It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This question is directed at everyone..........

Sleeper says ET's are literally everywhere I believe him, can we UV them or are they likely to vibrate out of the spectrum?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

OK, a couple of knots that need to be untied….

1. Where is the meeting ground for religion and Aliens? Is or was God, as we commonly perceive, an Alien? (As for me, God is a universal power and not some gentleman sitting on a golden throne).

So how and where do the aliens fit in here? And where do WE fit in the scheme of things?

Cheers,
Mike

This may help loosen the "knot".

The God Code

We are all tied together Eternally, Outfinitely, and Omniformly. There is No "they" because the connection of the -Every thing physical- Existence never breaks; We are Us, there is No separation, there is No difference, there is No dividing, there is No quotient to Be derived. Separation brings confusion, there are No gaps in Energy, We are Energy, Energy is Eternal, Energy is Omnipresent, Energy is Omnipotent, Energy is Omnified, Energy is physical, Energy is Existence, there is No Non-Existence.

Does the above explain God as the "universal power"/(Omniversal force) that you mentioned?

The God is Everything and No-thing, you and I, them and they, religion, alien, non-religion, non-alien, etc. all together, connected for ever; Eternally and in all ways.

Thank you for your in-sight-fullness

[edit on 20-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
This question is directed at everyone..........

Sleeper says ET's are literally everywhere I believe him, can we UV them or are they likely to vibrate out of the spectrum?

"ETs" are Everywhere, like Us, Energy. Energy of the same force and the same Consciousness.

Yes, We can UV Us. Energy can vibrate anywhere it chooses to vibrate and it does, and it vibrates every where for ever.

Every thing is Light, there is No vibrating Out of it, but there are optical illusions.

Thank you for your questions, hope-fully Our contribution is help-full =)

[edit on 20-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turlis
Sleeper, I just wanted to thank you for getting to my questions. Now I want to ask you some playful questions. Have you asked any of the "Aliens" if you could drive the craft and did they let you?

It’s like learning to drive a stick while on a hill---lol

It is all telepathic controlled---you mentally have to wear the ship like a body suit—the human body works the same way---the mind---the occupant---you control the body---it takes a couple of years for babies to figure it out before they can walk without running into things---lol

Out in space is a good place to practice, not much to hit---and it didn’t take two years.

How many times have you roamed around outside of your body?

No way of knowing because many things remain blocked

Have you been able to have a telepathic communication with your Grandma since you last met her?

Not that I’m aware of---but some of those encounters are blocked because they can break our focus on things we have to do while here

And last but not least, Are you not afraid that the bad guys, that where searching for you in the blog, will be able to find you by you posting here?

According to Milton I have good defense system in place as long as I don’t go to certain places here on earth, where the other guys have the advantage---makes my vacationing more challenging---and that’s my biggest concern---

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman

Intriguing story. I must ask you Sleeper, if you are telling the truth, aren't you worried about other groups that don't share your optimistic approach towards this subject?

Not in the least, the real truth as we have seen throughout the ages here on earth usually brings with it a major shift in belief systems---it's never abrupt, but it slowly trickles in for mouths, years and sometimes decades and many people are not even aware it happened.

Stories like mine are subtly penetrating into the public consciousness---some will take notice others will take an Advil and hope it passes---

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

I know what I've seen and I know they're out there. I won't let some hardcore skeptic that tries to make themselves sound like believers change my view on anything. It's pretty sad and pathetic that some people can't find anything better to do but judge others about things that they honestly know nothing of.

Some of the leading ufologists should be called “sandmen” instead because they perpetuate the status quo by debunking the real stories in favor of the “scientific method”

Nothing wrong with the scientific method, especially with the moon pictures, but the meat and potatoes will not be found with that method---the mind will have to go there first.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
sleeper, some questions purely related to your screenplay. The character "Joe" seems to hold a significant part of the story and yet there is no clue presented about who he is, what is his agenda and what is the story with the subterrean level of the city.

