It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

If there is one thing I have learned in this life it's assume nothing.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!

The StarShips are getting closer. They are being filmed and posted on another thread using a telescope with a modified web cam attached.

Are you sure that there is not going to be a mass reveal in the coming few years? I have had dreams of a massive show of craft in the skies putting on a major show of lights and action. It is a way to reveal themselves without causing an invasion type feeling. It will be done in an entertaining way.

They been buzzing around this planet for the past few years as if they were going to come down here and clean house or something---maybe that’s what they have been doing.

Can you also ask Mitlon if he knows a good dentist and tell me what he says please?

If he does he sure hasn’t let me in on it, I’ve only got three good teeth in my head---and I have to look at that face every morning---that’s why I like this grin so much it has all its teeth---

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Sleeper, it seems, is terrified of 'social responsibility' as a concept that could bring down his happy mood or, even worse, make him get off this forum and go to Africa to serve food to dying children.

Feel good compassion is the elixir that intoxicates the ego of those that sport their every deed prominently on their chests---for the entire world to see, but they often fall flat of real substance or effectiveness.

True humanitarians seldom boast and remain hidden in their actions----

Hello sleeper,

Man you really know your stuff. After the incident I had with the ET/ Angel the one that Scared the poop out of me (did not see him just felt em) I was put on what I thought were missions to do good deeds that I am still not sure that I really wanted to do or was just trying to get points with the angel. After doing a few of the good deeds I found out it was just a test.........I failed big time. I remember the sad embarrassing felling i got the first time I told some one about the good deeds I Had done. Even worse I kept telling people.

Sleeper i hope my ET really knows I'm sorry I just need to grow more i guess. I still don't know if I do good deeds for ego but the way i see it at least some one makes out.

Sleeper I'll learn some day right?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,

No one suffers for no reason, everything life throws at us has a reason behind it regardless that we hardly ever know what that reason is.---

Most of us feel we are being picked on, or getting a raw deal in this life---the why doesn’t matter anymore---not in the big picture---the "how" we deal with those raw deals is now all that counts.

I think it is logical to feel this way in the rat race of this dog-eat-dog world. If our present situation of getting screwed over is for reasons we are not aware of, what is the best approach to dealing with the "seeming" rip-offs and injustices?

Hi zen

Rip-offs and injustice are the only constants. We can spend our lives fretting and hating over them and get nowhere or we can make lemonade out of those lemons---a wise old saying.

That is our only two choices

People throughout history have overturned governments for much less, but like turning over a rock hoping to find a gold nugget---good luck

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper

Do Star Children/ Idigo children exist?? Is the whole story true?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Why are abductions stopped when one calls the name of Jesus?

I've made some theories for this, tell me what you think:

ET's recognizes that the victim wants the abduction to be stopped

ET's helped write the bible, and are doing this to lend credence to religion

or

PLF's(programmable life forms) created by the government are programmed to stop when a religious figure is called upon

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,
Thanks to you and Milton for your responses(I never know who to thank??)
Does Milton pressure you into doing this thread? Or is this your kind deed for the year? You are going to need to start cutting and pasting answers from previous posts before you get carpal tunnel.

So you state in your previous post the the soul decides the genes essentially....so do we pick our bodies when we come here? I know you said we pick our parents(I dont know what I was thinking):lol

Also,
When Milton takes you on those crusies across the galaxy does he alter the reality somewhat to make it so you can undertand everything you are seeing and experincing as a human? Like in "Contact" when Jodie Foster went throught wormhole to meet the aliens they alterned everything so she could comprehend them in a way a human could understand.

Thanks,
Adam

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The driving force behind this thread is not me---when the banter ends so will I go peaceably into the sunset.

But I retain the right to stop participating out of the blue---in other words when my unemployment checks run out and I have to find a stinking real job---

Personally I think you take life way to seriously, especially for your age. You seem to be concerned with the pace things are changing in this world---well things will be changing even faster technologically speaking so strap on the seatbelt and take your motion sickness pills.

Or stop reading the headlines, the only thing that really changes in the headlines is the date---the same end of the world sh_t has been on the front pages since the invention of the printing press---now it’s all over the internet---run hide the sky is falling---the NWO is coming to take you away---the rapture is due any minute now---Britney Spears is having yet another bad hair day----it just never stops! What's a guy or gal to do
----how about just laugh it off---

There you go again with your smilies and that original "---" that nobody else here on ATS uses. Are you trying to differentiate yourself from other people?

I do not know whether you were joking on the "stinking real job
" part, but if you weren't, then I am at a loss for words.

