It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Delete me, mistake.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by _Phoenix_]

XL5

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Sleeper, are some planets like earth used by some higher planets/people to culture new viruses and antibodys/immunities? Sorta like a trickle up effect so the more advanced race doesn't have to suffer and gets the cure before they get the virus?

Also, the bad events that spring up, if we move up just one more level... does it stop? Do you know if money will not matter soon, in one way or another?

I'd be happy just to chat with Milton in human form, though seeing all of it would unleash a load of tech questions and feel like a kid in a candy store with $1000 to spend. However I think the only people who get those supprizes are those who don't expect them or have let go of want/needing them (like old people winning the lotto).

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
Hi Sleeper

I've been reading you threads for a while now and know this all was not by chance. It has taken a while for me to get here and a while to find some understanding

Thank You for your posts

If you have a chance can you look at this sit www.mellen-thomas.com... , please read his story thanks

I saw what he was shown in death without having to die, via Milton, I wrote about some of it in a book I published in 1997.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I of course haven't read all of this thread, but I'm wondering do you see Milton often? Like every day?

He goes invisible a lot so I never know if he is coming or going---he has a very tight schedule

Also If I were to come visit you for a cup of tea and a chat, would Milton come and join us, or is he afraid of me? haha I wonder.

Milton is pretty fearless for a small fry, and he can be a tad intimidating even at a tea party.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Sleeper, are some planets like earth used by some higher planets/people to culture new viruses and antibodys/immunities? Sorta like a trickle up effect so the more advanced race doesn't have to suffer and gets the cure before they get the virus?

The higher ups create this mish mash of vireses we have on earth to keep others out. Antibodies do have a bigger purpose than holding microbes at bay, they also keep certain undesirable entities at a disadvantage----there is truth behind the movie “War of the Worlds” concerning deadly human germs.

Also, the bad events that spring up, if we move up just one more level... does it stop?

Not here on earth, earth is a training planet and we only can learn through some level of adversity

Do you know if money will not matter soon, in one way or another?

Money in one form or other will remain relevant on earth into the next century and then it will be called something else like credits, which still must be earned like money.

I'd be happy just to chat with Milton in human form, though seeing all of it would unleash a load of tech questions and feel like a kid in a candy store with $1000 to spend.

$1000, you say----Milton would like some of that action, especially in a candy store---he has a mean sweet tooth.

However I think the only people who get those supprizes are those who don't expect them or have let go of want/needing them (like old people winning the lotto).

Yeah, what’s that about, old people wining the lotto---my dad once told me that when he had teeth he didn’t have much food to chew on, but later in his life when things got a bit better and he had food, he didn’t have any teeth to chew the food with.

Such is life for some people

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper

Would you say that in the not too distant future that scientists will discover what holds atoms together as described in that near death experience website? What I mean is, the discovery of "God".

Are we eventually to discover the existence of the soul in the near future, even if that does mean remaining on Earth to sit out our jail time?

Also, does astrology have any credibility?

Do we all have "auras" of varying colours depending on our state of mind?

Thanks

[edit on 5-10-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Lately the salt mine activity is in full blast....aside from not remembering, there is a sort of gradual peace of mind happening to me--my work colleagues can't figure out why they want to hug me--glad they do though. I am self conscious of the fact that I do not look so good right now--ego! LOL

There is no doubt in my mind (actually something other than mind) that Change is a happenin' for me and well, everyone!. When I mention this feeling, most everyone i choose to talk to agrees to some feelings of change which they pass off as ageing.

I loved the Dad teeth bit. Had a Grandpa, Berlin, same tooth story, said it was starvation (no nutrition) in his early years. He use to skitch train rides downtown Berlin and pull whatever food stuff out of the big hotel dumpters and great grandma would make soup--he smiled and was grateful till the day he died. When Berlin called in all pets, he had a hard time saying goodbye to his dog. His entire family was wiped out with that flu bug. .The rest were bombed out..What the hell was this flu and starvation thing?

I respectfully press you on your Viet Nam stint. Were you black op?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Hey muse,

Way to go, dude.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

How are we going when compared to other planets at the same point in history / time in development?
It would be interesting to know outcomes on other worlds. Some might have advanced to the next level. Some might have self destructed.

While it is interesting to hear what you have been told / shown by a more advanced being, I think it would be also interesting to have a conversation with someone on another world at the same stage of development. Just to find out how their history has played out and how they have done things differently ect ect.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper and Milton,
Was Milton ever a human in one of his lives?Is he still working on that station around your garbage can in your office? Any progress?