Joe works for the other guys, and since I may expand on that subculture more later on I can’t go into it much without opening myself up to the critics if it don’t run smoothly from what I say now to when I expand on it later---lol

It almost seems like the city of uranus has a dark side to it. Perhaps it´s not such a place of true beauty, peace and sophistication like the upper levels indicate?

That subculture that Joe lives in has no poverty, or open warfare as we have hear on earth and they live much better lives there than most humans do here---but they do have their problems because they are human---most from earth---

The city I came from is perfect in comparison to earth life---but some of the intergalactic intrigue comes from that place.

Why are humans not allowed to go up in the elevator and why are the humans there in the first place given that uranus has a population on it´s own.
Thanks.

How do I put this gently---there is no way, even though I am a citizen of that city from a previous life and will return to it, I cannot go back to it while in a human body---they don’t have bathrooms for one---and we can’t be trained---lol

Humans are in many places in this solar system---for many reason that have nothing to do with labor because they have machines that do the hard work---some are in exile, some are students, some on vacation from earth or other planets and moons, and some I can’t talk about.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hey sleeper

Just heard one of my favorite speakers on Coast to Coast radio show, John Lear, and thought i would come find your postings like he mentioned. I found your original ones from 2005 and then found this one this morning. I must say, it's been an exciting read for the past 2 days. At first, I was reading everything - straight down the page. Then I just started reading your posts alone since you seemed to quote the original questions most of the time anyway - plus, a few of the debunkers and jealous/scared/naive postings were starting to annoy me. And you're right - the ignore feature is GREAT and even works with posts from a year ago. (did dgoodpasture ever get his ministry? lol)

Anyway, ever since I was a kid and was taken to the library by my mother, I always checked out books on aliens and ufo's. Granted, I loved horror movie monsters and good mysteries also (just had flashbacks of Encyclopedia Brown books) - ufo/alien books always fascinated me. To this day, I still find myself looking for articles, tv shows, forums, movies, etc that have to do with ET's.

Since you say that someone really couldn't be that interested in them unless they've had some kind of previous experience, am I to assume that I've had an encounter of some sort? I've never seen a UFO (that I know of) or been face-to-face with an alien (again...that I know of). So is that always true, do you think, or am I just curious about an interesting subject because of it's mystery?

Keep up the great posting - ignore the nay-sayers. People have a right to believe what they want and anyone coming here to start trouble is either jealous, naive, scared, looking for attention, etc - and most people can see right through them.

Thanks in advance,

Hydden

[edit on 1/20/2007 by Hydden]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKDS17
Hello sleeper. I would like to know if the ETs when they die go to the same place as humans?

ETs don’t die---they simply move up the lader---they are pure energy and only use bodies like we use clothing.

Also if the ETs were the ones who manufactured the human body is there any upgrading done to the bodies if so how would the ETs do it?

They tweak the human genome every now and then we call it DNA mutations---but many of the subjects will not be found out by the human medical establishment---they are funneled to a doctor in the ET program, and there are plenty alongside their human counterparts.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Sleeper, thanks for your reply, though a trifle disappointing!! Why? Because you fired your gun off Milton’s shoulder, when you said that he’ll ‘kill’ you if you divulge any info relating to Saturn! Darn! Another long wait till the bureaucratic red tape is unwound!!

OK, a couple of knots that need to be untied….

1. Where is the meeting ground for religion and Aliens? Is or was God, as we commonly perceive, an Alien? (As for me, God is a universal power and not some gentleman sitting on a golden throne).

There are lots of stories about god written here on earth, and none of them written by god---lol

There is a lot of energy at the center of the mind-boggling universe that humans will never be able to see from here on earth.

Many of the ETs based around this solar system have not even seen the center of the universe---and yes there is a center---they know that much.

Whatever is at that center few at these levels know---we are free to call it god if we wish—or not---we will not be judged on our beliefs

2. Do our souls go to some spiritual dimension after death or as you contend, go to some other more advanced planet? Are people on other planets spiritual beings or physical entities? If spiritual, how will we humans be able to interact with them? And how can spiritual beings ‘live’ on a physical world?

