It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hi guys,
Sleeper, was your book a success when it was published in 97? Did the armada pay off.... I never been a big follower of UFO books becasue most of them say nothing new so I wouldnt know which ones were popular. Im excited to read yours.

With Milton and other multidimension beings...do they need relationships and love from others or is that only a human requirement? Does Milton have others he is attached to that are a part of his family? Does he consider you his friend? Does Milton give you informatoin about your own family or are they "off limits"?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Truth is a double edged sword---to get it we must give something up---like cherished illusions---most will not make the trade off. Most would argue that they would make the trade off but when given those options in dreams on real alien ships they don’t

Would you say that when someone is willing to make the trade off, they do....and when they won't, they don't?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by adica1
Sleeper,

Can others summon Milton?

Only if they knew his real name, but he told me not to tell

Is he always in human form when he appears to you?

No, he still uses the freaky alien costume in many of his visits

Hello Sleeper,

Hey I bet I know Miltons real name .Bettlegeuse! Bettlegeuse! Bettlegeuse!
The trick is you have to say it three times, Awww he so cute come here lil feller.........OUCH!!!.....Sleeper, Milton just bit me!!

Just kidding Milton

Sleeper from your blog and things you have said in this tread it looks like Milton doesn't like his human Dude body. Does it just suck kind of like driving a GEO metro compared to a super comfortable standard class Ford Crown Victoria Taxi? Is the lil alien dude suit his favorite other than just his fuzzy light ball self? And in a past post you said Milton has a lot of earth souvenirs is a chiapet one of them if so witch one?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
I don't know sleeper, a contactee claims different.
Taken from his book:

"The Greys are responsible for the Fatima episode in Portugal, where the Virgin Mary supposedly spoke to the children. In fact, according to the Andromedans, this was a holographic image of a woman, professed to the the Virgin Mary, "the mother of Jesus Christ."

Hi Gee

How dare you question the sleeper!---
---

Had to get that off my chest

I wasn’t there and gave the answer I received which is the only thing I have to go on.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Hi guys,
Sleeper, was your book a success when it was published in 97? Did the armada pay off.... I never been a big follower of UFO books becasue most of them say nothing new so I wouldnt know which ones were popular. Im excited to read yours.

Hi adica

It was not a success and remains unknown for the most part because I have done little to get the word out. They told be to go to Roswell for the 50th anniversary but I had no intention of doing that, I did not want to be associated with ufo nuts---yes I did care what people thought about me---still do---
But I did go to Roswell two years later and ended up selling a few books to the local bookstores.

With Milton and other multidimension beings...do they need relationships and love from others or is that only a human requirement?

They don’t need it because they have it, and have a whole lot of it. Humans have no idea what love is, we only get a dumbed down pathetic version of it---and often screw that up---

Does Milton have others he is attached to that are a part of his family?

His family is huge as is true with all of us humans here on earth, the difference is he is always aware of them where we humans are barely aware of the ones right in front of us---how sad.

Does he consider you his friend?

Milton is family

Does Milton give you informatoin about your own family or are they "off limits"?

I’m allowed some info on them.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176
I would think most people have had those "flying dreams." Not often. I wish I had them more often because they do feel cool. I know a dream can be triggered from any memory you have. Are you saying "flying" in your dreams is part of a memory you have from an abduction?

Abductions can lead to flying as part of the encounter but most people are only allowed to remember the “actual” experience as a dream.

Hello Sleeper,

Hey in all the dreams I fly in I dint really fly I just jump over and over every time i jump i go higher and higher. It feels really good but when i wake up my bed is destroyed blankets everywhere .......

Does Talking in sleep mean anything? I do that a lot, one time my dad woke me up from a dream i was screaming out loud he said but when he woke me up i could not screaming until i realised where i was could not remember anything about the dream.

Lately When I wake up I cant remember anything about the dream I try to remember but all i get is a dark screen is that a good sign of being blocked?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,

Truth is a double edged sword---to get it we must give something up---like cherished illusions---most will not make the trade off. Most would argue that they would make the trade off but when given those options in dreams on real alien ships they don’t

Would you say that when someone is willing to make the trade off, they do....and when they won't, they don't?

Hi zen

The human mind is a strange animal we think we know what we want; we believe the absurd and easily discount what is right in our hands.

Making the tradeoff is a complicated affair for most, and there are stipulations to making those tradeoffs---nothing is given for free. Certain tradeoffs require certain actions to take place first.

A soul embroiled in turmoil has a weak hand at the bargaining table---

Family is of huge importance in our lives here on earth---if souls can’t be family friendly how can they possibly handle bigger issues---spiritually speaking

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper,

Hey I bet I know Miltons real name .Bettlegeuse! Bettlegeuse! Bettlegeuse!
The trick is you have to say it three times, Awww he so cute come here lil feller.........OUCH!!!.....Sleeper, Milton just bit me!!

