It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
??

Originally posted by Annee
A psychic told me at 16 my birth spirit was swapped with another energy spirit. The birth spirit had completed its task - and now I am assigned to host a new energy with a new task.

Isn't that special

I guess that’s possible but I have no knowledge of that---there is scarcely enough room in my head for me, any extra spirit would have to take the basement bedroom---lol

I will have to ask Milton about that---

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oh - well you know - lots can happen in basement bedrooms.

Not that I have any personal experience

You sure Milton's ego isn't glowing from all the adulations? Hard to be incognito when you look like a big happy face on steroids.

If ya can't have fun with it - what good is it? Ay?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
My question: We seem to be creating our reality, most of the time unconsciously and our Earth time is a testing ground, how much control does Milton have over you?. Does he give incites or clear ideas about your purpose here and in future lives?

I don’t think he controls me much because I sometimes don’t listen to his advice. For instance My wife and youngest daughter took a vacation to Denver two years ago and my wife wanted to go to Colorado Springs since it was nearby. We had been there when our children were younger and climbed Pike’s Peak, and visited the Garden of the gods.

I was told to enjoy my vacation in Denver and to stay away from Colorado Springs. My wife insisted that we should go because it might be a long time before we came back there as a family---I didn’t tell her about Milton or his advice because at the time I didn’t know it was Milton giving me certain info.

We spent two days in Denver and I decided we would spend the rest of the vacation in Colorado Springs about three days.

No sooner that I enter the city I was pulled over by a traffic cop and he wrote me up with five violations---I had a perfect driving record for thirty years until that day.

Needless to say that ruined the vacation---my wife and daughter were crying and could not believe what had just happened---they both lost a lot of respect for the law that day because I had done nothing wrong. We headed home.

Once home I contacted the city and the prosecutor dropped the charges

My wife has a high security clearance---she is a civilian who works for a company that deals heavily with the military, and she travels to many military bases, and often to those located in Colorado Springs---so I thought we would be fine---not so for me.

Milton will not tell me why the military is uneasy with my being there.

I recently went through and continue to go through a huge life change (Divorce) which seemingly came out of nowhere and makes no sense. Almost as if it were predetermined. It has me feeling totally lost and foggy headed. I sure (along with everyone) would like a heads up on what is to come from a Milton type or guide. Is that ever possible or is this one of the tests?

It certainly sounds like a test to me---I’m sure your guides will open up some other doors for you---they usually do---without having to make direct contact---

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman

p.s. People die in this game all the time. Is that not a suppressive action? Silence or death seems to be the card when someone does something outside of the "big plan".

You got that right but death is the only adventure---lol

I think that’s a quote from “Indiana Jones”

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sleeper, moderators, folks et al...

I apologize for the previous posts...trying to respond and use the search feature for the first time...Ooops!

Let me try this:

"For one don’t seek them out, and next time do your best to remain calm---most of the problems happen when people panic---and become unreachable." - sleeper

Thanks for responding sleeper. I don't try to induce experiences...no longer meditate...don't even like tofu or Birkenstocks lol! I do feel a sense of gratitude however, and have often wondered "why me". I have noticed a definite correlation between the intensity my experiences, and periods of major life changes i.e...pain & suffering...Surrender has always been the key.

Along with being a forum for you and others to share their glimpses of the extraordinary, it appears this thread has the potential to become quite a teaching platform.

Thanks again, and maybe the mods can delete my previous two posts.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

[edit on 21-1-2007 by OBE1]

[edit on 21-1-2007 by OBE1]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Sleeper I don't mean to be "that guy" here but what do you ask of us?

Besides opening up to different possibilities or realities, what is the mission? Tell others? Help in some way? More specifically, what has Milton instructed you to do here? Is this thread a "sleeper" in itself, waiting for a big event to trigger mass-interest in UFO's that will ultimately lead them to this thread out of necessity of curiosity?

I'd like your take on this.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sleeper,

You are certainly doing more here than just merely providing high quality entertainment. Your educational and mind expanding posts expose thrilling human potentialities within us all which have long been yearning to be unleashed.

Lots of folks who've read your blog are expressing their longing for more... and to them I would like to say that they can read the first blog over again while they wait. On my second reading of your blog I saw things that were'nt there for me in the first reading. I suspect that each time one reads the blog over again one sees it from a fresh perspective?

I'd also like to thank all the folks who participate with their thoughtful posts here, and with ATS for their support in making all this possible. It sort of reminds me when we were kids and used to go swiming at my friend's house, and his father would come out and say, "OK, everybody into the pool." We all loved that becase that is when the real fun began. Kids are lucky when they have great adult supervision overseeing their activities. God knows where we'd be if we were left to our own devises.

[edit on 1/21/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sleeper,

My apologies., it wasn't you it was Tock and he also did not mention government he just stated it exists.

It was me reading between the lines and just taking for granted it came from you without looking..... "my apologies again."

