It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi One time, the Small Greys kept playing with the foot pedals on the piano.

It was ETs who made 3 large DENTS (holes) in my lawn a few years ago.

Good God, the Universe must be really full of bored beings. So, what you say is that, these extraterrestrial beings, or multidimensional beings, with all their powerful physics knowledge, all their technology, all their mumbo-jumbo reincarnation talk, don't have anything better to do than play with your piano pedals and make dents in your lawn?

Seriously, do you think this is realistic?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sleeper I also have a question.

The Grey's have the Cures for all known Diseases and through time they have programmed them into me which will not be allowed to be known until it is time. With knowledge they need to program us slowly because we can only absorb so much information at one time.

So when you wrote they (the government) have the Cures I am quite surprised for it is I that am here to clean up the mess starting March 17, 2046. How did they get this information?

To those that are new here. I know what I just wrote will sound nutty to say the least but you would probably have had to been here and read what I have written since 2004 and know where I am coming from.

I would say that with the Grey's whom think Earth is there's, they allow the wars just as long as this "Earth is not destroyed" for this Earth is there Laboratory.

Wanted to add this:

For those that they tract if you were to die unexpectedly they do have the power/equipment to bring you back to life if they still need you.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tock

You mean you haven't consciously asked for a contact

While others are actively trying to hehehe.

I don't remember ever asking for physical contact---they happen out of the blue, day or night---sometimes I’m directed to go for a walk at a park, or nature trail---like in my screenplay.

I love nature and spend many hours walking in it---preferably alone

If what you say is true, you are one heck of a lucky bugger

I’ve had a hard life but overall I have been blessed big time---lucky bugger works for me---lol

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Just a little Tit for Tat,

Has anyone thought maybe the ET / UFO scenario could be one big disguise? Maybe even a JOKE

If ET'S and UFO'S are real - and I think they are .......who is behind them? Other civilzations? I do not think so..........

If other ET civilizations were involved with this planet, interacted with people, and cared for us as they say they do ........then why aren't they helping us save the planet? They talk the talk. but Where is the Walk the Walk.......portion? NO technology has been freely given to anyone, i.e......free power supply, repairing our dying earth etc...... Not a single peice!

ET'S and UFO'S have been seen on this planet for thousands of years. Many of the sitings have been used within the religious sectors of this planet's various religions.

Can ET / UFO be analyzed within today's religions?

Is there good and bad on this earth? Is there GOD and SATAN?

Is it possible that Satan's plan could have something to do with ET'S.

Have you ever had a joke pulled on you?

Due to a lack of HARD EVIDENCE is it possible this is the all time JOKE being pulled and manipulated by something more advanced then we are?

Everyone walking on this planet knows something is about to happen. Everyone's sixth sense is slowly being activated. There are many unexplained things going on AND FOR A REASON.

I have been investigating the paranormal and ET sightings for 20 years and a private investigator I can tell you that the paranormal and the ET/UFO business is CLOSELY related to one another.

This all could be one long deception.......PLease think about this before responding.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by fraudfinder007]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bursuc
Next time you go see the planets,think of others who would like to be there...and yeah,have fun.

Believe me my friend you have seen them too, and will again---they certainly didn’t create the solar system exclusively for my pleasure---lol

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Hello Sleeper

My experiences have been spontaneous also. Initially I neither enjoyed, nor understood them. It wasn't until sometime in the mid 70's when I came across Robert Monroe's 1st book that I began to have a clue...but still, it was many more years before a possible ET connection began to surface.

Fairly recently after exiting, I encountered what appeared to be for lack of a better term, a black net, or blanket form. As a result I was unable to make it out of the room. It would envelope me...I would struggle free...flit to another area of the room...it would follow...envelope me again...another struggle, and so on until I re-entered, and woke up. Obviously I was being blocked by something, but this was unusual. Since then, my experiences seem to have been less than fruitful...trouble exiting...lack of clarity...and generally just uncomfortable. Any ideas?

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

For one don’t seek them out, and next time do your best to remain calm---most of the problems happen when people panic---and become unreachable.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Sleeper are you able to tell us anything on all the colorful orb's sightings around the globe and exactly what they are?

When Milton dropped his suit he was an orb of pure energy, and when he popped me out of my suit I was a smaller orb---but there was no mirrors around so I could not see what I looked like---I felt normal but seemed to lack my extremities---yet I was able to pick things up as if I had arms

There are many big shot ETs flying around this planet and this solar system not all of them use ships, and if they do they can park them and stroll around as orbs

Also tell us about the time period between now and 2012. Thanks

And if you can please elaborate a bit.

