i'll U2U you my take on the whole thing maybe by the end of the month. Later.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

I have a theory.

Christians have been waiting for the return of Christ for more than two thousand years. Jewish folks have been waiting for their Messiah for longer than that. And, the Muslims have been waiting for the Mahdi, the expected Islamic messiah, since the 10th century.

Sleeper has said that ET told him that the religions of the world were created by ET. If that is true then it might not be unreasonable to infer that some kernel of ET’s truth might be embedded in the teachings of these religions.

Sleeper has told us that ET will come when the time is right. That full disclosure - not by our puny worldly governments - but by the King of the Universe, the Ultimate ET, will come from ‘on high’ when the time is right.

When will the time be right? When will the time of ET’s revelation come? And, do we have anything to do with the timing of this event? Is there anything that we can do to speed-up or delay this most bodacious of ET revelations?

The Christian Bible tells us that Christ will return when the true Gospel of Christ has been taught throughout the world, when the preponderance of peoples have heard the word of the ‘true’ Christian Gospel preached in the four-corners of the world.

I have a theory.

There is a threshold, which we are in right now, that must be crossed, before full ET disclosure can commence. These ET beings, which are immensely more advanced than us in their spiritual and technological evolution, are waiting for us to cross a certain threshold before full disclosure. But, what is that threshold?

Like in the Christian biblical prophecy where it was said that the true Gospel of Christ must be accepted throughout the four-corners of the Earth, the true Gospel of the ‘Cosmic Christ’ must first be spread throughout the Earth before ET, the ‘Cosmic’ Christ, performs full disclosure on Earth. We got to be ready for it.

The ‘return of Christ’ and ‘ET full disclosure’ are one and the same thing.

I have a theory.

Science now provides substantial evidence to support the belief that the existence of a Savior such as the one symbolized by the words ‘Messiah’ or ‘Christ’, is within the realm of life’s evolutionary potential.

Ergo, the ‘Cosmic Christ’ most probably has already evolved elsewhere in the Universe. If we can do it here, it probably has been done elsewhere in the Universe already.

The anti-scientific Christian gospel that had been taught throughout the world by various archaic religions may not be the true gospel of Christ. Because, the bible teaches that Christ would return when the true gospel of Christ was taught throughout the world, and the old Christian gospel has already been taught all throughout the world for thousands of years and Christ still has not returned yet.

I have a theory.

Now, you must understand that this a speculative theory and should not disparage my older ‘Theory and Plan for the Evolution of a Christ.’ That older theory can stand on its own, without any connection to ET disclosure. I want to make it clear that this idea of correlation between an evolved ‘Cosmic Christ’ and ET disclosure timing is an altogether different and more speculative concept, with no hard scientific proof to back it up, or proof beyond a reasonable doubt, as my other original theory had.

(My word count is reaching the size limit allowed here so I will have to cut it short at this point.)

To summarize:

When the peoples of Earth realize the true Gospel of the ‘Cosmic’ Christ, ET will perform full disclosure, because ET is the Cosmic Christ, or a part of the body of the Cosmic Christ, which is tantamount to what the religions have been talking about all along. If you want full ET disclosure, the true Gospel of the Cosmic Christ must first be spread all throughout the world.

We can make it happen. Spread the word! (Do it now if you want full ET disclosure in your lifetime!)

So what do you think Sleeper?

[edit on 1/22/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman

But seriously Sleeper, what on Earth is of value to ET?

Something of enormous worth, a biological substance called Homo Sapien

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

Two of them came over one morning and rushed me out of my house in a big hurry---put me into their vehicle---ship and took me to a city I was not familiar with---blanked me out and an hour later returned me home---one of my most enjoyable abductions---but I don’t remember why.

And about the ships you said that if you could look them you will see a lot of them in the sky...yes that's a affirmative yes..they fly all over the place..night and day..how do i know?..i am sensitive to energy (see aura and energy)..and yes..i have see lot of times they flying around..you would me amaze how close they fly of the houses..sometimes just a few meter above them...and nobody knows about it and nobody pays attention about it.. how do i see them?..how can i describ what i see..

I have told this one before; a school friend of my daughter---in grade school---who lived across the street from us told her he saw a flying saucer over our house the evening before while riding the bus to school. After school she asked me about it---I don’t remember what I told her but she shrugged it off.

Ok you see the blue sky...if you have this gift or whatever (see energy..sense it)..you will see shape of the ships..only the shapes..around the shape you can see the normal blue sky that your eyes see..inside the shape you will see the sky but darker..a tone more darker...that's how i see it
Sleeper..hope this helps to clarefie some stuu...of course i wish to have m ore info...

ETs are stealthily, and will only let themselves be seen in good company---lol or by those they want to see them

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I find it quite astounding that you were able to remember so much sleeper. If your blog is a report of actual events then it is no small achievement to recall every single word that was said by so many different individuals. Most people can't remember word for word what they personally say for very long, yet you remember eveybody's words.

By the way, when you arrived home, didn't your wife notice the bump on your head that developed after you were clubbed in the pub?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX

Here's where I would like to ask abductees a question. When you lose control of your body is there any recourse you can have an effect with? What I mean is if you resist, is there a way for you to have an effect at all even with the deepest focus or is all resistance futile?

Resistance is fear based, and it only complicates the situation for the person being contacted---never for the ET.