As far as taking "life way too seriously" part, don't try to play that off on me. Different people have different "default" emotions, and mine happens to be serious in nature. Unfortunately, being "happy and loose" appeals more to people than "serious and intricate", so I automatically have a disadvantage a lot of the time. I'd rather not get into a huge debate about the "too seriously" part, because although we are all the same, we are also different due to varying factors.

Also about your "headlines" list, I rarely take notice of any of that "end of the world" stuff (and I could care less if Britney's had another sex scandal). I do know that the end of the age is coming, but it may not necessarily mean the end of the world, so I'm not too worried.

[edit on 10/4/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

You mentioned that Milton has made personal visits to some people here but that you did not get the gory details.

I was wondering if the visits are in a physical body, if he uses the appearance of the jogger you described or if he appears in various forms. It makes sense that he would appear to people as just an everyday person, taylor made for each situation.

He said he was going to appear in his ET skin.

So does his appearance change per a situation?

It could and does

Also, the thought crossed my mind that he might even use your appearance at times.

He thinks I’m too ugly, so he would never do that---

Would he make an appearance to a child as another child? You mentioned he has been with you all your life, but that you don't remember all of it.

I remember very small beings when I was a child perhaps two feet tall, much shorter than Milton

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Originally posted by Izarith
Sleeper I'll learn some day right?

I hope so, but don't sweat all the details, they can drive a guy to drink too much.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Hey Sleeper

Do Star Children/ Idigo children exist?? Is the whole story true?
Thanks

There are plenty of talented children in this day and age but if they are true star children you will know them by their humble manner and not by their intellect---which they will have but they don’t put it in your face.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi sleeper,

Why are abductions stopped when one calls the name of Jesus?

They are not stopped only blocked from the memory. Some do wake up instantly or so they believe.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
THANK YOU SO MUCH SLEEPER!!

I love your answers to my OOBE questions!!
Makes all the sense in the world to me, and you state things quite precisely, simple and clear.
I am copy & pasting your answers and my questions, over on my thread...... because I could never improve on the way you put things....
I feel I have this duty to answer the question put to me over on that thread as I started it......
THANK you for your time and most excellent answers!

Hug & kiss Milton for me!!

[edit on 4-10-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hello Sleeper,
Thanks to you and Milton for your responses(I never know who to thank??)

Milton insist that you direct all the thanks to him---
---and that grin is from Milton

Does Milton pressure you into doing this thread?

He has said he would throw me out of his ship without a parachute, I don’t know is that pressure---

Or is this your kind deed for the year?

Kind deed---nah, just a job

You are going to need to start cutting and pasting answers from previous posts before you get carpal tunnel.

Looking up past answers would give me a big headache, I’ll take my chances with carpal tunnel---

So you state in your previous post the the soul decides the genes essentially....so do we pick our bodies when we come here?

Not necessarily our bodies or the genes but our parents sometimes. Human bodies are custom made for each occupant whether they like them or not. My comment on the genes in that other post was my attempt at being funny like in jeans the pants---my bad

When Milton takes you on those crusies across the galaxy does he alter the reality somewhat to make it so you can undertand everything you are seeing and experincing as a human? Like in "Contact" when Jodie Foster went throught wormhole to meet the aliens they alterned everything so she could comprehend them in a way a human could understand.

They alter the things they want you to understand---the rest remains blurred

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This one was interesting.

video.google.ca...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
There you go again with your smilies and that original "---" that nobody else here on ATS uses. Are you trying to differentiate yourself from other people?

Cut down on my smilies---I’ll do what I can

Now on that “-----“ line thingy I was not aware that I am the only one doing that---are you sure?

And here I was trying to blend in and got tripped up by some silly line thingy---go figure

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
please...let's not make the mistake that because the various alien races who invade our airspace are technologically superior, and are somehow, therefore, benign or benevolent in their intentions toward us. I would suggest that most government officials just don't know what the hell is going on with UFO's!...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Hi Goddess,

I never seen Milton blush before, that line of yours did it---but I’m a guy, I can’t be hugging and kissing Milton, people might talk----

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper

I've been reading you threads for a while now and know this all was not by chance. It has taken a while for me to get here and a while to find some understanding

Thank You for your posts

If you have a chance can you look at this sit www.mellen-thomas.com... , please read his story thanks

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Hi Goddess,

I never seen Milton blush before, that line of yours did it---but I’m a guy, I can’t be hugging and kissing Milton, people might talk----

I of course haven't read all of this thread, but I'm wondering do you see Milton often? Like every day?
Also If I were to come visit you for a cup of tea and a chat, would Milton come and join us, or is he afraid of me? haha I wonder.

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join