There is lots of buzz in the ET air waves but that’s normal, if something is in the works of astronomical proportions I remain out of the loop for now---perhaps because I blab to much---

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman

Sleeper, what are your opinions on EBE's showing human beings technology with eyes closed.

I think it's safe to say i'm beyond the point of ruling out insanity and make-believe.

(With eyes closed, an object slowly coming closer and stopping around 3 feet in front of your viewpoint and then exposing the technology)

Further, why show someone a technologically advanced object, when the person currently has no way to implement it?

They show me stuff all the time for no particular reason---they like showing what they have---ever get a new car and you can’t wait to show all your friends?----lol

Perhaps they are showing you something that will not makes sense until a few weeks, months, or years down the road, and then it will hit you

I've been obsessing over this one all day, and have drawn up skematics. The hard part is not visualizing the device in full operation... it was a bit uncomfortable lol.

I'd like your opinion.

If you want to discuss the device, i'm sure you'll have my email by the time you read this.

Whatever they are giving you is for you, work on it, figure it out, and if it has a purpose it will eventually become clear

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by trelofearth
Sleeper, Thank you for your answers

One more question please:

Would it be possible for Milton to know if I am a contactee, and if so would he ask if I be given my memories back please.

Milton knows, that’s his problem he is a know-it-all---lol, but Milton doesn’t share much, also, he can’t interfere outside his domain---sort of like the mods talking between themselves and not stepping on each others toes---lol

LOL this sounds weird as i write it but heck, how often to you get to ask a question of a higher being directly?!?

-Trel

Talk like that will only go to Milton’s head---

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
I am a DOCUMENTED abductee, contactee AND a genetic experiment. My life is like "The X-Files", "Dark Skies", & "The Invaders". Confusing, but not messy. Sometimes dangerous. No "wigglers".

I tell people 2 things about "proof".
1. I have part of the documentation. The Government has the rest.
2. We can't see microbes, but we see what they DO! They make people sick. With the ETs, not everone sees them, but they see the RESULTS! One time, the Small Greys kept playing with the foot pedals on the piano. I had to have the piano tuner return THREE times to fix them! He was puzzled. "Someone" was unhitching them. It wasn't me. I am handicapped and live alone. Some ETs also make crop circles. It was ETs who made 3 large DENTS (holes) in my lawn a few years ago. They were in the shape of a triangle, like a tripod landing gear would make.
It was ETs/government who changed my race several times. NOT a disease. NOT cosmetic surgery. Not medication. Not a sun-tan.

Thanks Imzadi

ETs like to entertain us in many ways, and some can be borderline obnoxious sometimes

As far as the believability of ETs, your signature says it all!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Certainly, your material would make a good book or movie, and it might even move the great 'unwashed' masses to rethink their lives, which is not a bad thing. God knows that anything that can wake up the stupid zombified savage primitive degenerate population here on this Earth deserves a fair hearing.

Thanks for you info Rudolph

Certainly this planet could use a bit of shaking up---and in fact it gets quite a bit of shaking up with all the wars, poverty, and the far to many people with that couldn’t give a crap attitude.

There is no easy answer for this quagmire, and I definitely don’t have one

But I do know that all the insanity is temporary and for a purpose---and I feel privileged that I can tell my true experiences---regardless that many will refuse to believe them.

If my story only helps one billion people out of six and a half billion people I will feel I accomplished something---

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thanks again for answering,

Not to give you or milton a ballooned ego but thanks, I really feel inspired to improve myself and live each day more fully in the hopes to complete my "mission" whatever that may be.

Looking forward to your next blog.

By the way, if you do want to do a movie I am in the biz here in hollywood and could help you get a meeting. lemme know.

Also, I sent Art Bell an email about you over at coast to coast, hopefully you can go on the program like John Lear did, Everyone needs to hear this story.

-Trel

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is so much fun - not everyday do you get to share these kind of happenings "real "imagined" or just "wishful thinking".

Since I have had experiences since birth (who knows what - why or who) - that for each new experience I just do my best Stuart Smalley impression and say: "Isn't that special"

I wonder if an ET chooses to land in my front yard if I can keep that same calm confidence and say: "Isn't that special". Doubt it!

