It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
hey sleeper,

So is there any ET activity going on in the deeper parts of our waters? I find it strange that were able to go to the moon and build space stations, but we can barley explore the depths of our own oceans. Is it that ET don't want us down there?

The oceans and seas hide ET activity much better than land and sky and there is a considerable amount of it going on down there.

The reason humans haven’t explored the waters more than we have is because the hassle of pressure sickness not because of ETs---there is plenty of room for humans down there without getting into ET space.

The need is not there nor the technology to make it practical for large scale human habitation---not yet anyway---but it will happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Originally posted by Izarith

For the past week I have been treating my passengers like people ..LOL and trying to make it a nice ride for them. There not so bad lol. I'm understanding that it is all between my ears. I can see a glimpse of a fresh world that i could have bin a part of a long time ago everything is in a new light (even cops and this is not easy for me to say) and i love the feeling in my chest like its filed with helium rising to the sky.

Hi Izarith

Thanks for sharing that!

That’s what it’s all about---never expect things from others but do what others don’t expect---treating them right---

And do it for the heck of it---not for the bigger tip---
---remember that if I’m ever in your cab---
---I’m not cheap but Milton squeaks when he walks, that’s how tight he is.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Oh Sleeper one more thing,

I am hearing your story in music every where well almost.

When you wish apon a star

somewhere over the rainbow

Queen - some one to love

Enrique Bunbury - Sacame de aqui

Muse - Starlight

and many more is it just me?

When you dance with the angels you hear and see things that are privileged delights. Beauty is all around us but how many of us are “aware” of it?

Before we can have and enjoy material blessing, we must grab hold of spiritual blessings and not let go of them---that’s the trick

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Thanks for the answers Sleeper.

Will the eventual awakening of the human race correspond with the realisation of hidden abilities such as Telekinesis and the ability to leave our bodies?

The human race as a whole is not scheduled to be wakened anytime soon---however a large numbers of people have to a certain degree.

Telekinesis and oobe has been around for thousands of years for a select number of humans---there are more humans now so the numbers of people with rabbits in their hats have also increased.

Will the revealing of aliens be swift and thorough with masses of ships in the sky or gradual over several years?

There are many ships up there as we speak, and they been there for some time, so I don’t think they are going to swoop down here and give half the planet a massive heart attack---

They sometimes show themselves to people who are somewhat ripe in their awareness, but once people reach that awareness they “know” and seldom need or even desire physical proof. Milton still kind of freaks me out if you can believe that.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
sleeper your comments are awesome.

im sure you answered this before, but what type of alien would you say milton is?

reptile, ebe, grey, nordic, bigfoot, MIB, mothman, ?????

he doesnt fit the above from what i can decipher.

What dimension is Milt from?????

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thanks again Sleeper.

Do twins have any kind of significance on a soul level?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by JSR

i thought nano tech. is man made?
am i wrong?

Nano is ET technology. Humans went from horse draw carriages at the turn of the twenty century to cars and air travel within that same decade. While humans took bows and accepted awards for their ingenuity ETs were in the backroom doing most of the work and getting none of the credit. Nothing has changed.

Well I thought I'd take a peek at this thread. I managed to suffer the crap untill this above then it went out of the window.

Nice fairytales to attract people to your blog, but not one scrap of verification in any of it.
Bye Bye

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Originally posted by Chorlton

Nice fairytales to attract people to your blog, but not one scrap of verification in any of it.
Bye Bye

Thanks for your comments Chorlton and 'Bye Bye' to you also. You will always be welcomed back.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Ive spent the last few days reading parts of this thread and your earlier one. I appreciate you divulging your experiences as they seem to resonate with me.

When I was younger I had a number of OOB's but 2 that really blew me away. One was during the day while taking a nap. In the in between sleep awake state I experienced an incredibly intense vibration coursing through my body that enabled me to come up out of my body. This was accompanied by a loud rushing sound in my ears and a strong sense that this vibration and noise was coming from a space craft in my backyard. Anyway I "ran" to the back of the house to see if I could find the source of all this and saw nothing but was becoming more frantic as the vibration and noise was becoming unbearable. So I went back to the bedroom in the front of the house, saw daylight through the curtains, heard children playing outside next door, all the normal things you hear in life with this vibration and rushing sound in my ears. At some point I glanced at my open closet which was dark and just for an instant I saw a "curtain" drawn back only slightly. As the curtain was drawn back this INTENSE bright white light pierced through for a few seconds. It was so bright I could barely look at it. The curtain then fell back into place and everything just stopped. The vibration, the noise and the light, in an instant. I came away from this thinking that everything had come from this dimension behind the curtain.

Do you think this was some kind of contact with ET's?

I have not had many of these type of experiences in the last few years for some reason but would like to understand and experience more of the truth of reality. It seems to be the only thing I am genuinely interested in for most of my life.