The whole gamut is available to people on this earth, only dependent on what level they are at---many will not know until they expire

We are all spiritual beings even here on earth, our bodies---ball and chain—vibrates at a lower frequency than our soul---we are being held in place by inferior matter---

3. You mentioned in your blog that Mike (You??) and Milton had traveled across many thousand light years in the wink of an eye. Was it Astral Projection? Or, as I gathered, the souls themselves that traveled across the light years?

We traveled first class the whole way, in pure energy form---instantaneously---I highly recommend it---lol

4. Why has only Earth been relegated to the status of some sort of a penitentiary? Other planets in our system are far more advanced as you contend. Why and how has the Earth become a hell hole?

Earth is only one of millions of penitentiaries in this galaxy, there are also holding pens on some of the moons and planets in this solar system---from minimum security to extra maximum security---there are some real monsters in them.

Heck! All this is getting too confusing! A meeting ground for the physical and the spiritual always is, because of the concepts of multiple planes of existence, frequencies and dimensions, which were never easy to comprehend in the first place.

So how and where do the aliens fit in here? And where do WE fit in the scheme of things?
Cheers,
Mike

A small glimpse of what you ask is what my blog is about---I hope to be able to expand on that very question in the blog but not sure when.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Earth is being visited by many extraterrestrial entities that are also not on the same page with each other, let alone with humans, therefore conflicting accounts with contactees are the norm not the exception.

I believe aliens are demons/fallen angels or whatever people want to call them..those that were thrown out of heaven,i also believe as Lucifer went against God so did others that were under him at that time go/turned on him or against Lucifer (then known as satan already) ,they formed/started their own groups/race l0l or whatever people wanna call it..

We know Lucifer was in charge of millions of angels before they were "thrown" out of heaven..c'mon other fallens/demons must have showed satan the finger and went their own way..and so again others stood up against others on on and on,it happens on this small planet of ours,surely a universe that big must be happening the same ..such a deceiving universe..we all have our own point of view.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by qonone]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
As i said before, I don't think it's sane mixing ETs with theology.
Evil was created by men because they couldn't grasp the duality concept (good/evil).
So separating it in two different ideas made it easier to "spread their word" and allowed them to put the blame on something external to their religion.
Now whatever is out there on a grand scale, if we really want to try and understand it, we got to get rid of these bad habbits.
Or else we gonna fall in stupid concepts like : "since Aliens are keeping the truth from us, then they must be evil..." and so on.
And since I got on this track I will say hell doesn't exist either, it's just another human creation. Hell is relative to one's perception of what reality is. Each one of us creates his very own hell for himself.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I really do think people need to start putting:

"I think....." or "It's my opinion..."

in front of some of their proclamations.
It's down-right funny some of the things that people "know."

Hydden

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
In your blog you wrote:

BLOG:
We have to keep our distance otherwise we will give your location away. We are easier to detect than you are, and where there's smoke there is fire---you."

You give your location by simply posting here on ATS, no?
Are your friends not concerned about the pace we ruin our world from an ecological point. Hasn't time come to give us clean energy?

[edit on 20-1-2007 by looofo]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo
In your blog you wrote:

BLOG:
We have to keep our distance otherwise we will give your location away. We are easier to detect than you are, and where there's smoke there is fire---you."

You give your location by simply posting here on ATS, no?

I think they exaggerate the danger, I have been to places they have advised me away from and nothing happened. They have opened up this info so that I can post it; the military knows where I am because they have sent people to my house---for tea---lol ---they have followed me without making any attempts to hide the fact and renting rooms near my room at motels---sometimes they even tip their hats---they are often in uniform.

I’m usually not aware of them until they make it obvious---they go about their business and I go about mine.

Are your friends not concerned about the pace we ruin our world from an ecological point.

Do you get concerned when you go and visit friends---on how they keep their house? Well you may but what can you do other than point it out and then be told to get out---lol

ETs have lots of powers and they do much behind the scenes---and certain factions also disagree on how much to get involved. Nevertheless, they will not let the planet tank.