I have seen a craft. It was back in 1963 when I was 16. I was picking my mom up from work and being bored like most 16 year olds are. Looking up at a clear blue sky with very light whispy scattered clouds I saw this "glowing" thing. It appeared to be self illuminating in a yellow/white color. I did not get all excited and think it was a craft at first. I just watched it hanging there in the sky - until it moved. It slowly moved across the sky in what appeared to be a level half circle - then it came back to its starting point exactly the same way. Not too thrilling - I know.

But THEN it shot straight up at a rapid speed through some high thin clouds.

Coincidence?? A psychic told me at 16 my birth spirit was swapped with another energy spirit. The birth spirit had completed its task - and now I am assigned to host a new energy with a new task.

Isn't that special

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sleeper - I don't mean to be hi-jacking your thread by sharing personal experiences.

I'd say it is pretty certain each person's experiences are of exclusive design. Someone else who is a bonifide Contactee may not have experiences similar to yours.

So to correct - I will ask you a question. Would you think it probable to have split spirits with different tasks. Such as a birth spirit finishing its task - and being replaced by a different spirit with a more mature task?

Love this guy

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I've read all of your posts over the past few months on ATS. Your words absolutely ring true for me and I do not know why. I have never had "experiences" (that I can remember) but have been extremely interested all of my life (age 53) and have read much of the literature out there.

I am a musical conductor/arranger and many times (not always) wonderful performances occur that have blown my mind. In the groove or zone is one thing, This is a different "force", young Jedi-- the musicians all feel it and wonder where "it" came from.

My question: We seem to be creating our reality, most of the time unconsciously and our Earth time is a testing ground, how much control does Milton have over you?. Does he give incites or clear ideas about your purpose here and in future lives?

I recently went through and continue to go through a huge life change (Divorce) which seemingly came out of nowhere and makes no sense. Almost as if it were predetermined. It has me feeling totally lost and foggy headed. I sure (along with everyone) would like a heads up on what is to come from a Milton type or guide. Is that ever possible or is this one of the tests?

Thank you again for your ideas, posts and blog. They somehow fill in pieces of my puzzle about our true nature--feels right to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Sleeper, if, as you say, clandestine government officals are watching you, following you, and checking into hotels close to you to keep tabs on you, would it not make sense that they are also monitoring you phones and internet activity?

They most certainly are but as long as I don’t cross certain lines they leave me alone---I know when I’m pushing the envelope, and if I forget they remind me---for instance John Lear is hitting some nerves and I have been told not to back him in certain areas---

I would assume (yes, bad to assume, but I will anyway) that the answer is yes. So, if they are, and they must be, why would they allow you to come on a conspiracy website and tell your story when they are supposedly, as you have stated numerous times, trying to keep all this ET activity quiet.

The minute I tell anyone I’m going to provide proof you will not hear from me again---funny how some people on ats want me gone---lol

They can't kill me but Milton will pull me out

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sleeper:

Thanks for the advice on the technology. I'm sure it will be extremely useful one day. I've already figured out what it does, and it's application. I'm curious as to why I was given this after asking for it. You need to stop talking to Milton lol- I was half kidding. I'll email you and it'll be made clear there, k?

Talk later Sleeper.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Sleeper,
On another thread you recently said,

"There isn’t even one scientifically provable alien or UFO story, idea, wish, or what have you out there. It will be a quiet and peaceful board, good luck finding something “scientific” that will hold any muster---
Dang, I’m sounding like a skeptic."

I was addressing the skeptics on ats, for them there is no provable info out there---certainly I know better.

Here's a post I made 10 years ago.

Someone forwarded it to another website and it has been archived there ever since.

Even your ET friends can't dispute the mathematical proofs. In fact, according to you, those ET friends of yours are the ones who have been suppressing what I, and others before me, have been working so hard to advance all these years.

I suppose you'll say mathematical proofs don't apply in ET land, and that they are holding back progress on Earth for our own good?

ET has not suppressed your ideas, there are billions of ideas and theories floating around about life and death and everything in between---some of them are in heavy competition against each other.

The vast majority is not buying the fact that extraterrestrials are visiting earth either.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

So when you wrote they (the government) have the Cures I am quite surprised

Hi observe50, I never said the gov has this info

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Cmon Sleeper let's be real- there are groups suppressing the good data... why do you get threatened to be banned if you say you will provide evidence? Cmon Sleeps lol.

If there weren't groups suppressing the good data, none of us would be on Earth

p.s. People die in this game all the time. Is that not a suppressive action? Silence or death seems to be the card when someone does something outside of the "big plan".

[edit on 21-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join