Tock is right in away the information is here but no one on this Earth is going to get that information no matter what they try for it will not be unlocked so to say until it is time and I think that is a few more decades away.

I thought it interesting how they do things myself. I was told back in the beginning of January of 1997 to remember Casper, Wyoming for example and I have no idea why. I actually didn't even know there was a Casper in Wyoming even though I live on the East Coast of this good old US of A. Well, they made sure I accidentally opened to a map in a vacation book with my finger on Casper. They continue to this day to keep bringing it to my attention but I have no idea why I am to remember this. My daughter said maybe I was meant to go there but I refuse to take my vacation to a place such as Casper even though I have looked it up and it sounds like it has many gateways. I fugure if I was meant to go there they will make sure that I get there when they want me there or they will make sure I remember because for this old life of mine I don't know why they want me to remember Casper, Wyoming. (they can come get me and take me there and save me transportation fees, lol)

As you said and I feel the same when it is time we will know.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Could you please share some information about your personal extraterrestrial experiences and describe your circumstances of involvement?

John Lear referred too your experiences on Coast to Coast.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Besides opening up to different possibilities or realities, what is the mission?

Hello IamnomanasIamallman,

Excuse me. I don't mean to butt in, but perhaps I can help answer that question for you.

You simply allow the spirit of 'Christ' to enter into your 'heart' and let it reside there.

A buddist monk was once asked what his magic was. He replied, "I sweep the garden paths and carry wood for the fire."

Each and every one of us are placed in a unique postion to do what we can to improve conditions. We do what we can.

I like to sweep the sidewalk in front of my house and pick up any garbage that was blown in by the wind. I know that the kids walk up and down the sidewalk on their way to and from school, and I like to make the path clean and clear for them.

If each of us does what we can to help, however small and trivial it might seem, the collective effort makes a big difference.

It is really very simple because you are not asked to do the impossible; you are asked to do what you can. If everyone did what they can to help improve conditions here on Earth this world would be a better place.

[edit on 1/21/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I can see the good in your heart and that is one thing that keeps this place going, the goodness.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Besides opening up to different possibilities or realities, what is the mission? Tell others? Help in some way? More specifically, what has Milton instructed you to do here?

Simply to tell my story and let the chips fall---others are telling their stories too, eventually more people will come forward---and some day this ET reality will be mainstream instead of fringe

Is this thread a "sleeper" in itself, waiting for a big event to trigger mass-interest in UFO's that will ultimately lead them to this thread out of necessity of curiosity?

I'd like your take on this.

This is a “sleeper” thread for sure, but things could change at a drop of a hat---

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hal5000
Could you please share some information about your personal extraterrestrial experiences and describe your circumstances of involvement?

John Lear referred too your experiences on Coast to Coast.

Thanks.

For a snapshot of some of my experiences John may have mentioned I have a blog:

blog.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow i've been stupid...

What type of trade agreements are set up between homo sapien and ET? What object(s) here on Earth has value to ET for trade (and don't say Angelina Jolie
). Why isn't there a spaceBay yet? lol jk. This is more humor than anything, but i'd like to know regardless.

p.s. Rudolph thanks for your kind words- that touched me that you care about humanity so much- it shows- thanks!

[edit on 21-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

What type of trade agreements are set up between homo sapien and ET? What object(s) here on Earth has value to ET for trade (and don't say Angelina Jolie
). Why isn't there a spaceBay yet? lol jk. This is more humor than anything, but i'd like to know regardless.

If Jolie is off the table there can be no agreements---

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well if I can convince Brad Pitt, you owe me 12 starcruisers and a GF passport to Venus

But seriously Sleeper, what on Earth is of value to ET?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

p.s. Mr. Lear...what plane is that you are sitting in in your avatar? A Canadian Air Force relative of mine is curious...thanks.

Your friend has a sharp and probably already knows:

A CF-104D Lockheed Starfighter. I had just gotten checked by Darryl Greenamyer former Lockheed A-12, YF-12A, SR-71 and F-104 test pilot.

The airplane belongs to Mark and Gretchen Sherman, Phoenix, AZ.

It was the greatest thrill of my aviation careeer.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
OBE - good to know I'm not the only one who doesn't meditate. I tried it once or twice - but never had the patience. I'm not one of those "flower children" spiritual metaphysic types. I've never made an effort to contact anyone.

I just feel "presence" around me - actually kind of serious and business like. There's nothing "floaty" about it - its more like I have a job to do. I don't even know how to describe "feeling" communication.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
That sort of reminds me of a poem I wrote a few years back...

Into the boundless void she leaps,
No bungee chord tied to her peeps,
To see what in the darkness dwells,
To find our heavens and/or hells.

On us this world has put the onus,
We grokked the eye of God upon us,
And in the silence heard the words,
I am, we are, I am your Lords.

And charge thee take this cross and quest,
Out there into the wilderness,
Go find the Phoenix hatchling's nest,
Its then perhaps your cup I'll bless.