ET cannot be restricted or stopped---grant it, some have prayed and believe that it ended the encounter, but it only is blocked from their mind. The more fear the more gets blocked. Nevertheless they block out many good things too.

Also, a question for sleeper... What can you tell us about the Pyramids? It's a topic of great interest for me for some reason I can't explain. But you did say some not so old civilizations were assisted or even built by ETs, perhaps this is a hidden monument to that ideal?

The pyramids are the most prominent ET constructs on earth---undeniable proof---yet that’s not good enough for a whole bunch of people---lol

They are not tombs for the Pharaohs, they were used for a horrific purpose---and they were containers for some bizarre entities---but that’s a whole other book and story that is yet to be authorized for release.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Sleeper just a quick question; If you could answer this to your fullest I'll be highly appreciative...

I have had a number of experiences across my relatively short lifetime with a dark figure I'm still unable to comprehend. The entity has revealed itself during the night and in my dreams, while I regularly feel its presence in my day to day activities. First and foremost did Milton ever show himself as just a dark figure?

I have never seen a dark figure---in the beginning they were small and playful beings that simply appeared in my room---as I got older and I tried to blocked them out of my mind---but they would hit me over the head with a beehive---and take me away. They then started meeting me in human form and we often had lunch at a local restaurants, or met at other public places, or at my home---now anything goes---

Furthermore could you ask Milton whether this low level of exposure is just standard procedure? and maybe I'm not 'ready' to really make sense of it. Perhaps he is my guardian spirit or a darker entity from which I'm being protected from?....

Keep up the good work
Kolo

For reasons that might me obvious he will not let me comment on other people’s contact---or lack there off

So you must handle those mysteries on your end---personally I never look for them---and have in the past tried to avoid contact---it is them that intrude into my life---but I’m not complaining now---especially since they opened up things like they did in my blog!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
Also, a question for sleeper... What can you tell us about the Pyramids? It's a topic of great interest for me for some reason I can't explain.

I'm the same way - always a fascination with Egypt and it's past.
As a matter of fact, my wallpaper right now is a nice shot of the Great Pyramid.

Hydden

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
I find it quite astounding that you were able to remember so much sleeper. If your blog is a report of actual events then it is no small achievement to recall every single word that was said by so many different individuals. Most people can't remember word for word what they personally say for very long, yet you remember eveybody's words.

By the way, when you arrived home, didn't your wife notice the bump on your head that developed after you were clubbed in the pub?

What bump in the head? The nice lady doctor with the sweet wine fixed it---she kissed my boo-boo and it was gone---lol

I didn't give blow by blow details of everything that happened otherwise the blog would be more than a thousand pages---I don't have much patients for writing every detail---have you noticed how brief my posts are---

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thankyou for your insight Sleeper,

It is interesting as the entity 'gets in contact' when I'm least concerned with it, almost reminding me it's still there.

Certainly this is something I will attempt to unlock myself. Pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together (experiences in my childhood and dreams appear interlinked) by I'm still at a very premature stage.

One things for certain though. As I've aged I've become less fearful of the entity and embrace the experiences.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
A few quick questions:

- Can you ask Milton what are the purposes of these dark figures?

- What immediately happens at the moment of death and what level of conciousness from there on do we have?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_XTo summarize:

When the peoples of Earth realize the true Gospel of the ‘Cosmic’ Christ, ET will perform full disclosure, because ET is the Cosmic Christ, or a part of the body of the Cosmic Christ, which is tantamount to what the religions have been talking about all along. If you want full ET disclosure, the true Gospel of the Cosmic Christ must first be spread all throughout the world.

We can make it happen. Spread the word! (Do it now if you want full ET disclosure in your lifetime!)

So what do you think Sleeper?

You make some interesting points, but people didn’t want the “Christ” the first time---even with miracles people didn’t believe, and tortured and killed him.

Christ also implies Christianity, and that would alienate---no pun intended---the rest of the world.

ET is not coming they never left. And they continue to work with people every day, and have been since day one.

Worldwide disclosure is not paramount to ET---but they do like to tease---

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Sleeper, you are doing well, C2C got your attention and you got John Lear's respect and trust.

Personally I have not seen your credentials but you seem like just another military witness that could fit easilly in the company of the Disclosure Project, if ofcourse you would be willing to testify infront of who ever you'd need to.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thank you sleeper of your answer and it's interesting the blue being that i saw was funny..at least that time i saw him and i didnt get intersted on him..like if he was part of the decoration of my room..LOL... anyway at least he told me some stuff not much but indeed talk to me and let remember it... i didnt feel any fear on his presence or some bad intentions..just informing me what was going on with me in a basis that i didnt understand and make me afraid of it.

I guess everybody in here is looking for tangible proof of sleeps story (some rock that they gave him, some device, some video or whatever) and i think there isnt many people around the world who actually have that...

I think it's on phases, first we discover a rock with what looks like fossil microbes on it, then maybe sending a probe to mars few years later found microbes..then the next probe more years later finds a small insect plant or something actually more complex than microbes or viruses...then maybe we find something else years later... What i am trying to explain is that the world right now how is it, is not ready for full disclosure by any GOV or any ET, the world is in much turnmoil that instead of helping it with that news it would hurt it..it's not the time...

I think sleepers it's not trying to prove anything, he shares his story like many does here, if you want some tangible proof then this is not your treath, if you want to read and sharee your own personal experiences..i guess you are in the right place

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join