Hasn't time come to give us clean energy?

They are arm wrestling about when and how much to let out as we speak---it could happened before the end of this decade.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
I think they exaggerate the danger, I have been to places they have advised me away from and nothing happened. They have opened up this info so that I can post it; the military knows where I am because they have sent people to my house---for tea---lol ---they have followed me without making any attempts to hide the fact and renting rooms near my room at motels---sometimes they even tip their hats---they are often in uniform.

I’m usually not aware of them until they make it obvious---they go about their business and I go about mine.
They are arm wrestling about when and how much to let out as we speak---it could happened before the end of this decade.

Hi Sleeper, I am truly amazed how you handle this. Kudos. Is it a mere case of "better the devil you know"?

Does this level of intimidation / control effect you personally? ie people you contact, speak to etc?

Just loosely, the Hutchinson effect (for example!!!) or the likes, is this were its heading?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
Since you say that someone really couldn't be that interested in them unless they've had some kind of previous experience, am I to assume that I've had an encounter of some sort? I've never seen a UFO (that I know of) or been face-to-face with an alien (again...that I know of). So is that always true, do you think, or am I just curious about an interesting subject because of it's mystery?

That’s what I am told, but there are always variables, for instance everyone here on earth even if they are new hatchlings were created somewhere else out in our galaxy and brought here and installed into a human baby---the story of the stork bringing babies is basically on the money---lol

So everyone has outer space experience and that's why we all gaze up at the stars and marvel knowing we are somehow a part of it.

Thanks for your comments Hydden!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Realtruth

I'm looking forward to reading some of your story should you choose to share it (always optional). It may inspire others including myself to step out a bit. I've been making the rounds since childhood, then about 2 years ago my experiences greatly intensified over a 3 month period...nightly with as many as three separate excursions in one evening...uncharacteristically quick, smooth transitions...no coarse vibrational period with all the accompanying woo woo...these trips were always guided, and exhilarating, even ET was gentle & considerate... could hardly wait for nightfall. Much memory...copious notes. Back to normal now (normal? lol!) probably averaging 1 a week. Often seem to have trouble separating...but speculating that perhaps I'm becoming consciously aware on the return, rather than on the exit....not sure about this though.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I really enjoyed your blog...I resonated with me more than any description of the way things are.

I get from all this that our job on earth is to learn while we are here and raise our level. I feel my job is to transform my life into one of pure enjoyment while on the planet, and to transform fear doubt greed ego etc, and be of service to my fellows. I am good with that plan.

BUT, is there a chance to move to the next level while still in this incarnation, like a monk in tibet or some kind of spiritual master like Sai Baba? The only reason I ask is because ever since i was a kid i have been obsessed with UFO's alien and the like...I get excited when i think about it and long for a life of pure hedonism. Is what we are here for to transform misery or just live it out for the diversity of human experience? Would I be safe to assume that I have been having similar ET contacts with no memory? Can I ask for my memory to be restored or is that at the whims of the ET's.

Sorry if this is confusing, Im trying to work it out in my head and dont really get it yet.

-Trel

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

Hi Sleeper, I am truly amazed how you handle this. Kudos. Is it a mere case of "better the devil you know"?

More than likely

Does this level of intimidation / control effect you personally? ie people you contact, speak to etc?

Not at all, for one I think if these entities really wanted me they would eventually get me---I don’t believe deep down inside that I’m that important.

Just loosely, the Hutchinson effect (for example!!!) or the likes, is this were its heading?

ETs have simple gadgets that have no sources of energy, no batteries and like the Duracell rabbit they keep going and going---for years---forever---if you can believe that

I don’t know what magic they use but if they turned only a little bit of it lose on earth it would eliminate nearly all our problems---

It’s not my call---lol

Hutchinson probably spent lots of time with ET and thought that he could duplicate what he saw on their ships and their cities here on earth---but he could not.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join