When did he come into your life and make himself known to you? Were you young? I know your blog story but wasnt he with you before then?

I would really like to read you books.....but I suppose you will never tell us on this post as I know that you dont want to appear to be making a profit? Any hints you can give me where to find it?

What are sleep tests and were can I sign up?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Hi Sleeper

Would you say that in the not too distant future that scientists will discover what holds atoms together as described in that near death experience website? What I mean is, the discovery of "God".

Hi dodgy

Will scientists figure out the secrets of the universe and tie them in with atoms and god? Not likely because they are not looking in the right places, and if by chance they did find the connection they wouldn’t recognize it. The nuclear glue can be found in the photon

Are we eventually to discover the existence of the soul in the near future, even if that does mean remaining on Earth to sit out our jail time?

Many people know without a doubt that souls exist, they are tangible and they can sense their existence. Some people can’t relate to the reality of a soul because they are stuck in the illusion of taste, touch, smell, sight, and sound.

Those aware of their souls are not so much concerned with jail time, they know it’s short.

Also, does astrology have any credibility?

Only if it don’t rule your life

Do we all have "auras" of varying colours depending on our state of mind?

Everything has life force---auras, humans have the additional soul, which increases and decreases in energy via mood, some may see the energy change like the light spectrum, in varying degrees of the spectrum

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Lately the salt mine activity is in full blast....aside from not remembering, there is a sort of gradual peace of mind happening to me--my work colleagues can't figure out why they want to hug me--glad they do though. I am self conscious of the fact that I do not look so good right now--ego! LOL
There is no doubt in my mind (actually something other than mind) that Change is a happenin' for me and well, everyone!. When I mention this feeling, most everyone i choose to talk to agrees to some feelings of change which they pass off as ageing.

Cool muse!

As your mind adjusts and becomes more at peace the salt mine bosses should cut back on your work schedule and give you more time off for good behavior

I loved the Dad teeth bit. Had a Grandpa, Berlin, same tooth story, said it was starvation (no nutrition) in his early years. He use to skitch train rides downtown Berlin and pull whatever food stuff out of the big hotel dumpters and great grandma would make soup--he smiled and was grateful till the day he died. When Berlin called in all pets, he had a hard time saying goodbye to his dog. His entire family was wiped out with that flu bug. .The rest were bombed out..What the hell was this flu and starvation thing?

In Europe starvation and sickness was an affliction of the aftermath of the First World War, Germany suffered more because they lost that war---and were cutoff economically by the other countries---which was the seed planted for the Second World War.

Both my parents lost all of their teeth shortly after they moved to America from Italy because of malnutrition and hardship that was rampant in Europe after the second war.

I respectfully press you on your Viet Nam stint. Were you black op?

I was regular army with a side order of the covert---black ops like the mafia doesn’t exist---sure I have mentioned it on this thread a few times, but that don’t mean nothing

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

From what your saying is this life is an illusion. there is more to this then we can see, smell and touch. Our grasp of reality is something the human mind can't comprehend let alone see anything beyond what we see day to day.

Our souls are multidimensional knowing everything then coming to earth and forgetting everything to learn it all over again in what life your living in the moment over and over and over again like ground hogs day!

What im trying to ask you, are we the finger prints of GOD , one collective energy brought drown from the heavens to experince life, every soul feeling,breathing and seeing life through the god's. Givin the gift of mortality.
Starting from the bottom to reaching godly and to just do it over again

Is GOD and us one and the same?

I'm not here to give you my past stories, what happen to me at work, my family ect. ect. , I ask you these so i can get a better understanding, self aware of the greater beyond

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

How are we going when compared to other planets at the same point in history / time in development?
It would be interesting to know outcomes on other worlds. Some might have advanced to the next level. Some might have self destructed.

Hi Cyber

If you were to be dropped onto one of those planets that are on the same level and stage as earth you might not even notice you were on anther planet---some are exactly the same down to the cigarette butts along the highways and bums on the street corners.

And then there is every stage in-between, some are doing much better and some much worse. Some have more diversity and some have none at all---all the birds are of one feather. There is so much going on in this one galaxy that humans would be astounded if they knew.

While it is interesting to hear what you have been told / shown by a more advanced being, I think it would be also interesting to have a conversation with someone on another world at the same stage of development. Just to find out how their history has played out and how they have done things differently ect ect.

It does happen, but those things don’t make the papers

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper and Milton,
Was Milton ever a human in one of his lives?Is he still working on that station around your garbage can in your office? Any progress?