Thanks for your postings and any feedback.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Can you give an example of how ET taught you a lesson about hatred or jealousy?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on earth ..and around our one star (the sun) there are nine planets on one ..earth there are billions of life forms

therefore the odds of there being ET's on another planet is far to high to dismiss.

Have ET's been to earth who knows but its my thinking that if they even have a shred of humans DNA or are similer in any way we would of seen them by now and i mean seen them in force.

Because lets face it if they are anything like humans and they have come all this way they havent come to say "Hi and lets all go on a picnic" there will be here to take what we have just like humans did many years ago while sailing round the world ...finding a smail island one day with a few natives do you think said humans where all "hi we have been sailng for weeks we are thirsty and hungry can you help us"

No they said "We are thirsty and hungry give us all your food ,water and enything else of value you have or we will kill you ...we have guns you have spears ...you get my point?

And if they are not like humans then they have had the good sense to bypass this planet and leave us to our main love War ...and thats why i dont belive there are aliens on earth right now this second ......

.......why would anything with the intelligence and technology to get here from millions of light years away not show its self to all ....i dont belive for one second they knocked on the white house door and said "Hi we are here but keep it quite ok and we will give you new technologys just dont tell all we are here because we are shy lizards"

nope not here now "MAYBE" came here a long time ago saw what a bunch of savages we all are and went back home

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

**Starred you for that post N.B.A.Y.S.O.H**

I really like your post there, so many parts of what you say i also agree with, but not all.
The analogy saying that in the past colonial countries have conquered and took what they wanted, guns over spears etc, was true, but with regards to aliens here and now, i think if that was true, it would of been done eons ago.

Or maybe they have "taken" or take what they want, just that the average joe is clueless about it.

Me personally, i think we are being observed, evolution and DNA are probably part of their involvement as well.
I only hope we are being evolved to a point where we can stand as humans along side other species, that have also taken a similar journey to us humans.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

thanks for the star my first

i just find it hard to grasp that ET's are on earth now with or without government's knowledge surley if they have all that technology to get here they can wipe us out ....why not just show themsselfs and say ..."look stop the crap guys or your lizard food" or w/e it is they are ....

i could never 100% say they havent been to earth but i can say they 100% exsist or at least some other life forms exsists out there your mind could go on and on for an eternity trying to make sense of UFO's and Aliens but you would be a fool to belive earth has the only life in the whole of an ever expanding universe...........its still expanding isnt it? or did i miss the "Big Stop" lol

i just thought of a question ..........is this the only universe? why cant there be many?

if you ever want to feel insignificant try and think of how big the universe is,what it is...what could be in it in it... and why ..........Ohh crap brain aches comeing again lol

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

How do you explain religious phenomena?

What I mean is, why do people see angels, demons, experience exorcisms, etc?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

So when over-population becomes a problem in the future, you think were going to start building civilizations down there? That does seems to be more logical than just shooting off to other planets and moons. After all water makes up about 70% of our the planet. If we could overcome the pressure sickness then thats a lot of space we could put to use.

I have a feeling some very strange things await us down there.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LostInThought

Japan is working on it now. Their idea is a floating city in the bay.

Link

Click the "Preview Clip" button on the top left of the page.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Wow, thats pretty amazing. Thanks for the link man. I actually might order the DVD.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper and Milton,

Sorry I have a stream of unrealted questions...

It appears that children have a more of a connection of with the other dimension than adults. Is that true and why? My son when he was 3 & 4 use to always say he was seeing old people in our last house and had an imaginary friend that seemed like much more.

Was there ever a time when the entities that oversee earth were in conflict with eachother or thier higher ups that had a dramatic effect on the progression of the earth.

Are cures for diseases treated the same as many invetions...they dont happen unitl the ETs want them to happen...for example is the world not going to see a cure for AIDS until the ETs are ready? Can you give any history or info on AIDS and its purpose since it is being touted as an epedemic(by the media)

What is Miltons favorite earth movie and what kind of voice does he have? A tiny voice...I like to think he sounds like Woody Allen

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
reply to post by tommyknockers

Wow, thats pretty amazing. Thanks for the link man. I actually might order the DVD.

Dont buy the dvd .....go here video.google.co.uk...

its free save your money for beer and pizza

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hi sleeper

I have read quite abit of your early thread in this forum (Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face), as much as I have time for that is, and there are things you say that correlate with my contact experiences. I am grateful for your information as it is helping me connect the dots.

I have a question for you. I experience what has become know as the 11:11 phenomenon and I communicate with other people on the internet who share this experience. My feeling is that it is connected with the ET presence. A large number of these people also have dreams of UFOs, actual sightings or other experiences that indicate they have had contact.

Do you have any information about this? Have you experienced it yourself?

new topics

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join