Hi Izarith

Yeah he told me, he said you taste like chicken----

Sleeper from your blog and things you have said in this tread it looks like Milton doesn't like his human Dude body. Does it just suck kind of like driving a GEO metro compared to a super comfortable standard class Ford Crown Victoria Taxi?

I’m sure a Crown Victoria is a fine car, but it doesn’t work for comparison. More like going from a Lamborghini to a GEO.

But there is more to it than that.

Is the lil alien dude suit his favorite other than just his fuzzy light ball self?

His fuzzy ball of energy can’t be beat and he spends most of his time in that state---he only puts on his alien suit when he wants to raid my refrigerator---

And in a past post you said Milton has a lot of earth souvenirs is a chiapet one of them if so witch one?

He tried those Chia pets with every salad dressing known to aliens and he could never make them taste like chicken---so he don’t like any of the Chia pets

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper,

Hey in all the dreams I fly in I dint really fly I just jump over and over every time i jump i go higher and higher. It feels really good but when i wake up my bed is destroyed blankets everywhere .......

You didn’t put the cape on did you?

Does Talking in sleep mean anything? I do that a lot, one time my dad woke me up from a dream i was screaming out loud he said but when he woke me up i could not screaming until i realised where i was could not remember anything about the dream.

You simply want to be heard---unfortunately you may be talking stuff you don’t really want anyone to hear---

Lately When I wake up I cant remember anything about the dream I try to remember but all i get is a dark screen is that a good sign of being blocked?

You only remember if they want you too, but most people are clueless on what dreams are about so remembering is not crucial---the messages are mostly for the subconscious mind---where from they permeate in bite size into the conscious mind---where ideas come from

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm taking a break for awhile

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

But, but, but,,,,,just one more. Pretty please???

Okay, so take a well earned break. I love and understand ya' buddy.

Milton must be a very powerful entity. He hides out and vigilently watches whatever is happening right now/past/future, up/down/over there on our earth dimensions as well as easily handling the big picture.

The Milton/sleeper views about history, philosophy, religions/spirituality are are first-rate but nothing compared to the astrology, physics and just plain out of the box political realities most of us wonder about because we know somehow that there is truth there. Thank you!

For the detractors, wake up or shut up until you get a glimps of the obvious hugeness of it all, or, do the easier path,,,the dream tests...LOL.

Your humour and playfulness is so appreciated. Reading between the lines over the blatant facts is even more fun--can be scarey too.

Take a sleep break sleeper and know there are many who believe your signals....they were filled with truth, freedom and that misunderstood word,,,love.

Oh, by the way, I expect you up and ready to continue your quest tomorrow....LOL

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Hi Gee

How dare you question the sleeper!---
---

Had to get that off my chest

I wasn’t there and gave the answer I received which is the only thing I have to go on.

The mighty sleeper has been questioned

Thanks for your input anyway. Unfortunately, neither of us will know for sure.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Does Milton give you informatoin about your own family or are they "off limits"?

I’m allowed some info on them.

Information, you say? I'm guessing that this "Milton" restricts your ability to ask about other people, otherwise you would have given out information about people here on ATS a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

A jealous person believes that they know who merits and who doesn’t---a judgment call no human has a right or the ability to make.
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper,
On a lighter side, I heard some presidential candidates this week who said they know who merits and who doesn't (ie who needs to pay more taxes and who doesn't). Do you think they have been to Saturn?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Does anyone know what is the record of pages for a thread? This one is going for the record!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper

I enjoy your postings a lot... keep it up...

Can you tell me, seeing that we do not have real photo's and stuff to go on...

Which of the major films would you say are more or less, or partially correct of their depiction of aliens and the general scene?

Stuff like The Matrix, Space Odyssey, E.T. , Strange encounters etc....

Greets

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Originally posted by linuxman2k3

Does anyone know what is the record of pages for a thread? This one is going for the record!

Well yes, thats what sleeper and Milton would wish. They have always been extremely jealous of my thread although John Lear's Moon Pictures number of paqes (220 pages)) is about 9 short of "I'm coming clean..." (229 pages) that my views are 252, 983 compared to S&M (no pun intended) who have 187,118.

So its obvious that people are more interested in aliens on the moon than they are in aliens here on earth. Sorry Milton, but you know what they say about paybacks.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by qrios

Hi Sleeper
I enjoy your postings a lot... keep it up...

Can you tell me, seeing that we do not have real photo's and stuff to go on...

Which of the major films would you say are more or less, or partially correct of their depiction of aliens and the general scene?

Stuff like The Matrix, Space Odyssey, E.T. , Strange encounters etc....

Greets

Thanks for the post grios. While sleeper is thinking about it, and admitting that this is sleepers area of expertise my choice is "Alien" without the happy ending.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Thanx John..

My first thought was "Are you serious!!" with all the monsters and stuff...

By the way... I'm now on pg.51 of your "Questions for John Lear" thread...
Stunning!!

Greets

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Originally posted by qrios

Thanx John..

My first thought was "Are you serious!!" with all the monsters and stuff...

Of course not. I am just trying to wake sleeper up this morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join