Hi adica

He puts on a human suit now and then. He said he was something like a human once upon a time but never a human.

He gave up his command post when he realized the danger of getting hit between the eyes with a wad of paper---

When did he come into your life and make himself known to you? Were you young? I know your blog story but wasnt he with you before then?

He has always been in the background and made his appearance a few years ago---now it seems I can’t get rid of him

Others have come and gone, mostly remaining hidden

I would really like to read you books.....but I suppose you will never tell us on this post as I know that you dont want to appear to be making a profit? Any hints you can give me where to find it?

“In League with a UFO”

What are sleep tests and were can I sign up?

Everybody gets them; most don’t remember them, which can be a good thing

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
Hi sleeper,

From what your saying is this life is an illusion. there is more to this then we can see, smell and touch. Our grasp of reality is something the human mind can't comprehend let alone see anything beyond what we see day to day.

Our souls are multidimensional knowing everything then coming to earth and forgetting everything to learn it all over again in what life your living in the moment over and over and over again like ground hogs day!

Hi Robert

Ground hog day ends when Bill Murray finally gets it right---same with us---then we move up to bigger and better things

What im trying to ask you, are we the finger prints of GOD , one collective energy brought drown from the heavens to experince life, every soul feeling,breathing and seeing life through the god's. Givin the gift of mortality.

We are all unique individuals who have been granted immortality

Starting from the bottom to reaching godly and to just do it over again

The infinite universe and the infinite dimensions allow us to never have to do the same thing twice---unless we insist on doing things over and over again---we all get hints on how to get out of that insane loop like ground hog day---however, some of us are slower than others to get it.

Is GOD and us one and the same?

Our souls are made from infinite loving energy, and we are free to call that energy whatever we wish.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
hey sleeper,

So is there any ET activity going on in the deeper parts of our waters? I find it strange that were able to go to the moon and build space stations, but we can barley explore the depths of our own oceans. Is it that ET don't want us down there?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by amigo
I don't know sleeper, you paint a peachy picture of the glorious future that awaits us, albeit one that is pretty far away, imho. Call me impatient, but the issue I'm struggling with is there are things that could be done right now, literally a flip of a switch to help millions or billions of human beings, yet those who have the power are not making it happen.

No one gets anything they don’t deserve, and everyone gets what they deserve---when we leave this earthly restaurant we are presented with a bill due in full, or a rebate check

The trick is not to fret over what the other dinners are feasting on, what is on their table goes on their tab not yours.

Hello sleeper,

This thread is really helping me I'm not so angry at people that don't see the world the way that I do. I still feel that most are blind to the fact that they are getting extorted or extorting people form so many angels its crazy but i have finally come to understand, It is not my place to yell at people that don't even want to hear it in a whisper. I'm a cabby and I see a lot of people I dive people like Doctors, Lawyers, Psychiatrists, People high up in Wachovia anyone in any convention imaginable and here i am a cabby telling them that they are making the sky fall...........

I am very good at seeing things from others eyes and I just revers the processes and make people see things my way witch makes them feel like s**t a gift i have used for selfish reasons. I enjoyed doing it, not so much any more. I felt I had a duty to do this and now that I look back I can tell I have a lot of negative energy to get rid of.

For the past week I have been treating my passengers like people ..LOL and trying to make it a nice ride for them. There not so bad lol. I'm understanding that it is all between my ears. I can see a glimpse of a fresh world that i could have bin a part of a long time ago everything is in a new light (even cops and this is not easy for me to say) and i love the feeling in my chest like its filed with helium rising to the sky.

Thanks Sleeper, Thanks Milton you guys well guy and ET are most EXELLENT!!!!!and if my passengers new what you have done for them they would thank you too.........

P.S. for anyone now afraid to get into a taxi I used to lecture my passengers nothing more but we don't realize that little things like this add up and there is really no reason for it. ( I do still lecture 18 year old drunk girls that want me to go to there room and put ice on there knee to but it nicely but now i do it in a nice way.........what?........I like a girl that plays hard to get that's all, funny thing is there hard to find...........darn it there I go again I'm slowly learning.....
)

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Oh Sleeper one more thing,

I am hearing your story in music every where well almost.

When you wish apon a star

somewhere over the rainbow

Queen - some one to love

Enrique Bunbury - Sacame de aqui

Muse - Starlight

and many more is it just me?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the answers Sleeper.

Will the eventual awakening of the human race correspond with the realisation of hidden abilities such as Telekinesis and the ability to leave our bodies?

Will the revealing of aliens be swift and thorough with masses of ships in the sky or gradual over several years?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join