It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions Sleeper, wishing you all the best with your quest. Outstanding work so far.
Thanks again for your blog. I have sent it on to many that needed a good read.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ok more questions. Do "they" have the ability to tell the future? Might be a silly question, I dont know. I have ringing in my ears of about 5 or 6 different tones (the Hu tones I believe). Does Milton know what this might be, if he is able to say? Can he confirm if Billy Meires earlier stories where true? I believe the ones as of late are but I think when he first started, they might of been true. And what is your opinion about Binural programing? Should we best not tamper with it and can you think of good ways of raising our own vibrations and frequencies? BTW tell Milton I said hi :p Do you have an estimate of when you next blog will come around? Thank you again.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Curious.

I suppose I could be a Contactee because of experiences I've had as early as the age of 4 (the term Abduction seems so brutal).

I do remember leaving my bedroom through the ceiling and being transported to a place that was gray. I do remember speaking with a very tall human looking man in white robes who's face was very gaunt and grayish.

But it is my visions of a civilization that I’m curious about. I see small groups of humanoids living in white tent like structures built on platforms above ground (they look kind of like the white tent structures now used at convention centers). They appear to be in natural settings like pine forests.

The white material lets the sunlight in, but blocks out harmful radiation in the atmosphere. The inhabitants can not live in the open. There is an underground structure that houses maintenance and water filtering, which also works as a safety bunker/shelter and gathering place for group functions.

There is an underground tube transport system connecting to other group communities and Main centers with shopping and government facilities.

As I have never felt Earth was my home, could this be home or some place I’ve visited, or maybe I’m seeing future Earth?

Have you been to anyplace like this or of this description.

Take care - - and don't let the ET's bite.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That is interesting Annee. I cant wait to hear where that might be, if he knows. Is that the only dream (memory?) you can recall?

Sleeper, Do you know of any other people that are telling there stories of adventures? Others like you I guess I should say. If you know, can you release there names or lead us to where we might find them? Also, Does Milton work strictly with you or does he help many others as well. How frequent are your visits from Milton and you chances of going out of this world
Sorry I bombard you with questions, Im just really interested in what you have seen and learned.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hello sleeper,

I have 1 question,is there a way to come in contact with ETs?
Thank you.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by KREATOR]

[edit on 20-1-2007 by KREATOR]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by trelofearth
Hi Sleeper,

I really enjoyed your blog...I resonated with me more than any description of the way things are.

I get from all this that our job on earth is to learn while we are here and raise our level. I feel my job is to transform my life into one of pure enjoyment while on the planet, and to transform fear doubt greed ego etc, and be of service to my fellows. I am good with that plan.

BUT, is there a chance to move to the next level while still in this incarnation, like a monk in tibet or some kind of spiritual master like Sai Baba?

You are free to achieve and pursue whatever it is you wish---but most of the work must come from you---and there is no guaranty of success.

To be fair I will tell you that many come into this planet with certain talents, privileges, and gifts that they have earned before hand---and they basically step into their privileged positions as they grow up.

The only reason I ask is because ever since i was a kid i have been obsessed with UFO's alien and the like...I get excited when i think about it and long for a life of pure hedonism.

The best way to happiness it making other people happy, but that’s not always possible. Nevertheless happiness is contagious and it’s a good thing whenever we can create it for ourselves and then spread it to others.

Is what we are here for to transform misery or just live it out for the diversity of human experience?

We are here to be happy and make others happy---if at all possible---even those under sentence are free to be happy if they so wish---even if being burnt at the stake---the mind is a powerful machine for those who figure out how to us it.

Would I be safe to assume that I have been having similar ET contacts with no memory?

Many people have similar experiences that I have, no reason why you are not one of them

Can I ask for my memory to be restored or is that at the whims of the ET's.

They are under orders and why they let some have them and others not is a huge mystery, but you can ask

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Turlis - since I have been "aware" from such an early age, it is difficult to discern what is Normal from someone elses viewpoint.

The tall man that I mentioned in previous post told me he was going to block me. He said It was confusing me trying to keep a foot in both worlds and I was far too young to understand from a human child perspective. I was literally being a brat, I did not want to go back to Earth. Kind of like the movie Trading Spaces.

It seemed real to me, but of course I don't really know.

Here is an odd one that won't make any sense to you (or me), but I feel Three (like stuff is in mathematical threes). There is just some significance with Three.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well Annee, It sounds, from what you say, that you might be another sleeper story that hasn't "Been opened up" yet.

Sleeper, Is there an average age where they might begin opening people up? Even you weren't opened up at a young age. When did all of this start with you, if you dont mind answering that.

I can only imagine that they would wait until the average age of 30-40 to open up as that might be when you mature enough to handle the information givin to you. They cant give you a mission at the age of 5 cause nobody listens to a child for some reason. Im 25 and I imagine I could handle it now, although the first few minutes might give me a rush
, but thats not up to me to decide. I just hope that if my time is in this lifetime, that it is close.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, love your blog. Can you please get an answer to me on the question I posted yesterday at the bottom of page 22 concerning my encounter? much appreciated.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Pan_The_Piper]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Why was my last post deleted?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turlis
Ok more questions. Do "they" have the ability to tell the future?

The future in not written in stone---but time is relevant or irrelevant if you prefer---lol

There are layers of reality, dimensions and therefore many strange things are possible---but not explainable in human terms. They do have the ability to see in what we understand to be the future, but it’s not---if that makes any sense. Anyway there is more than one future for everyone here on earth---but that does not apply to people like Milton on higher levels---I told you it was bizarre---lol

I have ringing in my ears of about 5 or 6 different tones (the Hu tones I believe). Does Milton know what this might be, if he is able to say?

You might ask your doctor first, Milton will not comment on that—he can be a snob at times…

Can he confirm if Billy Meires earlier stories where true? I believe the ones as of late are but I think when he first started, they might of been true.

At one time I made comments on certain people buy I have been asked by my boss not to debunk willy-nilly so I will curtail for now

And what is your opinion about Binural programing?

I prefer not to comment one way or other on it---but I will say to each his or her own

Should we best not tamper with it and can you think of good ways of raising our own vibrations and frequencies?

I personally do not use it, I don’t meditate, or anything else---I have my occasional cup of Java, and a drink of wine at dinner---that’s about all my head can take---lol

As far as rising my vibrations I use to do it with regular coffee---and have since switched to decafe---I don’t like the higher vibrations---

BTW tell Milton I said hi :p Do you have an estimate of when you next blog will come around? Thank you again.

I haven’t started working on the sequel---Milton said hi---

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,i know you´ve probably heard this question lots of times,but heres goes.Can aliens heal humans with an "incurable" disease,or restore a missing part of the body like a limb for instance?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Curious.

I suppose I could be a Contactee because of experiences I've had as early as the age of 4 (the term Abduction seems so brutal).

I do remember leaving my bedroom through the ceiling and being transported to a place that was gray. I do remember speaking with a very tall human looking man in white robes who's face was very gaunt and grayish.

Common way they take you---when I was young about a billions years ago---lol, a hole opened in my bedroom wall and they came out of it---talked with me a bit and they took me into the hole---which led into a ship, and then we flew into space---and I wasn’t even allowed to cross the street on my own---lol

But it is my visions of a civilization that I’m curious about. I see small groups of humanoids living in white tent like structures built on platforms above ground (they look kind of like the white tent structures now used at convention centers). They appear to be in natural settings like pine forests.

The white material lets the sunlight in, but blocks out harmful radiation in the atmosphere. The inhabitants can not live in the open. There is an underground structure that houses maintenance and water filtering, which also works as a safety bunker/shelter and gathering place for group functions.

There is an underground tube transport system connecting to other group communities and Main centers with shopping and government facilities.

I don’t recall seeing what you describe but I have only seen so much and not everything has been made available to me yet. There is a heck of a lot of stuff in our solar system---how many of us can do Disney Land in three days? There are several lifetimes worth of stuff in our solar system alone.

As I have never felt Earth was my home, could this be home or some place I’ve visited, or maybe I’m seeing future Earth?

Earth is not our home, it’s a transition to other more fantastic existence---but our time on earth is extremely important, otherwise we may not make it to the other neat places.

Take care - - and don't let the ET's bite.

I look under my bed every night---

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KREATOR
Hello Sleeper,i know you´ve probably heard this question lots of times,but heres goes.Can aliens heal humans with an "incurable" disease,or restore a missing part of the body like a limb for instance?

That technology exist on earth. But will never see the day to be used in public, because it would be disclosing technology that will at the same time render useless the fossil fuel burning

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

To be fair I will tell you that many come into this planet with certain talents, privileges, and gifts that they have earned before hand---and they basically step into their privileged positions as they grow up.

Everyone is created from the same source, and can reconnect to that source with practice. Everyone can do this and there is no such things as "Gifted".

Some people might have more ease to do it, because they are more open to this kind of stuff, but it's important to understand anyone can. The younger you are, the less anchored you are and the easier it is.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by tock]

[edit on 20-1-2007 by tock]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thanks for answering my last qustions. Ive been wondering if the different species of ETs here on earth fight with each other, as in dog fights in the sky. Or are all of them on friendly terms.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turlis

Sleeper, Do you know of any other people that are telling there stories of adventures? Others like you I guess I should say. If you know, can you release there names or lead us to where we might find them?

Only those on ATS

Also, Does Milton work strictly with you or does he help many others as well.

I don’t think Milton is helping me, heck I’m the one doing all the work---lol

I’m not sure what his range is, or how many people he has under his charge

How frequent are your visits from Milton and you chances of going out of this world
Sorry I bombard you with questions, Im just really interested in what you have seen and learned.

I never ask or know when he or others stop by---they come day or night---always unannounced as if this was some kind of clandestine program---lol

My visits are fairly frequent, and they usually end up off earth.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hello sleeper,

Thank you.

I have never asked to be contacted, and I believe most abductees have not asked either---it’s pretty much ETs call as far as I know.

There are others on this board that have different opinions about that.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thanks tock,it is a bit fustrating to know that the technology for limb restoration is not yet available for the people who need it.But in your opinion do you think that it is futile to even think about the possibility of having aliens helping people with some of these problems?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Hello sleeper,

Thank you.

I have never asked to be contacted, and I believe most abductees have not asked either---it’s pretty much ETs call as far as I know.

There are others on this board that have different opinions about that.

You mean you haven't consciously asked for a contact

While others are actively trying to hehehe.
If what you say is true, you are one heck of a lucky bugger

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join